From the Heart }{ Kiamara Love Letters

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

From the Heart }{ Kiamara Love Letters

Postby glassesprotag » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:45 am

Kiamara Love Letters
Art done by Apple herself ♥

Welcome to the Kiamara Love Letters.
Here is a place where you can send a letter of love to that special someone your Kiamara has an eye for.

All you need to do is write one and send it off to me, Fox, the mail woman!
Once I receive it, I'll send it out to the Kiamara it's for and put it up here.
Of course, this is all anonymously, so there's no need for your little guy or girl to get embarrassed.
Easy right? Yes, yes it is.

Now, we do have a few rules about sending out love letters and Kiamaras before we can officially get started.
Please read them so we can have as much fun as possible with these.
~<3

Rules, Glorious Rules!
      - All rules from the main adopts of Kiamaras apply here as well.
      - This is for Kiamaras, so no wolves, cats, or any other species.
      - Please do not post your letters here, send them to me, we want these to remain secret, right?
      - Do not spam whatsoever, keep the subject about the letters. Saying "Oh, I hope so-and-so gets a letter!" is not spam, since it is about the thread.
      - Please do not just say "Marking" or "Saving" or anything of the sort, you can use the bookmark button down at the bottom of the page and post saying "This is going to be so fun!" or something to save the topic.
      - I will not be revealing any of the senders, so don't bother trying to squeeze it out of me. If the sender wants to reveal themselves, that's none of my business to stop them, but I wont be revealing it otherwise.
      - Please only send the letters through Chicken Smoothie, and have the subject of the message be "Kiamara Love Letter" for ease of access.
      - Make sure you have the correct spelling of the owners' username and correct characters (if they have cryptic text or symbols), no abbreviations please. We don't want someone else receiving the letter do we?
      - Please make sure the name of the Kiamara that will be receiving the letter is spelled correctly and there, if the receiving owner has more than one Kiamara, they may get confused on which it is for.
      - Please don't reply to letters, it's a hassle with letters going back and forth to each other, and we can loose track easily of them.
      - Please do not gossip on this thread, it is spam. I can't control if you gossip through Private Messaging, but don't do it here. It's disrespectful. Treat this thread like real life. Would you gossip in real life about crushes? I would hope not.
      - Any love letters for my Kiamaras (Ruadh and Lilac) are not to be sent to me at first. Please have someone send it to me for you. We want to keep this anonymous, even for me. Please ask someone if they can send it for you, don't say "send this love letter to Fox- for me, and don't tell her I sent it", this is quite rude to just demand it. You can just simply ask them, and if they say no, then don't force them and ask someone else. But please, be as polite as you can when asking them.

Please note, that I am a lazy bum and don't usually read the letters you guys send, soo. /brick'd
Last edited by glassesprotag on Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:04 pm, edited 5 times in total.
glassesprotag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Love Letter Form

Postby glassesprotag » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:50 am

Here's the form you need to send to me when sending a love letter.
It's simple and easy; just five sections to fill and you're set.

Code: Select all
Your Username:
Receiver's Username:
Sending Kiamara:
Receiving Kiamara:
Letter:
glassesprotag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Love Letters

Postby glassesprotag » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:54 am

We currently have delivered 1 letter from Kiamaras expressing their love for another

To Apple's Mango Berry
"Uhh..hey there. We've never talked but I like you. Like, I really like you. In a like-like way. Just wanted to say that. Maybe we could meet some day. Oh, and I think you're really pretty~
..I said too much, didn't I.. well, ehrr, the letter ends here..
Lots of love [Am I allowed to say that?]
-A secret admirer"

To Lufsta.'s Shastellique
"Hey Shast. I know you don't like being called that, but, I like it. It's a cute nickname.
Anyways, this has taken me a fair amount of thinking of whether I should send you a letter or not.
Obviously, I decided to.
But you know what, I think you're pretty cute.
And your personality just makes your beauty better.
I may not be able to say this out loud, but I like you.
This may not mean the most to you, but I do.
And I hope someday we can be a little more than just friends.
I'm not able to tell you how I feel, or who I am, so you'll have to find me on your own.
~Your Secret Admirer"

To <3 Narwhals <3's Aquo
"Aquo, I don't know how to say this, but, honestly, I really like you.
We've never spoken before, but I'd like to have a conversation with you sometime.
Whenever I hear your name, I can't help but think of your amazing personality and your warm smile.
You probably don't feel the same way about me, but it's still worth sending you this little note.
Even if you don't return my feelings, I'd still like to be friends.
'Cause if that's as good as it'll get for me, I wouldn't want it to change.
-Your Secret Admirer"

To Traffic's Medea
"Hello.. um, nice to meet you. I'm sorry I couldn't start this letter out well, so, I'm just going to say it.
I know we've never truly met face to face nor really talked, but I think I like you.
Not that kind of 'friend' thing, but more of like-like...
I love your adventurous style and I think your are very beautiful...
I could have never said that out loud, I'm sorry...
I think I'm running my mouth a little too much.. so, yeah.. the letter ends here.

- Your secret admirer"

To Tano's Chiron
"Eep! I cannot believe I actually got the nerve to write this letter, but here I go. Chiron, I do sincerely have a crush on you. Perhaps, even love you. Now, I love you as a Kiamara, I do not know if I am in love with you, even though...never mind. I needed to write this though because I would never be able to admit that, or... these feelings to you, nor to anyone else for that matter. Since of course, I do not have the guts to sign this with my name, I will continue to admire you from afar no matter how badly that seems to be working out for me. I had to get my feelings out somehow, and this letter has done its job so far, so I guess I'll send it now...bye I guess.
~Hopelessly in love,
Your secret admirer."

To Fox-'s Ruadh
"Hey Ruadh~
I think yu're really cool,
And I know I'm not the best at love letters...

But I hope you know this;;
I love you more than the sun,
The moon,
And well- The universe itself

So I just hope you know,
I love you <3"

To Dewey's Calibrachoa
"Dear Calibrachoa,
I have seen you around before, and I think you're very beautiful. I am not completely sure how to start it off, but I just want you to know, you are the most perfect Kiamara, and it would be a honor to even be your friend. You don't know me very well, but it would be nice if you would give me the chance, to talk to you. I am not the greatest Kiamara, but we all have our flaws right? I just hope, you'll be able to accept mine, all of mine. As I have already accepted all of yours, and I hope you will be able to see all the good in me. I may be a bit younger than you, for I have just reached adult hood, but age doesn't matter. At least, I hope you see it like I do. I really like you, and I may not jump to the 'I love you' statement so quickly, just bare with me please. I will walk to the ends of the earth with you if you give me the chance, but, will you go with me?
-From Jam"

To Apple's Akumi
"Hey Akumi,
So I'm really nervous about doing this, because I'm kinda a new kid on the block and don't know very many Kiamaras- but I just wanted to say how beautiful you are.
Ever since I came here I've always wanted to talk to you, but I guess I've never really been the confident type when it comes to things like this.
Anyway, I really hope that someday soon you can figure out who this is- because I'm crazy for you.

Love,
Your very secret admirer."

To -Kiley- <3 Mord's Damian
"Dear Manny~
What is it about you that makes my fur burn, my heart race and my fur stand on end?
Maybe it's your skills, or, lack there of.
Maybe it's your eyes, or how your fur is softer than silk.

Either way, I love you. And I need you to know that I'm very happy to be carrying your pups<3"

To Alaska.'s Outono
"Well, I'm not the best at poems, so, here it goes;
I know we've never met before,
But there's something about you that makes my heart soar.
There is never a second or a moment or two,
That I don't find myself thinking of you.
The moment I saw you I knew you were the one,
Your coat shined bright, brighter than the sun.
But it's ok if you just want to be friends,
Just know that I'll always be there 'till the end.

Love,

~Your secret admirer"

To Sexy Louise's Kairi
"Hi Kairi…
I don't care about the scars on your pelt,or in your heart. Your beautiful, naive, and sweet. I wish you could be mine… If you ever walked into my heart, we'd… we'd be perfect. You are the peanut butter to my jelly… and I need you in my life… Because I love you."

To Munin's Affinity
"Dear Affinity,

I am sorry that I do not have the courage to able to say these words to you in person yet. I know its really lame of me, but someday I will tell you, and by that time I hope you will be mine. I think you are more beautiful than anything else in the world. Like, not just beautiful, but everything about you makes my heart beat like a drum.
You are the only one who makes me feel like this, but words are not enough to describe my feelings. I just want to let you know, whenever you feel alone and need someone to protect you, I want to be that someone. Whether you feel the same about me or not, keep in mind that I will always have your back.

PS. I drew a picture for you. I hope you like it, even though you're much prettier in real life.

Click here

Faithfully yours,
Your Secret Admirer <3"

To BlueAura~'s Embargo
"Hey Embargo.
I know you will have no idea who I am, mostly because we have never spoken before.
I feel bad for that, but I do not have enough courage for anything but this at the moment.
but since this is the closest to you that I can get, here goes nothing. a poem for you.

under a crown of gold,
a new king's story is told.
In it a girl dreamed,
of one day being his queen.
and yet apart they are,
so she wished on a star.
she wished to be a part,
of his glorious heart.

love, your
-secret admirer"

To Pandalove789's Hera
"Hey, Hera.

I'm not really good pep-talks, but here goes nothing; this is for you

A special world for you and me
A special bond one cannot see
It wraps us up in its cocoon
And holds us fiercely in its womb.

Its fingers spread like fine spun gold
Gently nestling us to the fold
Like silken thread it holds us fast
Bonds like this are meant to last.

And though at times a thread may break
A new one forms in its wake
To bind us closer and keep us strong
In a special world, where we belong.

You sort of mean everything to me… So lets make our love last!"

To shattered.'s Ambrosia
"I know you don't like me… But I really enjoy you… You mean the world to me, and I can't stand being away from you. I wish you only knew how much I need you.

-Your secret admirer."

To .Missy.'s Woody
"Aw, don't feel sad (And stop wishing you would die, silly! Dying isn't fun, you know)~ I like you, you know! You seem nice, like I said! Anyway, I'm not good at writing love letters... Or writing in general, really, but... Yeah! Oh, and I think I figured out your riddle! The man had the hiccups, and the gun scared them away! ^^"

To BlueAura~'s Embargo
"Dear Embargo...
I'm not much of a romantic, to be honest. And I'm not much of a writer, either. Words aren't my thing. But I need to say something, because this is eating me up from the inside.
I really like you, and you never notice me.
All the time, I'm just watching you, and you don't pay attention to me.
Well, I suppose that sounds selfish. I guess it's part of your nature to want to care about everyone equally. And I guess it's part of mine to want to demand attention.
Look, I'm sorry. I've gotten off topic again. This was supposed to be a sweet, sincere letter about how much I care. I would write you a poem or something, to make up for it, but I just can't think to save my life.
So just know this-
you don't have to be a king for me to like- no, love- you."

To ○WaterDrops○'s Larkspur Azure
"Dearest Larkspur Azure,
I don't really know much about writing, but I'm trying.

But I really really like you <3
You are the most charming and sweetest boy I've ever met. We met on the 2nd of January I believe, and I gave you a donut.

I probably will never be with you, because I've been cursed with PPS. But I felt like I'd die if I didn't tell you my feelings.

Sincerely,
Your Forever Secret Admirer <3"

To ¢hav's Soma
"I'm terrible when it comes to these things. But I think, you're kind of. . .cute. And I know you're new, so sorry if this is to sudden. I'm to shy to reveal myself. . .so. From you're secret admire."

To Syra's Amadeus
"Amadeus---

I was just writing to tell you that you are absolutely gorgeous. I honestly don't give a fluff if you're color blind, or even if you had a grudge on me, you still have an amazing personality and I just wanted to let you know that you're absolutely amazing, because everyone needs to hear it at some point in time. <3"

To Taz.'s Taz ♥
"Umm.. Hi! I'm not usually really shy, but I guess I am now. I just really wanted to tell you that I've liked you and admired you for quite a long time. I know I've never talked to you before, but I was really hoping we could be friends at the least. So uhh.. Yeah! That's about all I know to say. I've never done this before... well bye Taz. Hope I get to be your friend at the least!"

To Sable.'s Northern ♥
"H-Hello,
I'm really bad at this and I want you to know how I really feel about you. I really don't get to talk to you but I-I really like you and I think your beautiful.
You look like fresh snow fallen on the ground.
Love,
Your secret admirier."

To Moonskye's Rico ♥
"So, um, yeah…
Hi, we've never spoke to each other but your just the cutest thing ever! I was wondering if we could
hang out, but you'll have to figure out who I am first <3

-secret (sexy!) admirer"

To Moonskye's Rico ♥
"Ok, ok. My other letter was actually quite upsetting! xD I needed more time to write. So, Rico. I really like you. Your are really sweet. I wish I got to know you before I sent this, because seeing you is what keeps me from falling. Your my crutches when I can't move my legs. I love you. But will you love me? I hope you feel the same way about me, even when you don't know that I sent the note. Maybe we will end up together?

~_.:-:.Secret Admirer.:-:._~"

To Moonskye's Rico ♥
"Bonjour Rico,
We didn't meet that long ago, but when I first met you, I knew we would be close immediately.We have so many things in common! We both like to dance, we like being in nature, and we both get along so easily. It started out with you being like a brother to me, but now things are...different. They've changed. Whenever I see you, I feel tingly all over and my heart begins pounding to the point where it almost pounds out of my chest. Screw the butterflies! A whole zoo erupts in my stomach and I can barely breath when you talk to me. I can't even begin to describe how I feel when I see you. I find myself falling harder and harder for you, and I don't think I will stop anytime soon. I read a quote that I really would like to mention.
"Every man needs a woman when his life is a mess because, just like in the game of chess, the Queen protects the King."
Maybe, just maybe, I could be the Queen that protects you, the King. Hey, I know I hardly have a chance with all of those beautiful girls chasing after you, but I thought I might as well express my feelings now before it's too late. I hope that you clearly understand how I feel. It would mean the world to me if you did. Just remember one thing: Always save me a dance <3"

To Taz.'s Taz ♥
"Okay, here's the thing. I hate secrets, and I can't keep them. So I figured id just tell you who I am. My name is Soliel. After the last letter I sent, I felt ridiculous. I mean, how can we be friends, if you don't know I am, right? But thenlast letternwas true. I have a crush on you, I'd really like to date you, but of course, I'm happy with being friends.
~ Talk to you eventually
Soliel"

To mango sherbet's Eva ♥
"Huh... I really don't know how to put this but I feel for your sister first but on the way I feel for you. I know you probably don't return the feelings but I want us to be friends if not more than friends. Your personality can be annoying to some people but to me I love it and I would never change anything about you. Your beautiful and amazing, I would love to call you my baby.
<3
P.S.
Your a good kisser *wink*"

To jern.'s Cecil ♥
"Dear Cecil,
You are someone I can't help like. So romantically or friendly I'd like to know you...
Would you like to have tea sometime?
Your admirer."

To BlueAura.'s Mei ♥
"Well... Here we are huh? Haha.. Well Im much better at writing about romance than being in a romance, but here goes nothing. I really... well I have fallen horns over tail for you, you really are one of a kind. You are one of the only people I really feel comfortable around, and you are really hilarious, even if you can be very mean.

I really dont know what more to say, Other than you are pringles to me. I know you dont really understand that, but im just glad, I can at least have you by my side as a friend."

To Beep beep meow's Anais ♥
"Well, how do I put this... Well, I think I like you, Anais. It's taken me a while to make sure my feelings are true, and I think they are. I just can't get you out of my mind... You're just so gorgeous, and your personality... I can't see why you don't have a special someone yet. Honestly, everything about you is breathtaking. I hope one day I can be brave enough to reveal myself to you. I'm just gonna say this, you can guess who I am, heheh. My hint for you is red. I hope we can, at the least, be friends, even if you don't return my feelings."

To train. & citrus.'s Santonio ♥
"Hello Santonio!
So ... umm...
I really like you....
and...
I was wondering...
if um...
you would be my boyfriend?
-Jay xx"

To shattered.'s Derico ♥
"Crayons are red, and they're also blue.
There's no-one who I like more than you."

To Midnight Dragon.'s Olivia ♥
"Hi, Olivia...um, you don't even know me, so this is pretty weird, and, all I wanted to say is...I like you, sort of...um, sort of a lot. I won't put my name here because...I'm too shy-!
From an anonymous Kiamara"

To jern.'s Cecil ♥
Dear Mr. Addicted,
I love you Cecil,
More than you love tea.
Love your boyfriend,
Tai x

To Scissor's Corvus ♥
Corvus,
You have really epic eyes and hair,
Real sexy.
From your secret admirer.

~ ♥ ~
Last edited by glassesprotag on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:54 pm, edited 30 times in total.
glassesprotag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: From the Heart }{ Kiamara Love Letters

Postby palmsprout » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:14 pm

Hooray <3 The thread looks great, I'll let you know if I find anything you should add/fix. ^^
[jay] [he/him] [i don’t take commissions]
palmsprout

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby falling city » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:28 pm

Such a wonderful idea! I can't wait to see how everything plays out. ^^
xxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr dollhouse words
words gr8 person

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am currently dealing with school at the moment, so all commissions are on hold! As soon as I find free time, I'll get to finishing them up.
falling city

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Traffic » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:52 am

Oh okay, now I know what this is >.< I was really confused at first. This is such an adorable idea <3
Art Shop|My characters|Tumblr|dA|FA|Ask my characters
I have been inactive for a really long time, but I'm gonna try and start being more involved with this site. uwu
Traffic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunar-lynx » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:25 pm

What a lovely idea ^.^
Looks like fun!
Echo might be sending a letter later on ;D
ImagexxxxxImagexxxxImagexxxxImage
Cats, Video Games, and Game of Thrones obsessed. xxxxx >>> xxxxx deviantart . tumblr . characters . cedarclan (stars)
lunar-lynx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoveShadow » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:15 am

Are we allowed to post here...I hope so. ^^ These are absolutely amazing. I love the idea of it.
Look up at the stars
and not down at your feet.
Try to make sense of what you see,
and wonder about what makes the universe exist.
Be curious.
DoveShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby callmefearless » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:20 pm

The love letters are so cute 030
    Ambrosia:
    I hope I get one 030
    Rayado: -has a little crush-
    His little crush is so cute but I won't let him send it until he is a little older. :3
callmefearless

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby change; » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:10 pm

Ink wishes she'd get one,
but she doesn't like the idea of secrets,