▬▬ Sanguinem Luna: A WOLF ARPG !!INACTIVE!!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ▬▬ Sanguinem Luna: A WOLF ARPG (1ST BATCH!)

Postby Greyfire » Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:24 am

I want a Founder!
Username + ID:
Greyfire 375912

Founder name:
Shadowmist

Pack name:
Blood Moon Pack

Founder prompt:
Shadowmist's pack has been passed down in her family for many moons so naturally, it was hers by birthright...However, this land wasn't originally her ancestors'...Many moons ago, this great land was often the center of disputes between a large variety of wolf packs in the neighboring areas, wanted for the large source of prey and access to the river. Eventually, the smaller disputes led to a massive battle between the packs. Blood Moon, of course, managed to come out the initial victor. Unfortunately, all the packs included suffered from great losses. It was Shadowmist's distant great-grandfather, Stormclaw who led Blood Moon to victory. In doing so, his pack supported him as Alpha, as theirs had been lost within the furies of the battle. A council was created between the packs to create treaties and discuss other important matters. During those meetings, the other packs admired Stormclaw's excellent and precise leadership, and eventually, Stormclaw's reign as king alpha was established. From that moment on, Shadowmist's bloodline would be marked as royalty and the beginning of the longest-reigning wolf monarchy would begin.

As one can imagine, Shadowmist's territory is quite...perfect. The heart of her pack, where the pack performs most activities, is located deep within an expansive and luscious prey-filled forest that goes on for hundreds of kilometers, completely untouched by man. Running through her forest is a large river, perfect for swimming, fishing, and even the occasional water-fight training in case another battle between packs arises. Nestled at the end of the river, is the most beautiful tranquil place to relax surrounded by beautiful trees and smaller waterfalls. Often, she-wolves will go there for some time away from their pups and mates. Around the outskirts of her territory, is a large meadow. or field, where the pack medicine wolf both gathers and grows herbs. With proper supervision, this is also a perfect area for pups to play as well as an ideal spot for additional warrior and hunter training. Towards the mountains, in some secluded caves, is a small body of water, known as the Moon Pool. Medicine wolves travel here throughout their journeys to speak with ancestors, have a sacred place to think, and for various other unknown reasons. Medicine wolves bring the future Alphas to this pool to begin their journeys to become the next Alpha of their pack.

Waterfalls | River | Forest | Pack Area | Field/Meadow | Moon Pool

Inspiration/Design Prompt:
Honestly, surprise me!
I would love to see what you can come up with.
I love blacks, greys, and reds.
I prefer the more "natural" wolf aesthetic/markings!
I also really adore foxes, especially basic Red Foxes and Candian Marble Foxes! <3
For her eye color, I would love if they could be a teal, mint green, or purple that fits whatever coloring you choose!.
Greyfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:48 am

@ dual-destiny -
      The Rogues page has been updated. Your pack is also now Level 1!
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Sun Jul 16, 2023 7:11 am

@ Omiyage -
      Here is your new founder! Your pack, The Mist Walkers, is now Level 1!
      -----ID #0006

@ Skyweaver -
      Here is your new founder! Your pack, Moon Watchers, is now Level 1!
      -----ID #0007

@ Greyfire -
      Here is your new founder! Your pack, Blood Moon Pack, is now Level 1!
      -----ID #0008
Last edited by Mid-life on Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dual-destiny » Sun Jul 16, 2023 7:17 am

I'm exploring!
Username + ID: dual-destiny #1058313
Pack name: The River's Way Pack

dual-destiny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:14 am

I want a Founder!
Username + ID: // Kzryail + 543716
Founder name: Lune
Pack Name: The Remanents
Inspiration/Design Prompt: To fit in with the prompt, some kind of endangered or extinct wolf would be pretty cool :0 I'm also a sucker for eyes that contract the coat color, or just unusual coloring in general!
Founder Prompt wrote:How did your pack obtain their territory? Please describe your pack's territory in 200 words or more. Worth 100 XP Image

The last thing Lune could remember before he fell into slumber was the prick in his neck, the cool embrace of frost on his coat, and the soft hushes of the humans that watched over him. He couldn't quite understand them, nor was a dog here to help him translate, but he knew he was in safe hands- As he's always been.

Life in the zoo was doable, to say the least. He's grown up in his enclosure for his entire life with the word "Lune" used to get his attention. He's since adopted it as his name. On many days, there were some humans making sure he was okay, and other just coming and going, staring at him through the reflective barrier- Wait, that was explained to him before.

Dogs that came with the humans often told him about his surrounding and the way of the humans. How they raised large metal mountains called buildings, the metal beasts called vehicles, how the place he was staying at was a zoo (The dogs also mentioned how he might be the last of his kind and that's why the humans are taking such good care of him for being in a zo0?), and many more. Dare he say, Lune felt like he knew a good bit about human culture.

But he didn't understand everything that lead up to him falling asleep like this. Lune felt well rested at least.

"Hey. You. Pup."

Lune scrunched his face up. Pup? He was a few years old at the very least.

There came a sigh, a groan, something along those lines as the figure continued on. "The world as you know it is long gone." The voice grumbles, echo not only in the space, but in his very soul. "A new era has arrived. If you wish to survive, you'll best find power in numbers."

And then he woke up. Nothing else, just a grump voice telling him gibberish and then boom, awake.

Lune slowly gets to his paws and does a shake to get his coat back to normal. It felt nice to get up and really stretch, it felt like it's been eons since he was able to last use them. The coldness that he fell asleep to was long gone, and the room seemed normal, though it has clearly seen better days... Was that always there?

No humans in sight, and the place was in shambles... Lune sees himself out and makes his way back over to his enclosure. Normal as ever, though it seems like the flora is prospering- In more ways than one. The surroundings looked... Very much overtaken by flora too.

Maybe that voice had some truth to it?

Taking a step out of his enclosure and making his way out of the place called the zoo, he was met with the sight described by the dogs from before- except... Lune had a feeling that it wasn't suppose to be this populated with plants.

"... Huh. I think I'm just going to stay here for now..." Lune grumbles as he turns back into the zoo, many, many thoughts floating around in his head. "And I suppose getting some allies wouldn't be to bad..."
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merritt » Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:35 am

I'm trying out for #0001!
Username + ID: Merritt, 1012688
Name: Hazelnut
Pack name: Elite Eclipse
Prompt: (if FCFS, leave blank)

Just another quick question, can I also do a founder after doing this? Or will this be my founder? (x

ImageImage
^^Clicky^^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
Merritt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Omiyage » Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:11 pm

I'm exploring!
Username + ID: Omiyage 1019775
Pack name: The Mist Walkers

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Thank you very much for my founder! The design is perfect, hehe.

May I also ask: Since I've submitted and received a founder, does that mean the pack is level 1 with 100 XP? Or was the XP used to make me level 1, so I have no XP? So I may keep track of my XP.

Oh, and, will we get to know the differences between exploration locations or is it to be discovered?

Thank you so much. ^^

Edit, the answers were much appreciated! Thank thank.
Last edited by Omiyage on Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Random music I change every few days: 🎵This for you, Clapwagon🎶
Icon CreditGreyscale CollectionSouvenirs
Thank you to those who have so kindly gifted/traded me. ^^
Imageお土産Image
Omiyage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyweaver » Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:14 pm

I'm exploring!
Username + ID: Skyweaver + 1077391
Pack name: Moon Watchers

I'm trying out for #0002!
Username + ID: Skyweaver + 1077391
Name: Splash
Pack name: Moon Watchers
Prompt: (if FCFS, leave blank)
Skyweaver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greyfire » Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:37 am

Shadowmist | Female | Blood Moon | Alpha | Level 1

I'm exploring!
Username + ID:
Greyfire 375912

Pack name:
Blood Moon

I'm doing a task! #P01
Username + ID:
Greyfire 375912

Pack name:
Blood Moon

Prompt:
Shadowmist may be young, but she was born to be an alpha...Not just any Alpha, the Alpha. Normally, in her world, this special title would be the King Alpha, as there hasn't been a she-wolf Alpha in many moons and there has never been a she-wolf within the royal pack's bloodline as the only heir to the throne. As the Queen Alpha, it is Shadowmist's duty to ensure all is well within her territory and around it. Her daily life consists of assisting with training apprentices, though she hasn't claimed one of her own just yet. When she isn't helping out the mentors, she assists in pack hunts to bring home prey for those that stay within the safety of the pack walls. Additionally, she often patrols the borders, both alone and with pack border patrol groups, checking for anything out of the ordinary. Outside of helping with the duties of her packmates, she is tasked with meeting with the Alphas of the packs she rules once a week to discuss how thing are within their packs and territories as she doesn’t get to travel to them as often as she would like. Shadowmist despises these meetings as most of the other Alphas are old-school and would much prefer her father’s heir to have been a son despite Shadowmist being more than qualified and have taken the same training as every other heir in existence right now. Given Shadowmist is a she-wolf, normally, ruling the packs would be an Alpha and his Luna, however, since Shadowmist will never have a Luna she must take on the usual Luna duties as well, making her a rather busy she-wolf. Lunas are often known for showing their softer side to the pack. Lunas must be tasked with hosting parties, lavish balls, celebratory events, and anything else you can think of. A Luna is also expected to volunteer much of her time to her pack. Most Lunas find themselves spending their free-time with sick pups, reading books to the pups at the pack library, and strolling the park. Shadowmist does these things on rare occasions, but she would much prefer to give her time to hunts and border patrols as that is what she was trained for. As her father’s only heir, she was not trained by her mother to learn the ways of a Luna.
Greyfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:02 pm

@dual-destiny -
      Your exploration efforts were successful, and you returned with 150 XP Image!

@ Omiyage -
      Your exploration efforts were successful, and you returned with An Omega Custom Medalion and
      50 XP Image!

During your exploration, you happened upon a Rogue. They are asking to join your pack since they are struggling to hunt alone. (if unwanted, PM Mid-life, and we will release them in the next Rogue batch.)
      -----ID #0009

Your pack is also now full! Make sure to level up before trying out for new wolves.

@ Skyweaver -
      Your exploration efforts were successful, and you returned with 100 XP Image!

@ Greyfire -

Your exploration efforts were successful, and you returned with a Mirror and 50 XP Image! Read about your new item here

@ Merritt -
      The Rogues page has been updated. Your pack is also now Level 1!

To answer your question, yes, this will be considered your founder. :)

@ Skyweaver -
      The Rogues page has been updated. Your pack is also now full! Make sure to level up before trying out for new wolves.

@ // Kzryail -
      Here is your new founder! Your pack, The Remanents, is now Level 1!
      -----ID #0010
      (took inspiration from an endangered red wolf)
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me