Symphony Character Adoption Agency - CD + OPEN! :)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Symphony Character Adoption Agency - OPEN!

Postby Wesley » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:02 pm

Since there weren't really any competing forms, and I had some extra time on my hands (which never really happens!), I decided to hold a flash code drop! Below are the winners!

Vox (Kennel 283) goes to Eleya!
Lineart artist unknown, design by Nix Jazz Tempesedo
Form - The history was intriguing, and the headshot was cute. Plus, you had a lot of content!

Día and Noche (Kennel 133) goes to Trixyr!
Lines by Gwentrix, designs by Pengu.
Form - I love what you have going on with the night/day contrasting names. I'm a sucker for Spanish. The personality could have stood to be a lot longer, and I probably wouldn't have awarded the characters if I hadn't seen how well you developed them in the other sections. Congrats!

Weeja (Kennel 93) goes to Sunlitsecrets!
Art and design by rustedrazer-kennels on DA
Art by Raven--Feather @ DA
Form - I love, love, love the art that you made! Great length and good content.

Onyx (Kennel 110) goes to laredo!
Art and design by XerrKessler @ DA
Art by Cerestes
Form - I know you've been submitting this form for the past couple of rounds, and wow am I impressed by the improvement. I love the more extensive history section and as I've told you before, I love the art you made. I'm so happy to let you take home Onyx!

Palmer (Kennel 257) goes to Sunlitsecrets!
Lineart here, design by foreign.potato
Form - Again, I adore your art. I'm a sucker for long, detailed personalities and I was happy to see yours!

Domino (Kennel 229) goes to booklover789!
Lineart by Tundra
Art by Cerestes
Version without name, art by Sadbloom

Edrei (Kennel 197) goes to booklover789!
Art by Peace & Colby
Art by chasemonster
Lineart by Apple (original design/image)
Art by JerseyDusk
Art by .:Myth Lady:. (this is from when the Olympics were on a few years ago!)
Art by Skritnaja
Art by Kessler
Art by Lyonix
Pixel by shadow9119

Beezle (Kennel 218) goes to booklover789!
Art and design by oTterBox. :0)
Art by Demzee
Art by Demzee
Art by ShrimpyMiyo @ DA
Art by Anttu-chan @ DA
Art by Expresso.
Art by Froas
Art by Graham
Art by Tsubomi Kido
Art by xianli
Form - As usual, the form is not quite finished, but is sufficient in quality and quantity to win the characters. I love the way you did the personalities in this form; the whole thing looked neat and tidy. I'm always happy to read your group forms, because it's fun to see characters incorporated into each other's lives. I'm also happy to see an old character of mine (Edrei) going to a new home!

Edward (Kennel 143) goes to booklover789!
Art and design by Kazoo

Elsie (Kennel 88) goes to booklover789!
Lineart by BugaBee
Lineart by EmberWolf
Form - Love the unlikely little hero!

Frandir (Kennel 27) goes to SabjeBammie!
Art by MidoriKirin
Art by skittles.
Art by Raverwolf101
Art by Becca~ash

Daniel (Kennel 61) goes to SabjeBammie!
Art and design by Raven--Feather @ DA
Art and design by Raven--Feather @ DA

Form - Poor lonely Daniel! You NEED to get him a girl, after all he's been through! The history could have been a bit longer, but the personality was both long and detailed, so I was impressed enough to let it slide.
Form - I love the warning before his history, haha! You have a lot of great content and information. The art piece you made is very impressive, especially to a person like me who cannot even pretend to do horse anatomy correctly.

Honorable mentions:
Sunlitsecrets's form for Wilfred and Orion - I see potential for this form to be further developed in the next round!
DogLife.'s form for Whisper and Dalikatia - I would love to see the personalities and background/history overviews become a little longer. I'm pretty intrigued by Dalikatia's character and would love to learn more about her. I have seen this form grow a lot over the past two rounds, though, and it's pretty impressive!
Huuuuuuh's form for Olly - I love the personality section! I would like to see the history section grow some, though, before I award him to you.
Huuuuuuh's form for Berri - Berri's history is VERY intriguing! I just want to hear more about life in the tribe, whether or not he's accepted by the tribe, and his personal feelings about it. These elements could also help to add length to your form.
booklover789's form for Rorrick and Kai - It's really, really cool to see a personality written in first person. I'm pretty much in love with that section of Rorrick's form. As always, I love your graphics and what they add to the form. For some reason, the Anti-Hat banner reminds me of the book 1984 and how they criticize capitalists for having worn top hats... random. Anyways, I know this isn't a finished form yet, but I'm looking forward to what it's becoming.
Taiyo's form for Zylo - You are such a talented artist. I especially love the animated piece. The form decoration is so impressive, as well, and I love the wording you've used! You've kept the element of mystery while still revealing some about the character. I would love to see a little more content/detail/length, but you're definitely on the right track with this form.
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Symphony Character Adoption Agency - Closed for CD!

Postby The Pirate Dragon » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:10 pm

Aaaah, whoops, I meant to get a form in before then. I was almost done with it anyways. I should have at least posted what I had.

Congrats on all of the new adoptions!
I'm not really active here anymore. Please don't ask for my pets or OCs!
The Pirate Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:23 pm

If anyone wants to go through the kennels and make sure I haven't made any mistakes/there aren't any broken images while they are trying to decide who to try out for next round, that would be awesome! Thanks for a great round, guys. I haven't been posting on here a lot lately, so I was super impressed to see so many forms actually completed!

@The Pirate Dragon - Aw, I'm sorry! Is the character you wanted to try for still in the kennels?
Wesley

Image Image Image Image

Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Pirate Dragon » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:28 pm

Wesley wrote:If anyone wants to go through the kennels and make sure I haven't made any mistakes/there aren't any broken images while they are trying to decide who to try out for next round, that would be awesome! Thanks for a great round, guys. I haven't been posting on here a lot lately, so I was super impressed to see so many forms actually completed!

@The Pirate Dragon - Aw, I'm sorry! Is the character you wanted to try for still in the kennels?

Yup! It'll be no problem to win them, I just need to sit down and actually finish the last touch.
I'm not really active here anymore. Please don't ask for my pets or OCs!
The Pirate Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Astraela » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:29 pm

Oh thank you!!! This boy is home to stay!!
I used to be laredo
Astraea's landing
My WME's
Image Image
Astraela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Symphony Character Adoption Agency - CD, Open!

Postby Wesley » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:45 pm

Applications are open for the new round, and new kennels have been added!
Wesley

Image Image Image Image

Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stonefly » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:17 pm

Username:
Stonefly
Kennel Number:
Name:
Lucas
Species and/or specific breed:
Shape shifter - human to wolf.
Personality:
Lucas is the easy going one of the group, although he does have his problems here and there. He is very loyal to Mardux, much like everyone else in the group. Lucas has a problem with being stubborn and headstrong from time to time, which gets him in trouble often with either Chief of Mardux. Lucas is someone that does not stick out in a crowd and goes with the flow, you will never catch him leading a group into something as he does not feel that he is the leading type. Lucas can have a problem of taking things such as jokes or pranks to seriously, he is never really able to tell when someone is being sarcastic or not. He also has poor social skills from having very little human contact through his high school years so he has problems as well picking up on certain social skills. Lucas is also a bit darker than everyone else in the gang, he doesn't believe that women and children should be treated differently and will not hesitate to hurt anyone(If Mardux or Chief are not around)

History/Background:
Lucas was born in a normal life, his mother was a house wife and his father was a warehouse worker. His early years were the best years of his life, his family was happy and so was he. Lucas was one of the few children that did not live on a farm, so he was never burdened with afternoon chores with his parents or brother, he got to sit around his house and play with his cars and legos when ever he wanted.

When Lucas started third grade everything in his life seemed to be perfect, he had his happy family, great group of friends, and he always seemed to be happy. He was unaware of the trouble going on between his parents, for almost two years they have been fighting and have started to file for divorce. They didn't want to tell their child so Lucas and his brother continued to be unaware of the storm that was brewing. After a few years of trying to figure out who got what, and where the children went they finally told their children about what was going on and told Lucas he was staying with his father while his brother was going to live with his mother. Still to this day Lucas has no idea why his mother and father split up the two brothers, he was never able to get an answer from either of them before they both passed away. The moment Lucas moved in with his father his life began to change dramatically, they moved to another state and lost contact with his mother and brother, was pulled out of school and was home schooled by an old lady who lived down the street.
Years passed by since his parents divorce and Lucas had become very distant from the real world, wanting nothing to do with his family. He quickly lost contact with all his old friends back home and never really made any new ones when living with his father. Most of his free time was spent gaming or doodling random things. His only real friend was someone he found online well playing an online game and their friendship consisted on nothing much other then talking about videos games and girls. He was given the chance to attend public school for his last two years but he decided to stay with the home schooling because he did not want to be around people or other teenagers.
By the time Lucas was 20 he was living on the streets, his father had kicked him out after graduation and hasn't talked to his son since. It never bothered Lucas because he had no real problem with being alone and it was more freeing. He could go where he wanted when he wanted and no one was going to tell him differently. For a while he thought he was living the dream, then everything started to change for him. His health started declining and everything started to become more sore as the time passed. He has no idea what was wrong with him and he had no money to go to a doctor to get checked out. For months Lucas lived in agony trying to ignore what ever was going on with his body. It was one of the toughest things he has ever had to do, and it wasn't long before he wasn't able to handle it. Something inside Lucas snapped and one day he went crazy,

Leader
Mardux
Second in command:
Chief
Members:
Romeo
Lucas
Alexander
Reid

Likes/dislikes/art, etc. (optional):
ultrasqueakychair
Last edited by Stonefly on Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

"I always feel like I am fighting, but I never know what"

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

-- ToyHouse -- Free art requests -- Commissions Open --
Stonefly | Adult | Semi Inactive

▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
Stonefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gleib Jelky » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:03 pm

Yessssss, a kennel I've been waiting on for forever just came out!

Bummer I didn't get to try for Domino though, I never posted my form since I didn't know the code drop date DX
Ya snooze ya lose I suppose, congratulations everyone!
Brought back from the depths of a long break..
only to clear my account of art and pets though, it was fun CS.

Free Pets/Items : xXx

Free Characters/Art
Fennex Re-Adopt FCFS
Wolf Pup Re-Adopt FCFS
Orphan Jingle Re-Adopt FCFS
Bay Roan Tobero GOS - PM me FCFS
Aquarius Wolf #20 - PM me FCFS
Gleib Jelky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Symphony Character Adoption Agency ♫ - v.2 - OPEN

Postby booklover789 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:46 pm

Image Image

Username:
booklover789

Kennel Number:

Donor:
Tano-kun

Use:
I will use this sweetheart as a character on CS to get and make art and stories of. (I may also use him on DA, but only for art.) I will make him a page on my Weebly character site, should I win him. He will be dearly loved by me, and will be a welcome edition to my growing family of characters. I fell in love with his gorgeous gray-scale base with the beautiful complimenting stripes over top of it and the handsome fire-colored accents along his front leg, crest, and horns. His awesome orange eyes really add the perfect finishing touch to his absolutely AMAZING design. He just has this stance that gives off this regal, stoic vibe that I instantly got from looking at him. I definitely have some ideas for his backstory and how his current story will tie in with Kai's. :)

Transparent
Design by WhiteFireRaven, Species currently belongs to RenaiRoa

Name:
Rorrick

Name Pronunciation:
ROAR-ick

Sexuality:
Aromantic Asexual
Image Image

(Born in 1991)

Whiptail Dragon

Whiptail Dragon Number:

RenaiRoa wrote:Whiptail Dragons are small dragon-like creatures that come in almost endless color varieties. They have a thin crest that runs down their head and back, and razor-like horns on each side of their head. They can grow to be about the size of the average German Shepherd, sometimes slightly larger. WtDs are generally stocky creatures, yet they can easily match the running speeds of a human athlete. Their front claws aid in hunting and climbing, giving them good grip. All Whiptail Dragons have a tuft of fur that covers their bellies, keeping them warm during the winters.The crest that runs along their head and back also aids in warming them, and is usually a dark color to better soak up sunlight.

Like most reptiles, they enjoy warm climates, and tend to become drowsy and sluggish in the cold. Many Whiptail Dragons are found closer to the equator, where it is most warm. Their tails are thick and flexible, allowing WtD`s to use their tails like a whip to defend themselves or display dominance. Males usually have very bright tails compared to females, and often use them to show off in mating seasons. WtD`s are flightless, and even if they were to have wings, would still be unable to fly due to their weight and the fact that their bones are not hollow. Their scales feel silky to the touch, but if you slid your hand towards a WtD`s head, you would get many scratches, for their scales are sharp at the tips. WtD`s can have up to 5 different colors, no more, but they have been found with less.

Theme Song:
Can't Kill Us - The Glitch Mob

Favorites:
Reading Material
Book - Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis
Book Author - C. S. Lewis

Dates, Weather, Seasons, etc.
Day - Monday
Month - August
Season - Spring
Weather - Sunny, but not hot.

Foods
Meal - Breakfast
Fruits - Bananas and Oranges
Vegetables - Tomatoes
Root/Tuber - Carrot
Flower - Artichoke
Drink - Water

Music
Genre - Techno
Band - Glitch Mob
Song - Mind of a Beast

Other
Wristbands - 1776, Charming, Trapezium, Mighty, Pie in the Sky, and American Beauty
Color - Scarlett
Fish - Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
Insect - Monarch Butterfly
Reptile - Komodo Dragon
Mammals - Holland Lop Rabbit and Flying Squirrel
Marine Mammal - Sea Otter
Bird - Toucan
Plant - Venus Flytrap
Mineral - Agardite
Precious Stones - Opal and Diamond

Fandoms
(If he were in any of these fictional universes, he would play roles such as these.)
Avengers - Captain America
Hunger Games - Volunteer Tribute from District 5 (District 5 specializes in Electrical Power)
Divergent - Divergent (combination of Erudite and Dauntless)
Narnia - High King Peter
Doctor Who - Twelfth Doctor
Star Trek - Spock
Star Trek: The Next Generation - Data

Made by me using the Hipster Logo Generator

Personality:
I am in peak condition, ready to fight a war I didn't know existed. I was trained for most of my young life to be detached from my emotions, and to not let anyone worm their way into my heart - in essence, the perfect killing machine, devoid of feelings. It was only when I got older that I realized what had been done to me as a child, and I decided to not go for what the elders wanted me to do. I chose my own path, and I continue on it to this day.

I am very active and athletic, and prefer to be on the move. I don't like sitting still, though if I must, I shall. I am agile and strong, never clumsy. I don't ever run into walls or trip over things thanks to my excelled senses. My eyesight is better than the average, and my heart can withstand far more physical exertion than the normal one can. My hearing is average, though my ability to withstand quite a bit of blunt force is not. You could hit me as hard as you'd like to, and I probably wouldn't feel it. It was all part of my training, and these things were the few that stayed with me even after I left that world behind.

I love to train and push myself harder, be it for hiking or running. I love exercise, and excel in life when I find myself balanced between work and play. I go running once a day for about 30 minutes, and then I go hiking for about an hour. I push myself to go farther and faster each day, challenging myself to do better than I did before. I do my best when I push myself past my breaking point.

I tend to be very quiet, and don't speak much. When I do bother talking, I only do so openly with the beings whom I trust most. It takes me a long time to warm up to strangers, and that's simply because while I may be a trustworthy being, I don't think of others as being trustworthy at all. I am very secretive by nature, and don't say what doesn't need to be said. I tend to be wary of others, as well, so I don't generally chat with those I don't know.

You won't see me smiling very often, as the suppression of basic emotions still runs in me, as fresh as if I had been taught it yesterday. I rarely show what I'm feeling inside, and tend to look cold or mean if you glance over at me. Even if I'm happy, I generally won't smile. It's just what I was taught as a youngster, and it's something I've done my entire life. I don't really know how to appropriately express my inner thoughts through expression of emotions, so I really don't do it at all. If you see me smiling, it's only because I am attempting to fit into a world which I clearly don't belong in. I am definitely an outcast, as most beings don't like hanging around the "killjoy party-pooper." While I sometimes wish I could have a greater social life, I am perfectly fine being on my own. I don't mind being a loner, as I generally don't get along well with others.

Extra Art:
By Gherissocoollike
By D u s t

ultrasqueakychair

Donor:
Kazoo

Username:
booklover789

Kennel Number:

Use:
I will use this sweetheart as a character on CS to get and make art and stories of. (I may also use him on DA, but only for art.) I will make him a page on my Weebly character site, should I win him. He will be dearly loved by me, and will be a welcome edition to my growing family of characters.
Blue is my favorite color, and this sweetheart has a TON of it in his design! Mainly pale blue, Kai's fur does have some hints of light indigo and darker blues, but he mainly consists of lighter shades of blue. His petals are more purple in shade, but aren't dark enough to really be called purple. His horns are a bright turquoise that almost looks neon. The glow from his whiskers is soft, illuminating the air around him just enough to give the impression that energy resides within his being. I truly fell in love with Kai the moment I first laid eyes on him - that would be August 3, 2014, the day he was donated by Kazoo to this agency. The second I saw him I fell in love with his design and the entire personality his design gave off - he seemed calm, reassuring, and happy, gentle and loving by nature - though there seemed to be something bubbling underneath this facade. I have some GREAT ideas for his backstory and how I'll be able to introduce it through Rorrick's story, too. :)

Name:
Kai
(When I looked at this sweetie, the name "Kai" popped into my head. Only after looking it up on babynames did I find out it meant ocean. Wow. What a coincidence, right? I swear, I had no knowledge of what the name meant - it just popped into my head and I liked it. Now that I do know what it means, I'm REALLY going to keep it! XD )

Name Pronunciation:
Ki
(i as in "ice-cream.")

Nickname:
Yuki

(He has petals coming from his horns instead of dust.)

Sexuality:
Demiromantic Grey-Romantic Heteroromantic Asexual
Image Image Image Image

Shibe Dragon

Lord Sammich wrote:Welcome! Shibe Dragons are a new species of mine. They are a humanoid/ anthro adoptable with the feet and paws, along with the eyes of a Shiba Inu, whilst having several qualities of a dragon. Shibe Dragons come in all different assorted Colors. No one knows where Shibe Dragons are from, or how they make offspring, but they often appear after so long of hiding, until they are grown enough to care for themselves. Shibe dragons all have the same kind of horns, and on their horns sprout either the petals or powder of dust. The younger or more lively a Shibe Dragon is, the more petals or powder they have on their horns.

Whats With the Way a Shibe Dragon Looks?
Shibe Dragons are Human Sized creatures that dwell in our natural world. They appear to be a combination of Dragons, and a type of canine, taking mostly after a Shiba Inu. Shibe Dragons can live in any climate that they are thrown into, that is on this earth, some even dwelling in caves around magma. They have high pain tolerance, and quick healing due to the way they form and use their energy.

What do Shibe Dragons Eat?
Shibe Dragons are not exactly what I would call picky eaters. They eat things that were once living, such as plants, and small animals they hunt, and eat them to absorb the energy that they once carried. Once they eat the energy is carried through their system repeatedly, and the energy cells recreate, often making too much energy.

What happens if a Shibe Dragon Eats Another?
Shibe Dragons could never be Cannibals, because they carry so much energy. If A Shibe Dragon were to eat one of its own kind, its organs would become overwhelmed, and it would die very soon after it had consumed the other. Attempts at Cannibalism would be ridiculously rare, for Most Shibe Dragons even avoid contact with one another, so they do not get the electrical shock from contradicting energies when they touch.

Do Shibe Dragons Talk?
No Shibe Dragons do not talk. Nor do they smell with their noses. This is the reason i did not draw them i the picture, though they do have them. Shibe Dragons do have snouts, with Dragon noses, but they do not use them for much of anything. The only thing they use their mouths for, is to eat and to drink, and of course so they can breath. They do not taste at all, and they smell with their tail tips, almost like how snakes do with their tongues.

Theme Song:
Carry the Sun - The Glitch Mob

Favorites:
Reading Material
Book - The Gateway to Foo First book in the Leven Thumps series by Obert Skye
Book Author - Obert Skye

Day - Tuesday
Month - November
Season - Fall
Weather - Chilly, but not cold.

Foods
Meal - Lunch or Dinner
Food - Poutine

Music
Genre - Techno
Artist - GUMI
Song - Crystaline

Other
Wristbands - Wristbands - Polar, Reassurance, Trapezium, Venice Bear, Watch Me Work, Humble 2, Dapper, and Night Owl
Color - Blue, Lavender, and Gold
Fish - Bluefish, Atlantic Herring, and Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
Insect - Glasswinged Butterfly
Reptile - Polychrus Acutirostris
Mammals - Flying Squirrel and any sort of rabbit
Marine Mammal - Bottlenose Dolphin
Birds - Killdeer and Hummingbirds
Plant - Daisy
Mineral - Allophane
Precious Stones - Turquoise and Sapphire

Dislikes:
Hats (found out when he was four and tried one on - at this time he formed his anti-hat organization)

Fandoms
(If he were in any of these fictional universes, he would play roles such as these.)
Avengers - Thor
Hunger Games - Tribute from District 7 (District 7 specializes in Lumber and Paper)
Divergent - Divergent (combination of Candor and Amity)
Narnia - Mr. Beaver
Doctor Who - Tenth Doctor
Star Trek - Dr. McCoy
Star Trek: The Next Generation - Geordi

Made by me using the Hipster Logo Generator

Personality:
Rorrick offered to write up my personality for me, but I didn't want him to do that, so I told him I'd handle it myself. Sorry if this is a little less professional than you're used to seeing - I'm not very professional myself, you know.

Yeah, the rumors are true. Before you go and start asking questions, let me just answer a few that have been floating around recently. I don't really have a sense of smell, per say. My nose doesn't work right. Instead, I scent things using my tail - yeah, I know that's kind of odd, please don't remind me. Did I also forget to mention that my eyes are almost always closed? I have ridiculously sensitive eyes, and even the smallest bit of harsh sunlight will make me flinch in pain. Florescent lights kill me, seriously - I HATE being indoors. Now, give me dim LED lighting and I can see in that - give me night vision goggles, sure, I'll open my eyes. But bright lights and me just don't mix.

People say I'm easily angered, and I guess that they're right. The only reason I'm so irritable is because others tend to have prejudices against me - they call me names and think I can't hear them. And just because I can't see doesn't mean I don't notice when others stare at me and point in my direction in such a derogatory manner. Honestly, if people weren't such backstabbers, I wouldn't be so angry. Now, I may be easily angered, but that doesn't mean that I'm rough. I am actually quite gentle. This fact surprises others because of my horrid temper, I guess, but it's the truth - I'm not rough on practically anything, and take very good care of my material possessions.

I don't take baloney from anyone, and tend to be truthful - or, as others put it, "painfully truthful." I am candor to a fault, I guess - I tell the truth all the time, even when others don't want to hear it. I'm EXTREMELY opinionated, and don't really have a good mental filter - I've been told that I need to work on thinking before I blurt out something...but I don't really know how. I'm very black and white, and say exactly what I mean - you'll never have to look into the wording of my sentences, as I'm extremely straightforward and try to be as clear as I possibly can be. I'm pretty outspoken, too, even if I can't speak with my mouth. I may be mute, but that doesn't make me helpless or stupid. I was born with the inability to express my thoughts through spoken language - does that make me any less than you? Does it make my opinions any less valid? Of course not. I just express myself in a different way than you do. I guess this is why others have called me "tiny but mighty." Anyways, back to communication. I usually write to get my point across - you know, when others can't discern my odd sign language and gesturing. I also have a pretty neat trick when writing and gesturing doesn't get my point across - I latch onto someone's head and think what I want to say, and they hear it. Neat, right? It's some sort of telepathy that I was born with. Dunno how people understand it, as I don't really understand it myself! All I know is that it's the most sure-fire way to get my point across to others...but it's also the most sure-fire way to freak people out, so I don't do it very often.

Extra Art:
Blinking
By Niluna

Under the Moonlight
By Niluna

Pumpkins Surround Me
By Niluna

Hehe, Hi There.
By me (booklover789)

Ew, hats are icky.
By me (booklover789)

ultrasqueakychair

Donor:
foreign.potato

Username:
booklover789

Kennel Number:

Use:
I will use this sweetie as a character on CS to get and make art and stories of. (I may also use her on DA, but only for art.) I will make her a page on my Weebly character site, should I win her. She will be dearly loved by me, and will be a welcome edition to my growing family of characters.
So, I've loved this little one for awhile now. Kept scrolling past her cute little face in the kennels round after round. Finally, I decided to try for her. :) I think that she's very original and quite a creative little thing, and I'm excited to explore the new possibilities associated with having a new species to look after. I love her entire design, as one of my top three favorite colors is pink, and there's quite a lot of it on her! The pale green accents really bring together her whole design, and her adorable wings, crest, and toes are just the sweetest things ever. When I looked at her lovely design, I found myself thinking that she'd be very shy and not willing to talk much - but the longer I looked at her, the more I realized that my initial inclination was completely incorrect. I'd like to make her a boisterous, talkative loud-mouth, unable to shut up even when she needs to. :) She'd be demure and gentle, but only to an extent. Think of her as the underdog, the unlikely hero of the bunch, and you'll quickly see what I mean by that. :D

Name:
Alli

Name Pronunciation:
AL-ee

Sexuality:
Idemromantic

Birthday:
March 13, 1996

Altasaur

Theme Song:
Fly By Night Only - The Glitch Mob and Yaarrohs

Favorites:
Reading Material
Book -
Book Author -

Day -
Month -
Season -
Weather -

Music
Genre -
Artist -
Song -

Dislikes:
WIP

Personality:
WIP

ultrasqueakychair

History/Background:
Kai's eyes flicked open. Darkness met them, and he sighed with relief. He rubbed them gently, rolling out of the ball he was always curled up in while asleep. Using his tail to feel around for the way he needed to go, he made his way to the bathroom and then to the kitchen. He ate his breakfast in the dark, as he normally did. Every window in his house blocked out sunlight so well that it seemed as if he was in a cave. He knew, however, that if he didn't open them up at least for a couple hours a day that the house would become moldy and smelly, as the sunlight let in so many helpful things to keep his house clean. He closed his eyes, flicking his tail about the room. He knew he couldn't see once he'd opened the blinds, and he felt around for the pull-string. With a smile, he pulled using his tail. The blinds flew open, and light streamed into his room.

Rorrick's eyes opened quickly, and he scanned the brightly lit room for intruders before rolling out of bed, landing neatly on his feet. He marched to the kitchen, using his tail and front claws to rip open an orange and eat it, peel and all. Three hours later, after he'd bathed and did his morning routine, he headed outside for a walk.

Kai was curled up in a ball in the harsh light from above, feeling the bruises rise to his skin as he was pummeled from every direction.
"Just say something, freak!"
"Yeah, you little idiot! Go ahead and do something about it!"
"You're powerful? Why not stop us?"
Finally the bullies let him go, and they laughed as they walked off.
Kai's eyes had filled with tears, which were slowly streaming down his face.
He felt a paw on his shoulder, and his tail flicked up out of habit, feeling the being who was touching him.
"Hello," said a soft voice. "Don't worry about them. They won't ever hurt you again. Are you all right?"
Kai nodded, his tears still dripping out of his closed eyelids.
"My name's Rorrick. What's yours?"
Kai took a hand and drew three letters in the dirt: K-A-I.
"You can't speak?"
Kai nodded.
"Your eyes are closed. Did the bullies do that to you?"
He shook his head.
"Are you...?" he trailed off, finding difficulty in asking the question.
Kai waited patiently.
"Are you blind?" he finally managed to get out.
Kai shrugged.
"Here, climb up on my back."
Kai climbed aboard, a smile on his face as he held onto the dragon's neck happily. For some reason, he trusted the strange, dragon-like creature who was speaking to him. He certainly seemed nicer than the bullies that were just beating him up.
"I'll take you home, okay? Where do you live?"
Kai slumped, knowing he'd be unable to speak to the other creature. With a sudden idea, he leapt off of the dragon's back and rolled to the ground. Using a finger, he wrote out:
I can tell you, but you won't like it.
Rorrick frowned, perplexed. "I need to know where your house is so I can take you there. Just tell me."

Tano-kun wrote:What do you think the gold markings on his arm represent?
The golden marks along Rorrick's arm is a sign of his heritage, and his buried talents. Long ago, the Whiptail Dragons were spell casters, capable of very strong magic. Their Elders were the strongest, and were capable of breathing life back into what was no more, quelling a raging sea, and even bringing two warring people to peace. These wonderful powers were depended on greatly, and always thanks was given for their abilities. Even the youngest of dragons was capable of some magic, and all used it for the betterment of their people. This, of course, was before the Lost Ones discovered that their powers could become even more. They paid no heed to the warnings of The Elders, nor did they concern themselves over the morality of what they did. No, they sought more power, corrupting every ounce of what they had, and caring not for it's effects on others.

These Lost Ones became too powerful for the Elders to control, but too twisted to be healed. The famine and war that the Lost Ones had brought upon their people lead the Elders to a desperate decision; they must destroy these few corrupted dragons, and destroy all traces of the power they had discovered. And so, the Lost Ones struggled against The Elders, and for months a mighty war raged. The Elder's devotion to their people kept them strong, and eventually they were able to defeat the Lost Ones. Frightened of death, they begged The Elders for kindness, and being the merciful leaders they were, The Elders obliged. Rather than kill the wayward souls, The Elders sealed their powers, and their memories of their power, to guarantee that no such power was ever unleashed again. Their lives were given for this task, and the age of The Elders was no more. The Lost Ones discovered new homes, and became acceptable members of society, though some still remembered the suffering The Lost Ones had caused. The Lost Ones paid it no heed, for they knew not of their wrong doings, and they continued to live on. Some even had families of their own, though their powers and seals were passed down to their children. These children knew not of their father's crimes, nor of the power that waited within them.

Last edited by booklover789 on Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyromaniacal » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:06 pm

Username: Sno Leopard
Kennel Number: 41
Use: Art
Name:
Species and/or specific breed: Feline - ocelot
Personality:
History/Background:
Likes/dislikes/art, etc. (optional):
ultrasqueakychair

I'd like to get a form done for this girlie
    linebreak