Silver's Character Pound | CLOSED

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Silver's Character Pound | CLEARING OUT

Postby silver ~ » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:23 pm

bro that's wack. wrote:
cage #4 |

(new) name;; Lightbulb
    gender;; male
    breed;; Turkish Angora x Siamese x Peterbald
    color;; red mackerel tabby smoke
    personality;; Lightbulb is a quick thinker, he says what comes to his mind. He usually cries all night about what he's said but he would rather cry alone than with a comforting warm hug. He always corrects someone, which is another reason nobody likes him. Why does he have to be like this?!? >:(

congrats!
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Usha » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:10 am

stable #3 | Champion

(new) name;; Anlon
    gender;; stallion
    breed;;appaloosa [50%] x quarter horse [50%]
    height;; 16.0 hands
    color;; bronze buckskin dun roan
    [Ee/Aa/CRcr/Rr/STYsty/Dd]
    personality;; His name may mean Champion, but he wouldn't be that battle horse, he is to friendly and goofy to have such bravery. But that is okay, he has a high focus, and tends to just think about the battle's of the old times. Friendly, goofy, but also awkward, he won't hold eye-contact with other horses or people. We don't know why, he just won't. Plus, when he does look at someone in the eye, he fidgets.
Usha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silver ~ » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:58 am

Usha wrote:
stable #3 | Champion

(new) name;; Anlon
    gender;; stallion
    breed;;appaloosa [50%] x quarter horse [50%]
    height;; 16.0 hands
    color;; bronze buckskin dun roan
    [Ee/Aa/CRcr/Rr/STYsty/Dd]
    personality;; His name may mean Champion, but he wouldn't be that battle horse, he is to friendly and goofy to have such bravery. But that is okay, he has a high focus, and tends to just think about the battle's of the old times. Friendly, goofy, but also awkward, he won't hold eye-contact with other horses or people. We don't know why, he just won't. Plus, when he does look at someone in the eye, he fidgets.

they are yours!
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liightning » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:24 am

cage # 2|

(new) name;; Sardonyx (a gem)
    gender;; female
    breed;; bengal x sphynx
    color;; red-black tortie
    personality;;

She's got long legs, a lean frame, and sharp, piercing amber eyes that follow your every move. They say that she was once nothing, a newcomer, a house cat, too soft for the harsh life of the strays - but oh, she clawed her way to the top, rising above all. Now she's everything.

They say she challenged the last leader to a fight, a fight that ended in seconds with her out on top. They say her eyes were alight with flames, her head held high. And now she's leader of the strays, in the spotlight, star of the show. Loved and despised, feared and respected. They say she has spies, and they say she knows everything. Whatever it is that she knows, it's definitely come in handy in the "war" between the rapidly splitting groups.

She's got a watchful gaze, that's for sure; she's got her eyes set on those three. Yes, them. The brains, brawns, and beauty. Three littermates, lost and torn, unsure of which side to take. They are a blank slate, easy to persuade... and she knows with her sharp tongue and smooth words, she'll win them over.

note: the three littermates are from here, all adopted from rei's pound <3
liightning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opti-mism » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:45 am

cage #6 |

(new) name;; Nettleclaw
    gender;; male
    breed;; | turkish angora mix
    color;; chocolate
    personality;; Nettleclaw is stubborn as they come. He takes no advice from anyone, and isn't afraid to be too daring. He blatantly ignores orders, but then complains when something goes wrong. He expects too much of his flatmates, but doesnt recognize when they do well, instead scolding them for the tiniest slip ups.
Image▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silver ~ » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:51 am

liightning wrote:
    cage # 2|

(new) name;; Sardonyx (a gem)
    gender;; female
    breed;; bengal x sphynx
    color;; red-black tortie
    personality;;

She's got long legs, a lean frame, and sharp, piercing amber eyes that follow your every move. They say that she was once nothing, a newcomer, a house cat, too soft for the harsh life of the strays - but oh, she clawed her way to the top, rising above all. Now she's everything.

They say she challenged the last leader to a fight, a fight that ended in seconds with her out on top. They say her eyes were alight with flames, her head held high. And now she's leader of the strays, in the spotlight, star of the show. Loved and despised, feared and respected. They say she has spies, and they say she knows everything. Whatever it is that she knows, it's definitely come in handy in the "war" between the rapidly splitting groups.

She's got a watchful gaze, that's for sure; she's got her eyes set on those three. Yes, them. The brains, brawns, and beauty. Three littermates, lost and torn, unsure of which side to take. They are a blank slate, easy to persuade... and she knows with her sharp tongue and smooth words, she'll win them over.

note: the three littermates are from here, all adopted from rei's pound <3

opti-mism wrote:
cage #6 |

(new) name;; Nettleclaw
    gender;; male
    breed;; | turkish angora mix
    color;; chocolate
    personality;; Nettleclaw is stubborn as they come. He takes no advice from anyone, and isn't afraid to be too daring. He blatantly ignores orders, but then complains when something goes wrong. He expects too much of his flatmates, but doesnt recognize when they do well, instead scolding them for the tiniest slip ups.

they are yours! I'll update the pound in sec
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Silver's Character Pound | open

Postby silver ~ » Fri May 22, 2020 3:43 pm

reopened with some horses n' canines, I'm clearing out a lot of my animals character so a lot more will be a lot added!
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby budmisty0 » Fri May 22, 2020 4:57 pm

design number or nickname: #7 Henry
name: Henry
personality: Henry is a shy boy who keeps to himself, he only has a few friends but that's perfect for him. He's very protective and caring towards them almost like a big brother and he would do anything for them.
budmisty0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Fri May 22, 2020 5:21 pm

Kennel number four / “Casper”
      Name: Casper — Ravi
      The legend of Ravi: Ravi is a selective mute, choosing when she wants to speak to whomever. Ravi has become of thing of... myth, per say– they say that when the canine, Ravi speaks, it is before a great disaster. Her sightings continue to become rarer with the passing years, but during nightfall– its said that Ravi will sing to the stars just before distraction happens. Some believe that she’s even the goddess of destruction, others say that Ravi should be heavily respected due to warning those before destruction. The canine’s history is quite unknown, no one knows where Ravi came from, some say she was born to the sun or even the fields. She’s immortal, a never-dying creature that will roam the earth until it ends. The story of Ravi is told to the younger generations in case they were to ever to cross paths with the canine, though her sightings don’t mean much– people believe that when Ravi appears it means good luck, though when they’re spoken too– they’ll always have bad luck. And they’ll immediately be banished from their village for having brought bad luck upon the tribes.

Kennel number five / “Phantom”
      Name: Phantom — Tynan
      The legend of Tynan: Tynan has become known for being a protector. Unlike his sister, Ravi, his sightings are quite common. He’s said to protect the villages from the destruction that his sibling creates or warns of. Many believe that the two work together, warning and protection– some say that they’re rivals, that Ravi creates destruction to keep Tynan away. The relationship will never truly to known. Though, he is a sign of pure luck, Tynan’s life duties are to protect those who need protecting– very much like a sheepdog and his flock, he’ll do anything to make sure that they’re safe. Though, once the village doesn’t need protecting, he shouldn’t be seen again unless he is called upon for protection. Tynan is commonly seen near wealthy homes, having been called upon to ensure that they’re won’t be raiders or bandits of any kind that threaten to steal their valuables. Although Tynan doesn’t particularly like protecting the wealthy, he does so anyways as it is his job essentially to protect the living.
      [his story isn’t as developed as Ravi’s yet.]
Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silver ~ » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:32 am

budmisty0 wrote:design number or nickname: #7 Henry
name: Henry
personality: Henry is a shy boy who keeps to himself, he only has a few friends but that's perfect for him. He's very protective and caring towards them almost like a big brother and he would do anything for them.

Chaotic_Affection wrote:
    Kennel number four / “Casper”
      Name: Casper — Ravi
      The legend of Ravi: Ravi is a selective mute, choosing when she wants to speak to whomever. Ravi has become of thing of... myth, per say– they say that when the canine, Ravi speaks, it is before a great disaster. Her sightings continue to become rarer with the passing years, but during nightfall– its said that Ravi will sing to the stars just before distraction happens. Some believe that she’s even the goddess of destruction, others say that Ravi should be heavily respected due to warning those before destruction. The canine’s history is quite unknown, no one knows where Ravi came from, some say she was born to the sun or even the fields. She’s immortal, a never-dying creature that will roam the earth until it ends. The story of Ravi is told to the younger generations in case they were to ever to cross paths with the canine, though her sightings don’t mean much– people believe that when Ravi appears it means good luck, though when they’re spoken too– they’ll always have bad luck. And they’ll immediately be banished from their village for having brought bad luck upon the tribes.

Kennel number five / “Phantom”
      Name: Phantom — Tynan
      The legend of Tynan: Tynan has become known for being a protector. Unlike his sister, Ravi, his sightings are quite common. He’s said to protect the villages from the destruction that his sibling creates or warns of. Many believe that the two work together, warning and protection– some say that they’re rivals, that Ravi creates destruction to keep Tynan away. The relationship will never truly to known. Though, he is a sign of pure luck, Tynan’s life duties are to protect those who need protecting– very much like a sheepdog and his flock, he’ll do anything to make sure that they’re safe. Though, once the village doesn’t need protecting, he shouldn’t be seen again unless he is called upon for protection. Tynan is commonly seen near wealthy homes, having been called upon to ensure that they’re won’t be raiders or bandits of any kind that threaten to steal their valuables. Although Tynan doesn’t particularly like protecting the wealthy, he does so anyways as it is his job essentially to protect the living.
      [his story isn’t as developed as Ravi’s yet.]

congrats they are yours! I'm updating the pound rn!
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me