*Prince's Cattery* .::[Natural cat adopts]::

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What cats do you want to see more of?

Tabbies
13%
Dilutes
7%
Torties
20%
Chimeras
20%
Black cats
7%
Brown cats
No votes
Ginger cats
7%
Cats with a lot of white
13%
Cats with little white
7%
Cats with accessories
7%

Total votes : 15

Re: *Prince's Cattery* .::[Natural cat adopts]::

Postby violentPrince » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:49 am

A little late on closing these but I'll have them done today.
male • gay • witch • adult

toyhou.sedeviantarttwittercommissions
violentPrince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby violentPrince » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:55 pm

Geno: BB Oo dd DmDm Aa Mcmc spsp tata ii wdwd SS CC Ll fdfd
OakTreelog wrote:Number applying for: 3
Username: OakTreelog
New name: Oscar
Personality: Oscar is the type of cat that you will find lazying around the house, be it on the couch, or even on random places such as underneath the table, he may appear unfriendly as he will eye strangers menacingly but regardless, he can never resist a good scratch behind the ear, or a belly rub! He is well mannered and will not scratch nor fight with anyone/other cats or dogs, though he sometimes can become playful and knock things off the counter.

He's extremely friendly towards children, be it those who play rough or are shy, he takes kindly towards all of them and doesn't seem to care even if they dress him up as a little princess, or even pick him up or poke him, he'll just be sitting like a loaf on the carpet with his paws tucked underneath him, often winning 'awws' and 'he's so cute!' from the adults and children.
Oscar also loves to lay on people's laps and occasionally falling asleep, on rare occasions if you pick him up and lie him close to you, you can hear him start to purr! Overall, he is just one cat who gives no care in the world...unless when it comes to bringing him out of his comfort zone aka the outside world..that'll guarantee lots of yowls and meows...

Extra: Here's a smol example of him as a loaf
And smol art

Geno: Bb oo DD dmdm aa Mcmc Spsp tata ii wdwd Ss CC LL + Curly Tail
spooky, wrote:
      number applying for: 1
      username: spooky,
      new name: ivory (nicknamed ivy!)

personality: when ivy was first found in an abandoned house, she was constantly shivering and sneezing! the adoption center decided to nickname her shiver, and they were at first worried that ivy was a sickly kitten: before they realized that she just didn't like the cold. after that, they changed her name, and gave her a warm, green scarf! now ivy lives in a warmer climate, but she still enjoys burrowing under warm blankets: and she's kept her scarf up until now!

a calm and relaxed cat, ivy prefers to sit by the window and watch the rain over jumping outside in mud puddles. and she likes to sniff delicately at flowers, not tear up garden beds! ivy has an appreciation for all things beautiful, she just doesn't like to get very hands on. why would any cat chase a rabbit when you could watch their soft fluffy tails as they hopped around instead?

extra: a true 'musical extraordinaire', ivy's real passion is music! she loves all types of music, but her favorite is classical piano pieces and some smooth jazz. if there's a musical instrument near by, ivy is guaranteed to jump up on the piano bench and walk over the keys, or fiddle with the valves of brass instruments. though the noise isn't always very pleasant, ivy's just trying her best to copy the great musicians she loves to hear!

Grats!! I'll try and get the next batch up today. Since nobody applied for the second one, they'll be posted for adoption at a later date. Look forward to halloween designs!

violentPrince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geto » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:03 pm

Ahh thank you^.^
nothing 2 see here! finally back after a long long while.

struggling college art student. he/him.
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spooky, » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:26 am

ahh thank you so much!! <3
      gosh, i love these adopts so much cx
spooky,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby violentPrince » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:07 am

A new litter of three bobtails have just passed their health tests, they came with cute little bat harnesses and they seemed to be leash trained and pretty friendly. Let's hope they find their perfect homes soon!

violentPrince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miomichio » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:16 am

Number applying for: 1
Username: Miomichio
Cattery Name: Prince's Cattery
New name: Fallow
Personality: Quirky, Fun-Loving, Sweet, Hyper, Childish
Extra: -
Password: 3inone
Miomichio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormSerpent » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:55 pm

Number applying for: 2
Username: stormserpent
Cattery Name: dreamland
New name: midnight
Personality: once she gets to know you, she will curl up in your lap and sleep, she doesn't like other cats because she wants to hurt them, children are too loud, but she has heard enough dogs to know how to handle them, she loves the warm, seeing as she has fairly thick fur you might expect her to tolerate the cold, but she really doesn't, it reminds her of when she was a kit. she often jumps at small noises she feels like the cats from her kithood are creeping up on her

Extra:

midnight was young kitten, she hated fighting but her parents made her, she had a leader the she hated even more, they were a bloodthirsty cat but she and her siblings ran away, they were trained to survive, they each found homes and beds, but midnight had been battle training since she opened her eyes she couldn't stop herself she ripped open cushions and shredded the curtains, she was kicked out and had to find a new place when she saw another cat she wanted to hurt it and she often did her training had made her some one she wasn't she tried and tried to stay the urge to kill, she slowly got better at it, she turned herself into the cat she wanted to be she was brave but she didn't fight unless forced to, finally she thought she was ready and found herself a nice home, she even didn't attack when she got dressed up for Halloween in a bat harness, she often wonders where her siblings are, but doesn't try looking for them, besides she can't look at other cats her old life still haunts her and sometimes the urge to attack them is too strong.

will probably also do art soon!!
Password: 3rdhole
Image Image
Last edited by StormSerpent on Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:29 am, edited 4 times in total.
awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geto » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:56 am

Number applying for: 3
Username: OakTreelog
Cattery Name: OakTree Cattery
New name: Kit
Personality: Being the complete opposite of Oscar, Kit absolutely loves adventures! He will get bored easily and often finds way to get out of the house no matter what, if there is an open window, he will climb out of it to take a look at the outside, enjoying the fresh air and noises.
When the door is opened, Kit will always be the first one to race up to it, anticipating for the door to be open so that he could rush out at any given chance. And sometimes he would pretend the house is a mountainous area, jumping from shelf to shelf, couch to couch, just a very hyperactive cat he is! Overall he loves to explore, lying around the house is just not his sort of thing and people would be surprised when he could be clipped on to a harness and be taken out for walks, jumping and climbing onto walls which makes walking him kind of difficult as the person leading Kit would find trouble to keep up with him as he slid effortlessly into small gaps in unreachable areas.

If brought face to face with any other living creature, Kit would demand for attention regardless if it's another cat, dog, human as such, he absolutely loves play fighting though he doesn't bite nor scratch; but he can be super rough in it, jumping on your head or suddenly hugging your face and chewing on your nose, but at times he too can be gentle, being able to read emotions and lay down motionlessly on people's laps when he feels like they need or want it, and because of this he is in training to be a therapy cat.
Now,,,he just needs to be a lil' less rambuntious, though that will never happen hehe<3
Extra: Probs art uwu
Password: 2nddate
Last edited by geto on Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nothing 2 see here! finally back after a long long while.

struggling college art student. he/him.
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby violentPrince » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:30 am

Just a reminder that these end today, please get your forms in! You have roughly 6-8 hours.

haha or not mental health amirite kids?

Please remember you can try out for more than one cat per batch.
Last edited by violentPrince on Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

violentPrince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maplefoxie » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:38 am