DCAC | free characters | closed, check new thread!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: DCAC | free characters | open!

Postby Lucida » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:16 am

How do you tell if they're taken-
《♕》⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯《♕》
<♙- Lucida - she/her - bi - ♙>
<♘- TH: Artpupz - DA: FlowerPriince - ♘>
<♙- pfp credit - ♙>
Lucida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:18 am

Lavernius Tucker wrote:...
How do you tell if they're taken-

None of the characters are taken! You can fill out a form for any one of them and on the 17th I and the other judges will be looking at all the forms and deciding which characters go to who.
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucida » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:19 am

SWEET.
《♕》⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯《♕》
<♙- pfp credit - ♙>
Lucida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kitsukami » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:50 am

I hadn't used this character in years once I had bought her, and just found her ref on my old laptop.

Username: Dawncrat
Name of Character: None
Breed: unknown (a cherry dogcat I guess)
Species: Dogcat
Any Rules?:
- Keep her as a dogcat
- You're aloud to revamp her a bit
- Take good care of her!
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): (P1) adoptedpoles (I think?) on dA for the base
(P2) KandleKitty on another forum
Donatingyays
                x
                please call me alex
                not cooking 💯 ️‍🔥

───────────────

x
                my umas • she / they
                toyhcurrent ♫vid

░░░░░░░░░░░

kitsukami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:52 am

@Dawncrat - thank you for the donation!! They're adorable <3
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 【Wildfire】 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:58 am

Ian it only number 2 that’s available in kennel 47? Because I really like #10 in kennel 47 and I would try for it if it’s up for adoption
No longer active on this website.
【Wildfire】

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:02 am

Sparkfall wrote:Ian it only number 2 that’s available in kennel 47? Because I really like #10 in kennel 47 and I would try for it if it’s up for adoption

Only the listed numbers are available, the others shown very likely belong to people, so yeah, only 2 is available.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 【Wildfire】 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:08 am

~Prophecy~ wrote:
Sparkfall wrote:Ian it only number 2 that’s available in kennel 47? Because I really like #10 in kennel 47 and I would try for it if it’s up for adoption

Only the listed numbers are available, the others shown very likely belong to people, so yeah, only 2 is available.

That’s unfortunate, oh well. At least there is another one I wanted to try for anyway.
No longer active on this website.
【Wildfire】

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grengirl » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:09 am

Username: ImageGrengirl

Kennel Number: Image14

Species and/or Breed:ImageWestern Dragon.

Use:Imagerps, stories, will try to get art for her.

Name:ImageMoyra

Name meaning: Image Fate /Destiny

Size:ImageRight now she is about the size of a large hen

Personality:Image
Excitable & curious mostly but she is just a baby a feisty little baby for the time being. She is also loyal at heart but untrusting especially to any she deems to be swindlers or thieves.
Moyra dislikes the cold, dark and snow but finds the light of the sun too harsh for her eyes and delicate pink scales. So she is most active at twilight.

Favorite colour:ImageRose Gold

Favorite season:ImageSpring

History:Image

Moyra was little more than a egg when she was stolen away from her warm nest. So young in fact she didn't even remember her parent or parents. Seemingly she had been too young to properly imprint with them. She does remember crying of hunger and cold in a dark rough sack. The fabric called burlap perhaps? No matter. She can also remember a cold dark night with a bright pale moon in the sky. The moon helped lead her to a shelters small hut like thing with white and black speckled birds. One larger red brown one that called out loudly at the dawning if the sun. Shortly there after small human hands had reached into the hut shelter of the birds stealing their eggs!

To repay the kindness of the creatures for shielding her and keeping her warm Moyra bit at the fingers and hissed wanting to protect the eggs from the fate that had befallen her.

Now she was about the same size as those birds and often still slept out in their hut but then she had been about half their size and the human child had come back to lure her out with fresh pork meat then proceeded to feed the birds seeds and grains which the silly creatures seemed to adore. So much so that they did not complain when their eggs were stolen. Moyra came to learn that this was a normal routine and was glad to be added into it with fresh meat scraps every morning. She even came to trust the human child in time after a year had passed the child managed to convince her to move into the barn. It was larger but the animals that lived out there already did not like her being there so that night she risked the unpleased cold air to explore the area more. Snow had fallen that afternoon and had added wet to the already unpleasant cold but it did not prevent her from finding a old root cellar that had been abandoned when the old house had burned half a century before. To Moyra it was almost like a proper den. In fact a fox had clearly once laid claim to it; now however it was hers and she did not intend to share it. At present it is more than large enough to meet her needs and the ground below is not so hard that it cannot be adjusted as she grows further. What remains to be seen is if the human equation will remain companionable or will the chickens become Moyra's only friends?

Extra(s):ImageNone at present.

hopesanddreams
Grengirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucida » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:45 am

† Username
Lavernius Tucker
† Kennel
† Name of Character
Artemis
† Gender
Male
† Age
† Breed
Hellhound
† Species
Canine / Fursona
† Powers
Firebending, flame related powers. As well as the ability to turn into a shadow at will.
† Use
He's gonna be one of my new fursonas! I might give him a robotic leg on the front, but next to that I'll be keeping him complete design and he'll be used in animations based around me and such with my other persona! I'll also be making a more of a human design for him, to be next to this one because of how well it contrasts with my other personas lighter design.
† Personality
Artemis is a hotheaded male, always picking fights when he can but at other times he can be an absolute sweetheart. When it comes to his family he'll protect them with his life, never wanting them to get hurt at any cost. When people try to pick on him, he'll usually either roast them with words or actually set them on fire with his powers. Being quite a cocky person at times as well, when his self esteem his high he'll always keep his head up and sneer at people at times even. He is sometimes called a dare devil, because of his looks and the fact he'll do really dumb things to impress people.
† Extra Facts
- He wears his sleeves on his arms and legs, because with how much he falls and being a hellhound. It shows his bone and he honestly is very uncomfy with people seeing it.
- He is very adept at playing electric guitar and singing to an extent, finding pleasure it playing and singing when the house is empty and he got it to himself.
- The expression 'a dogs bark, is worse then its bite.' is quite similar to how Artemis acts when picking fights, usually saying stuff to make himself sound tough. But not meaning it.
† Theme Song
Noticed - Mandopony
† History
Artemis doesn't remember where he was born, the most of his childhood he remembers is living with a few other kids in the woods. They were the only family he ever knew from the day he woke up there, confused and almost setting a few leaves on fire. But with a bit of help from his adopted sister, Palm he was quick to helping around the camp. He ended up growing up and soon came to move into a small town with two of his adoptive siblings, getting a job as a guitarist at a local bar to make some money on the side as well as a job at the local music shop.
† Aesthetics

(i mess up a bit, sorry ;;)
《♕》⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯《♕》
<♙- pfp credit - ♙>
Lucida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes