Khoshekh's Oddities [READ!]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

so! reboot! yes? (sorry for a poll redo)

yes!
59%
no!
No votes
i didn't know these existed but now i'm excited!
41%

Total votes : 17

Re: Khoshekh's Oddities [NEW LITTERS!]

Postby Seykoon » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:21 am

Yes, I new litter ♥

Username: Seykoon
    Kitten Number: LitterC #3
    Personality: He loves the silence and never talks, and when others do he will just ignore them or stare at them with his one, huge black eye. But he's not a soziopath at all... he love lying down with his brothers and sisters and curl up to a ball of spiky fur and claws. But Evene if he falls asleep then, he will never close his one, huge, black eye...
    Reason for Adoption: Because of the one, huge, black eye.. *stare* ♥
Seykoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khoshekh » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:16 am

dinkyiz and Seykoon; Thank you for choosing to adopt a kitty! <3 I'll get them set up and send them over.
flight rising | tumblr | deviantART
* happy & robot & real
khoshekh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khoshekh » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:55 pm

bump! <3
* happy & robot & real
khoshekh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khoshekh » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:20 pm

bump~
* happy & robot & real
khoshekh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ Mr.Wristband ☆ » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:29 pm

Username:DerpyIzanaki
Kitten Number:Litter D #1
Personality:Fun cheerful little guy unless you pull his tail
Reason for Adoption:There so cute and he looks so adorable
Do you promise to take care of your kitten until they are fully grown?:Yes i do, Ill probably draw him in a picture with my main Oc
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImageImage ⇦Please click or they'll die
нєℓℓσ, Mr.Wristband
αт уσυя ѕєяνι¢є
☆ Mr.Wristband ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ Mr.Wristband ☆ » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:39 pm

Username:DerpyIzanaki
Kitten's Name:Morlin
Colour Scheme:Red and Orange
Tail Type [Multiple, none, ultra fluffy]:can He have a two tail, one red one orange
Eyes [Multiple, none, whatever you can think of?]:I would like for one eye and an X as his second one
Markings [Spots, stripes, anything else like that]:If he had two little stars under his eye
Anything Extra:I would like if his head was all red and his body Orange it would be amazing
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImageImage ⇦Please click or they'll die
нєℓℓσ, Mr.Wristband
αт уσυя ѕєяνι¢є
☆ Mr.Wristband ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxxbreath » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:16 pm

Username: DragonInAPiBox
Kitten Number: Litter C - Kitten #4
Personality: She uses her cute looks to get the advantage of people, especially younger children who are fond of flying or fairy-like creatures. She uses these advantages to get inside houses and eat as much as she can, while definitely making sure to leave a mess behind.
Reason for Adoption: Even though I already have one of these cuties from a previous litter that was out, I had been looking at this kitten for a while and finally gave in. :'D
Do you promise to take care of your kitten until they are fully grown?: Of course! <3
    ImageImage
    𝕭𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khoshekh » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:13 pm

derpyizanaki; Thank you for adopting the little kitty! <3 I'll get him set up and sent over, and I'll also add you to the customs list. c:
DragonInAPiBox; Hello again <3 I'll get her set up and send the code over. Thank you!
* happy & robot & real
khoshekh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruby-Skylark » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:59 am

Username: Ruby-Skylark
Kitten Number: Litter D Kitten 2
Personality: This little kitten is as sweet as they come, her name is Ruby and she loves to be stroked and petted, she doesn't even mind her fur rubbed the wrong way. She's loving and sweet and once she picks you as her owner, she will never leave your side. She only has one eye so she tends to run into things when she's excited so you have to keep an eye out for her to make sure she doesn't hurt herself. And having two tails means more fun whacking people with them when she wants attention :lol:
Reason for Adoption: OMGosh, so cute, and it's fur goes the wrong way :mrgreen:
Do you promise to take care of your kitten until they are fully grown?: Absolutely! :thumbup:

Are we allowed to adopt from more than one litter? If so, could I adopt this kitty as well?

Username: Ruby-Skylark
Kitten Number: Litter C Kitten 1
Personality: This little kitty is a playful ball of fluff. His name is Murdock and he likes to leap from high places knowing his wings will keep him from hitting the ground with a thiump. His eyes are closed and no matter if they open or not, he has finely tuned senses that are as good as (if not better than) normal eyes. He loves to pounce on both people and insects, his favourite game is "chase me and try to catch me" and he's very good at not being caught...until he wants to be caught and given lots of love and cuddles.
Reason for Adoption: Because I love kitties, all kitties, no matter how odd they might look they're all beautiful in my eyes <3
Do you promise to take care of your kitten until they are fully grown?: I wouldn't have it any other way!

Honestly, they're all as cute as can be and I want to take them all home with me *LOL* :mrgreen:
Ruby-Skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:42 am

Username:
      BrightHeaven
    Kitten Number:
      Litter D, #4
    Personality:
      This little kitten is mean and always teasing others. Her name would be Confusion, since she has two heads and she always loves tricking people. She isn't a very nice kitty to be around, but once you get to know her, and she likes you- she can be very sweet and kind to you. Confusion is also a very confusing oddity.. her personality changes whenever she feels like doing so. Meaning, her personalities are different, depending on the person she is with at the time.
    Reason for Adoption:
      I love cats, and this kitty is my favorite color, green. I think that these adopts are very cute and I would love to bring one home and call he/she mine. If I do get to keep Confusion, I will cherish her forever and spoil her with lots of love. Another reason I want her is because I have very few feline characters, and Confusion would not only be a feline, but a unique one. <3
    Do you promise to take care of your kitten until they are fully grown?:
      I promise.
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me