βŠ™Ο‰βŠ™π•”π•’π•₯𝕀π•₯π• π•¨π•Ÿ - BATCH 4 UP | SEEKING STAFF

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Should there be another raid/gacha for the Halloween event?

Poll ended at Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:14 am

Yes
97%
No
3%

Total votes : 30

Re: βŠ™Ο‰βŠ™π•”π•’π•₯𝕀π•₯π• π•¨π•Ÿ - Halloween event DAY 3

Postby PhoenixofMist » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:58 pm

I want to do the Gacha!
Username: PhoenixofMist
Pulls: 1

Edit: Whoops, the gacha is empty. I'll pay more attention next time :)
Last edited by PhoenixofMist on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
PhoenixofMist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlemissjazzy3 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:35 am

Batch name: 2017 Halloween Batch
Username: littlemissjazzy3
Slide number in catspeople collections: 4

Catsperson name:Sadow
Catsperson ID: 13
Short personality desc: Sadow is a poor cat that has been very unlucky all their life. Sadow is a nice kitty once until Sadow one day got possessed by a demon. They are trying to take control of the body. Poor Sadow has been trying to kick the evil demon out since then. Since Sadow is possessed by a demon, and evil one no less, Sadow has to suck parts of people's souls to survive instead of eating. With all this in mind, Sadow is now immortal because of the demon. Their now favorite games are Sleep through class, to draw on walls, to jump at random people and, surprise! To act and sing! Who knew that demons loved that?!
Hi! I'm Jaz
she/her
Currently selling almost all my pets for art here
dms are always open <3 tho i might not reply quickly ^^;

My TH
My instagram
littlemissjazzy3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PhoenixofMist » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:21 am

Batch name: 2017 Halloween
Username: PhoenixofMist
Slide number in catspeople collections: 30

Catsperson name: Sapphire Night
Catsperson ID: 12
Short personality desc (whoops, this is a long backstory about how he became a ghost): Sapphire Night was born as royalty of a large empire. He traveled across the land and fought in battle for his father, the emperor. One day, he and his companions decided to take a shortcut through a forbidden forest to reach their destination in time for one of their plans to be carried out properly. Deep inside, he met a kind and gentle catsperson (Not Stardust, another catsperson). She offered to assist the group in their mission. The magic of this young catsperson was unbelievably strong, and the battle was quickly won. Sapphire soon fell in love with this powerful stranger. Their love was not meant to be, however. The forbidden forest and all it's people were cursed. The night before their wedding day, Sapphire's lover was captured by a royal from a neighboring kingdom. When they were missing the following morning, Sapphire believed that his lover left him on purpose, and that it was all a trick to gain fortune and fame from him. After being locked in a prison for months, the poor cursed catsperson was forcefully married to the prince that captured them. The kingdom rejoiced, and word of the sudden marriage spread quickly to Sapphire Night. After all the parties were over a messenger was sent to the Royal Palace. The newlywed couple was then informed of an important diplomatic meeting between them and the neighboring empire at a certain location within the forbidden forest. He was reluctant at first, but his new spouse was raised there, so he decided to accept the invitation. When they arrived at the location, they were met with a beautiful pool of sparkling blue water. Noticing that the people the couple were supposed to meet were not yet there, the forest-born catsperson wanted to bathe in the pool since they were not allowed to bathe as a prisoner. The prince yet again reluctantly agreed and left them in peace. As they were bathing, they noticed something sticking out of the water. They slowly moved closer to examine it. Suddenly, Sapphire jumped out of the water and attacked them with a sharpened scythe. As the cursed catsperson whispered their final breath, a violent eruption of magic burst from their lips and struck Sapphire in the chest. Both of their bodies sunk to the bottom of the pool together. The magic had trapped Sapphire's soul to the spot where he was hit. Now, his ghostly form haunts the pool of water, and strikes those who dare come to whisk his lost love away from him again. SPOOKY~

Now for the actual very short personality desc: Sapphire was once an adventurous spirit. He had charm, character, wealth, a private education, and power. He was somewhat childish and silly, but was also a strategist, warrior, and diplomat.
Last edited by PhoenixofMist on Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
PhoenixofMist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bugbody » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:50 am

I want to explore!
Username: wΓΈlffen
Catstown ID: 18
Catperson: mars c:
Area: crystal caves !!

bugbody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby e u p h o r i a » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:01 pm

hey guys! I was thinking- how would a concept contest sound? (for the halloween event extension)
Something along these lines: You choose an image/palette, make a prompt related to that, and the top five get a variety of rewards! (maybe even pets or art from me?)

I would like your help to revise this idea :0
e u p h o r i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S-S-Sweets » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:05 pm

E u p h o r i a wrote:hey guys! I was thinking- how would a concept contest sound? (for the halloween event extension)
Something along these lines: You choose an image/palette, make a prompt related to that, and the top five get a variety of rewards! (maybe even pets or art from me?)

Aaa that sounds awesome!! Maybe the top five could get halloween custom Catspeople? :> Just an idea!!
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
c
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”

β”‚
β”‚
c
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
S-S-Sweets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: βŠ™Ο‰βŠ™π•”π•’π•₯𝕀π•₯π• π•¨π•Ÿ - Halloween event DAY 4

Postby Amelia » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:06 pm

I want to do the Gacha!
Username: Callie1224
Pulls: 1

Might as well do that one last pull :p
ACTIVELY SEEKING!!!

ImageImageImage

I WILL overpay!
Amelia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phantom R » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:23 pm

E u p h o r i a wrote:hey guys! I was thinking- how would a concept contest sound? (for the halloween event extension)

That sounds cool! Maybe the ones that win can get custom catspeople based on their concept/prompt, some cat treats or doodles :3
Click us, please!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Phantom R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: βŠ™Ο‰βŠ™π•”π•’π•₯𝕀π•₯π• π•¨π•Ÿ - Halloween event DAY 4

Postby starsailor » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:24 am

I want to explore!
    Username: ΖœΞ±Ρ‚Ρ”ΡΖœΟƒΖ–f600