Symphony Character Adoption Agency - CD + OPEN! :)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Symphony Character Adoption Agency - CD + OPEN! :)

Postby blimq » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:45 am

username: pastelllizard
    kennel Number: 77
    use: i'd like to use orion as one of my mains, since i find the concept of a sun bear being literal very interesting. i have many characters, though i do love them all and are quite attached to them. orion would be a dream character due to the simplicity of his design, though the complex personality i've planned for him. i also love the fact that he glows yellow against his dark fur.
    name: orion
    gender: agender, though bio. male. they go by he / them pronouns.
    species and/or specific breed: sun bear
    personality: orion is very wise, though bold in some cases. he's intelligent, selfless, and stubborn. they come up with ideas frequently and usually instantly put them in use or try them out. they're very mysterious though, and it's always been hard to be able to tell what they think about anything. they've never been biased since after they became keeper of the sun, and actually try to help others that need / would like the sun away, and keep the sun's rays where they were needed. they're very literal, though can be humorous if wanted.
    history/background: they used to be a circus animal with their best friend being a lion cub, as they were both young and forced to work there. they lived there as orphans, both of them being separated from their parents. orion's lion friend, tocho, who is an albino lion. how they both got powers is an interesting tale.

the forest was green and lush, flowers and bushes grew here and there as well. the sky was clouded as the sun went down and the moon peeked out from its slumber. "orion, you're so slow!!" tocho called out, looking back at his friend with their golden eyes. they're run away from their circus, and were probably being searched for. it didn't matter to them, though. they craved the taste of freedom. not this again, you'll get hurt and so will i.." orion was panting as he tried to catch up with his friend. suddenly tocho seemed to fall into the ground, a scream coming out before he disappeared. not this gag again.. i know you, tocho, this is all a prank. orion slowed down until he approached where his friend once was.

a large sinkhole. not only that, but filled with water. tocho's white coat was nowhere to be seen. orion broke into a sweat, eyes wide staring at the hole. neither of them knew how to swim. "t..tt..tocho this isn't funny. get up. swim out." their pleas did nothing, and orion knew what would happen if he just stood, pacing around the hole that possibly killed his friend. his best friend, at that. low growls started coming out of orion's mouth as he dove down, in search of his friend. tears mixed with the polluted water around him, and as he squinted he saw tocho's familiar white coat in the dark, murky water as he was losing his breath. he's been knocked unconscious by hitting the sinkhole's wall, causing part of it to collapse since he was running too fast.

no. not now. the sinkhole started to crumble, but orion was able to get his friend and swim up just as it collapsed behind him. gasping for air, he first let tocho lay on the ground, the moon illuminating his white coat against the tall, dark grass. orion had gone awhile without air, and was dizzy and clueless. though they focused on tocho for a second, noticing he was still breathing, the bear fell under relief. cold and tired, having swallowed a bit of water, he fell under a slumber. both of them had.

orion woke up with tocho shaking him. at first it was muddled and seemingly far away, though it became clear soon enough. "o....n..w...p..ori...ke...p" (( orion wake up )) orion groaned a bit, trying to shake away from the grip of his friend. though the next sentence he heard was a desperate yell. "orion, wake UP!!" eyes snapping open, he looked around to observe the scenery. though the problem with that was that the scenery was space. and in the stars seemed to be a tiger. to the left of it, a wolf. a loud, deep, booming male voice came from the wolf, while the tiger's was softer, higher pitched, female voice was equally loud.

"you two have done the odds. we've been watching." the voices were in perfect sync, bright, white, starry eyes staring back at them. of course, they were scared, though equally intrigued. the odds? what odds? we've only been living.. orion was confused, even though he was honored at the same time. "ah, but you've done more than just live." the tiger responded to his thoughts, and he didn't question what was happening anymore. he knew he would get a headache trying to figure it all out if he did. "you both would sacrifice your lives for eachother. since you were born. you would even suffer the worst torture in that horrible place you lived in for eachother. and you only stayed there because the other was at that place. you would only leave together."

orion had glazed eyes, looking at tocho, who was crying as well. the statements were completely true. they would do anything to stay together, to see eachother often, to always be there for eachother. they looked down in synchronization, and simply listened. ".. we need you two to do a very gracious favor that will cost you thousands of years, just as it has us." the tiger's voice seemed to waver, so the wolf's strong, unmoving voice took her place. "there's no easy way to put this.. but we're dying. we need you to take our place as the guardians of the moon.." the tiger took a moment to continue "..and sun, and protect the earth and its creatures." tocho and orion's eyes widened. the tiger made a small sighing noise, then added "we know this is much to ask, but--" they both interrupted her before she could finish. "we accept." the cubs looked at eachother and nodded confidently. "we can't stand around and do nothing. if you chose us, what good we be if we declined??" tocho stated blatantly. orion could only agree.

they enjoy: being with tocho, flowers, life, the sun, tigers, the moon & stars, the sky, windy days, protecting all life he's responsible of, little things in life, sunsets, when he gets a break in his job as a deity, and when animals don't get in trouble / their habitats are safe.
    they dislike: when animals / humans create disputes that need to be sorted, when he hasn't seen tocho for more than a week, when animals and their habitats suffer, when they're unable to handle all the work they need to do all the time, and when someone actually has the nerve to challenge them.
    art:

andwellallfloatonokay
Last edited by blimq on Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:02 pm, edited 11 times in total.
blimq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:04 am

Posting these donations on behalf of ANOTHER user :')

(Signature looks like evalnixie16 @ DA)
Unknown artist
Unknown artist
Username: Wesley
Name: Ferris
Breed/Species: Draft horse
Preferences and Requirements for adoption: None, just give them a loving home!
Today's Date: Feb. 25, 2017
Lineart Link, design credits, etc.:
Extra Art
Extra Art 2
Extra Art 3
Extra art by Cerestes

By Chos-N-One
Unknown artist
Unknown artist
Name: Unnamed
Breed/Species: Wolf
Preferences and Requirements for adoption: None, go wild!
Today's Date: Feb 25, 2017
Extra art 1
Extra art 2
Extra art 3
Extra art 4
Extra art 5

By horsy1050
Unknown artist
Unknown artist
Name: Mascaron
Breed/Species: Horse
Preferences and Requirements for adoption: Love him!
Extra art by JerseyDusk
Extra art 2

Breed/Species: Fox
Preferences and Requirements for adoption: None!
Lineart Link, design credits, etc.: I believe the art may be by hnai, but not 100% sure!

Preferences and Requirements for adoption: N/A
Lineart Link, design credits, etc.: Artist unknown

Unknown artists above
By sevyartz @ DA
Name: Custard
Lineart Link, design credits, etc.: Above!

Breed/Species: Humanoid
Lineart Link, design credits, etc.: Unknown, presumably from a dollmaker game?

By Magpie
By unoru-kun @ DA
Breed/Species: Dog
Extra art 1

Unknown artist
Breed/Species: Jackal
Extra art by CookieCat

Unknown artist
By epiland
By 9tailedwolfninja
Breed/Species: Fox
Extra art by Pterolykus

By Lycisca @ DA
Name: N/A
Breed/Species: Lynx

Breed/Species: Wolf
Lineart Link, design credits, etc.: By Tealea

By Magpie
Breed/Species: Canine

Lineart Link, design credits, etc.: Unknown

Breed/Species: Fox Anthro

Breed/Species: Husky

All above by cloudleaffy
Breed/Species: Cat
Lineart Link, design credits, etc.: Above

Breed/Species: Cat-Wolf-Horse Shapeshifter
Extra art 1
Extra art 2
Extra art 3
Extra art 4
Extra art 5
Extra art 6
Extra art 7
Extra art 8
Extra art 9

andwellallfloatonanyway
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iBrevity » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:26 am

marking !!! I'm very interested in two of the designs posted above c:

[art by Baylin]

brev [she/her]

kalon moderator
approvals are -- closed
iBrevity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mario » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:13 am

Marking! Totally interested in Mr. Alien #286 there. <3
ImageImageImageImage
~ straight pride ~
Mario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Symphony Character Adoption Agency ♫ - v.2 - OPEN

Postby booklover789 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:34 am

Image Image

Username:
booklover789

Kennel Number:

Donor:
Tano-kun

Use:
I will use this sweetheart as a character on CS to get and make art and stories of. (I may also use him on DA, but only for art.) I will make him a page on my Weebly character site, should I win him. He will be dearly loved by me, and will be a welcome edition to my growing family of characters. I fell in love with his gorgeous gray-scale base with the beautiful complimenting stripes over top of it and the handsome fire-colored accents along his front leg, crest, and horns. His awesome orange eyes really add the perfect finishing touch to his absolutely AMAZING design. He just has this stance that gives off this regal, stoic vibe that I instantly got from looking at him. I definitely have some ideas for his backstory and how his current story will tie in with Kai's. :)

Transparent
Design by WhiteFireRaven, Species currently belongs to RenaiRoa

Name:
Rorrick

Name Pronunciation:
ROAR-ick

Sexuality:
Aromantic Asexual
Image Image

(Born in 1991)

Species and/or specific breed:
Whiptail Dragon

Whiptail Dragon Number:

RenaiRoa wrote:Whiptail Dragons are small dragon-like creatures that come in almost endless color varieties. They have a thin crest that runs down their head and back, and razor-like horns on each side of their head. They can grow to be about the size of the average German Shepherd, sometimes slightly larger. WtDs are generally stocky creatures, yet they can easily match the running speeds of a human athlete. Their front claws aid in hunting and climbing, giving them good grip. All Whiptail Dragons have a tuft of fur that covers their bellies, keeping them warm during the winters.The crest that runs along their head and back also aids in warming them, and is usually a dark color to better soak up sunlight.

Like most reptiles, they enjoy warm climates, and tend to become drowsy and sluggish in the cold. Many Whiptail Dragons are found closer to the equator, where it is most warm. Their tails are thick and flexible, allowing WtD`s to use their tails like a whip to defend themselves or display dominance. Males usually have very bright tails compared to females, and often use them to show off in mating seasons. WtD`s are flightless, and even if they were to have wings, would still be unable to fly due to their weight and the fact that their bones are not hollow. Their scales feel silky to the touch, but if you slid your hand towards a WtD`s head, you would get many scratches, for their scales are sharp at the tips. WtD`s can have up to 5 different colors, no more, but they have been found with less.

Theme Song:
Can't Kill Us - The Glitch Mob

Favorites:
Reading Material
Book - Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis
Book Author - C. S. Lewis

Dates, Weather, Seasons, etc.
Day - Monday
Month - August
Season - Spring
Weather - Sunny, but not hot.

Foods
Meal - Breakfast
Fruits - Bananas and Oranges
Vegetables - Tomatoes
Root/Tuber - Carrot
Flower - Artichoke
Drink - Water

Music
Genre - Techno
Band - Glitch Mob
Song - Mind of a Beast

Other
Wristbands - 1776, Charming, Trapezium, Mighty, Pie in the Sky, and American Beauty
Color - Scarlett
Fish - Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
Insect - Monarch Butterfly
Reptile - Komodo Dragon
Mammals - Holland Lop Rabbit and Flying Squirrel
Marine Mammal - Sea Otter
Bird - Toucan
Plant - Venus Flytrap
Mineral - Agardite
Precious Stones - Opal and Diamond

Fandoms
(If he were in any of these fictional universes, he would play roles such as these.)
Avengers - Captain America
Hunger Games - Volunteer Tribute from District 5 (District 5 specializes in Electrical Power)
Divergent - Divergent (combination of Erudite and Dauntless)
Narnia - High King Peter
Doctor Who - Twelfth Doctor
Star Trek - Spock
Star Trek: The Next Generation - Data

Made by me using the Hipster Logo Generator

Personality:
I am in peak condition, ready to fight a war I didn't know existed. I was trained for most of my young life to be detached from my emotions, and to not let anyone worm their way into my heart - in essence, the perfect killing machine, devoid of feelings. It was only when I got older that I realized what had been done to me as a child, and I decided to not go for what the elders wanted me to do. I chose my own path, and I continue on it to this day.

I am very active and athletic, and prefer to be on the move. I don't like sitting still, though if I must, I shall. I am agile and strong, never clumsy. I don't ever run into walls or trip over things thanks to my excelled senses. My eyesight is better than the average, and my heart can withstand far more physical exertion than the normal one can. My hearing is average, though my ability to withstand quite a bit of blunt force is not. You could hit me as hard as you'd like to, and I probably wouldn't feel it. It was all part of my training, and these things were the few that stayed with me even after I left that world behind.

I love to train and push myself harder, be it for hiking or running. I love exercise, and excel in life when I find myself balanced between work and play. I go running once a day for about 30 minutes, and then I go hiking for about an hour. I push myself to go farther and faster each day, challenging myself to do better than I did before. I do my best when I push myself past my breaking point.

I tend to be very quiet, and don't speak much. When I do bother talking, I only do so openly with the beings whom I trust most. It takes me a long time to warm up to strangers, and that's simply because while I may be a trustworthy being, I don't think of others as being trustworthy at all. I am very secretive by nature, and don't say what doesn't need to be said. I tend to be wary of others, as well, so I don't generally chat with those I don't know.

You won't see me smiling very often, as the suppression of basic emotions still runs in me, as fresh as if I had been taught it yesterday. I rarely show what I'm feeling inside, and tend to look cold or mean if you glance over at me. Even if I'm happy, I generally won't smile. It's just what I was taught as a youngster, and it's something I've done my entire life. I don't really know how to appropriately express my inner thoughts through expression of emotions, so I really don't do it at all. If you see me smiling, it's only because I am attempting to fit into a world which I clearly don't belong in. I am definitely an outcast, as most beings don't like hanging around the "killjoy party-pooper." While I sometimes wish I could have a greater social life, I am perfectly fine being on my own. I don't mind being a loner, as I generally don't get along well with others.

Extra Art:
By Gherissocoollike
By D u s t

andwellallfloatonokay

Donor:
foreign.potato

Username:
booklover789

Kennel Number:

Use:
I will use this sweetie as a character on CS to get and make art and stories of. (I may also use her on DA, but only for art.) I will make her a page on my Weebly character site, should I win her. She will be dearly loved by me, and will be a welcome edition to my growing family of characters.
So, I've loved this little one for awhile now. Kept scrolling past her cute little face in the kennels round after round. Finally, I decided to try for her. :) I think that she's very original and quite a creative little thing, and I'm excited to explore the new possibilities associated with having a new species to look after. I love her entire design, as one of my top three favorite colors is pink, and there's quite a lot of it on her! The pale green accents really bring together her whole design, and her adorable wings, crest, and toes are just the sweetest things ever. When I looked at her lovely design, I found myself thinking that she'd be very shy and not willing to talk much - but the longer I looked at her, the more I realized that my initial inclination was completely incorrect. I'd like to make her a boisterous, talkative loud-mouth, unable to shut up even when she needs to. :) She'd be demure and gentle, but only to an extent. Think of her as the underdog, the unlikely hero of the bunch, and you'll quickly see what I mean by that. :D

Name:
Alli

Name Pronunciation:
AL-ee

Sexuality:
Idemromantic

Birthday:
March 13, 1996

Altasaur

Theme Song:
Fly By Night Only - The Glitch Mob and Yaarrohs

Favorites:
Reading Material
Book -
Book Author -

Day -
Month -
Season -
Weather -

Music
Genre -
Artist -
Song -

Dislikes:
WIP

Personality:
WIP

andwellallfloatonokay

History/Background:

Tano-kun wrote:What do you think the gold markings on his arm represent?
The golden marks along Rorrick's arm is a sign of his heritage, and his buried talents. Long ago, the Whiptail Dragons were spell casters, capable of very strong magic. Their Elders were the strongest, and were capable of breathing life back into what was no more, quelling a raging sea, and even bringing two warring people to peace. These wonderful powers were depended on greatly, and always thanks was given for their abilities. Even the youngest of dragons was capable of some magic, and all used it for the betterment of their people. This, of course, was before the Lost Ones discovered that their powers could become even more. They paid no heed to the warnings of The Elders, nor did they concern themselves over the morality of what they did. No, they sought more power, corrupting every ounce of what they had, and caring not for it's effects on others.

These Lost Ones became too powerful for the Elders to control, but too twisted to be healed. The famine and war that the Lost Ones had brought upon their people lead the Elders to a desperate decision; they must destroy these few corrupted dragons, and destroy all traces of the power they had discovered. And so, the Lost Ones struggled against The Elders, and for months a mighty war raged. The Elder's devotion to their people kept them strong, and eventually they were able to defeat the Lost Ones. Frightened of death, they begged The Elders for kindness, and being the merciful leaders they were, The Elders obliged. Rather than kill the wayward souls, The Elders sealed their powers, and their memories of their power, to guarantee that no such power was ever unleashed again. Their lives were given for this task, and the age of The Elders was no more. The Lost Ones discovered new homes, and became acceptable members of society, though some still remembered the suffering The Lost Ones had caused. The Lost Ones paid it no heed, for they knew not of their wrong doings, and they continued to live on. Some even had families of their own, though their powers and seals were passed down to their children. These children knew not of their father's crimes, nor of the power that waited within them.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Symphony Character Adoption Agency - OPEN :)

Postby booklover789 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:37 am

Username:
booklover789

Kennel Number:

Donor:
SabjeBammie

Use:

Name:

Name Pronunciation:

Sexuality:

(Born in )

Theme Song:

Favorites:
Reading Material
Book -
Book Author -

Day -
Month -
Season -
Weather -

Foods
Meal -
Fruits -
Vegetables -
Root/Tuber -
Flower -
Drink -

Other
Color -
Fish -
Insect -
Reptile -
Mammals -
Marine Mammal -
Bird -
Plant -
Mineral -
Precious Stones -

Personality:

Extra Art:
By SabjeBammie

Lines by mistigrix, coloring by me (booklover789).

andwellallfloatonokay

Username:
booklover789

Kennel Number:

Donor:
Luna-puppy

Use:

Name:
Tripster

Name Pronunciation:
TRIP-ster

Sexuality:

(Born in )

Theme Song:

Favorites:
Reading Material
Book -
Book Author -

Day -
Month -
Season -
Weather -

Foods
Meal -
Fruits -
Vegetables -
Root/Tuber -
Flower -
Drink -

Other
Color -
Fish -
Insect -
Reptile -
Mammals -
Marine Mammal -
Bird -
Plant -
Mineral -
Precious Stones -

Personality:

Extra Art:
By Cerestus

andwellallfloatonokay
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:58 am

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:29 pm

little work in progress. <3

Basic Info wrote:

*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`* тнe вaѕιcѕ: *´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*

Kennel Number:188
Name: Mishka
Species: Wolf Mix. Nothing Else.
Other: The winner must PM the previous owner when they win her and may not forget about her

Why I would like her wrote:*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`* wнy/wнaт'ѕ: *´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*

I found this thread and decided to scroll around to look for a design. From the moment I laid eyes on Mishka, I knew she was the one. Her fur color is lovely and her eyes are so entrancing. They sort of look into your soul with a curiosity and intelligence. The contrast of a more simple design with the feathers and beads is also very nice. I love the fact that they stand out, and I've always had a fancy for jewelry of that sort and have been drawn to designs that feature them.

If I were to win her, I would put her in a story I've been writing. She would fit in very nicely. What happened in her past would motivate her to take part in the adventure, and main plot of the story, and throughout the timeline, she would grow from her mistakes and slowly learn compassion and bravery. I would use this girl for stories and books, and even roleplay if I were to win her. Her features fit in nicely with my other characters, but she still stands out with her unique and beautiful design.

Likes wrote:*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`* lιĸeѕ: *´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*

Cold weather
Night time
Rain, thunder, and lightning (she is a Pluviophile-loves the sound, the scent, the darkness of the sky, and finds immense peace and comfort in the rain. She hates getting wet other than rain.)
Sharp wind--the kind to send chills up your spine
Alone time (she is highly introverted)
Tapping or constant noise (she finds steady rhythms comforting)
Fresh grass
Hederochriomia (she has an odd obsession with anomalies and irregularities)
Cooler colors (especially green and grey)
Books/Reading
Wandering (go with the flow-stay in a place for a while then move on when it no longer suits your needs)
Fireflies, Moths
Psychology

Dislikes wrote:*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`* dιѕlιĸeѕ: *´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*

Getting wet any other way except rain
Seeing open signs of affection between two other creatures
Loud or obnoxious behavior
Others asking to touch her jewelry
Compliments (they make her insecure even if it is genuinely nice)
Being praised or admired
Chewing noises (She also has misophonia)
Challenges
Compassion being given for no reason (It triggers guilt and sadness)
Being suppressed by emotions
Cockroachs
Rotten fruit (random, I know)

Good at wrote:*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`* тнιngѕ ѕнe ιѕ good aт: *´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*

Mishka is exceptional at math and science, as her brain is wired to be extremely fast with computing and solving mysteries. She loves biology and chemistry and tries to figure out and research problems of this sort with limited resources and technology. She enjoys mysteries and often creates situations and experiments to track and keep herself busy. Mishka is talented at hunting, using her intellect and speed to her advantage. She also can make jewlery, which she spends time doing when she is exceptionally bored.

Other things include:
Sprinting
Noticing small details
Memory
Withstanding terrible weather conditions
Rationalizing
Prioritizing
Calm in a crisis

Bad at wrote:*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`* тнιngѕ ѕнe ιѕ вad aт: *´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*

Mishka is not great at language or social skills, as she was never properly taught as a child. She is not physically strong or well-balanced either. Her tail is shorter than usual, leading to clumsiness and balance issues. Mishka also is incredibly bad at speaking her mind or talking at all, and tends to always come off as bitter and rude. She steers away potential acquaintances and friends with her bad "wolf" skills. She gets easily envious of others and often broods over how to stop them from succeeding, although she would never act upon her actions.

Other things include:
Insensitive
Compassion/kindness
Comprehending other's points of views
Creativity
Patience
Controlling her envy
Stubborn
Private and Reserved
Commitment
Risky and unpredictable

Mental/Psychological Notes wrote:*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`* мenтal/pѕycнologιcal noтeѕ: *´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*

Mishka is highly introverted and constantly seeks alone time. The only problem is that even though she adores being alone, she gets lonely very quickly. Mishka constantly questions her past and her motives. She cannot lay off wondering what would have happened had she not made some very crucial mistakes. It causes her to be cold and harsh towards others, as she does not want them to get close to her. She is always scared that when it comes down to it, her survival instinct will always kick in, doing whatever necessary to save her own life. Even if she were to fight it; even if she were to love them with all of her heart, her survival instinct would always win, and she fears that.

Mishka also has misophonia, pluviophile, and suffers from depersonalization disorder. Her life feels like it is a dream; not real or factual. She feels like everything is just there; with no meaning nor foundation.
Depersonalizeation wrote:Depersonalization or depersonalisation can consist of a reality or detachment within the self, regarding one's mind or body, or being a detached observer of oneself. Subjects feel they have changed and that the world has become vague, dreamlike, less real, or lacking in significance.

Pluviophile wrote:Pluviophile. a lover of rain;someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days.

Misophonia wrote:Misophonia, also known as selective sound sensitivity syndrome, starts with a trigger. It’s often an oral sound -- the noise someone makes when they eat, breathe, chew, yawn, or whistle. Sometimes a small repetitive motion is the cause -- someone fidgets, jostles you, or wiggles their foot.

Mishka also has an odd obsession over anomalies and odd things such as hederochromia, genetic or gene-related issues, and DNA. She likes to research and track these anomalies and find further research on them.

Other wrote:*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`* oтнer: *´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*

Song Lyric that describes her:
Monster by Imagine Dragons wrote:If I told you what I was,
Would you turn your back on me?
And if I seem dangerous,
Would you be scared?

This represents the fear of making friends. She carries a terrible burden from the last time she let somebody into her life. She doesn't want anybody to know about her monster of fear inside of her that she fights. She doesn't want them to fear her doing the same to them.

Another Lyric:
Coming Home Pt 2 by Skylar Grey wrote:Still far away
From where I belong
But it's always darkest
Before the dawn

So you can doubt
And you can hate
But I know
No matter what it takes

I'm coming home

This resembles the fact that her life is far from perfect, but no matter what happens, she will find a place where she longs, and she will not give up hope. Even though things are pretty harsh, the dawn will rise.

A Third lyric:
Mansion by NF wrote:Insidious is blind inception
What's reality with all these questions?
Feels like I missed my alarm and slept in
Broken legs but I chase perfection
These walls are my blank expression
My mind is a home I'm trapped in
And it's lonely inside this mansion

This talks about her depersonalization disorder. Everything feels unreal and blank; as if she is still asleep or dreaming. It is as if she is far away, with nobody, because even though she feels alone, she doesn't want to get too close to anybody out of fear.

Quote that describes her:
C. T. L. wrote:Be brave, my darling. You have faced dark times before and you're still here now.
This is something Mishka needs to hear. She is alive throughout the hard times, and will always face more. But her cowardness will not break her.

Another quote:
Unknown Author wrote:Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
Mishka will never give up until she has what she wants, no matter how many times she may fall down. Her determination and thoughts of a better world drive her forewords.

Harry Callahan wrote:Looking far away in future
A Feeling so cold and numb
Waking up everyday to see
Fallen pieces of broken past
Questioning again my soul to me
For how long can I really last?
Dreaming of the impossible
Of achieving all incapable things
Hardly can I walk my way
And i dream to fly with broken wings
Day everyday I live to believe
Someday something I'll surely achieve
Consuming pain so undeserved
I stand alone to fight the world
After a broken place, and handicapped future, Mishka is consumed with pain. In her sorrows, she is alone to face the world, and all that it may bring.

Personality wrote:*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`* perѕonalιтy: *´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*

Mishka is a solitary wolf who prefers being left alone. She was raised in a less compassionate environment, and in return, lacks many of the kindness and caring traits that most creatures contain. She enjoys thinking, and wondering many things, and often finds herself lost in thought, far away in other worlds and universes. She constantly feels as if she is not truly existing; like her world is a dream or movie. Mishka wants more than anything to be brave, but her natural instinct constantly battles her, causing her to be a coward instead. Even if she would like to stand up and fight, she will not. It is her fatal flaw; her monster.

Her myers briggs type is ISTP, which means that she is introverted, senses, thinks while making decisions and perceives her surroundings. In detail, Mishka is quiet and derives energy from being alone. She prefers to stay in the "here and now" rather than thinking off into the future too much, and thinks rationally when making a choice. Lastly, she prefers to go with the flow rather than involving herself in a structured and planned lifestyle.

Overview:
With Mishka's impulsive behavior, she can be unpredictable. Upon first glance, her wandering attitude may seem simple, but internally the wolf is complex. Even if a friend were to get close, they would still find it troublesome to understand her, or even be able to rationalize her choices. This is because she tends to have quick and random bursts of changes in interest and what she likes and dislikes.

Mishka is also machine-like. Her brain processes information in a practical way and she firmly believes in an "eye for eye" kind of judgment. The interesting thing that comes with this is that this reasoning does not make her cautious or have courtesy towards others. Instead it causes her to expect more punishments after her reckless behavior. Often she pushes others way too far, but in return expects their lashing out afterwards. The biggest issue that comes from this is that she may act too soon, expecting that others will understand her unusual viewpoint, even if they don't. She's the wolf who will abandon hard-worked plans if something better comes along, or tell a hurtful joke that nobody else finds funny or appropriate.

Mishka also finds interest in other's emotions. She cannot predict them at all, and often will assume somebody else is perfectly fine, even if they aren't Because of this, Mishka is intrigued with the mind. It is an odd concept that many others do not share her thoughts nor likings. It is even odder that they are so emotional. After all, feelings are pointless to her. If only she herself couldn't feel them.

Friendships:
When it comes to friends, Mishka has no trouble at all finding others with similar interests and hobbies. There are many others who share in her likes and dislikes, and in any other scenario would become her perfect buddy. The problem with her is a level of understanding. Mishka is unpredictable and acts in odd and sometimes, a hard to endure manner. It would take a lot of work for another to fully be able to predict her motions and contemplate her motives.

Another difficulty is Miska's resentment towards being bound to a certain place or person. She lives in the moment, and has a habit of picking up talents that are useful to her only in her current circumstances, then later dropping them when they are no longer important. Sadly, this can also be said about many friendships. She will stick around for a while, but then suddenly drop out of their lives.

Forcing Mishka into committing to scheduled activities is a quick way to lose her presence, but with a flexible and relaxed mindset, you could make her stick around for a while. Once someone would get to know her, they would find her to be quite enjoyable to be around. She has many stories to tell, and is diverse in many subjects, making her easily adapt to another lifestyle or activity. She has no trouble at all figuring out what to do in a situation.

Her coldness also is a magnet to those who are curious. It manages to draw in some attention (mostly unwanted) After the crowd fades, however, and Mishka becomes more comfortable with the smaller amount of faces remaining, she will begin to open up. A large portion of her conversation is talking about new sciences and ideas.

Romance:

Mishka has problems committing as she is always in the here and now of situations. This also includes potential partners. She has high expectations and often notices flaws or imperfections quickly. Early in a relationship is the most difficult time for her to stay, as she often judges quickly and will leave just as fast. She has no issues abandoning potential relationships if something better comes alone, and for Mishka, the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

At the same time, Mishka isn't afraid to try and adapt her partner to better suit her needs. She warms up slowly but surely, and if a relationship were to reach a level of actual dating, then she would expect pure openness with her partner. Any untold secrets or potential cut-offs need to be exposed for her to assess. Everything in her mind is taken in the moment. She tends not to think about the future or its possibilities. Previous arguments are typically discarded in her mind, as she would rather focus on new growths since then rather than dwindle on things from long ago. For Mishka, every day is a new day.

A topic that terrifies her is commitment. Even if she loves her partner more than the world, talk of commitment still freaks her out. Promises to her are like cages-she feels obliged to fulfill them, which is a big no in her mind. Knowing there is no way out is something she strongly dislikes, so if she were to have a lifelong partner, then the relationship would have to progress slowly yet steadily, changing day to day, and growing as a person in her own time.

Now, that isn't saying that Mishka would never commit. If somebody was truly good enough, she would commit to them, but it would be a slow and well-thought out process. They would have to be patient.

Personal wrote:*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`* perѕonal ιnғorмaтιon *´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*

Relations:
Mother: Nikita--whereabouts unknown
Father: Maxim --whereabouts unknown
Sibling(s): None that she knows of
Love interest(s): None, and is currently not interested
Children: None, and is currently not interested
*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`**´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`**´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*
Self Facts:
Age in wolf: 21 years old
Age in human: 3 years, 2 months
Weight: 82 lbs, or 37.1946 kg
Size: 4.3 feet or 1.31 m
*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`**´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`**´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*

Mini personal bio:
Then:
Mishka was born into a band of lone wolves who were not close enough and didn't have the fundamental traits of a pack. Things that lacked included loyalty, relations, permanent settlement, or enteral organization. It was just a band of wolves that came and went as they pleased and stayed for shelter and security for a while. The location was a valley at the base of a mountain called Manaraga, which is located in Russia. She was born in January, a rather odd time and was raised to be a rather odd pup. Mishka had no siblings, however her parents were decent to her. They taught her more on how to survive than how to be a good person, because in their world, kindness would bring you nowhere.

Now:
After the story in the later selection, Mishka left the valley in search of something greater, a something she would never quite find. Her life felt unreal and almost fictional as if she were in a book or movie. She simply traveled from place to place, staying until it no longer suited her, and then moved on, not really living her life. She knew her potential was somewhere, she just didn't know where, or what, or even how to find it. She just moved until something greater happened.

Later:
Mishka constantly was on the move, and eventually managed to reach the Atlantic Ocean in the wilderness of Italy. But then she met a pack of wolves called the Alliance. They were kind and were fighting for a cause that moved Mishka's cold heart. She happily joined them, for once, actually feeling like she belonged somewhere. At first, she wouldn't let the strangers get too close, but after a while, they taught her what it was really like to live. They taught her kindness and teamwork, and maybe even, if only a little, compassion.

Story wrote:*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`* вacĸ ѕтory: *´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*

Part I-Manaraga

She was born in the valley of Manaraga; the northern wilderness of Russia, where the temperature just barely peaks above zero on the warmest days of winter, and raises itself to a mighty fifty degrees in the summer. Her breath was warm against the frozen world, and the heat of her body could barely stand the chill of the January winds. Her family was small; just a few lone wolves banded together into a sort-of makeshift pack. They weren't quite close enough to be considered a formality; instead they were more of a band of unkempt stragglers, moving together for safety and protection. One could say there were a few friendships here or there within the band, but nothing too permanent. Any one of the wolves would gladly have abandoned the rest if something better came along... And any one of them would not hesitate to kill.

Mishka had learned this the hard way. Luckily her body bore no scars, but that didn't include her mind, where the attacks were constant. But after dealing with the same hurtful hits for the good part of a year, she had grown numb to them. Cold. Her every thought was guarded by a wall of ice, her every word backed up with caution. Her physical body has become lean and fast, and even though she lacked strength, Mishka was clever. But soon her guarded life would change a little. Because it was then that she met Mari.

Mari just had a way of getting to someone. She had been rescued from another band which took shelter not too far away, however the wolf felt like family. Her face was charming and kind, and no matter how hard Mishka tried, it was just impossible to hate her. Mari did everything perfectly. She didn't insult her...or at least not without sarcasm, and she tried her best to make Mishka happy. Even though she was several months younger, Mishka caught herself openly hanging out with Mari. Even though she would never externally show it, she grew quite fond of her. The wall of ice could lower for a while, but as soon as the kind young wolf left, or tried to inquire something personal, the wall would rise again, and Mishka would re-freeze herself. It wasn't spite nor hatred that brought this, it was habit.

It was when Mishka had just become two years of age, when the winter had created a layer of ice over the land. The elk in which her pack had thrived on had migrated elsewhere. The thoughts of death had crept into every predator's mind. The wolves had grown hungry. The bears had grown violent. And the world had sprouted chaos, as it's natural balance had been broken. It was during this time that the idea had been formed.

"Mari" she whispered, solemnly. "We need to get out."

The younger wolf just stared at Mishka with her innocent expression. "Out?" She echoed. To where?"

Mishka shook her head. "Anywhere. The land wouldn't tie us down, Mari. We're old enough to leave if we really needed to.

Mari looked at her questioningly. "We need the ties though. We'd get lost."

"No. The world would be our playground. Don't you understand?" She traced her nails into the rigid ice. "There would be nowhere for us to get lost. We would never be lost again."

"Could we really? But what about here? Manaraga is our home."

Mishka leaned forward until she could feel Mari's warm breath against her face. The two made eye contact, and Mishka could practically feel the dire aura radiating from herself. She knew Mari could sense how serious her words were. When Mishka finally spoke, her voice was almost nothing more than an airy breath. "The wolves here are insane. Can't you feel it in the air. They're going mad!" As much as it pained her to see the younger wolf in fear, she knew that Mari would not be safe with the hunger seeping through the band's blood. Tensions were high enough as it was, and it was already hard for Mishka to keep the secret about the thief away from the young one's ears. That idiotic canine who had stolen a whole rabbit from the chief. A shiver crept through her form just picturing the aftermath. His body had haunted her dreams. They're all mad.

She righted herself up again and continued. "It's up to you, Mar. I won't force it."

The little wolf trotted alongside her. She was quiet for a while, thinking deeply. Mishka could hear her humming and whispering arguments to herself. "Alright." she said, finally. "If it really is that bad, well" Her eyes averted. "I'll come with you."

Mishka grinned. "Perfect. We'll leave at dawn. Now, Mari, this is important. You cannot tell a soul what we just discussed. You promise me that you won't."

"Of coarse" she chirped.

"No. Mari, promise."

"Okay, I promise."

"Good. Let's get back to camp." The wolf couldn't help but feel a twitch of guilt, but couldn't understand why. It had no logical reasoning to it. Perhaps it was the empty facts of the young wolf being born in the wrong place at the wrong time. She was too pure for this world. It took Mishka's full strength and attention to retain that childlike innocence of her small friend. After running away from the band, she had ended up finding the pup with her parents...in that state. Mishka had decided to help her grow up, and to do that, she had brought her back to her old home. When Mari had been found, Mishka wasn't too old herself, but her natural instinct had quickly detected the potential danger in Mari's situation. And she had stolen her away from them. She had taken the pup to her own band.

Now they would leave this dark place again. Mishka would make sure that the two would never come back. She glanced over to the younger wolf, who was now nearly in the middle of her adolescence. Her heart beat faster just looking at the friendly ball of fur. She didn't quite know why she had saved her. It had just felt right.

She reached the outskirts of the miniature camp her band had made, and finally to her own nest. Long ago, she rebuilt it far away from the others, and it was roughly made. She never had the intent to stay long. The little hole in the ground was layered with feathers and moss, and other soft things that she had scavenged. The hawk feathers were items that Mishka was particularly proud of. Not only was the great bird her own catch; but she had also won a fight over the remains. Even though it was not large in size, it had been her prize. And in a starving world, prizes were hard to come by.

"Mar" she whispered, as she settled into her nest.

The wolf glanced over at her. Her ears were pricked forwards saying, in body language, that she was listening.

"Remember what I told you."

She nodded. "Never tell a soul."

Part II-Sins on the Snow

The night was cold. Darkness still hung in the freezing air, and with every breath, a soft mist trailed off into the sky. It was time. Mishka rose to her feet and quickly groomed her ruffled fur. She fixed her beaded jewelry and plucked a few of the hawk feathers from her nest. It was an odd sensation to her, but she wanted a reminder of her past to go along with her on the journey. After all, this dark place was what had made her the wolf she was today. Gently, Mishka placed two of them behind her ear in a wild yet gentle fashion. The rest she grabbed in her jaws and whipped them through the air, sending them scattering in all directions. The wolf watched in satisfaction as they drifted away, fluttering off in the wind.

Next, it was time to wake up her friend. "Mari, she whispered, faintly. Get up."

Mari's light grey fur blew in the breeze, and she let out a yawn, and opened her eyes slowly. The icy grey-blue color glimmered brightly against the snow. "They suit you." Her words surprised the older wolf. She hadn't thought Mari would have noticed.

She smiled, but it quickly faded again. "We've got to go. Please hurry up. It needs to be before the colors light up the sky."

"Right."

WIP

Part III-We're All Mad Here

WIP

(Doesn't know if it's the coldness in the air, or just in her heart)

Last edited by Unleashed Squiid on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:54 am, edited 35 times in total.
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:40 pm

Username: starry-knight || Kennel Number: 287 || Use: Kingdom Member
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Name: Zolas || Pronunciation: {Zole - as } || Gender: Male || Species: Wolf
| Age: 103 || Birth Place: Zennon || Occupation: Warrior in Zennon's Army |

|| Info on Zennon ||

Zennon is a Kingdom that exists in my own character world. It is a kingdom ruled by a General instead of a King or Queen. Each member of their society serves in the Kingdoms army, and trains since birth for a life of battle and war. Their people are practically immortal and could live forever if they remained on their mountain top battle free. However, because of their traditions of selling their army for profit, most within the ranks of the kingdom die unnecessarily.

| Official Title: Warrior Zolas || Preferred Title: Zolas || Friendly Title: Zolas |

|| Personality ||

- Bold - Empowered - Patriotic - Proud - Aggressive - Intelligent - Tactful -

Zolas is much like the embodiment of his kingdom; proud, aggressive, bold, intelligent and tactful. Being a warrior of the most feared armies on the planet, Zolas has little to no fear and has grown accustomed to others being fearful of him. This power his position and kingdom gives him makes Zolas a very proud member of his community. Patriotic to the end, Zolas has no problem sacrificing whatever necessary in order to bring his kingdom honor and respect. Additionally makes him aggressive and angry when people question or talk poorly about his nation he so passionately serves.

|| History ||

Zolas was born into the Kingdom of Zennon, where war and battle were a way of life. His parents, like himself were immortal and quote old before having their first child, Zolas. Being quite patriotic themselves, his parents trained their son hard in all the arts of battle. He had a knack for sheer agression while attacking, even at a young age. However as he grew that agressive tact for attack never really changed. This mode of fighting left Zolas at an average ranking for a warrior, Zolas lacking the ability to contemplate oncoming attacks, instead going in head first and hoping for the best.

While training his first 20 years Zolas collected a bounty of scars. But it wasn't until his first true battle that he lost much more..his tail. In a deadly battle lock between Zennon amd another kingdom Zolas had been in the front lines,
|| Likes & Dislikes ||

Likes/dislikes/art, etc. (optional):
andwellallfloatonokay
Last edited by starry--knight on Tue May 16, 2017 3:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueRocketMouse » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:50 pm

Username: BlueRocketMouse
Kennel Number: 7
Use:
Name: Sake
Species and/or specific breed: Canine
Personality:
History/Background:
Likes/dislikes/art, etc. (optional):
andwellallfloatonokay

Username: BlueRocketMouse
Kennel Number: 176