The tarynis is one of the most elusive and imaginative creatures out there (plural: taryni). They hatch from small speckled eggs and grow in 3-5 days. Characterized by their ragged ears, they are very agile and usually have natural coats. However, they have a great distrust of humans. You have to persuade them to join you. If you are interested in one of these beauties, then you came to the right place. This is the only place in the world you can find them! Buried deep in the jungle, their exotic past and how they came to be is a secret that may never be known.
This is a tarynis:
Idea and original lines by Pachuri; new edited lines by The Tide Keeper
1. Stories must show effort.
2. Be sure to read the rules/see which type of form required.
3. Follow all CS rules.
4. Be polite to all posters.
5. You can own no more than 15 taryni.
6. Please not that it is not always first-come, first-serve, but often it is the best form that receives the tarynis. So be sure to put your effort into your form when a story or art is required.
7. New Rule: When you adopt your first tarynis, I will be a bit more lenient about pictures. If you already have at least one, you must post the picture in the form or it will not be accepted. This does NOT mean that if you can post pictures, you don't have to. This ONLY applies to those using another way to access the internet besides a computer.
FCFS= First-come, First-serve
Tarynis= one of the species
Taryni= multiple of the species
Leigh- Guest Artist
3/20/12- We opened.
4/13/12- New artist, Horneddragon!
5/19/12- New Rule!
Garnet (January): 6 (10%)
Amethyst (February): 6 (10%)
Aquamarine (March): 7 (12%)
Diamond (April) or Emerald (May): 6 (10%)
Pearl or Alexandrite (June): 3 (5%)
Ruby (July) or Peridot (August): 10 (17%)
Sapphire (September): 9 (16%)
Tourmaline or Opal (October): 5 (9%)
Topaz or Citrine (November): 1 (2%)
Tanzanite or Zircon or Turquoise (December): 5 (9%)