๑۞๑ Guardians of the Sea - Breeding Centre ๑۞๑ [OPEN!]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

๑۞๑ Guardians of the Sea - Breeding Centre ๑۞๑ [OPEN!]

Postby Soph6297 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:22 am

Rules:

- Breeding is open for everybody. Even if you don't own a Guardian - but then you need
to have the permission from both GoS owners and may pay for it. The one who wants to keep the offspring have to pay the breeding costs.
- You may only request a breeding once every two weeks.
- The Guardians parents must be female and male.
- You need to wait 1 week before you can breed an adopted Guardian for the first time and 2 weeks to breed a just hatched GoS.
- The markings of the foal will be a mix between the parents.
- Each Guardian has 7 breeding slots. Keep an eye on how often you breed your Guardian.
- If you breed two unnatural colored Guardians the foal will not be unnatural colored too. Its up to the artists which coat color the foal will have. However, if one parent is an unnatural colored GoS the foal maybe will have a slight shimmer of this color in its base.
- NEW: Its now possible to request features on your future foal in order to make the foal even more loveable for you! The limit of features you can request are 3 though some artists might be willing to do more if you pay for an extra feature. That is up to every artist. However you cannoth request the foal to be a HGoS, thats still up to luck and the artist.

- If you found a matching partner for your Guardian, and may paid for it, we will also need the permission from the other Guardian owner (if you dont own both). For this your partner have to PM us the permission (or show us a screenshot), saying that you are allowed to breed their Guardian.

Form:

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Artist*:[/b]
[b]Mothers Link:[/b]
[b]Fathers Link:[/b]
[b]Request (optional):[/b] individual from artist to artist
[b]Owner of the offspring:[/b]
[b]Payment sent?:[/b]

When breeding slots are open, post the form from above on this topic.

* This is only if it happen that 2 or more artists have open breeding slots at the same time.

- The breeding is done by our GoS artists.
Every artist have is own payment. Look down to get more information about the artists payment.

- If the breeding is done, you will find it at the Official Topic.
Last edited by Soph6297 on Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:57 am, edited 11 times in total.

>>> Uni started again. Slightly inactive. Sorry.
╔══════════════♕═════════════╗

My WMEsMy DAM'sMy GoSs
Lioden [#44750]TumblrWME-Adopts

» Art Trades: Closed
...⋰✯⋱⋰♕⋱⋰✯⋱...
» Commissions: Closed
╚════════════════════════════╝
For where all love is, the speaking is unnecessary

Soph6297

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๑۞๑ Soph6297 as Artist ๑۞๑

Postby Soph6297 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:30 am

.: Soph6297 :.

About me as an artist. I mostly use my mouse to draw since I'm not used to my tablet, yet. I love to experiment with colors and I'm always excited how the result will look.
I often come up with complex designs but sometimes doing simple ones. I love to try out new markings and sometimes overdo it with them. ^^
For the base color of the foal I often use this.

I accept foal request! Up to 3! If you want more, simply PM me about it and we can discuss it~

Breeding:

Closed

First of all - I wont hold reservations. I won't start designing the offspring before you send the payment and I wont accept it before I finished the breeding.
When you request a breeding you have to give me the mother and fathers link. If you dont own one or both your post needs to be quoted by the other owner, as said above.

Payment:
~ 5 Wishlist Items (depend on the year/Store Items)
2-3 Wishlist Pets
1 Rare/Very Rare Wishlist Pet
5 Hoard Pets http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts ... erid=88963 / http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts ... erid=88963 / http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts ... erid=88963

Breeding Slots:

1. Rio_98
2. Closed
3. Closed
4. Closed
5. Closed
Last edited by Soph6297 on Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:42 am, edited 55 times in total.

My WMEsMy DAM'sMy GoSs

...⋰✯⋱⋰♕⋱⋰✯⋱...

Soph6297

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๑۞๑ GOS Breedings

Postby iShame » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:16 am

Closed

Heyya guys, iShame here! I use a standard wacom bamboo tablet and pen to do my designs; and i enjoy it a ton. I'm not a full breeding artist, so i wont open as much as some of the others, but i'm hopeful that you guys will like what i create for you. (:

My Rules;;
~ Dont rush please; I will do my best to get them done within the week of ordering, but sometimes real life stuff comes first. ^^
~ I have the right to refuse a breeding i dont think i can make a nice foal for. - I have a lot of issues with hoping that you'll like the foal when it comes out, ^^'
~ I wont start until payment is sent; nor will i accept before the foal is made.
~ Link to parents in the form please; dont make me hunt by numbers.
~ No inbreeding; i require that you check to make sure, but i will as well to ensure they aren't related.
~ If you do not own one or both of the parents; i will need permission quote to verify.
~ I allow for 3 requests total, no extras.
~ I wont hold reservations

Payment;;
I dont have much of a wishlist, so i only ask you you to add to my growing hoard of horse pets. :D
So; 4 Horse pets of any rarity; but can not be from the current year; so in this case needs to be 2014 or earlier.

Slots;;
1. Closed
2. Closed
3. Closed
4. Closed
Last edited by iShame on Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:00 am, edited 30 times in total.
iShame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๑۞๑ Icy's Breeding Post ๑۞๑

Postby Yamaneko » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:06 am

I am currently....

CLOSED

Hoi!
I think I should drop a few things about me, here.
I draw with a Wacom Intuos tablet. For bases and patterns I love appaloosas, pintos and - who wonders - all kinds of dun dilutions. I'm not afraid in complicated markings but I must admit I might not be the best person for classic tribals.
Although I'm quite familiar with equine genetics and heredity I often use this colour calculator for the base coat of your foals. So yes, I do genetic breedings.

Rules:
- No inbreeding. I'll check the lineages of the foals parents but please do it yourself, too, before you sent in a breeding request.
- I refuse a breeding if I think I'm not able to do it.
- I won't hold reservations.
- I won't start drawing before you sent the payment.
- No trade suggestions. If you want me to draw you have to trust me. I won't accept the trade before the foal is done.
- Please link the parents in your form.
- If one or both parents is/are not owned by you I require a screenshot of their permission. If a screenie is not possible for you, the respective owners have to PM me.
- Please be patient. I have a real life, a job and so on. You know, artists are no printers. ;)

Payment:
one of the following
- 10 Malk spiders, no matter which ones
- 2 wishlist pets
- 5 wishlist items (this is negotiable, depending on the items themselves, rarity, worth in C$, and so on...)
- UFA just cost one Malk spider

Slots:
just one at the moment
Last edited by Yamaneko on Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:48 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๑۞๑ Vampire's Breeding Post ๑۞๑

Postby VampireMessageNinja » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:25 am

Currently I am...
Closed!

Hello everyone!
My name is Vampire and I am the Resident Evil (that's reserved for Yamaneko) one of the 2 local main breeding artists. Unlike most of the other artists, I concentrate on breedings and only do normal adopts when a special idea comes to me or an event is going on. I mostly use my laptop's touchpad, simply because my tablet does what it wants and refuses to let me use it. Sometimes, I might get it to work for a bit... Sometimes. :lol:
I take great care in choosing a foals base and the other resulting things such as markings and eyecolour. From me, you can expect a foal that comes out natural without the foal losing its parents' looks. When put beneath the parents, the foal will always look reasonable even for non-genetic knowers like I was a long time ago!
I mostly use this calculator to see what the possible outcomes are, in percent, and pick out one I like, with higher percentages being more likely, though I might on a whim decide to choose something really rare as long as it fits to the parents' looks!

Rules

~No reservations.
~ I may refuse a breeding if I don't feel comfortable with it!
~No whining if I don't do the breeding as soon as you would like, I also have a (pathetic) life! :lol:
~Again I will not start designing until the trade is sent.
~Please make sure the two GoS' aren't related. As much as I would like to check each breeding, I don't have the time or motivation to check each lineage. However, I will check some at unknown, random intervalls, so make sure of it as you will be in trouble when I check and there's inbreeding! ;)
~Have fun and be happy. x3

Breeding

Title the pm 'GoS Breeding', please, else it will get into the wrong folder and I won't be able to see it!

Please PM me:
- the father's and mother's link,
- requests,
- who will own the foal,
- and a screenshot of permission if you do not own one or both of the parents. Should it be technically impossible, let me know and maybe ask the owner if they can pm me saying they agree. If you don't let me know when or before sending the breeding, I will not accept it, sorry!
You may use the standard form in the very first post of the centre!
I will not start the designing until a trade is sent, nor will I accept the trade until I have finished designing the foal.

Payment Options

- 2-3 wishlist pets
- 5 of these hoard pets (can combine: gryffins of any kind, drafts of any kind)
- 5 wishlist items (no matter which!)
- 1 of these

UFA cost 1 hoard pet / 1 wishlist item only! This might change for the better during certain circumstances!

Breeding Slots

1. broken*
2. Chibi~Predator
3. Closed
4. Closed
5. Closed

To quote the Hogwarts Sorting Hat: "You're in safe hands (though I have none), for I'm a Thinking Cap!"
Enjoy!
Last edited by VampireMessageNinja on Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:36 am, edited 33 times in total.
My Lights are: OFF!
ImageImage
ImageImage
VampireMessageNinja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

NeriHyugas Breeding Center | Closed until Hiatus is over

Postby NeriHyuga » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:30 am

Artist:

I mostly draw with my hands/mouse, it's easyer for me then with the tablet. For markings i love tribals and smooth and gracile designs. I love to do appaloosa and paint markings, this is something you will see often on the GoS i make. i draw since over 13 years and recently started my education as florist, so i will learn much more about colors and designs in the future x3

Rules:

- pm me the form with: GoS breeding
- I wont hold reservations
- I won't start designing the offspring before you send the payment
- I wont accept the trade before I finished the breeding
- You need to link both parents in the offer
- If you don't own both parents, you need to get the other owner send me their permission "____can breed my ____ with ____" (quote permission is accepted too)
- No incest!

Feature request:

you are allowed to order up to 5 features in my breedings

You can order for free...
- color of the marking, the color needs to be similar to the parents marking color
- one parent marking design feature (the foal will have more similarity with the markings from this parent then from the other)
- Color horns
- Color hooves
- color eye
- rabicano, sooty, pangare and flaxen family tree needs to contain these gens!
- birdcatcher spots, Chubari spots, bend Or spots and lacingfamily tree needs to contain these gens!
- marking color fading into the mane
- color of the fins
- one colored pearl
- silver or gold necklace color
- Facial marking
- Leg marking
You need to pay 1 extra pet for...

- color of the marking totally different from the parents colors
- one parent marking copy (will not be the exact copy, but it will only contain the marking design of one parent sligthly different)
- paint gen (tobiano, overo, sabino, splash and mixed)family tree need to contain paint gen!
- appaloosa gen (blanket, spotted blanket, frosted hip, snowflake, near leopard, leopard, varnish roan, snowcap, ghost) family tree need to contain appaloosa gen!
- roan family tree need to contain roan gen!
- grey family tree need to contain grey gen!
- two or more colored pearl
- 1 item you choose
- mottling or other dun factors on a none dun horse family tree needs to contain dun gen!

You can't order...

- basic color | Basic coat
- pintaloosa
- brindle
- mosaic/chimera
- manchado
- unnaturell color
- unnaturell colored mane
- unnaturell necklace color
- line edits
- any gen without family tree containing it

Payment:

2 pets your choice (+ feature payment)
up for adoption breedings are free

Slot:

1. closed
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Wed May 25, 2016 1:27 am, edited 118 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๑۞๑ Lone's Breeding Post ๑۞๑

Postby noreptiles_ » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:23 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Welcome!
╒═══════════════════════════════════════╕
Hello!
I am one of the two full time breeding artists along with Vampire.
This means that I'll do breedings with a now and then adopt, if I get the
inspiration to do so. I use this to determine the coat color.
Art wise, I can't do to overly-complicated designs, so
don't feel bad if I turn it down, I just don't want to disappoint you <3

╘═══════════════════════════════════════╛

Rules
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
Title message GoS Breeding
Payment is 4 UC or 1 Rare WL
Please PM me your breeding request
You are allowed up to three suggestions for the foal
Send payment (as trade) before you send your breeding request
Permission wise, either make the other person PM me, quote
them giving you permission, or show a screen shot of them
saying you may use their GoS for breeding

╘══════════════════════════════════════╛

Breeding Slots
1.captain swan
2.open
3.open
4.open
5.--
6.--

I am Currently
openclosed

Form
Code: Select all
[list][size=90]♞ Breeding ♞[/size]

[size=80]○ [b]username:[/b]
○ [b]sire:[/b]
○ [b]permission:[/b]
○ [b]dam:[/b]
○ [b]permission:[/b]
○ [b]owner of the offspring:[/b]
○ [b]three suggestions:[/b][/size][/list]
Last edited by noreptiles_ on Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:20 pm, edited 10 times in total.
noreptiles_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shadow's Breeding Corner

Postby Shadowhunter, » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:29 am

Will edit this later :3
Last edited by Shadowhunter, on Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shad | he/they

Shadowhunter,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๑۞๑ Guardians of the Sea - Breeding Centre ๑۞๑ [OPEN!]

Postby Queen Vivane » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:08 am

Username: Queen Chrysalis
Artist*: Soph6279
Mothers Link: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1421913#p42484074
Fathers Link: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1507937#p45310529
Owner of the offspring: Myself
Payment sent?: Sent :3
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๑۞๑ Guardians of the Sea - Breeding Centre ๑۞๑ [OPEN!]

Postby Soph6297 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:34 am

Accepted (:

My WMEsMy DAM'sMy GoSs

...⋰✯⋱⋰♕⋱⋰✯⋱...

Soph6297

My pets
My items
My wishlist