Symphony Character Adoption Agency - CD + OPEN! :)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Symphony Character Adoption Agency - CD + OPEN! :)

Postby Solloby » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:10 pm

Thank you for Nightwing, I have him saved c:
I know he was going to be Sobek's best friend but now I'm thinking they would make lovely mates <3
Solloby
I take care of the CS archives and
sometimes submit pet/item designs.

Characters :: Artwork

Help
You can find Help in the main navigation menu.
If your question or problem is not answered there, please use the Help System.
I am not a mod and cannot help you so please don't PM me for site help.
Solloby
Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:00 am

Note from Vii wrote:I found quite a few characters. I started out with like 50 I wanted to try for but narrowed it all down to like 14 ;v;
a lot of the ones I wanted are dreamies or I had loads of idea for them. but I ended up narrowing it down by if I can draw
them, and if they can have relationships with my characters. I am in no way attempting to hoard characters I simply liked
a lot of the characters from here and wanted to adopt them. I am surprised a lot of my favorites are still here so i'll be trying
to adopt them. to any other participants;; feel free to try out for any of the ones I want. don't feel bad if I try to adopt the
same ones you want. i'd rather have a competition to see who wins than no competition at all. feel free to pm me if you need help!

thanks Wesley!
- Vii

Username:
Alavii

Kennel Number
#4, #10, #20, #25, #59, #90, #109, #133, #176, #188, #246, #259, #265, #357

Links to Character Forms
          #4 | [url]Link[/url]
          #10 | [url]Link[/url]
          #20 | [url]Link[/url]
          #25 | [url]Link[/url]
          #59 | [url]Link[/url]
          #357 | [url]Link[/url]
          #265 | [url]Link[/url]
#90 | [url]Link[/url]
#109 | [url]Link[/url]
#133 | [url]Link[/url]
#176 | [url]Link[/url]
#188 | [url]Link[/url]
#246 | [url]Link[/url]
#259 | [url]Link[/url]

andwellallfloatonokay
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Night Whispers~ » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:13 pm

I have a donation!
Username:Natsu
Name:West
Breed/Species: dog coyote hybrid
Preferences and Requirements for adoption: revamps and adding items is okay, you can change the name (I understand if it's not only me obsessed with the name) If you want too get rid of him either put him back here or pm me.
Today's Date: January 30th 2017
Lineart Link, design credits, etc.: natsu
andwellallfloatonanyway
Last edited by ~Night Whispers~ on Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~Night Whispers~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paranoia » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:59 pm

[img]xx[/img]
I keep coming back to this dude after months so let's see if I can get around to doing any of this ;v;

Wipwip

Username: Paranoia
Kennel Number: 314
Use: Art mainly ahh //I stopped role-playing awhile ago.
Name: --
Species and/or specific breed: Tylan
Personality:
History/Background:
Likes/dislikes/art, etc. (optional):
andwellallfloatonokay
Art by icseal & noch
DA | TH | Adopts storage

Paranoia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Night Whispers~ » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:44 am

WIP getting there

ImageImageImageImage

Imagefont size: 85

Username:~Natsu~

Kennel Number:10

Use: if I were to adopt Cyanide I'd pay for and create art of him,some feral and some furies. Along with that I'd enter him in some role plays, I feel like his character would be fun too play and grow with, i've always been fond of characters with misunderstood and quirky personalitys. I've been working on some writing where my characters go on missions together and interact with each other, i've been looking for a new addition too add to the story and I feel like cyanide fits what I'm looking for perfectly.

Name: I like his name that was already given too him,Cyanide but, if I were too change it, it I would be probably change it too Wes (I have no idea why I love this name it has no correlation too this thread, or even cs. I just really like the name.¯\_ツ_/¯

Birthday: November 12th

Astrological sign: Scorpio

Species and/or specific breed: Half wolf half hyena

Group/guild:
(so i'v done this thing where I've grouped most of my characters into a group/guild and do some writing about how they go on missionss that reward them with there type of currency I decided too call Votk. To name a few missions ,retrieving a lost artifact and capturing criminals on the run, I enjoy writing about there relations,habits and interact with each other,so it's a bit like writing a story or something, just wanted too state this because in his history it will mention being apart of a guild so I wanted too make sure you knew what I ment.)

Song that describes him: world so cold (by 12 stones)

Relationship: Cleo http://destinyfury.deviantart.com/art/Yet-again-Cleo-664865977

Sexuality:
Demisexual

Power:
Along with his unnatural strength,his canine teeth can shoot an acid like green,sticky,goo that can burn through even the toughest metal. Despite this being a great advantage and powerful weapon the one problem is his body is constantly producing the toxic venom and if he doesn't get rid of it by shooting it, it could get clogged up and cause him excruciating pain. So to prevent this and protect others he wears a mask with little tubes of titanium too contain the dangerous acid. He only takes the mask off too practice shooting or in an intense battle that he can't win without his powers. He is immune too poisons and acid.

Religion:
Cyanide's beliefs are a bit strange,there isn't a specific religion that surrounds his opinion.He believes that when someone passes away there soul follows and guide the person they were closest too, trying too protect them and watch over them. Few share his belief and many people laugh and call it silly but he deeply believes in souls guiding his path.

Spirit animal:wolf

-music
-his close friends
-adventure
-hunting
-Warm/sunny days without a cloud in the sky.
-fire

Dislikes:
-his mask
-criminals
-people who watch him draw or write
-rain
-thunder
-lightning
-Floods/ water

Hobbies:
He enjoys drawing plants and locations that he comes across on his journeys. Cyanide finds peace in writing and singing songs that he can relate too, despite wanting one day too publish his art too the world he hates when others read or look at his creations.

Dreams:
That for the rest of his life he'll life an eazy fun life with his guildmates, but something makes him feel like his freedom will be short-lived.

Fears:
Cyanide worries about his friends safety and his freedom, he feels as if some dark presence is looming over him. But above all cyanide fears the idea that he'll never find his family again, or if he does his family won't recognize him.

Strengths:
Cyanide is muscular and powerful he tends not to need to use his venom in battles, he is agile and aware of his sourings when he runs and fights. He prefers a fair battle claw to claw.

Weaknesses:
One of the few matirial that can withstand his venom is titanium, his venom has no effect on it.

Pet-peeves:
One of his biggest pet peeves is when someone reads over his shoulder or watches as he draws, it makes him feel strange and uncomfortable. That's why he hates when people are a bit too nosy.

Personality (each categorie/ describing word will be marked 1/10 and given a description.)

Politeness:( 4/10)
If you were too ask his group of friends they'd tell you that cyanide isn't the most language civil,in fact the only time he'd be carful about what he says is when one of his closes friend is upset, he tends too insult others unprovoked mostly for a joke but sometimes he means what he says. A thought to word filter is definitely something he'd need to work on.

Risk taking/daring: 7.5/10
Cyanide tends too enjoy going on missions with his pals nylon and Cleo, his favourite type of missions are high paying and are more physically demanding and dangerous such as battling and traveling through tough climates. He's always the first too run through a probably boobytrapped corador. He tends too show off and act foolishly too attract attention if he feels he is lacking it.
(Le wip)

Curious: 8/10

Despite his more silent and keep to himself personality cyanide is intrigued by the smallest slips of words and looking for secrets or double meanings, he enjoys a good mystery not that he solves them he just loves running through them with his girl Cleo.

Trusting(how easily he trust others): 4/10

As many who know him would tell you he isn't the type too meet a stranger and instantly trust them, he tends to be sceptical of anyone he hasn't known for more than a year or so. There are few people cyanide would trust with his life one of the few is his mission partner Cleo, they have a strong bond that would be nearly impossible to break.

Honesty: 5/10

Cyanide is known for telling the occasional white lie or cover up the truth too protect a friend. When he's in a tough situation for him a lie comes just as easy if not Easier than the truth, which makes others hesitate to trust him. He enjoys fibbing and messing with the emotions of others. He'd rather die than tell sensitive information too an enemy.
Loyal: 9.5/10

One of cyanide's most notable qualitys is his undying loyalty too his guild and too his teammates, he would never turn his back on them especially not Cleo. He's proud too wear the crest of the guild and the last thing on his mind is mutiny against the very group that saved him from his otherwise lonesome life.

Affectionate: 3/10

Not many others have seen cyanide actually being affectionate towards others there may be the occasional proud smile or wag of his tail but that's practically it. He isn't flirtatious around others than Cleo but even then it's limited too small complement and jokes.

Sympathetic: 6/10
Pessimistic: 5.5/10
Observant: 7/10
Logical: 5/10
Socializing: 6/10
Humble:
Assertive:

History/Background:
Wip

The sound of frantic feet running and crashing rapidly through the dense moonlit forest seemed too echo through the sea of trees. An eagle rested on a high birch branch hanging over the ominously dark clearing. *crash crumple crumble * the sound of leaves crunching seemed too slow down as a small grey strange human like animal darted swiftly in and out of trees. "Almost there almost there...." He murmured too himself "cmmon I can't be late what would dad think!" He hushed under his breath. His two legs seemed too dance across the ground as he ran up a trunk of a sturdy old oak tree. He dug his back claws into the wood so he wouldn't slip. Leaping from branch too branch he took note of his surroundings. He stopped on a skinny dry branch."common common where is it...." He murmured leaning forward his tail intertwined with some branches. Without warning there was a blood curtailing crack and the crusty branch gave way letting the small pup like kid fall. The pup gave a shriek as he fell seven feet and with a thud he landed. Leaves and dust jumped in the air. "Oh shot!" He grimaced getting back on his wobbly legs "at least I'm not hurt..." He murmured taking smaller and more cautious steps along the forest floor.
It only took a few hours before the sun peaked over the mountains and cyanide reached a small village with thirty or so houses constructed of twigs and mud too hid it from any invaders or possible enemies. In the centre of the makeshift village was a odd spurs tree that seemed too have stairs leading up too a small cottage made of birch that stood out from the dark tough wood of the tree,there were handprints of mud but these prints weren't like anything you've seen before,some had sharp tips others has no fingers they all seemed too have a powerful aura surrounding them.
Despite the few houses the small village was full of energy and busy movement. Everywhere you looked there was a different citizen all uniquely different. Cyanide came across a soggy fallen log as he worked his way too the outskirts of the village, he ran his fingers along its deteriorating bark a sad expression on his face. "What's with it, first the grass started too wither now the trees... What could be happening..." He murmured under his breath before leaping over the log continuing his walk through the woods back too his home.
"Mom Dad! I'm home?..." He stopped as he heard whispers coming from his family's small hut, he silently and carfuly strided too the small window built of twigs, he sat just below the ledg his ears up as he listed too the conversation.
"Don't you see!? It's going to happen soon we have too get out of here! " he flinched as his mother whispered full of pain.
"You know we can't! This has been our peoples home for ever! We can't give it up!" His father shot back.
"It's not safe think about our son!"
Cyanide had had enough of this argument and he stood up infront of the window with his ears droopy and a saddened expression fixed on his face. "What's going to happen?! Why do we need to leave!"
He growled trying too keep calm.
His parents turned too him shocked expressions painted on them.
"You were listening?" The mother murmured with despair. "We were just thinking... Maybe we should leave for a bit.." She continued before his father slammed his hand down on the table. "I'd rather die then leave my home!"
Cyanide jumped at the hostility in his father's voice. "I don't understand what are we worried about!" He cried a lump starting to form in his throat. With a sigh his mother stood and started too explain. "Cy I'm sure you've noticed some changes in the environment, we'd have you believe it was all a...well all a bunch of random things with no circulation to each other, but as you have probably guessed that's not the case." With a heavy heart she continued. "There are these creatures... They're like us but different.... There monsters" cyanide looked at his paws his eyes wide "what do you mean? Monsters. Aren't real your just saying this too scare me." He whimpered. The two parents locked eyes as the mother continued. "Something happened too them but we don't know what... Some were spotted near the village, we tried too deal with them but the second one touched the skin of one of our guards he started too mutate until he looked like one of the monsters."
With a shocked gasp cyanide steps back. "And that's why we need too leave, because we can't fight them." She gave a knowing glare as if too confirm something without the kid knowing too her husband. "We need too leave."
Cyanide covered his ears with his paws. "No but... But this is my home I don't want to go, please don't make me" with a sigh his father stood up."your mother is right your important to us, if the village lost you...our hopes of survival would be lost.we'll go in the morning pack your stuff we leave at sunrise."

Cyanide didn't question why he was so important he didn't even stop too think about his situation he just ran into his bareish room and packed a small black leather bag. He carfuly put a photo of him and his family under some soft fabric so it didn't shader. With a sigh he flung himself onto his stone cold bed his hand pressed against is face trying too block out the world and shock around him but sleep wouldn't come easy too him or anyone on the eery endles night. Nightfell apon the small village and every thing was silent, each family listening for possible attacks, not even a bird dared too as much as drop a feather. just as everything seemed like the night wouldn't be dangerous there was a goolish, spine chilling green ominous glow from the centre of the village,shrieks of terrified citizens filled the air muffled with the goolish grunts and smashing from some deformed mutants that had snuck into the camp.

Cyanide woke with a start he hardly had any sleep before the rase of the village started. He could feel his heart pounding. Everything was spinning as he stepped out of his bed trying not to fall or puke. He could feel his throat start to cramp making it nearly impossible to breathe. "Calm down! Calm down! " he clenched his fists as he sunk to his knees gasping for air. "It's just a dream! We'll wake up any second now...! Please!" Tears started to role down his muzzle onto the dry oak floor. With fury and rage he pounded his fists again the wood watching as dents and gashes were left by his claws, he ignored the sharp pain from the splintering wood digging into his flesh.

With a bang his door flung open and his mother rushed in closely followed by his father. "Cyanide! Your hands! There bleeding! What happened!" Her eyes darted to the gashes in the wood and a sea of pain seemed to engulf her face. "I'll rap them up in bandages we don't have much time we need to leave now... The Village... It's under attack..." She said swiftly grabbing afew long vine like leaves that sat on a eazy to reach stone shelf. quickly his mother rapped the leaf over the wound folding it against itself to make it stay in place.
"Wait.... Can you hear that." Cyanide's father whispered his ears up and twitching, everyone went silent.
*tap tap Tap scratch Scrrrrrach creek * "get behind me now! The both of you!" His father bellowed as he gingerly slung a rapped sword over his neck, without hesitation he threw another carfuly rapped blade to his wife. "Carful we don't know what theis things are capable of " he warned her.

Every thing was dead silent as they left the house, no screams of fear and no groans form the beasts. In the little time the monsters were there they managed to wreak unfathomable chaos. The village was completely destroyed, buildings were torn down and the few that stood had a menacing green fire dancing on them. It seemed like every beautiful living thing had been killed off and replaced with hideous disasters. Even the great tree was shrivelled up, the last of its now brown chared leaves burning into nothing.

As the small family slinked through the shadows of there fallen village there fear and distress seemed to fly through the air. Without wasting cyanide's father pulled him and his mother into a dark rundown alleyway crouching down with his eyes and ears forward. "What was that for!" Cyanide whispered with annoyance at his father only to be met with a paw to his face covering his mouth making him unable to speak. "Shhhh there's on just there" his mother whispered in his ear as a ominous glow seemed to be getting closer. *slerch crunch crunch bang* the sound of the clumsy beast got closer and closer until it came into view, they coy see it but it didn't seem as if it had noticed them yet. The monster stood at around 5.9 feet tall, it's eyes were green and an iridescent goo secreted from its sockets. It's mouth hung open with its tung out to the side. It's bulky build made it look fierce and dangerous. Cyanide wanted to scream but knew that if he did the thing would hear him and find him and his family.

Quote(s):
art I made:

andwellallfloatonokay
Last edited by ~Night Whispers~ on Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:40 pm, edited 79 times in total.
~Night Whispers~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jiloon » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:01 pm

Username;
I am Jiloon!

Kennel Number;
I am choosing to try out for kennel 314.

Use;
Name;
Gender;
Species and/or specific breed;
Personality;
History/Background;
Likes/dislikes/art, etc. (optional);
andwellallfloatonokay

----•----

Username;
I'm Jiloon c:

Kennel Number;
Trying out for kennel 286 ^-^

Use;
Name;
I want to name him Rigor. His name is currently Riboflavin, but I don't really love something to do with vitamin B/a deficiency? Anywho, I want to name him Rigor, which means "severity or strictness, toughness or harshness", and it seems to suit him. He's a very cool looking character, and he seems like one that would have a tough outer shell (personality wise, not physically cx), with a soft interior- but I'll wait to explain that in his personality section!

Gender;
Rigor is a male, in every way.

Personality;
History/Background;
andwellallfloatonokay

----•----

Username;
My name is Jiloon.

Kennel Number;
This character is from kennel 271.

Use;
Name;
I want to name her either Ceili (KAY-lee) or Rhonda.
Gender;
She is definitely a female!

Personality;
History/Background;
andwellallfloatonokay

----•----

ImageImage
Username;
I go by Jiloon!

Kennel Number;

Use;
Name;
Simon & Louis/Leo (If it's the same char with just drastic changes in appearance notify me and I'll change to just Louis.)

Gender;
Both are males, though Simon, the blue, doesn't really like to appear or act masculine.

Personality;
History/Background;
andwellallfloatonokay

MAJOR WIP

jiloon
: . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . :

. : . : . : . : . : . : . : .

: . : . : . : . : . :

. : . : . : . : .

: . : . : . :

. : .

. : .

: . : . : . :

. : . : . : . : .

: . : . : . : . : . :

. : . : . : . : . : . : . : .

: . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . :

just here for the vibes

Jiloon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solloby » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:12 pm

Edit: It's been almost a year and Myrrh still hasn't been added to the front page let alone adopted out, so I will be keeping him instead.
Last edited by Solloby on Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Solloby
I take care of the CS archives and
sometimes submit pet/item designs.

Characters :: Artwork

Help
You can find Help in the main navigation menu.
If your question or problem is not answered there, please use the Help System.
I am not a mod and cannot help you so please don't PM me for site help.
Solloby
Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:09 pm

Username: Mid-life
Kennel Number: 66
Use:
Name: Leroy and Liam
Species and/or specific breed: Schipperke dog + Dog
Personality: Leroy is super chill + quiet. Liam is playful and a little crazy.
History/Background:
andwellallfloatonokay

WIP
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbitheart » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:08 am

" If you have the power to make someone happy, do it.
The world needs more of that
"

-------------------------------
Username:
Rabbitheart
Kennel Number:
Names:
Bailey & Barnum
Genders:
Male & Male
Species and/or
Specific Breeds:

Schipperke +
Chihuahua Mix [Bailey]
Schipperke [Barnum]
-------------------------------

" Keep the circus going inside you,
keep it going. Don't take anything too
seriously, it'll all work out in the end
"

Use:

---They will be used as main characters, ones that I will get and make lots of art of. ♥ They'll be used in stories, they'll be lavished with love. ♥

Personalities:

Bailey

---Bailey is a very happy-go-lucky pup, ever the optimist, there's not much that can bring him down. He's either very brave or really foolish, either way, he seems to fearlessly tackle trying new things without worrying about the repercussions or the possible harm he may come to. He is ever the optimist, always seeing the bright side of things. To him, there's always a way out, the sun will shine again, and tomorrow will be a better day. He is so optimistic to the point of being irritating to others, especially Barnum.

Barnum

---Barnum is a bit of a grump, to say the least, he's probably also the biggest pessimist you'll ever meet. You can count on Barnum to find the gloomy side of things. He can also be very lazy and often comes across as being slightly uncaring, especially when it involves a silly idea that Bailey's dreamed up because he knows that there's little he can do to persuade Bailey not to do it. Behind his gruff exterior is a soft interior, he is caring (though he may try to act otherwise), is secretly very protective of those whom he holds dear, and he is very affectionate...in his own little way.

History/Background:

---Bailey is one of four puppies that were born to his purebred Schipperke mother, Ava. Bailey was the runt of the litter and although he was cared for by Ava's owner so that he wouldn't die, he and the rest of his siblings were eventually all gathered up and placed in a cardboard box marked in bold capitalized letters with the words FREE PUPPIES! and placed outside in the rain.
---All of his siblings were taken, but Bailey wasn't because he was too tiny and everyone thought that he would never survive very long. He sat in the box shivering, cold and wet, hoping someone would come along and adopt him or at least rescue him from these unpleasant circumstances.
---"Hey kid," a gruff voice greeted him.
---Bailey looked up and saw a male black Schipperke with black wings standing above him outside the box, "H-h-hello," he greeted him, shivering.
---"The name is Barnum," the Schipperke said, "I'm your....guardian angel."
---He said it grudgingly, as if he hated to admit that that was what he was.
---"M-m-my name is-"
---"Bailey," Barnum cut him off, "I know."
---"Why are you here?"
---"Because I have to watch over you and take care of you until you're old enough to take care of yourself."
---"When will that be?"
---"Soon, if I'm exceedingly lucky."
---Bailey laughed, finding humor in Barnum's statement.
---"Come on kid, let's get out of this box," Barnum said, putting a paw down in such a way as to flip the box over and cause Bailey to tumble out.
---Bailey got up, wagged his tail and came back over to Barnum, "Now what?"
---"Now we go find you a home so that I no longer have to look after you," Barnum replied, scowling at Bailey.
---"Okay!"
---Barnum took Bailey around to all sorts of places, hoping to find one that would be interested in a pup, but each house they went to didn't appear to be in want of a puppy, so they continued looking. Eventually, it started raining again and Barnum knew that he'd have to find the pup shelter so that he wouldn't die of hypothermia. The higher-ups would be mad at him if he allowed his charge to die. He didn't know why they told him to watch over a pup, they knew how much he hated puppies, which is why he never had any of his own. He agreed to watch over the pup though because he knew that if he did this, he'd be granted life again.
---The closest refuge he could find for them was a circus, which according to the sign was called Count Smiles & Andy's Circus Crux. An interesting name to be sure, but he had the pup hide out under the bleachers in the main tent hoping that he'd be safe there.

- - -

---As Bailey got warm and dry inside the circus tent, he watched as the circus performers practiced their routines. When the clowns came out, he just couldn't contain his happiness, there was just something about them that called to his soul. The music, the way they made him laugh with the things that they did. During one of the clown practices, he found himself swept away by the music and he came out and danced around in the ring on his hind legs. When the music stopped, he found everyone staring at him.
---Including Barnum, who was staring at him in horror and fear.
---The clowns laughed and scooped up Bailey.
---"Hey Kivanç and Andy! I think we found ourselves another act at the circus," one of the clowns called out, looking at their ring leaders.
---"Indeed we might," replied the female ring leader, Andy, as she walked over to the clown that was holding Bailey, "Hello there little pup, want to join our circus?"
---Bailey yipped in excitement, which she took to be a yes.
---"Excellent, let's see what you can do," the male ring leader said with a grin that spread from ear to ear.
---Over the course of a week, Bailey was tested at all sorts of things and he bravely took them all on. The tight rope, leaping through flaming hoops, dancing, there wasn't much that he wouldn't tackle.

Likes & Dislikes:

Bailey

---There is little that Bailey doesn't love, in fact, one would be pretty hard pressed to get Bailey to admit to hating anything. Here is a short list of things that he loves the most:
- Playing around [especially with Barnum, if he can get him to participate]
- Performing
- Butterflies
- A good belly rub
- A good scratch behind the ears
- Playing with the clowns
- Circus and Fair food
- Relaxing in the sun
- Trying new things
The only thing he might ever claim to dislike is individuals who give clowns a bad name.

Barnum

---There is not much in this world that Barnum will claim to like or enjoy other than piece and quite, rare moments when Bailey manages to shut up and not bother him, free food, and being an angel (because there are some perks, like flying). Very secretly (and he won't admit it outloud), he is does like the "kid" (Bailey), but won't ever tell him because he wants to keep the kid at a distance. He knows that as a guardian angel, if he gets attached to his charge, he'll just end up getting heartbroken when he has to leave.
Barnum dislikes so many things that it's truly difficult to keep track of everything that he's ever said he dislikes. Mainly, he dislikes cities, quite a great deal of humanity (he's seen the worst of it and hasn't seen anything to redeem it in his eyes), rain, hot weather, puppies and children, cats, and having fun (he doesn't believe that as a guardian angel he's allowed to have fun).

Art:

---description/background/explanation/short-story/etc/whatever here xp
space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder

" Entertain a clown, and you
become part of the circus
"

space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder space-holder

" My theory is, if you look
CONFIDENT, you can pull off
anything - even if you have
NO CLUE what you're doing.
"

" Sometimes the only way to stay
sane, is to go a little crazy! When
all else fails...Join the circus
"

---andwellallfloatonokay

Last edited by Rabbitheart on Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:56 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Rabbitheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Chrysalis~ » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:59 am

Username: ~Chrysalis~

Kennel Number: 208

Use: If I got this amazing animal, I would use it in fan art, roleplays or stories of my own as I love to write. My favourite kind of characters have misunderstood and quirky personalities. This character would be easy to have fun with him and his adventures.

Name: Spitfire (or I might change it to Inferno)

Species and/or specific breed: Flame Wolf

Personality:
Sly
He never gives a direct answer, often avoiding topics to hide his past, in a sly manner.
Mentally Brave
He isn't afraid to speak his mind, unless it would really hurt someone. He doesn't care about slightly hurting someone.
Controlling
He doesn't like it when people tell him what he should and shouldn't do, even though he does it to others.
Kind Hearted
On his exterior he may seam rude and obnoxious, but if you take time to get to know him he is just a big fluffy teddy bear.
Protective
He would do anything to protect the people he loves and cares for. Even if that means he might lose his life. He always thinks about the safety of others before himself.
Introvert
He has a fear that if he gets to close to someone he would lose them like his family.

History/Background: (I'm just going to use the name Inferno in his background)
Inferno's POV
A soft giggle came from Lucy, my little sister. My blue flames danced in the air. "Why does the pack think this is a curse?" she said in a voice covered with slurs. I smiled at her losing concentration of my flames "Inferno!" She shouted. I twisted my head to where she pointed with her light grey paw. Blue flames quickly burned the trees and headed towards my pack. "Lucy! Get on my back, we need to warn mama and papa!" My voice spoke covered in worry. She jumped on my back. My feet took off carried me to my home.

I was too late. My pack was surrounded by my fire, as it slowly closed in on them. My mother looked me in the eyes. Tears streamed down her white fur as she shook her head. "Run! Get out of the forest! Save Lucy" she yelled at me over the hissing of burning grass. I felt Lucy's head drop onto my neck, her tears soaked my black fur. I turned and ran, my feet danced across the forest floor. "The flames don't hurt me!" Lucy yelled in my ear. I stopped, she waved her paw through the flames. "See!" She yelled once more. I decided to trust her. I ran into the flames.

I soon exited the forest. I turned back at the forest I once called home, engulfed in flames.

Likes;
~His little sister Lucy
~People who give him a chance at being nice
~Apples
~Traveling

Dislikes;
~People who think he is evil or mean just because of his past
~Fire
~Water
~The colour blue

Hobby;
Inferno loves to travel with his little sister. What's better than finding joy in something you're stuck doing all your life!
~Chrysalis~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me