LSE- Little Signature Equines (New changes on last page)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What should i do next?

Fire (Example: Eithne)
No votes
Wind
15%
Water
8%
Earth (Example: Cruxius)
No votes
Ice (+ thunder : Example: Coming soon)
31%
Wood
No votes
Thunder (+ Ice: Example : Comin soon)
No votes
Metall
8%
Light (Example: Driandra)
15%
Darkness (Example: Chiandro)
23%

Total votes : 13

Re: LSE- Little Signature Equines

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:58 pm

PrancingHooves2284 wrote:Image
Owner:PrancingHooves2284
Name:Coyote
Breed: Chiandro
Element: Darkness
Theme: Easteregg
Coloring: Copper chestnut with mottling and fading hair
Hereditary Markings: Brindle, mottling and fading hair
Rarity: rare
Favorite Phrase: Dark Horse

sorry, but favorite phrase means a whole sentence and not just a word ^^
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:05 pm

turntechFeatherhead wrote:

Owner: turntechFeatherhead
Name: Kyze (ky-zeh)
Theme: Unpack me!
Coloring: Unpack me!
Hereditary Markings: Unpack me!
Rarity: Unpack me!
Picture:

won the first easter LSE x3
the other will be decided later x3
and the last easter LSE has been unpacked!
if knowone gets the right answer till tomorrow i will take him under my care!
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:10 pm

to you all!
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:05 pm

Queen Chrysalis wrote:Image
Owner: Queen Chrysalis
Name: Raze
Theme: Unpack me!
Coloring: Unpack me!
Hereditary Markings: Unpack me!
Rarity: Unpack me!
Favorite Phrase: "Can I get you a ladder, so you can get off my back?" Frequently said by my human rouge in Dragon Age when I make her do something lol

won him x3 congrats!

and new change or better old rule comes back! i will only draw the newest line as adoptables again! the older lines will only be aviable throught breeding or custom! the only exeptions will be old adoptables after the new line comes out or special outcomes for holidays, other special days etc.
i know some of you will not like it, but i want to go back to this rule 1. that the older lines will get rarer after time 2. that no line will get "oldschool" so that noone adopt it anymore and 3. to get more views on the breeding that got really unvalued in the last time
and the next change is: i lowered the breeding price for both traditionell and magical(stem cell) breeding and my horses aren't gods anymore, so that they have a normal breeding limit too!
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LSE- Little Signature Equines (New changes on last page)

Postby Queen Vivane » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:29 pm

I think that's fair enough ^-^
Also, will you be doing anymore unpack me's in the future? I thought it was quite a fun idea <3
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:01 pm

Queen Chrysalis wrote:I think that's fair enough ^-^
Also, will you be doing anymore unpack me's in the future? I thought it was quite a fun idea <3

yeah i think so too ^^ it has gone good in the old times with this rule and i hope it will also go good now ^^
and sure x3 i will do more unpack mes in the future =) and hope that more people will go for it, this time it was really less and it seems like i will get a new one too if noone get the answers from the chimera right (you had all right, beside the last with the own character >.< i use my OCs now just for 1 partner and neris partner is ace ^^' "..." has a whole new partner from me xD but i have many fanarts with these two together so i thought it wouldn't be hard to get the name from her)
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:37 pm

Lol. Fair enough.
*Patpats the Chimera* Welp if nobody get's all the answers right and he goes to you. I'll still love him haha <3
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:41 pm

Queen Chrysalis wrote:Lol. Fair enough.
*Patpats the Chimera* Welp if nobody get's all the answers right and he goes to you. I'll still love him haha <3

maybe i should make an dreamisland or something for abadoned LSEs xD but i like it more if you can still do something with it, like breeding etc. the chimera is a very special horse, it would be sad if it would just go without the chance to get some chimera foals ^^
(or the horses in dreamisland breed sometimes with other horses from dreamisland and the foals go to adoptions xD would be cool)
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:44 pm

I think a dreamisland would be nice.
A place for the poor LSE who find no interest. There they can have friends and companions among other nice things.

I highly agree, it would be indeed sad, were he never to pass on his beauty to bright little bundles of joy.
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:48 pm

Queen Chrysalis wrote:I think a dreamisland would be nice.
A place for the poor LSE who find no interest. There they can have friends and companions among other nice things.

I highly agree, it would be indeed sad, were he never to pass on his beauty to bright little bundles of joy.

then i think i will make it ^^ and LSEs that long time got not adopted like the valentine cruxius will get a time limit till they go to dream island, so that no slots will be blocked
and the idea with the foals too, it would be funny to make sometimes some foals x3 with an announcement like "Soon a foal will be born in dreamisland" and then some time after that the foal will be there in an extra section under the dreamland so that you can adopt it for a small price or something ^^
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me