L.O.C. Generations Event - CLOSED for Judging

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Would you like an extension?

Poll ended at Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:06 pm

Yes!
31%
No!
15%
1 week
38%
5-6 days
2%
3-4 days
4%
1-2 days
10%

Total votes : 48

Re: L.O.C. Generations Event - OPEN || Posting Welcome!

Postby holmes221B » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:02 am

Marking.
    Applying for Fawn (solo).

Edit: Changed my mind. I applied for Coffee. c:
Last edited by holmes221B on Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Sherlock Holmes. Surely you've heard of me?"

xxImage
Imagexx
- Sherlock Holmes
(Dai Gyakuten Saiban)

holmes221B

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lirrie » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:29 am

Offical reserve for fawn

Username;; Lirrie
Partners name;; Paartners Pending
Name;; Fawn
Gender;; Female
Element (s);;
Rank;; Cub
Personality;;
Feeling towards the war;; (Pride/ Rebels)
Relations;; (Towards family/ mate if applicable)
Extras;; (No limit, however history may not be added as an extra)
Last edited by Lirrie on Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageMy Da /Crystalines Sangie's SantuaryImage

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 9 gifts.

Lirrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Keen's Form: Taeun

Postby Keen » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:44 am

-snip-

Thought I deleted this already XD
Last edited by Keen on Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:21 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCrow » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:48 am

-snip-

dropping out <3 Feel free to use any of my lions! Here are my lions and Mitul since he's not added yet ^^
Last edited by CCrow on Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:08 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Sig under construction <3
Find me on DA!
CCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby holmes221B » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:45 am

Uѕerɴαмe;;

holmes221B

Ɲαмє;;

Coffee

Geɴder;;

Male

Ɛℓємєηт (ѕ);;

Light

Rαηк;;

Cub

Perѕoɴαlιтy;;

Coffee has always been a cub filled with joy. He loves to play around his siblings and his older family members. He is also determind to carry out the task before him, such as learning how to play-fight. Sometimes, however, he would try to play pranks on one of his siblings just for fun. If an adult line catches Coffee, the little cub will most likely get a scolding... unless the cub hides first. You could say that the cub has a talent for mischief. He even tries to let one of his siblings help prank another sibling.

Coffee is also a funny little cub. Even though he would get scolded for pulling pranks, he would make his parents and his siblings laugh. He is a comedian at heart, whether it is his speech or his actions.

Feelιɴɢ тowαrdѕ тнe wαr;;

Coffee is a cub, so he doesn't know a lot about the war that is going on. However, once he gets older or gets informed about the war, he will most likely choose the side of the Pride. Coffee is only a cub, though, so he might not even know a thing about the war.

Rєℓαтισηѕ;;
(Towards family/ mate if applicable)

Coffee gets along with his family really well, unless he is pulling pranks on his siblings - that is when he runs away and hides. He does also get along with his siblings, but of course, like all families, they get into arguments. However, they don't usually last long. Coffee is a cub after all.

He enjoys being around his parents a lot. He would surprise jump on them when he has the chance. When there is something important going on, he would sit next to his parents and listen quietly. He is usually energetic when something important is not happening.

Eхтrαѕ;;
(No limit, however history may not be added as an extra)

Sorry, no extras. c:

Last edited by holmes221B on Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.

"Sherlock Holmes. Surely you've heard of me?"

xxImage
Imagexx
- Sherlock Holmes
(Dai Gyakuten Saiban)

holmes221B

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mechanic Drone » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:45 am

Username: Mechanic Drone
Name: Ayala
Nickname: Aya
Partners: starry--knight, Rohan., Pety, SukarettoYanagi, sun bear
Elements: Psychic & Poison

~*~*Personality*~*~

Rowdy I Impulsive I Loud I Energetic I Playful I Bossy I Adventurous I Kind I Confident I Loyal I Hopeful I Eager I Lighthearted

Ayala is one strong and independent cub. She has a powerful and confident stride, holding her head up high much like that of her father. However, accompanying these traits also comes her very loud voice and her utter lack of a filter which has a knack for getting her into trouble. Usually the trouble follows after Ayala asked questions, ones that no dignified or wise lion would ask. This barrage of peculiar questions only furthers her reputation for causing trouble, many a lion finding her intrusive pandering both rude and inappropriate. However, despite common thought and opinion on the matter, it does not quell her curiosity or desire to inquire even more.

One of her other most prevalent traits is her passion for Adventure. She loves and lives for it, looking for the next opportunity to see different places and people. Quite often she'll even convince her siblings to join her in one of her many escapades beyond the den. However, much like her curiosity, her little excursions cause her and her siblings more of the same: trouble. Ayala attempts to take the blame more often then not for the trouble she has caused her siblings while out on her wild adventures, but usually their parents are less forgiving or accepting of blaming just one child for the sake of the whole. Ayala is not usually a fan of this outcome, her call to take the consequences alone to preserve the happiness and relations with her siblings is commendable and shows a great testament to her future, she still has much to grow and learn.

Ayala has an overall tendency to get carried away when it comes to her expenditure of energy and where that energy gets focused into. The first victim is her voice volume which bounces from normal to excessive within a few sentences. It tends to push others away due to the sheer force and energy behind it, but that hardly phases Ayala. She just gets carried away, lost in the moment and the enjoyment she pulls from the activity at hand or the people around her. Especially passionate when speaking on a subject close to her heart or interest. Once she starts in a particular sentiment there truly is no stopping her. The energy bouncing within is more than enough to fuel her words with fiery passion for hours on end without a care in the world. Only until someone reminds her of how loud she's being will she simmer down, otherwise the conversation will live on.

On the other end of the spectrum, Ayala has a very lighthearted attitude, never taking things seriously when an offense is thrown her way. But in contrast, when the time requires a more serious mind, Ayala does not quite live up to the challenge. Her lack of understanding for when to be lighthearted and when to be serious has caused many challenges and caused a lot of strife. She simply tries too hard to focus on being positive that she overlooks the bad things in life that truly require her attention. Ayala is almost selectively oblivious to all of the bad and hyper focuses her efforts to the brighter picture even if that is some imaginary world inside her mind. In hindsight this lack of acknowledgement to the harder parts in life has made her one of the happiest lions you will ever meet. Her days only clouded when playing games without wings and being scolded by those older than her little self.

Sass, sarcasm, and dry humor are all things Ayala will present on occasion. Though she very rarely uses them to be mean, she fails to always recognize when or where to properly use these tools and when to store them away for a later time. Typically she can realize if she comes across as rude and will promptly apologize the second she becomes aware of her mistake. However there are cases where she is blissfully oblivious to the hurt feelings she has caused to others. Finding out later she has caused damage to another is heartbreaking. Ayala truly does care about the wellbeing of those around her and does not wish to hurt anyone, but it is something that she must face as she moves forward, until she can grasp social cues and apply them properly.

As an Adult

Over time Ayala will likely mellow out, even if just a little. Her energetic demeanor will settle as well, though will always be rooted firmly in her personality. She will learn much as she ages, listening to social cues, respecting others and becoming aware of her tone and other's feelings towards her. Ayala will not as excessively come across rude or blunt because of what she has learned though she still won't have everything 100% figured out.
It is difficult to say where Ayala will end up when she grows. Knowing how strong her curiosity is and her deep rooted desire to see the rest of the world, Ayala will struggle with her pull towards family as well. Her love for them and desire to remain beside them will only make the decision harder for Ayala. A pull between Freedom and Family. At the end of the day what she will decide to do is uncertain, all that she knows for certain is that not matter what she will always love her family.

ImageElemental AbilitiesImage

A lion with the gift of poison can: Infect others, create mass diseases that can plague an enemy over time; can also take away any sickness.

Poison Abilities

Injection: Ayala focuses her poison into her canines and injects it into an enemy when she bites down. Depending on the venom's potency depends on how much energy she uses.
Cure: Though it requires a lot of concentration, Ayala can help cure any disease or poison by touching an effected lion.
Spray: Ayala can focus her poison ability into a liquid form she can use to spit at enemies causing temporary blindness, birning sensation, as well as coughing and shortness of breath.

A lion with the gift of psychic can: Predict small things in the future, tell whether a lion will live or die by touch.

Psychic Abilities

Prediction: Though she has yet to master this ability Ayala can look briefly into the future to help her avoid attacks and create a better outcome for herself as well as others. (She will often use this ability while playing with her siblings.)
Touch: Ayala can tell the fate of a lion by a single touch, and most of the time she can be very accurate with it. Things like whether a lion will live, die, as well as other lighter outcomes.
Track: Though Ayala struggles greatly with this ability and requires a lot of energy Ayala can often times use her psychic ability to reach out and find a specific lion or object without being near it. She is still learning this and it isn't always 100% accurate but she can guess general areas.

ImageFeeling Towards the WarImage

The second Ayala walked into the pride her breath was taken away. There were so many different lions of all different shapes, sizes, ages, and elements. She was completely blown away and immediately fell in love with the idea of the pride as well as what they stood for. She tries not to show it though due to a fear of her father's disapproval or different belief. Ayala truly believes that the pride has a fighting chance to win, and believes their fight is a worthy one in order to take down Arknon and his undead lion army. The thought of the rebels winning lights a fire in her heart as she views them as nothing more then vengeful violent savages, though being a cub all she can do for now is hope that her grandparents choose to send the pride reinforcements to end the war and bring it to a conclusion.

Relations

Though Ayala is the black sheep of the family she is extremely loyal and close to her immediate family even though she may act otherwise from time to time. She wouldn't think twice about taking a hit for any of her family members and wants nothing more than to be loved and accepted among her siblings and family.

ImageFather: Haldir (if won by starry)

Ayala and her father Haldir don't seem to get along well at first glance. Her rebellious personality conflics with his more proper and rule abiding one but her father means the world to her. She cares greatly for him as well as his opinions and sees him as almost a role model to her and what she can become. Though she knows her adventures and what not can get her in trouble with him, she still knows the love between them won't change, no matter what situation she gets herself in he will be there.

ImageMother: Eowyn (if won by rohan)

Eowyn is the only reason that Ayala stayes out of as much trouble as she does. The two will wrestle and play for hours on end helping to drain her energy. You can tell Ayala loves her mother dearly and it is obvious she tends to follow more of her ideology than Haldir's. Ayala wishes she could soar the skies with her mother and siblings but Eowyn has helped her feel like she can even without wings and helped her accept that being grounded isn't a bad thing.

ImageBrother: Adaoin (if won by pety)

Ayala admires how much effort her brother Éadaoin puts into just about anything. The two get along very well, and though he isn't as loud as Aya, the two can talk for hours on end. And by the two talking, I mean Éadaoin sits patiently listening while Ayala talks his ears off. Overall they have a very strong bond and Ayala wouldn't hessitate to take a hit for him.

ImageBother: Othin (if won by Sunbear)

Ayala would consider Othin to possibly be her favorite sibling. The two have very similar personalies and just about equal amounts of energy. The two are playing and wresting 24/7. Of all her siblings Othin is the first one she goes to if she wants to go on an adventure around the Oasis. The only time the two have issue is when it comes to rule breaking. Ayala is always trying to pressure Othin to go places they shouldn't, though she never really gets to him even when she offers to take all the blame should they get in trouble.

ImageSister: Enid (if won by willow)

Enid is Ayala's voice of reason among all of her siblings. The two are very different than one another, with Ayala pushing Enid away with her loud personality and rule breaking habits, but they still get along rather well. Both have a curious mind and want to explore and so they can be seen going on adventures together quite often along with their other siblings. Though Ayala can see her sister Enid as a party pooper she still has a strong love and respect for her.

Last edited by Mechanic Drone on Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:40 am, edited 23 times in total.
Mechanic Drone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:41 am

Username;; Queen Chrysalis

Partners name;; ~*Warrior Cats*~

Name;; Aramira

Gender;; Female

Element (s);; Light and hate
Two rather different elements, one regarding an elemental force while the other is a more emotional thing

Light
A lion with the gift of light can: Illuminate dark places, blind foes, create distractions, create balls of energy.

Hate
A lion with the gift of hate can;; Manipulate the strong aggressive emotions in the room, escalate tension, affect judgement and thought.

The unique part about a lion with the element of hate is that the element itself also affects the user. They have a hard time controlling their element and unintentionally causes chaos where they go. Often known to be angry and irritable, it seems Hate controls them more than they control it.

Feelings on her elements;; I've always struggled to balance negative affects that having hate as an element has on me. Those without it don't understand just how tough it is to try and stay on top of the anger and irritation the element spawns. Do I despise having hatred? I used to back when I was younger but many years have gone by and I've learned to live with it. I like to believe that having light balances it out but honestly it is nothing more than a little thing to help keep my mind at ease. I usually allow the hate influenced emotions to just go their natural course, knotting such things up is dangerous and could lead to outbursts I'm not willing risk.

Light has always been my pawhold to stop hate from drowning me in it's vicious grasp

Image Image

Rank;; Ambassador

Personality;; Calmly moving through life, Aramira is the epitome of grace and poise. She keeps a firm hold of her emotions and doesn't tend to show them to the world where anyone could see. Hides her cunning under the facade of a wise old lioness though the wise part is actually true, shes had many years to learn about the world and shes taken that knowledge and kept it safe. Often finds it extremely hard to stay quiet when she knows she has information others might not know and might want to know. Being vain has never been one of Aramira's strong suits, she's just too busy to make herself anything more than presentable for important occasions.

Shes never found pleasantries to be all that pleasant, rather they've always seemed more like a waste of valuable time that could be spent training or teaching. She's a closest romantic and often when not busy concentrating on a mission thinks of her beloved mate. Surprisingly Aramira gets anxious quite easily though to strangers and those who don't know her well it's almost impossible to tell.

Feeling towards the war;;
The war between these rebels and this pride is a waste of time and skilled fighters. I've been told it's lasted almost 200 years, tch. Though I believe the rebels have a point in their efforts, surprisingly so.

Relations;; (Towards family/ mate if applicable)

Zikomo;; Our relationships is mostly that of professionals, we may come off to others as uncaring or one another but that's not true. Zikomo has been everything to me since I first laid eyes on him. A one constant in my life that never changes or fades

Zalaen;; I will not lie, if I was younger he might be able to pull one over on me but I've had too much experience to allow a youngster to sneak up on me. Still his skills are well developed for his age, I'd say with a few more years experience I might say he's decently above average. The boy has his own way of doing things which is impressive, plus how well he keeps his temper while my dear grandchildren pester at him is remarkable.

Extras;;

Move List;;
Light can be used as distraction. A little flicker here or there can provide an excellent distraction if it is so needed.

The light can illuminate places of darkness. Giving vision in a place that was previously not available due to the depths of the shadows.

Light will form balls of energy when directed to by . They can be used for illumination purposes or can be used for offensive purposes. Which way they are used all depends on what she needs.

Fears;;
I fear I'll end up alone. That every single lion I love will wither away and I wont be able do a thing to help them. That my own element may lead me to ruin

WIP
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:03 am, edited 20 times in total.
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

L.O.C. Generations Event - OPEN || Posting Welcome!

Postby deme ! » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:17 am

dropping out!
Last edited by deme ! on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
deme !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NizoLuv » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:41 pm

Username;; NizoLuv
Partners name;;NARANDA, Stonefly,Chromaticfang,demonthief., Glomp
Name;; Loralei
    Name Meaning;;"Temptress ; She whose singing lures men to destruction."
Nickname;;
Leia - Only by parents.
    Name Meaning;;"Child of heaven; heavenly flowers."

Lei - Only by close friends or family.
    Name Meaning;; "A garland of flowers."
Gender;; Female
Rank;; Oasis Cub | Undecided

Element(s);; Love + Hate
Loralei doesn't hate nor does she love her elements. She does wish she only had one, or neither of the powers, but lives with what she was given. She struggles to control and keep her elements in line, often falling prey to their effects. Oddly enough, she's nearly always under control of her powers while no one else around her ever feel their effects unless intended to. Love will make her positive, sometimes even affectionate to her family and friends. And then, out of the blue, Hatred will surface in her. Making her easy to anger and irritable or depressed. Often times, she hides or keeps a distance when feeling one way or another. She hates her inability to control her own gifts and wishes with so much strength to get a grip on herself.

As an adult, she has come to terms with her blessings and has gained control over them. She's learned to use them to her and others advantage, though some aspects of it can be somewhat annoying at times. Some skills have no real use to her but others may find it important. She's learned to use one element to cancel out the other when and she loses control of one. As an adult, strong emotional turmoil may affect her ability to keep her elements in check, thus he does try to distance herself from others romantically. She'll try not to let things hang onto her for too long, not wanting to hold grudges for long or keeping them locked away.

L O V E
    A lion with the gift of love can: Cause others to fall madly in love with them, manipulate others, give others hope.
    • Love Absorption - User can steal, drain, eradicate and negate all love, be it pure love, friend, etc. Only activates through contact. Effects can last a varying about of time depending on how its use is intended.
        Side Effects: User has taken in the Target's affection, longing, or desires into their own body. May cause exhaustion or uncharacteristic behaviors. After effects can last for minutes, hours, or even days.

• Love Augmentation - The user can augment the love in others, increasing the targets love and causing the target to become (depending on the type of love and individual personality), obsessively focused, affectionate, passionate and/or loving. Has a limited range and duration. The larger the target area or numbers are, the shorter the time frame.
        Side Effects: User may be targeted by the affected. Training needed to have a lesser burden on the User's body when used on numerous targets at a time.

• Love Aura - The user can generate aura of love that can amplify/induce passion on beings inside their aura and gain power from the emotions. User must have, or currently, experienced love in any form. The stronger the love the User felt the more effective the aura is. Usually used in aid of other lions. Mostly in battle, as motivation.
        Side Effects: The User may temporarily lose their love for the duration of the move and perhaps even sometime after. No other side effects have been discovered.

• Love Construct - The user can create constructs out of the emotional energy of love. Can change love into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures of varying permanence. User's will limits the strength and duration of the skill.
        Side Effects: None have been discovered.
          * Due to Lei's inexperience using this skill, she can only make simple floating hearts. She rarely, if ever, uses this skill alone.
    • Love Detection - The user can detect the feeling of love between oneself and/or others without reading apparent symptoms, allowing them to find out the people around them is in love or building to that level. They may be able to sense the depth of that emotion. The user is able to identify the emotion of love between lions in close proximity of them. The user may be able to pick up on the emotions from rather away if intense enough.
        Side Effects: No known effects have been discovered.
          * Lei doesn't have full control over this skill, and if the feelings of others are strong enough, she can see their love without meaning to. It can be annoying at times, but Lei has learned to ignore it for the most part.
    • Love Inducement - User has the power to induce the emotion of love into other. Including the love for the user or love for another person. Those subjected to this ability may develop a strong infatuation for somebody but will remain in control of themselves, or they may feel so much love for somebody that they have an intense desire to make them happy, becoming completely submissive to them. May require physical contact or proximity. User may be susceptible to this power.
        Side Effects: Exhaustion may be a result of prolonged use.
    • Compassion Manipulation - User can sense and manipulate the compassion, friendliness and kindness of themselves, other lions, and creatures, whether by increasing, decreasing, causing or otherwise channeling compassion, even manifesting the emotional energy to physical level.
        Side Effects: Various amounts of fatigue, depends on the amount and length of power used.

H A T E
    A lion with the gift of Hate can: Manipulate the strong aggressive emotions in the room, escalate tension, affect judgement and thought.

Elemental attacks - Effects

• Hate Absorption - The ability to absorb hate and utilize it in some way, either by enhancing themselves, gaining the drained power, using it as power source etc., either temporarily or permanently. Targets of the draining often lose motivation due to the sudden loss of intense emotions.
        Side Effects: Same as Love Absorption
    • Hatred Augmentation - The user can augment the hatred of others, making a small amount of dislike grow into immense hatred. This can make the victim hate the target so much, they'll try to kill/destroy it because of their augmented hatred.
        Side Effects: Same as Hatred Augmentation
    • Hatred Aura - The user can generate aura of hatred that can amplify/induce hate on beings inside their aura and gain power from the emotions.User must be able to feel/experience hatred.
        Side Effects: same as Love Aura

• Hatred Constructs - The power to create constructs out of the emotional energy of hatred.User can change hatred into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures of varying permanence. User's will limits the strength and duration of the skill.
        Side Effects: Same as Love Constructs

• Hatred Detection - The user can detect the feeling of hate between oneself and/or others without reading apparent symptoms, allowing them to find out the people around them is feeling distaste for another or building to that level. They may be able to sense the depth of that emotion. The user is able to identify the emotion of hate between lions in close proximity of them. The user may be able to pick up on the emotions from rather away if intense enough.
        Side Effects: Same as Love Detection
    • Hatred Empowerment - The ability to be strengthened by hatred ; User becomes stronger, faster, more durable, etc. by hatred of oneself and others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing their existing powers. User may be able to empower others with rigorous training.
        Side Effects: Exhaustion with use on another. Physical fatigue, may be unable to move for a undetermined amount of time or pain through the Users and possibly the target's body.

C O M B O
    • Emotion Negation - Users of this ability can suppress or negate emotions, allowing them to cause others to ignore emotional distractions and/or feeling from affecting their thinking-processes. They can also make others uncaring, detached, indifferent and even catatonic.
        Side Effects: Can tire the mind and body if used multiple times.
    • Unlovability Inducement - The ability to make others or themselves unwanted by anyone. User can make others or themselves supernaturally unwanted by anyone. If too strong may make others hate the user enough to wish harm or death.
        Side Effects: Overtime loneliness may induce madness.
    • Apathy - The power to suppress/negate emotions in oneself and others, or possess none at all. User can suppress or negate emotions in themselves, or others, or do not possess emotions at all, allowing them to ignore emotional distractions, suffering from psychological/emotional stress, and/or feeling from affecting their thinking-processes.In some cases, the user is simply unable to feel emotions of any kind.
        Side Effects: May not be able to switch it off if used frequently or more than once in a row. May interfere with other skills.

Loralei hasn't fully grasps the full compatability of her elements together, let alone how to control them. As she ages and gains experience, her skill sets will grow and change as her knowledge does.

Personality;;
      AS A CUB - Fearful - Apprehensive - Curious - Careful - Nervous - Unstable
        Loralei tends to stick near her family. She's a cautious lion, always unsure of those around her, especially if those lions are unknown to her. She can't put herself to trust others right away and has to be given some time to actively interact with another she's recently meet. She is still a cub, so interesting or new things will catch her attention enough to show some interest in others, but her worries soon beat out her curiosity.

She's normally a pretty soft spoken and gentle cub. However, her moods and actions are never one in the same. She doesn't have good control of her elements, never truly training to grasp the power she holds within. Her power over Love and Hate is constantly battling within her causing her to fall prey to one or the other randomly. Because of this, she tries not to mingle in with outsiders. She isn't as embarrassed about her mood swings with her family as she is with everyone else. She wishes to control it but is unsure of the process. She'd feel silly for asking her parents or grandmother for help. She can be a bit independent, and in this instance, it does more harm than it does good.

She will occasionally distance herself from her family on the days her Hate element gets the best of her, not wanting to make her cousins or family uncomfortable with her around. She'd do anything in her power to stay welcomed within their small group. She'd be the type to stay away from certain members if they didn't feel right around her if that was what they truly wanted.

She loves her family, though she seems indifferent and distant from them, and would do anything to keep them happy and safe. Her family is her backbone and honestly is the only thing to keep her grounded when things go south. She isn't one to admit her desire for their unconditional affections, not wanting to seem too needy or unreasonable. Just knowing that she's accepted, welcomed, and considered family is enough for her.

Strangers cause Leia great amounts of anxiety, often triggering one element to start bubbling up. She doesn't trust others easily, even if her family might. She always has a trickling feeling in the back of her head, telling her that someone may happen or

When under the control of her elements, the effects can range pretty drastically. Her Love element could just make her cheerful or more upbeat. Perhaps even just more affectionate for her family. Or it would make her fall head over heels for another out of nowhere. She's much more conversational and friendly under the influence of Love, which might confuse some.

With Hate, she mostly becomes depressed and irritable more so than hostile. Her hate is more likely to be aimed at herself than at others, making her question herself more than she would normally. She can be seen sulking in her Mother's or Grandmother's arms, refusing to be around anyone else. She found at an earlier age, that her Mother and Grandmother eases her worried. If she does ever become aggressive, she knows she has others to help her return to her normal self.

Feeling towards the war;; (Pride/ Rebels)
    P R I D E
      Loralei hates the Pride, at no fault of their own. She fears being stranded away from home because of their dispute. Why should she and her family be exposed to such dangers because of them? These strangers make the cub wary and uncomfortable. She can see and sense the good hearts of some but the others...she isn't so sure about. She sees hate and resentment buried deep within some of the lions she saw from a distance, she just can't make out what the source of their emotions are...

R E B E L S
      She hates the Rebels much more than the Pride. Its because of them that she and her family are stuck so far from home. Their plights are stupid in her eyes. They're harming and endangering others for such simple matters as traditions. She can understand their desire to keep the old but if it means taking the lives of others, its not really worth all this trouble. If their leader said change must be done, then they should have listened without any ill intentions or thoughts. She wants these lions to leave quickly as they came so she can return home. Their hatred towards the Pride and its lions is too intense for this little cub to endure it for long.

W A R
      Loralei can understand somewhat their desire to keep traditions. But her understanding of their traditions of a bit off, seeing as she's an outsider. The Pride, in her eyes, has every right to fight off these rebelling lions. Wanting to keep Tradition and forcing Tradition are two totally different things. If they're causing death and agony, they should be stopped. She doesn't fully support the war, but those who are wrong should be righted, and if not, they should be removed.

Relations;;

image - name - relationship - feelings - user

F A M I L Y:
    Image Frode - Grandpa - Respect and Love - Glomp (if won)
      Loralei loves her Grandfather and respect the lions as well. She enjoys all the tales he shares with them and is always happy to be by his side if she can't locate her Grandmother. She enjoys any advice or training the older male has to offer them, even if she's a bit more hesitant than the others at times.

Image Themis - Grandma - Adores and Trust - Fang (if won)
      Leia loves her Grandmother just as much as she loves her Mothers. She can put all her trust and worries onto the older lioness without fear. She feels a strong connection to her much like she does her brother, and feels at ease when her powers are out of control at her Grandmother's side. If Loralei is feeling down or can't be found, she's most likely asleep in Themis' arms.

Image Name - Father - Loves -
      Loralei loves her Father, and much like her brother, she looks up to the male as well. She can be envious of her Father at times, his control over the element they share is far better than hers, though she's sure it's just a simple matter of time and experience. Simply being about her Father makes her feel secure and safe, as if he's shielding her from all her worries.

Image Name - Mother - Adores and Trusts -
      Loralei is a complete Mama's girl. If she isn't with her cousins or stuck to her Grandmother, she's glued to her Mother's side.She finds comfort in her Mother's arms, even more so now that she's in this dangerous and unfamiliar place. She can be rather stubborn with her Mother, not wanting to leave her side unless forced to. When her element goes out of control, Her Mother's presence is what helps her calm down.

Image Setekh - Brother - Affection And Worry - *broken (if won)
        Leia adores her brother and loves him more than she may let off. She can be seen constantly nagging or pleading with him to not do this or that. He never truly seems to listen to the smaller cub, causing Leia to worry and, most of the time, she'll follow her brother to try and keep him out of trouble. His adventures have caused some trouble for them, of course, but she'll still follow him to the ends of the planet if that means it'll keep him safe. But...she wishes he'd listen to her warnings more often.

Image Name - Sister - Affection -
        Loralei loves her sister, simply because she's her sister. Leia wishes for a much better relationship with the other female cub, but she's worried she'll be hated by her sister because of her changing moods, something their brother, Setekh, better understands. Leia feels guilty towards her, but her desire to not be disliked because of her lack of control is stronger.

Image Haldir - Uncle -Respects - Starry-Knight (If won)
        She loves her Uncle, though she isn't sure how to act around him. She feels awkward around him, like she has to be careful how she holds and carries herself, but she isn't really sure why. Due to this, she tends to avoid him or make her visits quick. She knows he'll lend an open ear if she has any troubles or help with anything and she appreciates that about him.

Image Name - Aunt
        Loralei isn't very close to this female, mostly because she isn't really around the two that much. She's curious about her, but due to her anxiousness, Loralei isn't too sure how to go about interacting with her. She's her cousins' Mother, and she does like the lioness, but really has no other feelings for her at the moment. Perhaps that'll change during their time in the Pride?

Image Name - Cousin
        unknown

Image Elmira - Cousin - Affection - demonthief. (if won)
        Leia loves Elmira. She enjoys being around her, especially on her "good" days. Loralei also feels a bit guilty to be around Elmira when her moods are on the down side, not wanting to make the other uncomfortable or feeling like she has to walk on eggshells around her. Leia wishes to keep a good relationship, if not eventually a closer one, with her cousin.

Image Legolas - Cousin - Affection - NARANDA (if won)
        Leia wishes to be closer to Legolas. She appreciates that he accepts her for who she is and for what she can't do. Again, she feels guilty that they feel like they have to be careful or give her special attention, so she tries not to be around them too much if she's not the in best condition. She doesn't want to be a bother or be hated by him. But, she may never tell him this, the thing she loves the most about him is his tidiness. She finds it utterly adorable. Legolas does worry her, almost as much as her brother does. She wishes he'd be more cautious and watchful of his surroundings. She'd nag him, but probably not as much as she would her brother.

Image Baird - Cousin - Affection - Stonefly (if won)
        Baird worries Leia the least out of all the boys. All she hopes for, is that he wouldn't be dragged into the fray following his brother or her brother. She enjoys his stories but she worries he may say something he shouldn't one day. She enjoys listening to him talking, even if he may not be talking about anything important or to her interests. His conversations keep her grounded at times.

P R I D E L I O N S:
      Image Inna - Acquaintance - Confusion - NizoLuv
        Loralei isn't too sure what to make of this male, but her impression of him isn't a negative one. He is very kind to her, as he is to the others, and doesn't seem to concern himself too much on her mood swings. She can sense his love for her, which utterly confuses Lei. She isn't sure why he has such emotions towards her and her siblings and cousins as he does, when they're all just strangers. She doesn't completely trust him but she knows he wouldn't harm her or her family. Some days, when she's up for it, or she's pushed to go by a relative, she'll sit in on his classes. It's interesting to see the different ways the lions here teach their youth, though Inna's techniques...she isn't so sure he's fit for this war his precious Pride started.

Image Nila -Stranger - Annoyance - NizoLuv
          Nila is a pest more than she is anything else. Loralei isn't fond of this intrusive lioness and would rather not see her anymore than she already has. Lei doesn't know what's running through her head, she's constantly mumbling to herself about something or talking eagerly with the adults to be shot down. Nila seems to be out to get as much information about our home as she can, but for what, im not sure anyone knows. Loralei has little trust in the female and will avoid her as best she can.

Image Hikari - Enemy - Fear - NizoLuv
          Hikari, Hikari, Hikari. Loralei rarely hates another being, but her feelings for Hikari are close to it. Hikari is a lioness she just doesn't trust and the feelings of hatred and malice she picks up from the older female don't help her cause. She can't figure out why such a lion is here, does the rest of the Pride not realize or do they simply not care? Hikari holds so much hate within her, just her presences around Loralei can cause her element to get out of control. Loralei hates the way Hikari talks to her and the way she makes her feel. Loralei is wishing ever so stronger to just hurry on and return home already.

Image Remiel - Friend? - Annoyance and Curiosity - NizoLuv
          This dark male annoys Loralei, but his friendliness and overall demeanor towards her help her from thinking he's a bad guy. He always seems happy to see her, and will greet her as he passes by. Loralei doesn't say much to the lion, she honestly just tries to avoid him. Remiel pushes himself on her, thought Lei isn't sure if he knows or is just ignoring her desire for isolation. He doesn't mind the harsh words that will sometimes slip through the small cubs mouth and has yet to question her swaying emotions. Lei doesn't fear nor does she hate this male, more often than not, the older lion is working hard to make the cub smile or laugh, much to her dislike.

Image Ethereal - Stranger - Neutral - Starry--Knight
          She hasn't really spoken or been around this male, all she knows is he's why they're here, mostly, and that he rules over the Pride. He seems to hold his position well, and is looking to do the best for the lions under him. Loralei has no real intentions or desires to be any closer to him, leaving it for her parents and family. She's here to learn about the world outside, not of its conflicts. She just hopes nothing bad comes from their interactions with the Alpha and his Pride.

Image Gorgos - Enemy - Fear - NizoLuv
          She hates this male with all her might, the one thing she normally refuses to do. She has purposely tried to pick up on his hate, but, there wasn't any to be found. She's completely perplexed by his demeanor and actions and what fuels him. Her curiosity about the red winged lion may cause her distress in the future, but for now, she'll keep herself under control and as far away from him as she can. She truly, truly, hates that her brother seems to...look up to this male? She can't understand what her brother sees in him, but wishes whatever it is will disappear from her brother's eyes. The male smells of bad news, and she wants to keep her forecast clear as day.

Image Eztli - Stranger - Nervous Curiosity - NizoLuv
          Loralei doesn't see Eztli all that often. He doesn't seem to reside within the Pride like the other lions she has meet. He had Loralei extremely nervous at first. His horns and spikes were eerie to the small cub at the time, but she's now grown used to his appearance. She soon changed her opinion of him, for the most part anyways, as she saw three cubs following behind him as he came into the Pride one day. He would often come by himself to pick up or drop off his cubs, or he'd be accompanied by a beautiful lioness. He hasn't spoken to Loralei, but their eyes have meet and she could sense a great sadness buried deep within him. She wonders what the cause could be, but doesn't wish to dig into something she has no place digging into. He doesn't seem like a bad lion, but Lei will keep her distance.

Image Ishabba - Stranger - Curiosty - NARANDA
          Loralei sees Ishabba even less than her mate. Leia is more curious about her than she is Eztli, mostly because Leia thinks the female is gorgeous. But it could also be to find an answer to her questions. Why did she pick him of all lions? Why don't their cubs look alike? Where do they even live?? The red and white female is super mysterious and perks her curiosity, but not enough for the little cub to ever approach her on her own. She doesn't seem dangerous, but Leia doesn't want to risk annoying or putting her any more on edge.

Image Malaika - Aquaintance - Curiosity - NARANDA
          Leia sees the pink female every now and then, mostly if she's accompanying her parents (who she looks nothing like???). She learned she was Tatsu, Seika, and...Yitma's sister? Leia isn't too sure how that works, with their ages and appearances looking so different but she doesn't have the courage to ask any of them. She likes the female, but is much too nervous to really talk to her.

Image Seika - Friend? - Draining - NizoLuv
          Seika is a curious and rather nosy little cub. Loralei doesn't like her but she also doesn't dislike her. Loralei is envious of the red cubs control over her element, but seeing what the cub uses it for, Lei isn't too sure. Seika likes to get into trouble and is often poking her nose into Lei's business. Loralei is often thinking about the best ways to avoid the other cub as to not be asked and pestered about her home and her family. Loralei was surprised to learn that she was Yitma's sister, as they look nothing alike. Seika's little light shows are interesting to watch from a distance. Seika is....a little too exhausting for Loralei. Though, Loralei wonders, she doesn't really see Seika interacting with her siblings or her cousins, let alone the adults, much. Why does she bother...her?

Image Tatsu - Friend - Interesting - NARANDA
          She hasn't fully grasps his family situation nor their relationship with the Pride. They don't live in it but they're...part of it? Or are they?? Honestly, she isn't even sure if the pair knows themselves, so she hasn't bothered asking them. She likes the two, but she can be around Tatsu a bit more than his sister. The scales on his body surprised and intrigued her at first, just like the spikes on his sister's body. She's unsure what to really think of the male, but as of now, he's a friend that she likes to listen to from time to time.

Image Yitma - Acquaintance - Curiosity - NizoLuv
          Yitma...is a strange cub. A...Lake Cub? Whatever that means. He isn't too interested in talking much and always seems annoyed or suspicious of her, more so than Seika looks around the others. He's never too far from Tatsu and Seika, or Malaika and their Mother. He doesn't seem very happy that Leia and her family are here, or that his siblings are interacting with them. He's usually around when they drop them off, and leaves some time after, or when Eztli comes to pick them up, often being the one to go and find them and bring them to the large red male. Seika is curious about him, but the feelings she accidentally picks up from time to time, says its better to leave him be.

Image Aysu - Foe - Anger and Annoyance - NizoLuv
          This little black and white bundle if fur is...something. Loralei doesn't know where her meanness comes from. She seems prim and proper from behind, but once you get to listening, you can tell she has a tongue on her. Aysu is often belittling Lei, asking how could she fall victim to her own elements. Aysu will insult Lei if she doesn't get the answer or reaction she wants. Lei has learned to turn tail and walk if she sees the stripped cub coming near her. Loralei would rather not have to see or interact with this female ever again, making her wish more to be back home.

Image Dust - Enemy - Distrust - Vraska
          Loralei hates Dust, but not nearly as much as she hates Dust's "Father". She doesn't know what the cub is thinking or what she wants. But she knows she spells trouble for her family, and especially her brother, who seems infatuated with the red cub. Dust seems interesting to the naked eye, but once you learn who she is, your opinion of her should change quickly for your own good. She wishes the cub would leave her brother and her cousins alone for good.

Extras;;
        Fears ( ▼ ) and Dreams ( ▲) ;
          ▼ Falling prey to her Hate element completely and potentially harming her family.
          ▼ Losing her family or her place in the family.
          ▼ The Oasis being destroyed because of the conflict between the Pride and Rebels.

▲ To have complete control over powers as to not make her family or friends uncomfortable.
          ▲ Having the means and the courage to protect those she loves
          ▲ Being of use to her family and the Oasis

Random Trivia;
        • Loralei often suffers from anxiety. When she's stressed out, she'll fidget with her hair tuff, much to Legolas' dislike.
        • She enjoys her cousin fixing up her fur, she finds it oddly relaxing.
        • She really does want to explore outside the Pride some, but is too scared to go off on her own or go out too far.
        • She never paid attention to the adults while they talked about the Blood Moon/Lake/Dream/Time lions, so she nots too sure what some lions mean by certain things.
        • Gorgos is a curious lion, as she can't pick up any true hatred in him. Only annoyance at petty things. She's curious to see what fuels him but not enough to...actually ask him or Dust.
        • She isn't a fast learner and learns through trial and error best.

Future Plans;
          Hopefully, if won, she will face many hardships and a possible cub napping by the one and only Gorgos. He'll train and push her far past her limits but release her from his grasps when he loses interest in her or no longer has a desire to deal with her. Or perhaps they'll strike some kind of deal? She'll return to her family tougher, if not a bit disturbed, than she was before. But much more willing to back up her siblings and cousins if they do happen to join the war (if they're grown by then). She may not become an offensive lion per say, but able to defend herself and protect other's backs while aiding or supporting them from behind.

Her personality as an Adult will greatly differ but still share the same fundamental roots as her personality as a cub. Lots of developments to still be planned out.

Perhaps, without noticing, her Hate element starts to corrupt her over time?? The more she uses and manipulates it, the more it changes her little by little.

Meeting Remiel and Nila;
          Loralei had recently arrived to this unfamiliar place with her family. She never wanted to leave the Oasis, tradition or not. If she could have negotiated she would have, but instead she was hurried along by her Mother. It took the small cub a few days before she would venture out with her siblings or cousins, mostly sticking close to her parents' or grandparents' sides. The Pride was different than what she expected, scenery wise. She was still unsure of the Pride Lions that came and gone. She could recognize some, mostly those who visited often or that her family meet with.

Loralei woke up one day, their resting place empty. Sighing, she stretched her limbs and walked into the sun. Her parents were probably with the Alpha or the other Pride Lions, and her siblings...who knows. She groaned at the thought of her brother out exploring and whatever trouble he could be getting himself into. Leia trusts her sister to not be such a headache, so Leia set off in search of her troublesome littermate.

Leia didn't think her brother would go off on his own, not outside of the Pride's watchful eyes anyways. Leia decided to search within the Pride's main area, hoping to find him with someone and out of trouble. Instead, she found an even more troublesome fella...

"We finally have a free day, calm down a bit" a male voice complained. The blue male stopped just short of Loralei, surprising the cub as she was expecting him to ignore her. He smiled, and she grew nervous, taking a small step back and glancing around. "Just because we have a day off, doesn't mean you're free to slack off, Remiel!" A female now, nagging at the male, arrived soon after. Leia took yet another step back. She was hoping they'd just walk by like they didn't see her, but unfortunately, the lioness followed the male's gaze down to her.

"Oh?! The female's eyes sparkled and she shoved the blue male out of her way. "Aren't you part of that mysterious group!" she spoke excitedly. "I'm Nila, a warrior here," the lionesses introduced herself, but Leia didn't like the look on her face. The male walked up behind the other, clearing his throat and looking a little annoyed, "And I'm Remiel, a real Warrior." Remiel said, tauntingly and grinning at the green and cream female. She simply rolled her eyes, ignoring his games and focused her attention on little Leia.

They both looked down at her expectantly, though it felt more like she was being studied by Nila. "Um..." Loralei hesitated, not sure if she should even introduce herself. But, if their statements are true and they are indeed Warriors here, it wouldn't hurt to at least give her name, right? Before Loralei could gather her thoughts, Nila spoke again, showing her intentions now, "Where are you and your family from? You aren't part of the Pride, correct? So, why are you here? " Nila demanded more than she asked. Remiel moved in quickly, stepping in between the two females now, "Woah, woah, that ain't cool, Nila. Don't just come at her like that."

At this point, Loralei was visibly uncomfortable and looking for an escape route. She was feeling something begin to swell within her, causing her to become even that much more impatient. Remiel noticed her fidgeting, and swept his paw out gently and placed it on her shoulder, smiling gently down at Leia, "Don't mind the nutcase, that's all she ever does is ask questions" he glared a warning back at the cream lioness, removing his paw from Loralei's body.

"It's not going to kill her to just answer me..." Nila growled towards Remiel, annoyed at him scolding her over nothing. Remiel shook his head, pushing Nila off to the side, motioning for her to get moving, "Okay okay, sure, but you're asking a cub" Nila glared at him before she walked off. Remiel watched her leave for a moment before leaning down towards the cub, "I'm sorry about Nila, kiddo. She's always a pain. Don't give it too much thought, okay?" he grinned and winked at Leia before rubbing his paw on top of her head, ruining her fur, "H-hey!" Loralei weakly growled, annoyed at him for messing up her fur in such a rude manner. "Hahaha! See you around, Kid! Maybe next time I'll get your name~" he winked again.

Remiel caught up to Nila, though the older female was mad. "How nice of you, Remiel." She glared at him again, while Remiel just laughed, "I can't help being kind to pretty girls!" He chuckled again, winking at the lioness. After a few moments she stopped in her tracks, "Hey!" she yelled out at him, causing him to take off in laughter.

Loralei watched the two, confused and exhausted from the short exchange. She looked out ahead of her for a moment before turning around and heading back to her family's den. Her brother would show up eventually, she didn't want to risk bumping into any more Pride lions after those two. She sat in the den by herself, fiddling with the tuff on her hair as she wondered where her brother would be and hoping he was with a family member. Loralei didn't think she'd be able to get the strength to go out again looking for him...

Theme Songs;

Art Credits;;

Last edited by NizoLuv on Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:18 pm, edited 32 times in total.
NizoLuv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Tuesday » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:17 am

marK

i love you wrote:
Knee
My kalons
My Deviantart
Starling Deer Adopts

M a k e
a
w i s h ,

d a r l i n g .
Lady Tuesday