Symphony Character Adoption Agency - CD + OPEN! :)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

S K I P P E R

Postby koushi. » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:32 pm

codeword. andwellallfloatonokay

username. Hello, hello! I'm crutchie_, but feel free to call me Crutch. My username comes from a character in the musical Newsies, which I love to pieces! I love to create in all ways possible, writing or reading or drawing. I love to write and I have written competitively in the past, going to state finals one year! I have many favourite books; The Scorpio Races, Yellow Fever, and the Maze Runner series among many. I am a total nerd and love Marvel and DC, Youtube, and a whole hurricane of Broadway shows. I have adopted three lovely characters from the agency: Keagon, Amunet, and Rolo.

Why do you want this character?
LET ME TELL YOU A STORY. I have been eying this character since I first got involved with the SCAA and have always hoped that she would one day be available for me to try out for. Then we get here and I see that she's in the kennels and I was ecstatic! She is like a mix of all my favorite design elements and she is super cute. The blindness and the missing limbs are probably my most favorite feature because I think that those really add to a character's depth and allow for a lot of interesting backstory. That's how it was for Keagon, and that's how it will be for her.

Where would you use it? what for?
I would primarily use Skipper outside of CS (not on other sites, just in real life ^^) and would give her lots of love and attention. She would get art and writing pieces mainly all done by me. If I could afford it, I'd definitely get art of her commissioned.

Kennel #. 101
Name. Skipper
Name meaning & origin. x
Age. 20
Gender. Female [she/her pronouns]
Species. Dalmatian
Sexual orientation. Heteroromantic asexual

Personality.

Despite the odds stacked against her, Skipper is a very optimistic little dog. She tries her best to see the light in every situation but does not try to suger-coat the seriousness of whatever is happening at the moment. She also has a strong belief in loyalty. This is what has kept her in good standing with Ringo over the years. She has proven herself to be loyal to him and to the Arsenals, and this is not easy to do. Since she was a child, Skipper has had a thick skin. She was teased relentlessly as a pup for her leg and blindness. If anything, her parents were more more affected by it than she was. People who bully to her were as weak as they assumed their victims were. She could care less about what they say about her, at least, that's what she says. Skipper is also independent. She hates it when people try to do things for her when she is quite capable of doing it herself. She knows that they're just trying to be kind, but it irks her anyway. The one trait that gets on Ringo's (and others') nerves is her love for mischief. She is notorious for her pranks. Her most legendary was when she caught wind that Ringo was scared of snakes, so she put a rubber one in his bed and it was the first time she'd seen big bad Ringo terrified for his life. She thinks that she got away with it, but Ringo knew it was her.

For all her life, Skipper has felt like she has to prove herself equal to those around her - and she hates it. She has always been known as the "blind dog" or the "three legged dog" and while she tries not to show it, that burns. She pushed herself to work twice as hard to prove herself to those around her. When she can't keep up, she blames herself, even if there was another party that deserved it. Though she talks a great deal about being tough, Skipper is a coward. She hates conflict and violence and often shies away from it. This is one of the reasons she's a spy and not a "real Arsenal". She also has a habit of being clingy. She finds herself becoming attached to just about everyone that gives her the time of day. She likes the familiarity that these people give her, since most of her life really isn't that stable. Ringo and Elias are her two favorite people and she likes to be near at least one at any given time.

+) optimistic, loyal, independent, does not bow to anyone, thick skinned, creative, mischievous

-) cowardly, hard on herself, feels like she always has something to prove, somewhat clingy.

History.

A young Dalmatian pup sat in a gray interrogation room in the police station. She was young, about nineteen or twenty years old, but her frightened eyes held the age of one with twice the amount of years. Her three legs shifted uncomfortably on the metal stool they'd told her to sit in. This was the one thing he'd told her not to do and she'd done it. A bitter chuckle escaped the dog's lips. He would surely have his pack on her as soon as she set foot on the cracked gray pavement of the sidewalk. That was, if she got out of here at all. The door opened and the pup's head lifted as a tired looking Doberman took a seat on the other side of the table, setting down a vanilla folder in front of him.

He looked up at her gently. "Skipper? My name is Officer Harrison. I'm just here to talk." Officer Harrison said gently, obviously too tired to play bad cop with Skipper.

Skipper looked up at him and nodded her head. He'd told her to be wary of cops. "What do you want to talk about, Officer?" Her voice was small and weak in the large room. She knew what the officer wanted to talk about and she was dreading it.

"Well," he opened the vanilla folder and inspected the pictures of her and a long eared canine, "I want to know your connections to Ringo and his Arsenal Gang. You seem to have a bond with big, bad Ringo. Would you care to tell me why?" His eyes focused on the skittish pup in front of him. He hoped that the kid would just spill because it was almost four in the morning and he was exhausted from chasing Ringo and his cronies all over the city.

Skipper ducked her head and tried to focus on her injured limb. "I owed him a favor." She said simply as her heart began to pound against her ribs.

"Care to elaborate, miss?"

Skipper nodded slowly as memories began to flood through her head. Ringo was surely going to have her pelt anyway, seeing as she had broken the one rule that the Arsenal Gang had. She took a deep breath and prepared to speak.
---------

Skipper was born to an upstanding lawyer and his wife in the first few months of winter. She was born blind in one eye due to it having some problems developing early on. This didn't largely affect her, seeing as she had partial vision, but it led her to be very skittish and cautious of places she couldn't move comfortably around. This blind spot caused major damage in the summer of her seventh birthday. She was playing on the sidewalk with some of her friends when she got spooked by a shadow of movement. She back up to try and avoid the danger when she tripped on one of the other bodies moving around her and got knocked in the way of a car trying to park. The tire severely damaged her leg and her parents thought it best to amputate. Through the rest of her childhood, Skipper was kept on close watch to avoid another accident and was restricted to playing inside. She found that reading and puzzles were a good way to chase away boredom, but she still was bored most of the time.

When she was seventeen, she met a pretty dog named Elias. Skipper and Elisa became good friends, then best friends, then partners. She had never experienced anything like what she felt for Elias, but somehow she knew that it was supposed to happen when you're with somebody you love. Afraid of what her parents would think of this, the two agreed to keep their time together a secret and it worked...for a time. Somehow, Skipper's parents caught wind of the situation and as expected, tensions flares. The family's tiny apartment imploded with arguments and talks about wrong and right. Skipper ran out of the apartment in tears and just kept on going. It didn't even matter where she ended up. All she wanted to was get back to Elias's apartment. However, in her frantic state, she took a wrong turn and ended up in the territory of Axer, a notorious gang leader she'd heard about in school.

Almost immediately, the shapes of the snarling and snorting gang members materialized like shadowy ghosts out of the alley, surrounding the terrified pup. Skipper was certain that she was going to die right there and closed her eyes, not even putting up a fight. But there was no blow. The sounds of angry barks and cursing filled her ears and she opened her eyes. The original group of animals was retreating down the alleyway and a new posse stood in front of her. Their leader was a large, scarred canine with long ears and a gold collar. He had a scratch above his eye that bled steadily, but his attention was focused on Skipper. He just stared narrowly at her with green eyes that gleamed in the dull light of the ally. Finally, all the fear and stress of the night broke through and she passed out in the alleyway in front of the looming canine.

When Skipper came to, she was in a completely different place and the leader was there watching her with those same haunting eyes. He introduced himself as Ringo and offered her a scrap of steak as she struggled to remain calm. As she ate, he explained who the other animals, Axer's cronies, were and that he had a score to settle with them. He also explained that Skipper owed him a favor. She was to help Ringo by keeping tabs on Axer, playing an innocent citizen to pick up the other group's movement. Although scared out of her mind, she rationalized that this was her way to thank Ringo for her life. If he hadn't gotten there when he did, she would've died at the other gang's claws. So Skipper agreed and Ringo promised to guide her through his territory to Elias's apartment in case Axer was lurking where he wasn't welcome. True to his word, Ringo saw her out of his turf and Skipper made it to Elias unharmed. Two years later, Elias and Skipper's apartment has become a spot where members of the Arsenal Gang can come and cool off or where Ringo comes to check in with his little spy. The two have become sort of friends, but just sort of. Skipper has become accustomed to the life of a spy, and is not at all sorry for the events that up to it.

Extras.
full name. [unknown]
fur color. White/black

birthday. March 5
eye color. Blue/blind

zodiac animal. Rabbit
defining features. Her missing leg

zodiac sign. Pisces
favorite movie (1). Night at the Museum

favorite animal. any bird
voice claim. n/a

favorite tv show. Bones
quirks. n/a

favorite drink. Grape juice
music choice?. Dance music

favorite game. Uno
favorite book. Rumble Fish - S.E Hinton

favorite movie (2). Hocus Pocus
wants to visit?. [unknown]

favorite food. Pineapple pizza
favorite activity. Reading

favorite color. Purple
favorite school subject. History

Last edited by koushi. on Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
koushi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Symphony Character Adoption Agency - CD + OPEN! :)

Postby wildwolfspiret » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:24 am

My username is wildwolfspiret,
and I am trying out for the lovely mouth tail River,
who currently resides in Kennel Number 1.
Please Enjoy My form.

╔══════╗
ಐ.
The Basics .ಐ
╚══════╝

Name: River
Species: Mouth Tail
Birthday: January 18th 2011

ART PIECE

╔══════╗
ಐ.
Relationships .ಐ
╚══════╝

Relationship Status
: Single
Sexuality: Straight
Crush: No One
Family: Diseased
Friends: xx

╔══════╗
ಐ.
Favorite .ಐ
╚══════╝

Movie: Forest Gump
Singer: Twenty One Pilots
Song: Heathens
Color: Yellow orange
Food: Muffins
Drink: Chocolate Milk
Activity: Long strolls in the forest

ART PIECE

╔══════╗
ಐ.
Personality .ಐ
╚══════╝

Personality:
History/Background:
Likes/dislikes/art, etc. (optional):
Use:
andwellallfloatonokay

For my form

xx: xx

╔══════╗
ಐ.
xx .ಐ
╚══════╝

WIP
Last edited by wildwolfspiret on Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:02 am, edited 5 times in total.
ImageArtshop
ImageCharacter Adopts
ImageDeviantArt
ImageToyhou.se
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _.0_ people.
I have received _.0_ gifts.

To anyone who wanted to commission me via CS. I will no longer be offering drawings on CS due to being rudely rushed by some users. I no longer get on Cs as much as I used to so when I take on a commission here it’s usually just for fun and in my free time. I don’t appreciate being rushed. Most artist on here are just starting out like I once did but I can no longer do all my art for free.
wildwolfspiret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby claypigeon » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:50 pm

Username: claypigeon previously funsized.
Kennel Number: 152
Use: I almost never see a non-canine/feline character anymore! I absolutely love how this character seems to be a mix between a normal song bird and an ostrich? Their absolutely adorable and I feel they'd really be fun to draw and develop! they are so unique and I feel almost misunderstood, they'd definitely bring colour to my character collection.
Name: jay ( the original name !!)
Species and/or specific breed: it said birdling on their form.
Personality: jay is the type of bird that simply does not fool around. Do not believe their silly, meme-like appearance for underneath all that is an extremely intelligent soul indeed. Jay is particularly fond of English literature, Shakespeare being her obvious choice. jay does not enjoy any sort of Tom foolery, they are usually quite uptight and seem to be very tightly wound. Jay however is not to be thought as cold for that is not like jay at all. Jay is quite polite albeit quiet and introverted, and usually just keeps to herself. you can find jay enjoying some tea at any Starbucks around, clacking the keys on her laptop silently, attempting to keep up with her busy job.
History/Background: Jay was a very smart young child, always good grades and always polite. After high school she was accepted into harbird. That led to her graduating with an outstanding GPA and entered into a promising law firm. Over the years as she was promoted she had less and less time for anything else. These days she spends her time arguing for the rich and taking advils for her constant headache. As she gets older, slowly shes starting to realize that she might not have wanted this at all.

andwellallfloatonokay

A huge wip!! Still needs art, history and coding!!
Last edited by claypigeon on Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

hi!
clay★ she/her
i have many classes, work and no time. ((so please be patient w me !!)
electric guitar connoisseur. dead head and led head
pm me if you need to talk or just want a friend !!
If I owe you an unfinished commission I never did from years ago, which I did often bc I was a horrible little gremlin, please just let me know : )
johnny says stay cool
claypigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JerseyDusk » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:20 pm

Plague Hound Adopts wrote:APPLICATION FOR ADOPTION

image wrote:Image
X

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Username: JerseyDusk
In character wrote:Saviour: Ms. Amber Dusk

Kennel Number: 4 - Four

Name: Quiver

Species: Hawk Plague Hound
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Use:
If I am to win this love, I will put him to use keeping my current plague hound, Shiver, company. I have often thought about the species, upset that Shiver is my only but grateful all the same that I have her. Over the years I haven't done much to expand Shiver's character, though I know her history, personality, etc. With the addition of Quiver I hope that I can us spend time on both of the hawks, separate and apart. Shiver has been one of my all time favorite characters and I'd love the oppertunity to give her a companion, because really who wants only one?

In character wrote: Why do you want to help this plague hound?
-
According to the species guidelines each plague hound bonds with only one saviour throughout their lives. I have had a wonderful time connecting with Shiver and it is time to expand our household. Shiver is such a lover and I really think that she will fall in love with this new boy.

Over the years and through all the adventures with Shiver I have had the chance to watch her grow into a confident hunter. The thrill of helping one plague hound has lit a fire inside me that I cannot escape. With Shiver in a good place, I am ready to help a new hound!

Personality:

-Before adoption-
The only information given to the agency at time of hawk 004's arrival was that the animal was moved to multiple facilities before coming here, never really bonding with anyone or anything in any area that it has been. Here 004 is mostly a shy creature. If he is with a group he tries to separate himself from the rest of the creatures, though after a few weeks the distance between him and the group became smaller. The staff believes that he may have had a difficult creation, which has left some emotional/mental scars. 004 seems like he wants to show emotions but all we have seen very little other than fear and hesitation. He has no trouble eating food though no staff member may be present to witness him eat.

Adoption Story:

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP....silence....BEEP. BEEP. BEEP....

The alarm clock on the bed stand kept screaming, interrupting beautiful sleep. A figure covered from head to toe in blankets stirred beneath the covers and a single hand appeared. It hit the 'off' button on the alarm a little too forcefully, and the machine rocked towards the edge of the stand. Back under the covers, the hand accompanied it's body; belonging to a young woman. Her other arm wrapped around a silver hound, also covered by the blankets. A smile appeared on her face as she felt the soft fur on the back of the animal, stroking her tabby stripes.

"Good Morning, Shiv," the woman said softly to the creature, whom responded with a wagging tail and a lick to the woman's nose.

After a thirty second cuddle with the hound, the woman unwillingly surfaced from the covers. The silver plague hound poked it's head out as the master tried on different outfits. The woman wanted the perfect outfit for the day; her mother always told her 'the day is always as good as the outfit'.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

lol wip

andwellallfloatonokay
Last edited by JerseyDusk on Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

╚»★«╝ Nyx ╚»★«╝ {WIP}

Postby lost_wings » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:40 am

img
𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢: Nyx
𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯:
𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔢𝔰: Sparklewolf

𝔲𝔰𝔢: To collect art of and as a friend for my sona Daydream :3
𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱: Edgy big bro, he's sweet but has a melodramatic flair and likes to pretend that he's all serious. He's a good friend of Daydream's and hangs out with her a lot, helps her with common sense stuff. Hella gay

𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢𝔰
X Getting dirty
X Ugly colors
X Sports

Cuddles
Watching cartoons/anime with Daydream
Punk fashion
Scene culture

Username: Kid Bunny
Kennel Number: 89

note: creative writing is hard and im bad at it. hopefully my art will make up for lack of fancy backstory

andwellallfloatonokay
tohou.se. credit. ଓ
──────────────────────────
<::::::::::::::::::::}]xxxx@
lv. 20↑
──────────────────────────
██████████████████████████
lost_wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildwolfspiret » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:02 am

Username:
Kennel Number: 94
Use:
Name:
Personality:
History/Background:
andwellallfloatonokay

WIP
ImageArtshop
ImageCharacter Adopts
ImageDeviantArt
ImageToyhou.se
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _.0_ people.
I have received _.0_ gifts.

To anyone who wanted to commission me via CS. I will no longer be offering drawings on CS due to being rudely rushed by some users. I no longer get on Cs as much as I used to so when I take on a commission here it’s usually just for fun and in my free time. I don’t appreciate being rushed. Most artist on here are just starting out like I once did but I can no longer do all my art for free.
wildwolfspiret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softfeather_04 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:24 am

ODE: SELECT ALL
[center]
Username:Softfeather_04
Kennel Number:15
Use:
Name:srike
Species and/or specific breed: Wolf/dog
Personality: fierce and bubbly
Softfeather_04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yellowpip1 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:45 am

WIP ;)

Username: Yellowpip1
Kennel Number: 7
Use: Sake will join my group of characters, which is growing. I want to get more art of her both traditional and digital, and make some myself too.
She just looks amazing, love the koi vibe with her colour coat, she really caught my attention and refuses to let go.

Why I want her:
I have always had a fascination of koi but I also love anime and she reminded me of an anime called One Piece which is about pirates. I believe she is perfect for the little story I can tell though artwork and writing.
Sake is also an alcoholic drink from Japan which also adds to her as the characters in One Piece drink Sake!

What I will use her for: I will use her as a character for my writing and random thoughts that I have. I need a character that I can use to show my creativity and she is just perfect for that.

Name: Sake
Species and/or specific breed: Canine (Unnatural Coat Colour)
Mix between a Labrador Retriever and a Newfoundland
The Labrador mix is her main body built type, She is a medium size with a short coat which has multiple layers to act as a waterproof coating and her webbed feet so she is an excellent swimmer.
Her Newfoundland mix is her tail which is long and fluffy.
These two breeds love to swim!

Items:
Like docking a tail Sake has had her ears pieced with boat ancor, this is to show she is a working dog that works with fisherman to retrieve fish and chase of gulls and birds as well as rats on board the boat.

Her fish necklace acts as a buoyant in the water they are filled with air to help with swimming to retrieve nets however when she is diving they are taken off so there is no resistance.

Colouring: Her coat colour is bred for a specific reason, the colour used act as a camouflage when swimming. The blacks on her back looking from above makes her look like the seabed then the white on her belly makes it look like the sky from below. This is called Countershading. The stripes also brake up her body.

Personality:
Strengths/ Weaknesses:

History/Background:
Theme song:One Piece Bink's Sake

andwellallfloatonokay
Last edited by yellowpip1 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:20 pm, edited 8 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Characters // My Fursona// My Pokemon// Human Characters // Orchardclan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-I tend to be reasonably normal, not standing out ridiculously from the crowd in any way.-

Hey its Yellow here! I have FINALLY graduated university in Wildlife Conservation, I love birds! feel free to pm me! :D
yellowpip1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softfeather_04 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:02 pm

Softfeather_04 wrote:ODE: SELECT ALL
[center]
Use:

Don’t know if I did this right ^^
Softfeather_04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:27 pm

Softfeather_04 wrote:
Softfeather_04 wrote:ODE: SELECT ALL
[center]
Use:

Don’t know if I did this right ^^

On page 1, second post, you can dind the rules and tips and tricks which will help you out.
The form is longer than this, you seem to have made your own or removed some points, like the backstory.
You also dont have the codeword, so your form will be overlooked. Wes uses that word in the search function to see the forms and to miss the other posts or older forms.

The biggest advice i can give at this point: effort.
There are examples on the bottom of page 1, post 2, with succesfull forms.
The more effort, the bigger the chance on winning.
Having 1-2 words or 3 sentences is not enough to show how much you want a character.
Fancy coding doesnt increase the chance on winning, but a long form does.
Some also go to the oekaki boards to make some art or to color in an editable, which also shows effort.

I hope this helps you on the way to a succesfull form ♡
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me