Snap Dragons: Moving permanently offsite

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Snap Dragons: Figurines? See recent posts!

Postby Phyris » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:12 pm

Username: bloodluna785
Name: Rose
Dragon: 3
Sex: Female
Code: SS2
Litter Code: uhm.. SS2
Requirement: FCFS
Art Fight TH - Heya I'm Phyris!
❥ pixel art
❥ any pronouns
❥ food based OCs
I'm very stupid n forgot things
If i forget to send payment
please PM me and I'll fix that

Phyris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metallic Dragon » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:30 pm

The group currently posted has already been claimed. Sorry guys!!
Things are a bit hectic right now but I'll hopefully have more soon
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metallic Dragon » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:10 am

There is now a snap dragon Instagram page to keep up to date on the current status of the figurines! Check it out!! Link in my signature!
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Snap Dragons: Moving permanently offsite

Postby Metallic Dragon » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:13 pm

Hey everyone, I apologize for the many many ups and downs we've had here with snap dragons. In recent months I have turned to sculpting as a serious passion and have very little motivation for designing only on a lineart. I know many of you enjoy snap dragons and I have had a lot of fun making them, but the time has come for them to realize their greater potential.

Snap dragons, therefore, are moving fully off site and into the real world. Permanently.
What this means, unfortunately, is that there will be no more new litters available and this thread will be shutting down. I am also going to be closing the DA group as honestly I find it much easier to share updates via instagram.
I know this will be frustrating for many of you as I have been promising more free snaps for a while now, but I honestly don't find this version of them fulfilling and a lot of the maintenance for them(archiving, organizing, tracking username changes, etc) is impossible with my current schedule with my kids.

If you are interested in continuing to follow snap dragons, check out the instagram link in my signature. I expect to do our first giveaway when we reach 100 followers there, so if you want a chance at a free figurine please do come on by and help us reach that first milestone!

Otherwise, you are welcome to keep and continue to use your snap dragons. Remember you may not sell them as they were free adopts, but you may adopt them out or give them away if you no longer want them.

Last bumped by Metallic Dragon on Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:13 pm.
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me