▬▬ Sanguinem Luna: A WOLF ARPG !!INACTIVE!!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ▬▬ Sanguinem Luna: A WOLF ARPG (1ST BATCH!)

Postby // Kzryail » Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:44 pm

I'm exploring!
Username + ID: / kzryail + 543716
Pack name: The Remanents
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Tue Jul 18, 2023 3:22 am

I'm exploring!
Username + ID: BlueEyedKite 34400
Pack name: Black Mountain Pack
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:12 am

I am slowly realizing how difficult it is to keep up with juggling batches, founders, explore wolves, the archive, etc. so I would love to get a couple of people to help me out. As indicated on the front page, you will be rewarded with C$ accumulated from the Shop, which will be split among all staff members. In addition, staff members are able to receive 1 Omega Custom Medalion per month, however, there will be an exchange process if staff members want to save up for a different rarity. You must follow all rules in terms of having space in your pack. PLEASE PM ME YOUR FORM, DO NOT POST THIS IN THE FORUM THREAD.

Artists
    Artists are responsible for creating batches, founders, and explore wolves for the community. They are the backbone of this community and we value their talent greatly.

Code: Select all
    Username + ID:
    Position: Artist
    What is your activity level on CS?:
    Why do you want to be an artist for Sanguinem Luna?:
    Do you have previous experience as an artist for another adoptable/species? Describe your experience:
    What art application do you use?:
    What rarity are ear edits?
    What rarity is unusual coloration?
    Examples of your work:

Moderators are responsible for ensuring everyone follows the rules and PMing individuals if their forms are incorrect or if cooldowns are not being respected. In addition, they will be the primary individuals who will mass post outcomes for exploring, founders, and rogue form confirmations. They will roll outcomes for exploration and relay to artists if an explore wolf is necessary.

Username + ID:
    Position: Moderator
    Why do you want to be a Moderator for Sanguinem Luna?:
    Do you have previous experience as a Moderator? Describe your experience:
    If someone posts an exploration form and it has been 28 hours since their last exploration, what would you do?:
    What do you do if two people apply to the same FCFS Rogue?:
    What do you do if someone complains about their Founder outcome?:
    What do you do if your exploration roll includes a wolf?:
    How do you respond if someone PMs you about archive issues?:
    Other:

Archivist
    An archivist will handle all updates to the archive.

Username + ID:
    Position: Archivist
    Why do you want to be an Archivist for Sanguinem Luna?:
    Do you have previous experience as an Archivist? Describe your experience:
    Are you familiar with Google Sheets?:
    Why do you think you'd be a good fit for this role?:
    Other:

Thank you to everyone who applies. I might not be able to respond to you, but I greatly appreciate everyone for taking the time to fill out the form.
Last edited by Mid-life on Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ▬▬ Sanguinem Luna: A WOLF ARPG (STAFF APPLICATIONS)

Postby Area11Fangirl » Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:15 pm

I'm exploring!
Username + ID: Area11Fangirl - 784883
Pack name: The Rosewood Collective
Area11Fangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyweaver » Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:45 pm

I'm exploring!
Username + ID: Skyweaver + 1077391
Pack name: Moon Watchers
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skyweaver
She/her pronouns
I love horses, dogs, and hamsters:3
"Wait a minute. Wait a minute Doc, are you telling me
you built a time machine out of a DeLorean?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Click my eggs!
ImageImageImageImage
Skyweaver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Omiyage » Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:53 pm

I'm exploring!
Username + ID: Omiyage 1019775
Pack name: The Mist Walkers
Random music I change every few days: 🎵This for you, Clapwagon🎶
Icon CreditGreyscale CollectionSouvenirs
Thank you to those who have so kindly gifted/traded me. ^^
Imageお土産Image
Omiyage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyweaver » Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:22 pm

I'm doing a task! #04
Username + ID: Skyweaver + 1077391
Pack name: Moon Watchers
Prompt: Describe in detail your pack's territory.
Hidden behind a thick wall of foliage that grows atop a high, grassy mountain is the Moon Watchers' camp. The camp clearing is surrounded by wide and tall trees that are overgrown with thick vines and branches. The ground is layered with thick, spongy moss, and countless streams end here, which trickle off small stones. The stones lie to make a ragged circle, and their water rushes into a big puddle about a foot deep. Bluebells and daisies grow by the water, and the pack pups love to play there. By the Water Stones grows a huge oak tree, and its hollow is big enough to give a sleeping place for the expecting mothers. On the opposite side of the clearing lies an old badger set, and dangling vines cover the entrance. This is where the alphas sleep.
In the spring small, white flowers bloom on the vines over the entrance of the Alpha den, giving it a sweet fragrance. This helps the two alphas to fall asleep easier after an exhausting day. What makes sleep even easier is the floor, which is layered with moss, soft, fuzzy leaves, and wool that is stolen from the journeying sheepherders that journey over the mountains every spring.
A small, well-worn path leads out of camp, and an arching huckleberry vines marks the exit. Wolves don't have to walk long until they reach Hidden Falls, which is covered by a mass of arching branches, dangling vines, hanging flowers, and moss. Once entered the wolves are given a beautiful, breathtaking sight. The water is crystal clear with a bluish tinge to it, and a huge falls gushes down into the water below. In the winter the falls freezes over and the water dangles in long, sharp icicles. When summertime comes, the pack loves to swim in the waters, which can be traveled too by a little path off the main one. The water is very refreshing and often cools wolves off. It is Clan custom to let the alpha wolf go first, then others may follow.
If a wolf swims to the other side of the fall, they can find the boundary of the territory, which gives a clear view of a sky-blue ocean far off into the distance. The mountain is very high, and the only way to get down is by taking a long, moss-covered trail to the bottom. However, wolves still walk it get to the bottom, which is populated by giant fruit trees. The orchard is humongous, and stretches all the way to the sandy beach where the ocean starts. Fruits of every kind are found there, even some exotic ones unknown to humans. Prey loves to come to the fruit trees to eat, which gives them an easy target for the wolves.
Going back up the mountain trail, the wolves can take a overgrown path east of the camp, and journey to the Moon Cave. Jagged, sharp crystals of deep blue crystals glow here, and the pack holds special ceremonies here, which they call Moon Cave. They say it has the best view of the moon, and wolves will come here to watch it when they need a refreshing break from their hard work in the pack.
Word Count: 538
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skyweaver
She/her pronouns
I love horses, dogs, and hamsters:3
"Wait a minute. Wait a minute Doc, are you telling me
you built a time machine out of a DeLorean?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Click my eggs!
ImageImageImageImage
Skyweaver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XLOVEr » Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:18 pm

I want a Founder!
Username + ID: XLOVEr + 738002
Founder name: Nyktos
Pack name: The Wolven
Founder prompt:
The was once a mountain range, one that none ever dared to pass. Rumors kept any smart traveling pack from these mountains, very few passed through the mist-shrouded mountains without a tale to tell. Within this mysterious terrain there was a plant. More of a flower in looks alone. The plant invaded between rocks and dirt, creating a small mossy-like feel to the hard stone ground. Between the small winding vines that sprouted from it— black, night blooming roses emitted a dim blue-like glow.

These flowers were the first thing Nyktos saw upon awakening in such a strange place. This was the first and last memory he had of his first moments of life. For a long while he stayed up in the chilly mountains air of the Skotos Mountains. There were never any visitors or outsiders. The mist took care of most of that, only ever parting as he made his way about, scavenging for food.

After a long while of suffering alone, Nyktos became restless and ventured below the mist. Only to find life below was not as it seemed. Only when he returned to the only home he knew, did he realize how much he’d become attached to the space. So he never roamed lower than the protective mist surrounding his home.

But one day, as he’d begun to curl up and rest for the night, as the roses bloomed, he noticed something interesting he’d never observed before. Within the small glow, a small, glowing wolf sprouted up from the plant itself, looking a lot like him.

How did your pack obtain their territory? Please describe your pack's territory in 200 words or more.

Since Nyktos sprouted from a vine-like plant —that harbors night-blooming roses which have the ability to create wolf-like creatures named the Wolven— he’s never left. The sprouting of Wolven only happens with very specific circumstances, the moon phase, humidity, and sun exposure all contribute to the creation of new Wolven. Since Nyktos never left the mountain nor the plant he sprouted from, the territory became his by a default. The Skotos Mountains are deserted save for the small creatures scuttling about— as well as small insects and some squirrels that live in the mist-covered trees. Most do not have the ability to pass through the mist— as it confuses and unsettles any who attempt to pass through it. Even those who near the mountains are filled with a sense of unease and almost always turn back. If any had made it into the mist, he’d never seen them. Nyktos isn’t quite sure why he has the ability to come and go without any issues, but has decided to not question it as he most likely would never find an answer to that, or his questions on how the night-blooming roses sprouts Wolven. His claim on territory goes uncontested, even from the other Night-Bloomed pups he happily takes care of.

Inspiration/Design Prompt: I love darker colors, with light accents. I really like the idea of Nyktos looking like the black night-blooming rose. In my mind it looks like it has a faint dusting of stars that make it glow.
XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ▬▬ Sanguinem Luna: A WOLF ARPG (ARTIST APPLICATIONS)

Postby Greyfire » Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:03 am

@kzryail | #543716
Explore wrote:While wandering about the island, you found something shiny!
Congratulations, you've found a Subordinate Custom Medalion Image!
You gained 50 XP Image!

@BlueEyedKite | #34400
Explore wrote:After aimlessly searching through the chilling winds, you've decided to return home.
You've gained 100 XP Image!

@Area11Fangirl | #784883
Explore wrote:You spend some time running freely through the barren lands before settling in for a brisk nap.
You've gained 150 XP Image!

@Skyweaver | #1077391
Explore wrote:While exploring, you catch the scent of a rabbit and become determined to track it down!
You've gained 100 XP Image!

@Omiyage | #1019775
Explore wrote:Aimlessy you wander through the thick evergreens...
You've gained 150 XP Image!
Greyfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ▬▬ Sanguinem Luna: A WOLF ARPG (ARTIST APPLICATIONS)

Postby Greyfire » Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:12 am

Shadowmist | Female | Blood Moon | Queen Alpha | Level 1 | 150/1000 XP

I'm exploring!
Username + ID:
Greyfire | #375912
Pack name:
Blood Moon

Last Exploration! <3

I'm doing a task! #04
Username + ID:
Greyfire | #375912
Pack name:
Blood Moon
Prompt:
As one can imagine, Shadowmist's territory is quite...perfect. The heart of her pack, where the pack performs most activities, is located deep within an expansive and luscious prey-filled forest that goes on for hundreds of kilometers, completely untouched by man. Running through her forest is a large river, perfect for swimming, fishing, and even the occasional water-fight training in case another battle between packs arises. Nestled at the end of the river, is the most beautiful tranquil place to relax surrounded by beautiful trees and smaller waterfalls. Often, she-wolves will go there for some time away from their pups and mates. Around the outskirts of her territory, is a large meadow. or field, where the pack medicine wolf both gathers and grows herbs. With proper supervision, this is also a perfect area for pups to play as well as an ideal spot for additional warrior and hunter training. Towards the mountains, in some secluded caves, is a small body of water, known as the Moon Pool. Medicine wolves travel here throughout their journeys to speak with ancestors, have a sacred place to think, and for various other unknown reasons. Medicine wolves bring the future Alphas to this pool to begin their journeys to become the next Alpha of their pack.
Waterfalls | River | Forest | Pack Area | Field/Meadow | Moon Pool
Greyfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me