{ tellenn ; dream walkers } short hiatus

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

{ tellenn ; dream walkers } short hiatus

Postby Davy + Aero » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:13 am

{ tellenn ; dream walkers }

welcome to tellenn ; the world of dream walkers

{ dream walker fan club . made by ashwyn }

{ Welcome to Tellenn }

• Tellenn is a world of mystery and of strange creatures, ranging from the smallest of primates and marsupials, to the massive dream walkers which roam the interlocked jungle trees.
  • The dream walkers are the most strange of all animals on Tellenn. They resemble large horses, and live in trees that interlock through the planet's surface. At night, they slip into the dreams of others, revealing their innermost secrets...

{ News }
  • 11 . 19 . 2012 Hi guys, I'm just letting you know that I really don't have time for adoptables right now, and I'm going on a short hiatus. I can still answer questions, it's just that there isn't going to be a lot of art coming out of me for the next little while. I have commissions I really need to finish, as well as a lot of school stuff going on. I leave for school at 6 in the morning, and I don't get home until 6:30 most nights, or 10:00 on riding nights. So unfortunately free adoptables have to be pushed to the backseat for now.
  • 11 . 12 . 2012 We now have the winners of our Halloween event! ; 0 ;
    Grand Champion: Claudie with approximately 65 Points for Aridian! Congratulations! You win the divine horse, Kota, a full potions set, a custom made item, 500 Oceii, and a bonus 25 Horse Points for Aridian! ;0;
    Reserve Champion: ~Bast~ with approximately 57 Points for Lithia! Congratulations! You win a complete potions set, a custom made item, 250 Oceii, and a bonus 25 Horse Points for Lithia! :)
    Third To Fifth Runner Up: Congratulations to Blackhoeses, Bella;;, and .alouette., with approximately 38 points each! You all win a custom potion, a breeding potion, 10 bonus horse points on all of your horses, and 100 Oceii to use however you like!

Thank you everyone for participating in our event! I will raffle off the rest of the prizes shortly, congrats to all of our winners! ; 0 ;

In other news, the lineart will not be changed - I simply don't have time to change it, sorry guys! I will add all of the prizes to the archive from our Halloween event, then I will start making more dream walkers for adoption! ; 0 ;

{ Caretakers of Tellenn }

• Caretakers maintain the dream walkers and the forests of Tellenn.
  • TheBigBlack . Head Caretaker . Moderator . Artist
  • Duh . Artist
  • n e m o . Artist
  • Plainsong . Artist
  • Ashwyn . Moderator
  • B e l l a ;; . Moderator
  • Claudie . Moderator
  • Bbun . Junior Helper
  • Queen Chrysalis . Junior Helper

{ Affiliates }

• Check out these other great adoptables for more horsey goodness!

Code: Select all
    [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1251072][img]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/263/3/2/bdstampmistie_by_in3mo-d5fdkr6.png[/img][/url]

{ Free Stamps }

• These are free stamps you can put in your signature to advertize us, or spread some dream walker love, even if you don't have one!

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1346872][IMG]http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o549/Tellenn/Stamps/Stamp4%20copy_zps200efd76.png[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1346872][IMG]http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o549/Tellenn/Stamps/Stamp5%20copy_zpsc8d4b3ba.png[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1346872][IMG]http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o549/Tellenn/Stamps/Stamp1%20copy_zps259f4b32.png[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1346872][IMG]http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o549/Tellenn/Stamps/Stamp3%20copy_zpsad8fd07d.png[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1346872][IMG]http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o549/Tellenn/Stamps/Stamp2%20copy_zps23fd16e3.png[/IMG][/url]

posting is now open
go wild !
Last edited by Davy + Aero on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:09 am, edited 72 times in total.

We used to be TBB + Maple!
Davy + Aero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: { tellenn ; dream walkers } rules and faq

Postby Davy + Aero » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:27 am

{ tellenn ; rules and faq }

all of the rules and questions you may have are posted here for you to view

{ Rules of Tellenn }

• Please be polite and respectful to all staff and users who post on the thread.
  • Please no mini-modding or acting 'above' other users.
  • Please do not bring outside drama into the thread. If you have an issue with another user, please alert the CS staff.
  • Please no swearing or inappropriate topics on the thread. This includes any topic that may be offensive to another user.
  • Do not use any of the art on the thread as your own unless you have adopted the dream walker yourself.
  • You are only allowed to own up to five dream walkers at a time.
  • If you do not get the dream walker you want, no whining or complaining will be tolerated. There will be plenty more coming shortly, and you will have your fair chance to get one.
  • Please follow all adoption rules, which are available in the adoption post below.

{ Frequently Asked Questions }

• None for now... please check back later!
Last edited by Davy + Aero on Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Davy + Aero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: { tellenn ; dream walkers } dream walkers

Postby Davy + Aero » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:02 pm

{ tellenn ; dream walkers }

all you need to know about the dream walkers

{ The Dream Walkers }

• The dream walkers have very strange, large, eyes on their face. It is believed that these are used to heighten their sensory perceptions, and are used to be able to see sharply over long distances.
  • They have small, deer like legs that are used for springing from tree branch to tree branch in the forests.
  • It is believed that their long and easily flowing hair is used for camouflage in the trees to avoid the much larger carnivores in the forest.
  • Although the dream walkers may look harmless, although strange, they have one mode of defense that is even more deadly than the large ramming horns of the ephangell (a large, fearsome rhinoceros like creature of Tellenn that will easily uproot trees and prey on dream walkers and other creatures).
  • Dream walkers shown on the thread do not have mouths shown, for when a dream walker opens its mouth, it is full of large, razor sharp fangs - much like the teeth of the prehistoric tyrannosaurus of Earth, however very sharp such as the claw of a feline may be.
  • Dream walkers also have the strange, almost 'magical' abilities to slip quietly into the dreams of other creatures, and exposing their darkest fears and secrets.

{ Adoption }

• Because of the population of dream weavers dying out, and because that we feel like we should take part in the conservation of this alien planet, several dream walkers, may, on occasion, be available for adoption.
  • They are available for adoption through the post below this labeled adoption. Please make sure to read the adoption rules.
  • You can own up to five Tellenn at a time - you cannot have any more than that, because it is just simply too expensive and not really possible to own the land required to own more than that. So far, it takes about three deciduous forests to have the territory possible to own one Tellenn. Assuming that the trees are massive. And they're all horribly mutated, massive redwood forests.
  • More adoption rules and information is available in the adoption post.

Davy + Aero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: { tellenn ; dream walkers } events

Postby Davy + Aero » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:09 pm

{ tellenn ; events }

occasionally tellenn will have a world wide event for you to participate in; all information is here

{ Events }

• Sometimes for special occasions, Tellenn will have special festivals and events for people to participate in.
  • There will be special and exclusive dream walkers, items, and offers which will only be available for the event.
  • Each event has a special emblem or brand which will signify it. It is usually some sort of rune that is printed on any items, and branded on any dream walkers that are given out during the event.
  • There will be different games at the event - please make sure to follow all rules and instructions to ensure that you win a prize!

{ Current Event }

• No current event, come again soon!
Last edited by Davy + Aero on Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:34 am, edited 25 times in total.

Davy + Aero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: { tellenn ; dream walkers } adoptions

Postby Davy + Aero » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:46 pm

{ tellenn ; adoptions }

here you will be able to adopt a dream walker of your own

{ Adoption Rules }

• You are only allowed to own five dream walkers in total; you cannot adopt any more after that.
  • Adoptions are all first come, first serve, so if you do not get the dream walker you want, you will have to wait until the next batch is in.
  • You must completely fill out the adoption form to be able to adopt a dream walker. However, you may put "Unnamed" or "WIP" in the name section of the form if you cannot instantly think of a name.
  • If you post a form for a dream walker, however someone above you has claimed it, you are not allowed to edit your form. However, you may post a new form.
  • To be fair to players, you are only allowed to adopt one dream walker from each batch so everyone will have a chance to get one.
  • Every dream walker must have a unique name - so I will decline your form if the name has already been claimed. You are not allowed to edit the name, however you can post a new form.
  • Do not whine or complain if you do not get the dream walker you want - there will be plenty more later on, and whining is not tolerated on the thread.
  • Sometimes the pound will be open for adoptions. The pound is where all dream walkers who's owners have been banned from the thread will go. The pound is not first come first serve, you will have to give a valid reason for wanting to adopt the dream walker, and I will pick the one who seems most likely to take care of it well. Please do not whine and complain if you do not get the dream walker.

{ Current Dream Walkers }

Image Image Image Image
    No. 1 - CLAIMED by Beautiful Insanity | No. 2 - CLAIMED by Duh | No. 3 - CLAIMED by Spare | No. 4 - CLAIMED by Blacksabino

• Please ignore this. For my use only.
    [code][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1346872][img]http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o549/Tellenn/Dream%20Walkers/imghere.png[/img][/url][/code]

{ Pound }

No. 1 Octoviah x Vyktor . Unnamed ♀

• The pound is not open, sorry!

{ Form To Adopt }

• Please fill out this form to adopt any dream walkers. You may only post this form when there are dream walkers in the "Current Dream Walkers" section of the post.
    [list][size=150][b]{ Adoption Form }[/b][/size]
    [size=85]
    [*] [b]Username:[/b]
    [*] [b]Dream walker to adopt:[/b]
    [*] [b]Name for dream walker:[/b]
    [*] [b]Why you would like to adopt a dream walker:[/b]
    [*] [b]Have you read all of the rules, and agree to stick to them?[/b]
    [*] [b]Thank you![/b][/size][/list]
Last edited by Davy + Aero on Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:55 am, edited 42 times in total.

Davy + Aero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: { tellenn ; dream walkers } apothecary

Postby Davy + Aero » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:57 pm

{ tellenn ; the apothecary }

in the apothecary, you can buy some strange potions for dream walkers

{ The Apothecary }

• In the Apothecary, you can purchase potions for your dream walkers.
  • Some have strange effects, such as creating new dream walkers, changing their appearance, or giving them the ability to breed.
  • The Apothecary also sells items and accessories for your dream walkers.
  • You can purchase potions and items for Oceii, which can in turn be exchanged for CS pets. The price of each will be listed below the item. You can also purchase Oceii below.
  • Beware! Sometimes an item is out of stock, and cannot be purchased. Make sure that the item you want is in stock.
  • Make sure to fill out the form correctly when you purchase an item or potion.
  • Occasionally, there will be very special items in the stock for a very short time - such as a silver pass, which is very expensive and will allow you many bonuses in Tellenn.
  • Please make sure you read the item description carefully - there are no refunds or 'undos' once you have bought an item!

{ Oceii }

• In the Apothecary, you can purchase potions and items for Oceii.
  • Oceii can be bought for CS pets.
  • Warning, once you purchase Oceii, you cannot get a refund on it - it is yours to keep.
  • The price of Oceii is listed below. Make sure you pay with the correct pets!
  • If you feel like you have a wishlist pet that you would like to purchase Oceii with that you feel does not fit into the values below, or have any very rare or omg so rare pet that is not pictured here, please message TBB and ask for a price.

{ Apothecary Stock }
    Potion Nº 1 . Feather Potion
  • This potion will give your dream walker long, flowing feathers.
  • Feathers are the hair on the feet of a horse - not actual feathers.
  • Price: 35 Oceii
  • Currently out of stock!

Potion Nº 2 . Marking Potion
  • This potion will allow you to add or remove one marking from your dream walker.
  • One marking would be something like a star, stocking, appaloosa patterning (leaving only the base color), or a paint marking (leaving all paint markings except for that one patch of white). Please check and ask for other removals.
  • Price: 45 Oceii

Potion Nº 3 . Peafowl Potion
  • This potion will allow you to add a peacock tail and feathers to your dream walker.
  • This one adds real feathers - it adds bright green and blue feathers to your dream walker's head, behind the elbows, and on the tail.
  • Price: 75 Oceii

Potion Nº 4 . Color Potion
  • This potion will allow you to change the base color of your dream walker.
  • The base color would be something like changing a palomino paint to a bay paint, or a black horse to a chestnut horse. It will keep the same patterns and markings.
  • Price: 55 Oceii

Potion Nº 5 . Custom Potion
  • This potion will allow you to create a custom dream walker.
  • It will create a new one, not just change one of your current ones. You may pick any natural horse color (Nothing like purple or pink, green, that sort of thing), and any patterns or markings you wish.
  • Price: 200 Oceii

Potion Nº 6 . Breeding Potion
  • This potion will allow you to breed two of your dream walkers.
  • Please make sure you read all breeding rules before using this potion.
  • Price: 75 Oceii

Accessory Nº 1 . Flower Headdress and Tail Piece
  • This flower headdress and tail piece for your dream walker to wear are crafted out of the finest tropical flowers in Tellenn. It comes in one color.
  • Flowers come as shown. I will not recolor this. See here and here for close up shots.
  • Price: 55 Oceii

{ Form To Purchase an Item }

• Please fill out this form to purchase any items or potions. You may only post this form when there is the item you want in the "Apothecary Stock" section of the post.
    [list][size=150][b]{ Apothecary Item Form }[/b][/size]
    [size=85]
    [*] [b]Item to purchase:[/b]
    [*] [b]Payment:[/b]
    [*] [b]Would you like to use the item directly on a dream walker, or place it under your name in the archives to use later?[/b]
    [*] [b]If on a dream walker, which one of yours:[/b]
    [*] [b]Have you made sure that you want to purchase this item, and double read the description to make sure it's what you want?[/b]
    [*] [b]Other:[/b] [If you are adding/removing a marking, specifying a color of something, etc, please place it here.]
    [*] [b]Thank you![/b][/size]
Last edited by Davy + Aero on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:43 pm, edited 23 times in total.

Davy + Aero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: { tellenn ; dream walkers } breeding

Postby Davy + Aero » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:08 pm

{ tellenn ; breeding }

here you can see all information related to breeding your dream walkers

{ Breeding }

• Through extensive and expensive potion use, it is possible to breed your dream walker.
  • You must buy a Breeding Potion or Extra Strength Breeding Potion in the Apothecary to breed.
  • To breed, you need one female and one male dream walker.
  • All bred dream walkers will show up as adults when you receive them.
  • You must have enough dream walker spots to be able to breed. For example, you must be able to have one more to use the Breeding Potion, or two more to use the Extra Strength Breeding Potion.
  • Inbreeding or attempting to inbreed is not tolerated. That means that you can't breed two dream walkers that have any sort of relation to each other.
  • You do not get to choose how the bred dream walkers will look. They are simply a mixture of the parents' looks.
  • Things such as items, potions, and brands from events are not passed on to offspring.
  • IF you would like to have one of your dream walkers breed with someone else's, you must have both players post on the thread saying they consent to it. The person who buys the breeding potion receives the baby.

{ Form To Breed }

• Please fill out this form to adopt any dream walkers. You may only post this form when there are dream walkers in the "Current Dream Walkers" section of the post.
    [list][size=150][b]{ Breeding Form }[/b][/size]
    [size=85]
    [*] [b]Dream walkers to breed:[/b] (One must be male, one must be female. They can belong to two different people, however you must ask permission before using someone else's dream walker.)
    [*] [b]Payment:[/b] (Oceii or Breeding Potion from your Inventory)
    [*] [b]Have you made sure that you want to purchase this item, and double read the description to make sure it's what you want?[/b]
    [*] [b]Have you read all of the rules, and agree to stick to them?[/b]
    [*] [b]Thank you![/b][/size][/list]
Last edited by Davy + Aero on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Davy + Aero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: { tellenn ; dream walkers } archives

Postby Davy + Aero » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:24 pm

{ tellenn ; archives }

all of the adopted dream walkers, oceii, purchased items and potions will be listed here

{ Purchased Items and Potions }

• TheBigBlack . Banhammer
  • Tragedae . 795 Oceii . Custom Potion . Owns Divine dream walker Hibou. Can own up to 8 dream walkers, receives 25% more Oceii, and two free shop items every month!
  • Ashwyn . 17 Oceii
  • Hekomi . Bronze Pass . Bronze Pass redeemable for any item in the Apothecary except for Custom Potion. . Companion 1 . 25 Oceii
  • Jones. . 89 Oceii . Bronze Pass . Bronze Pass redeemable for any item in the Apothecary except for Custom Potion.
  • Bbun . Breeding Potion
  • n e m o . 205 Oceii
  • ~Bast~ . Full Potion Set . Custom Made Item . 260 Oceii
  • Mrs. Dean Winchester . 75 Oceii
  • Rosalind . Custom Potion
  • Plainsong . 100 Oceii
  • Claudie . Full Potion Set . Custom Made Item . 500 Oceii . Owns Divine dream walker Hibou. Can own up to 8 dream walkers, receives 25% more Oceii, and two free shop items every month!
  • Blackhoeses . Custom Potion . Breeding Potion . 100 Oceii
  • Bella;; . Custom Potion . Breeding Potion . 100 Oceii
  • .alouette. . Custom Potion . Breeding Potion . 100 Oceii
  • Horsefan21 . 25 Oceii
  • Beautiful Insanity . 25 Oceii
  • white . horse . 25 Oceii
  • Carrie911 . 25 Oceii
  • Spare . 25 Oceii

{ Adopted Dream Walkers }

Image Image Image Image
    TheBigBlack's Kairos ♂ | TheBigBlack's Khaled ♀ | TheBigBlack's Griffin ♂ | TheBigBlack's Blue ♂

SonrienteMuerte's Abal ♀

Image Image
    Hekomi's Ghira ♀ [13 HP] | Hekomi's Macabre ♂

Iebae-Chan's Raloc ♂

Image Image
    Harkness' Midsummer ♀ | Harkness' Idris ♀

Mutie's Hombre ♂

Image Image Image
    Bbun's Hotot ♂ | Bbun's Cocoa Butternut ♀ | Bbun's Ashe ♀

Image Image Image
    Ashwyn's Flash ♀ | Ashwyn's Whisper ♀ | Ashwyn's Phantom ♂

*~!Horses!~*'s Coco ♀

Jones.' Paint ♂

Image Image Image
    Duh's Ivory ♂ | Duh's Ferox ♂ | Duh's Asti'ir ♀

xXxWolfLoverxXx's Celestia ♀

Faint's Dreams ♀

Image ImageImage
    Tragedae's Octoviah ♀ [12 HP] | Tragedae's Hibou ♂ Divine | Tragedae's Vyktor ♂

Image Image Image Image
    Carrie911's Rubi ♀ | Carrie911's Amor ♂ | Carrie911's Polvo ♂ [34 HP] . [Quality Blood] | Carrie911's Unnamed

Image Image
    -Kiley-'s Cletus ♂ | -Kiley-'s Ginger ♀

Love-Stoned's Zara ♀

Image Image
    Spare's Jezebel ♀ | Spare's Cinnamon ♂ [12 HP]

Rosalind's Epsilon ♂

Plainsong's Ravello ♂

Peace_Music's Checkmate ♂

Image Image
    *icetea*'s Chance ♂ | *icetea*'s Unnamed

Image Image Image
    n e m o's Yuki ♀ | n e m o's Meridius ♂ | n e m o's Aspen ♀ [11 HP]

Image Image
    BlackSabino's Summer's Whisper ♀ | BlackSabino's Strike ♂

flyteck's Rosalind ♀

Image Image
    .a l o u e t t e.'s Eomer ♂ [48 HP] . [Quality Blood] | .a l o u e t t e.'s Moroch ♂

Image Image
    ~Bast~'s Lithia ♀ [82 HP] . [Quality Blood] | ~Bast~'s Roxanne ♀

Image Image
    Blackhoeses' Golden Rose ♀ [48 HP] . [Quality Blood] | Blackhoeses' Copper Sand ♂

snowflake276728's Dream ♀

Tinebrook's Ariski ♂

Image Image
    Beautiful Insanity's Zenzero ♂ | Beautiful Insanity's Sera ♀ [11 HP]

Image Image Image Image
    Claudie's Aridian ♂ [90 HP] . [Quality Blood] | Claudie's Kota ♂ Divine | Claudie's Diadem ♀ | Claudie's Esmerelda ♀

Horsefan21's Aarona ♀ [11 HP]

Bella;;'s Ember Rose ♀ [48 HP]
Last edited by Davy + Aero on Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:18 am, edited 81 times in total.

Davy + Aero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: { tellenn ; dream walkers } no posting

Postby Davy + Aero » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:27 pm

{ tellenn ; reserved }