Pink's Adoptables Storage (mods please move)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Pink's Adoptables Storage (mods please move)

Postby ThatPinkThing » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:23 pm

I proudly care for many pets from the users of this site, and would like them to be available for everyone to see ^.^ Mods, this thread was made before the board for adoptables storage was made, and I'd love to have it moved to the correct location!

Another note: not all of these creatures' designs are original, some are customs made for me with my characters' designs on them. I just loved the lines! <3 Alright everyone, ready to visit some adorable little creatures?

I adopted most of these a long, long time ago, so that's why there's a million lol

Kalon HMs!!
1. 1140
2. 1142
3. 1152

Table of Contents
    A-E
    > The Arboretum: Terrariums!
    > Ateyri's Premade Designs
    > Bandana Dogs
    > Bell Kitties
    > Betta Heaven
    > Blinky Bowwows
    > Bubble-Butts
    > Bunnies in Boxes
    > Cloud Cats
    > Cute Hamster Adopts
    > Cyber-Bunnies
    > Denes
    > Dervish Bettas
    > Dokas
    F-J
    > Feather Wolves
    > Ferretlings
    > Fish Pond/Piscina Galaxy
    > Floratins
    > flyteck's Haunted Adopts
    > Fox Flights
    > Foxels
    > Foxicats
    > Fuwaneko
    > Glowsprites
    > Jewel Mane Dragons
    K-O
    > Kitkins
    > Kitsunes
    > Lovebirds
    > Lucky Deer
    > Lytes
    > Meios
    > MiniWolf Adoptables
    > Nari Foxes
    P-T
    > Pawesome Pups
    > Pick Your Paws
    > Pixel Foxes
    > Pixel Pups
    > Pixel Squirrels
    > Plobs
    > Random Raccoons
    > Scuffers
    > Sled Pups
    > Talaroki
    > Tarlekinns
    U-Z
    > Volar Felis
    > Woodland Fox Adopts
    Numbers and Other Characters
    > 8-Bit Anthros

For my use:
Code: Select all
[quote][url=xxx]Name[/url][center][quote]
[img]Adoptable[/img]
Name/Info[/quote][/center][/quote]
Last edited by ThatPinkThing on Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:35 pm, edited 31 times in total.
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A-E

Postby ThatPinkThing » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:24 pm

The Arboretum: Terrariums!

Desert/basic jar

Blooming Birdhouse/planter box

Community/freshwater tank

Spooky/cauldron

Welcome Home/window box

Bandana Dogs
BD Name: Glow
5 Word Personality: Optimistic, Loyal, Determined, Energetic, and Friendly uwu
A story about how they got hurt ( Min. 200 words ) or 1 art piece:

I’ve always loved the world. So many things to explore and achieve. I have to be careful, though, because danger sometimes comes hand-in-hand with adventure.

My favorite place to explore is the waterfront. Lots of people come to watch the water, sail, shop at small stores that sell homemade jewelry, and eat. The food at the waterfront is great-- lots of biscuits and fresh meats! Plenty of people drop food on ‘accident’ for me… The folks at the shops leave fresh water out, and the sailors sometimes take me for a ride.

One evening, when things were slow, it started to rain. Rain wasn’t new, so I headed back to the shops to hopefully take refuge behind the dry counter of some nice shopkeeper. Just as I was arriving, a huge crack of thunder split the air…! Lightning flashed and lit up the street. I skidded to a stop, frozen in fright.

The thunder boomed and the lightning struck again. It wasn’t near the waterfront, but it was still massive to me. It took only a few seconds for me to decide to run. I took off towards the city, hoping to maybe find shelter there. The road was long and fairly empty… I ran along the highway, in the grass next to the pavement. I ran straight into some mud and lost my footing, scraping my leg on the road as I fell. I yelped, whining in surprise and fear. A drenched and falling-apart cardboard box lay about twelve feet ahead. I hauled up my wet fur and limped over, curling up inside of it with a whine. I was uneasy and in pain, but I fell asleep eventually.

“Hey, pup…” A voice woke me up. It seemed the sun had risen again, and my stormy night was over. “What’ve you got there…?” The voice belonged to a kind human, who was very carefully offering a hand. I gave a small bark and shifted closer so I could sniff them. They very carefully placed their hands under my belly, picking me up. “Don’t worry, we’ll patch you up good as new.”

Extra:
Hehe...! <3

Bell Kitties
Forest/male/custom
Ichi/female/guess-and-get

Betta Heaven
Plum/male/crowntail
Cosmo/male/custom

Blinky Bowwows
Steel

Checkie (custom)

Bubble-Butts
Odd-Ball // male

Bunnies in Boxes
ImageImage
Pepper and Sunny
ImageImage
Aden and Cinnamon

Cloud Cats
Glow // female

Cyber-Bunnies
Sea-Breeze
Leaping and playing
Fun never delaying.
A Cyber Bunny's life is a breeze.
Relaxed, never caring
'Bout the real world's needless tearing.
The planet's their throne
They are kind to the bone.

Denes
ImageImage
Cece (female) and Neo (male)

Dokas
Eve/female

Stardust/female
Last edited by ThatPinkThing on Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:58 am, edited 17 times in total.
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

F-J

Postby ThatPinkThing » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:07 am

Feather Wolves
Jay/female
Allira/female

Ferretlings
ImageImage
Name of Ferretling: Dandelion! <3

Floratins
Username: Jaystar5
Name of Floratin: Amande (French for Almond >u<)
Gender of Floratin: Male // Stem
Sketch, Drawing, or Story of How They Would React to an Eagle:

Amande had never seen one of these 'eagles' that everyone whispered about. He stayed underground a lot; he was a lover, not a fighter, and (quite frankly) a small soul. One of his favorite places, though, was atop a rocky outcrop near his home. He could see everything from up there, and it was so exhilarating. He loved the feel of wind in his fur, the smell of the open air, and the feeling of sun-warmed rock beneath his paws.

As he sat alone on the outcrop one day, he heard a cry. He went to look over the ledge to see what had happened down below, but at that moment, a huge bird shot up into the sky, straight past him. Amande jumped, eyes widening. The bird's wings were a dark brown-- darker than the blossom upon his own head. Its head and tail were white as the fur on his chest, and by stars, it was huge…! Amande couldn't help but stare. This must be one of the eagles he'd heard of…! He blinked once, quickly, not wanting to miss a second of this. The eagle hadn't noticed him. (Luckily. He'd heard from others that they could carry you off…!) Amande stared, frozen in a mix of awe and surprise and fear. He watched as the eagle beat its wings and flew off in the direction of the horizon. He knew he should be afraid of he predator, but something about it was just so… exciting.

flyteck's Haunted Adopts
ImageImage
Name: Smokey
Age: He died 3 years ago, but at the age of 5, so technically he's 8.
Personality: When he was alive, Smokey was a very energetic and excited to work as a Service Dog. He loved humans, and felt needed when he was around them. After he died, he felt like he had been rejected in the cruelest way possible. He also felt it was his fault he and his human died, even though it was the fault of a drunk driver. The ghost of his human went on to Heaven or the spirit world, whatever you want to call it, but he was left behind, and feels he is now on a mission to find out why and how to get back to his human. He is very bold and friendly to those who aren't hostile, but to anyone who picks on him, he's takin' 'em down.
Story:
If I could do everything over,
*sound of screeching tires, dog barks, and a crash*
I would.

It was Fall of 2009, Annie and I were walking along the sidewalk, her blind hand trustingly holding the harness on my back. Her orange and brown scarf waved in the wind, and the matching hat stopped her brown hair from blowing in her face. She smiled and said something quietly about dinner, how she couldn't wait to eat the special food prepared. After all, who wouldn't be excited? It was her birthday. We approached the corner of the street, where a tall, handsome lamppost was flickering with the light of it's bulb. Coming to a stop, I peered around the corner, making sure it was clear to cross.

Everything was fine. I stepped out onto the road, giving a quiet, quick bark to show Annie I was going. She giggled at my voice, because that's what 11-year-olds do, they think everything's funny. We were about halfway across the road, when a distant whine came from my left. I turned to look at it, and became nervous when I saw a red, dirty, beat-up car barreling towards us. I picked up my pace. Come on, Annie, I thought, just keep moving and we'll be out of the way in time. But instead, the handle of the harness was yanked from Annie's hand as she tripped on a crack in the road.

She could hear the car too now, I could see it in the way she tried to get up fast, searching for me. I ran to her side, pressing myself lightly to her, trying to calm her and help her up. She stood tentatively, testing her left leg, which was scraped at the knee. Gripping my harness, she and I ran for the other side of the cross-walk. The car was speeding towards us even faster now, and I could tell something wasn't right with the driver. Annie yelped fearfully, and I reluctantly went faster, knowing if we didn't make it in time, we'd be hit, and if we stumbled again, we'd be hit.

It was do or die now.

Annie's hand slipped again, and she fell, crying out. I skidded to a halt, horrified as the driver smiled. Gritting my teeth, I sprang to Annie, forgetting to help her up, and just pulling her by her shirt towards the sidewalk. We should've been out of the driver's radar by know, but instead, he swerved, and the world became an explosion of noise and pain.

Fox Flights
ImageImage
Daisy and Violetta

Foxels
Domina (female)

Foxicats
Desiré (female)

Marissa (female)

Fuwaneko
Ruby (female)

Love (female)

Alex (male)

Desiré (female)

Glowsprites
Name: Stitches, Stitch for short.

Personality: Stitches sometimes feels insecure about not technically being a real Glowsprite. He can only move when a human isn't present or is not in total consciousness, and so his bonded human allows him to be on his own for a while each day, so that he can feel... real. When he meets with other GCs, he is quiet and careful, being more observant than active in conversations. He has a brilliant memory, and usually likes to make close friends he knows he can count on, not a large group of new friends. His strong memory makes sure to record significant events, and this causes him to be emotional sometimes.

Overall, Stitch is loyal, sometimes sensitive, smart, and around those he knows Stitches is quite funny.

History, backstory: The reason he has a bonded human and isn't alone all the time is because his human kept finding him in new spots daily. So they set up a camera, and recorded the most amazing thing: their toy was alive! The child, who'd been ecstatic, slowly came to realize that they could never actually do ACTIVITIES together. But it didn't matter to the kid, they still brought Stitches everywhere. The park, family trips, and even school sometimes. And at nights, the child would sing a song to Stitches. Stitches would listen, and when the child was asleep, Stitches would crawl closer to them, and would answer. Stitches would answer every question the child had asked him that day, laugh at every funny thing they'd said, and... Stitches would sing the song to the child. His child loved him, and he loved his human friend.

But these days Stitch sits on his young adult's college bed, wandering around the room during the day. He watches TV, looks out the window, and reads his owners books. So that he can answer their questions that night, even if they don't hear him. And he still sings the song each night, because he is a loyal friend.

Jewel Mane Dragons
Rαíní

Anything extra: [as in, poems, art, stories, personality, likes, dislikes etc.]

Raini is a very energetic and lovable JMD. She loves her friends equally, and still likes to trick-or-treat with younger dragons on Halloween. She can always see the bright side of things, and will often break out into song if someone says something that reminds her of a song that needs to be sung. For example, if someone were to say 'Hit the lights, will you?' Raini'd start singing 'Hit the Lights' by Selena Gomez. Only on rare occasions will Raini want to be by herself, and she likes to play dress-up with her stuffed-animals.

What makes Raini special?:
Well first of all, she's the very first JMD that I saw and fell instantly in love with <3 I've been waiting to get a JMD for a while, and the simplistic beauty of this design is just absolutely stunning. Almost all my adopted designs are simple, and I like it that way. I never dress myself up all pretty, and I like my adoptables to be like me ^.^ The swirl on her shoulder is just perfect as well, and the white around her eyes makes her look so naturally pretty. Also blue is my favorite color O3O

Here is a picture of her playing with a water butterfly that she made. I know it's a screen shot, but my Java decided to flip and not load properly, so I had to screen shot the finished thing.

More art! I based it off all those drawings I saw with My Little Ponies.

Jumping in puddles.
Playing tag and hide and seek.
Drawing.
The colors silver and blue.
Ice cream, especially vanilla.
Dislikes:
Loud storms.
Spicy foods.
Sad or frightening art/stories.
Having to do things alone.
Excessive amounts of rich foods.

Poem:

The raindrops fall,
in their own perfect song,
accompanied by sounds of clouds.

The courage it takes,
to plummet to lakes,
is far beyond my own bravery.

I wish I could sing
the song of the rain
and then I might really be
Raini.

Story: (This is when the two characters are a lot younger. Btw, if I get this JMD, I'd be totally open to anyone suggesting their JMD to be Raini's friend from this story. I think she needs some art of her with friends.)

"Raaaaiiniii? Come out, come out wherever you are?"

My friend's voice echoed through the trees, and I tried as hard as I could to contain my happy snicker. She'd never find me up here. Well, maybe she would. After all, I was only behind the pile of pillows and bean-bags in our tree house. I could here the other girl's footsteps approaching, climbing the ladder, crossing the floor. My muscles tensed and my tail froze, would she find me? I couldn't hear anything, accidentally letting a breath escape.

Silence.

Then footsteps coming towards me, getting closer. A familiar voice asked, "Hmm, I wonder where Raini could beeee..."

"Ooof!" A weight dropped onto me, followed by an uncontainable giggle. I squirmed around a little, trying to escape my friend's glomp. My head poked out of a hole in the pillows. "Get off me you great lump!"

"No." She laughed.

"Please?"

"No-"

"Raaagh!" I rolled over, flopping us both onto the floor, pillows and bean-bags rolling all over the room. "There, I win."

"Fiiiine." We were both silent for a little while after that, but the silence didn't last long, and we both erupted into giggles again.
Last edited by ThatPinkThing on Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:59 am, edited 24 times in total.
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

K-O

Postby ThatPinkThing » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:07 am

Kitkins
Name: Speckled Drops of Blood (Speckle)
Owner: Jaystar5
Art: Click here --> viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1230460 It's a colored editable, hope that's alright, I really can't draw... :oops: Might color some more!

Kitsunes
Blu/Gender Unknown

Lovebirds
^ Sweetfeather/female/mascot ^
^ Arturo/male/model ^
^ Cranky/male/bank-keeper ^
^ King/male/Pink's Trip Flock ^
^ Diamond/male/custom ^

Lucky Deer
Sugar/female

Curtis/male

Data/male

Firewall/male

Code/female

Cupcake/female

Winner!/male

Lytes
Lyte's Name: Ruby
Lyte's Gender: Female
Why are we trying to spread Faerie Lytes around Chicken Smoothie?
Simple, to spread laughter and joy around Chicken Smoothie!

Meios
Sea Charmer, Female : CUSTOM

Cruella, Female: ADOPTED

Topan, Male: ADOPTED

Patron, Male: ADOPTED

Relish, Male: ADOPTED

MiniWolf Adoptables
Blue/Rainbow Litter

Nari Foxes
ImageImage

Name:
Obsidian.
I sometimes call him Sid though, when in a hurry. He doesn't like it so he puts on this unamused face and I have to repeat myself using his full name. In retrospect, I should probably just say his full name =3
But the pouty face is so cuuuute!

Personality:
Like a typical dark fox, Obsidian is usually pretty seclusive and observant. I know where he is though when he "isn't around", because that's just me, I know where my friends are. And he also breathes deeply so I get the slight feeling of forgetting something from the little bit of gasses he lets out. I think he does it to make me not realize he's there, but really, it's what gives him away!

Obsidian is also very watchful. You may think he isn't paying attention when really he's memorizing you're every move. One thing people often forget is that the dark types aren't stupid, they're actually quite intelligent. The darks that are like Sid - ope, there's that pouty face. Excuse me, Osidian - tend to be very independent, and so they like to hang out with you and be your friend, not your pet. Because of his careful, watchful ways, Obsidian likes to explore new things and see new places. This is why I let him spend the day outside when I'm at school. Because I know he likes his space, and I respect that. My dark-type pal is also very defensive, almost never stopping when it comes to trying to look superior to other Nari Foxes.

Lastly, Obsidian is often very defensive if someone who isn't me tries to be near him. He has a bond to me, and he wants to stick to that. If guests are over, he will leave the house. Once that person has been here many times, he knows their scent and will stay inside, maybe even letting you see him! Or if you're over daily after school or are a roommate, Obsidian may feel comfortable enough to roam the shadows and high ledges of the house while you're here. Don't expect him to come near you unless you have something like a treat for him, he's still a dark type and will try to be away from people who are not his bonded person.

Overall, Obsidian is curious beneath his tough outside, observant, and quite comfortable on his own. He has a tendency to avoid new creatures (human, Nari fox, or otherwise), but if that new creature challenges him in any way Obsidian will not back down from a fight.
Last edited by ThatPinkThing on Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:03 am, edited 10 times in total.
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

P-T

Postby ThatPinkThing » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:08 am

Pawesome Pups
Cheery - female

Pick Your Paws
ImageImage
Cloudy and Oak

Pixel Foxes
Red/male

Domina/female/custom

Pixel Pups
Tamed
ImageImage
Pirate/male - Fractal/undecided

Customs
ImageImageImage
Checkie/male - Sparta/female - Vivvie/female

Pastel Family
ImageImageImageImage
Peach/male/mystery box - Aquorra/female/litter #27

pups
ImageImageImage
Bubbles/female - Melaney/female - Sunset Sea/male
I'm the first to own a Melanistic PP...! ^o^

Halloween 2016
ImageImageImage
Harley/female/bought - Arachnid/female/won - Sleepy/male/won

Christmas 2016
Sandy/female/advent day 18

Other Event
Jingle/female/timestopped

Pixel Squirrels
Sweetcheeks/female

Energy/male

Lucky Charm/male

Alfred/male

ImageImage
Everfreeze/female

Mint/male

Plobs
Icing and Sugar

Random Raccoons
Cookie/male

Scuffers
Ruby - male
Spring - female
Fortune Tear - male
Image Image
Dark-eye - female
Image Image
Noel - female
Image Image
Triple - male
Peter - male

Sled Pups
Image (Halloween)
Image (Casual)
Chief (male)

Talaroki
Talaroko Name:
Spirit

Story/Art:
When I was little, I met another little Talaroko boy. It was almost immediately that we became friends, doing pretty much everything together. We played games, went places, and swam together. I think it was around the middle of our 9th summer when we were playing underwater near the edge of the Great Barrier Reef, and I wandered a little too far out. My friend apparently told me to come back, but I didn't hear him at the time. Instead, I stumbled upon a gaping cave, where the tunnel led deep underground. It had been untouched by the humans for a long time, and little excited me went back to fetch my friend.

He scolded me for wandering off, but that was instantly replaced by his excitement. A real live mystery cave? So worth the wandering.

As we approached the back of the cave, it started to glow! We turned a corner, and...

There it was! An enormous room filled with many tiny shiny pebbles. To this day, we don't know what they are, but I know we had fun with 'em!

Personality:
Spirit is very adventurous, and enjoys playing with others. He makes friends easily, but can still defend himself in a fight. Make sure to talk to him if you're down, 'cause you'll always be picked up by this clown!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Here are the color codes if you can't read them in the picture -

cb9865 - tan
3a210c - chocolate brown
ffba3b - bright yellow
ffcc66 - pastel yellow
1c0e03 - midnight brown

Tarlekinns
Kinn's name: Thunder Night (Night)
Personality: Sometimes Night is a bit sarcastic, but he's always proud and kind.
Habitat: Night loves the forest and the gorge. He can often be found climbing and relaxing in the trees.
Art/Poem/etc (Optional) :
Thunder
Strong, fearless, noble
Proud

Night
Kind, secretive, swift
Trustworthy

Thunder Night
Wise, honest, swift
Proud
Last edited by ThatPinkThing on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:39 pm, edited 25 times in total.
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

U-Z

Postby ThatPinkThing » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:08 am

Volar Felis
CeCe - female - custom
Cookie - female - custom
Sergey - male - plants litter

Last edited by ThatPinkThing on Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Numbers and Other Characters

Postby ThatPinkThing » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:09 am

8-Bit Anthros
Vi / female
Kennedy / male
Last edited by ThatPinkThing on Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby ThatPinkThing » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:09 am

Reserved, just in case.
x