The Place Of Five Stones | Nell sleepily awaits

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

The Place Of Five Stones | Nell sleepily awaits

Postby Horneddragon » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:38 am

Deep within the territory of The northern Faction, and high atop the mountains that ring Rainbow Valley, sits The Place of Five Stones. It is here that those who have been welcomed into the world of mackthor can find an uncommon sight. Daeets who are looking for companions.

A male Daeet stands atop a Large flat rock winged by four pillar like spires of colorless marble, His facial expression is unreadable, but his piercing blue eyes seem to look through each individual assembled below. After a long period of silence he loudly clears his throat,
"Greetings, humans, animals, Cryptids, Mythical beings, immortals, and Daeets alike. I am Darrious, Protector of this place of the five stones. "

Slowly he trotted over to the first and largest of the four pillar like spires, with a sigh he began reciting.
"Four to represent each of the factions,"
He reached out with a paw and lightly touched the spire
"The north"
The spire flared to life with color, turning a deep orange, with streaks of gold and blue running through it's expanse. Grunting the Male daeet continued on approaching the next, once again he reached out with a paw, touching the rock's side.

"The east"
The rock's form turned a deep steely grey, thin vine like tendrils of both white and green began curling around its form as the Male daeet turned and continued on to the next spire.
"The south"
The rock turned a dark earthy brown, with crystal like white, and green blooms sprouting along its expanse. Turning he continued on to the last spire.
"The West."
The rock turned a gradient shade of blue, bright shimmering tendrils of a lighter blue raced along its body, the daeet watched them for a second then turned, and moved towards the center of the flat stage like rock.
" And Finally, the Fifth. For peace."
He tapped his paw on the large rock, which slowly began turning a shimmering crystal, A few gasps could be heard as thousands of tiny runes began appearing across the four pillars, bringing a smile to the male daeets face.

"It is here that you will have a chance to meet daeets looking for companions to travel the world, or stay here in Mackthor. This is a sacred place, to my kind. We do not allow others here lightly, the very fact that you have been granted passage here is an honor indeed. you will abide by our laws and rules, and you will not harm any one or any thing during your stay here. Remember I will be watching."
The Male Daeet threw his head back, and let out a loud roar all five stones flared in unison with him, the glow of the four pillars did not fade as he slowly made his way down a set of earthen stairs at the side of the large rock.

- -- --- : ::( ♥ ):: : --- -- -

Who Are We?
~ The Place of Five stones is an additional section of the Daeet Thread, Here and only here, will daeets who are capable of being wooed rather than having a form created for them can be adopted.
What Do We Do?
~ On occasion a Daeet with the capability to be wooed will appear here, anyone may join in on the wooing of said daeet.

The Rules

~ You ARE NOT allowed to control the Daeet up for wooing
~ You must respect the staff of Mackthor and The daeets thread.
~ We hold every right to give you warnings and/or ban you from adoption.
~ Respect everyone on here
~ No spam
~ No complaining

Other points:
~We judge from the standpoint of the Daeet, If your woo has nothing in common with it, then you have no chance.
~ If you win a daeet, you must write up a personality and PM it to me for archiving purposes.
~ UPDATE: after some deliberation, it has been desided that wooers only will have to write a single woo. We will decide who creates a woo with enough uncommon with the daeet and reply to the winner.
Last edited by Horneddragon on Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:22 am, edited 10 times in total.
Horneddragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Place Of Five Stones [Moved] NO Posting

Postby Horneddragon » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:02 am

» staff «

Theo
- Original Creator / artist -

Horned
- "New" Owner / Artist -

Ashwyn
-Head Mod-

AshenJay
- mod and 'Head' Judge -

jack frost
- artist -

Last edited by Horneddragon on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
Horneddragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horneddragon » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:05 am

The front of the stone

It is here at the front of the great stone that daeets who wish to be wooed will come. Any may apply for them.

]
Barabus had gone and the hubbub of the war wrecked daeet had passed when the next visitor to the stones showed her face. She gazed at the crowd with half closed tired eyes, She took two steps forward before yawning widely and flopping onto the ground. Darrious let out a low growl at her rudeness and trotted over to the passed out female, he nudged her hardly then spoke to her in a low tone. With a low snarl he lifted his head to address the waiting crowd. "This lazy female is Nell" He paused for a second as if thinking over what to say next. "She is one of the more lazy daeets of the North Faction, and has decided to seek a home elsewhere. This place has gotten too busy for her life of sleep and laziness." He paused once more before continuing, "Though I do not agree with the life she has chosen I wish for Nell to live as happy and healthy of a life as possible. Come greet her!"

Darrious paused for a second watching as the female opened one ruby eye ever so slightly, she was lazy sure, but she would at least hear these people out before truly falling asleep. He continued back to his post as the crowd flooded forwards, even the laziest of Mackthor could find a home it seemed..

Code: Select all
Form To adopt:
[b]Name of the daeet you are wooing:[/b]
[b]Your username:[/b]
[b]Woo:[/b]

[center]Available Daeet(s)
Last edited by Horneddragon on Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:23 am, edited 9 times in total.
Horneddragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horneddragon » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:06 am

The Back of the stone

Here in the back is an area for shyer daeets, these daeets have been denied by others before them, and will not leave with anyone but those without a daeet.

Form To adopt:
Code: Select all
[b]Name of the daeet you are wooing:[/b]
[b]Your username:[/b]
[b]Do you have any other Daeets?[/b] (If your answer is anything but no, do not go for a daeet in this section)
[b]Woo:[/b]

Avalible Daeet(s)

None
Horneddragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horneddragon » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:08 am

REserved
|| The House of Belant || || Fursona || || Characters || || Daeets || || C.R.A.A. || || Muse || || Writing || || Join me on Howrse?||
|-| My Universe Will Never be the same |-|

Quote of the day wrote:
Firi Okan; Currently available; #6; #4
Horneddragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved
|| The House of Belant || || Fursona || || Characters || || Daeets || || C.R.A.A. || || Muse || || Writing || || Join me on Howrse?||

Quote of the day wrote:
Horneddragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Place Of Five Stones [Moved]

you may post <3
Last edited by Horneddragon on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Quote of the day wrote:
Horneddragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɾïṿεṉḋεll » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:01 pm

Ahhh, I'm so glad you brought the Place of Five Stones here, HD now it smells all new and fresh.
Anyways, will it operate here just like it did before offsite?
spacefiller
spacefiller
spacefiller
spacefiller

secretly 1000 lizards

i am a big baby nerd who likes to draw and write. i like fruit snacks and dinosaurs and space way too much. panace demigirl and really good at making blueberry jam muffins. i'd love to talk with you about anything! especially if you start off with a really cool space fact.

ɾïṿεṉḋεll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Blackberry* » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:30 pm

Second post! Marked! I can't wait for the event though!
Update: July 31st 2016
I will be really busy until after october or something due to studies. I will be trying to catch up on the adoptables I work in. Please shoot me a PM if you want to enquire whether I want to keep my adoptables before deciding to give them away.
*Blackberry*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starmz ♥ » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:41 pm

EEEE
    This is going to be awesome! <3