NEW THREAD!!!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Should hybrids be breedable?(wouldnt result in another hybrid of the two adults)

Yes!(would make them uncommon rare)
73%
No!(would make them Rare/very rare)
27%

Total votes : 15

Re: Angelic Dragon Horses-TEST FEATURE LITTER UP-Temp hunter

Postby Saphira344 » Sat May 13, 2017 11:51 am

Wolfy858 wrote:I want to hunt
Username: Wolfy858
Go with?: Forest Area
Dragon horse you are sending?: Blaze

Ah sorry i mistook this one for yours, i did just get up when i made them though, sorry!
Check out this awsome streamer
Adorable pokemon gif's, click to go to the makers deviantart profile.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Sat May 13, 2017 11:52 am

I edited my form for the hunt helper :)
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Sun May 14, 2017 9:55 am

thanks ron :) ill leave them all up a week.

Oh and until i get the info up, belive it or not but the Moth dragon horse is the size of a husky XD its the smallest Dragon horse due to its diet of nectar.
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Sun May 14, 2017 12:32 pm

Welp, we got our pygmy in a way. XD

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Sun May 14, 2017 2:07 pm

It dosnt look like a pigmy Xd

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Sun May 14, 2017 2:26 pm

*shrugs*

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Mon May 15, 2017 10:33 am

No one word posts main,it counts as spam.

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Mon May 15, 2017 11:11 am

I want one of the hunt helpers
Username: Queen Chrysalis
Number: 2
Name: Jae
First thing that popped into your mind with it?: Some sort of large fluffy dog. Malamute or Husky would be the most common option based off of the facial markings.
Personality:
Quite laid back, doesn't generally take it upon himself to bother with wasting energy upon trivial things. He worries about the health and safety of his friends, kind of a mum type as he gently offers advice on how to eat and drink better. Isn't bothered about getting muddy, he'd rather not end up covered in mud and grass but if it it happens that's perfectly fine. You find a DH more loyal than this fluffy sweetheart. Blizzard is incredibly gentle, he knows his own strength and wont use all of it unless he physically needs to.
Hunt specialty: dragon horses
Why do you want it?: There's just something about fluffy critters, I can't resist them! Also this one is based off of a dog and I love dogs! His design is simple yet charming and quite pleasing to the eye.
Story about how you got it:
The warm touch of sunshine brought a welcome break from the previous few days of pouring rain and gloomy skies. Most of the places in the park where I'd usually sit and watch the world go by for a while were sadly still wet, even with the brilliant sunshine. So the sheltered bench it was to be.

The sky was so clear you could see for miles. Something Mara seemed to appreciate as she stood eyes fixed on the distant hills as if there was something there she could see or hear that I could not. Smoke curled from her nostrils and one hoof pawed the ground in a gesture of displeasure. The question I had been about to ask died on my lips as a black and white winged form flew overhead with the beat of magnificent wings.

The A.D.H landed smoothly a few feet away an almost sheepish expression on it's face as Mara snarled at the newcomer. She was not keen that was clear.

"Easy Mara, everything is ok. I don't believe this stranger intends to harm either of us" I murmured quietly, moving to stand in front of the newcomer. Its black and white head dipped downward in a gesture of thanks before it moved forward and gently butted my hand
You fine with them staying as hunt helpers?: Oh absolutely
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Sat May 20, 2017 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Mon May 15, 2017 11:45 am

Info for the new breeds has been added! i also tried to incorpret some moth details with the moth Dragon Horses so, thats why there info might seem a bit.... Brutle? Sad? upsetting? one of them XD but its partly based off moths and butterflys in rl so thats why its a thing :)

now for some rare breeds though the moth info makes me kinda want to make them one...

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Mon May 15, 2017 2:34 pm

I want one of the hunt helpers
Username: Mango30
Number: 2
Name: Peak
First thing that poped into your mind with it?: BEAUTIFUL FLUFFINESS!!
Personaltiy: Peak is quite the friendly Dragon Horse. He is very caring and will often snuggle when he feels like it! Though he can get a little too protective at times, he is normally quite laid back and relaxed overall. He enjoys the outside more, as he dislikes being cooped up for a long time. He is also quite patient.
Hunt specialty:Items or dragon horses? Dragon horses, please!
Why do you want it? To me, he just seems so nice! It would be very nice to have a companion with me as I roam. To the addition that IF I win one of the dragon horses in one of the litters, I'll at least have one boy if I win him!
Story about how you got it:(Can be wrighten, drawn, comic anything you like!) I was going camping one quite nice night. It wasn't too warm, nor too cold for being a Summer night. I was in a small clearing in a forest, my blue tent propped up in the center, and a small fire a bit away. I wasn't too tired, so I stayed out a bit. I thankfully had marshmallows, so I stuck a few on a stick I had found and started to roast them. After a while, they were very nicely toasted. I went into the tent to get some graham crackers and Hershey chocolate, leaving the marshmallows outside. Once I got these things, I got out of the tent. To my surprise, I saw a floofy Dragon Horse was sniffing at and eating one of my marshmellows. Once it saw that it had been discovered, it looked kinda embarrassed. He apologized, I gave him some marshmellows and we talked. And stuff. Yeah, sorry if its too lengthy XD
You fine with them staying as hunt helpers?: Of course!
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me