πŸ‰ ≫ Kruba Orb Serpents β‰ͺ 🐲 Easter Egg hunt! +litter 79

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: β—ƒβ‹„β–Ή KOS β—ƒβ‹„β–Ή OWNER SEARCH

Postby supermancrayon » Fri May 18, 2018 4:23 pm

ο½“ο½•ο½ο½…ο½’ο½ο½ο½Žο½ƒο½’ο½ο½™ο½ο½Ž wrote:
    Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a great week so far :>

It's time for me to start the first part of my co-owner search! If you're interested, please continue reading and if you have any questions, please ask me before you send in any forms.

First off, a couple restrictions:
      - account must be at least 4 months old
      - must have made at minimum 500 posts on CS forums

Alright, if you pass those easy restrictions you are good to go on! All that you need to do now is fill out this form and PM it to me. DO NOT POST YOUR FORM ON THIS THREAD. IT WILL BE IGNORED. When responding to the questions in this form, please add as much information you feel is necessary. if you find yourself "blabbing" in your response, that's fine. I want you to be yourself. I want to know what you expect if you become the new co-owner, what you plan on changing/managing and if you want to change how things are run. Any and all information that pops into your head is encouraged to be put into your form.

Code: Select all
    What is your name/preferred nickname?

How often are you online?

Do you have any CS adopts experience? If so, please link to the thread and/or your history of work. (if possible, and regardless of what kind of contribution it is, please include it! [if you work/ have worked with my adopts you don’t need to include my threads])

If any, what level/amount of art experience do you have? How long have you been creating visual arts?

What level of activity/flow can you handle (slow/medium/busy/insane?)? If things were to get busy, and a lot was going on (ex. A lot of posts needed to be updated at once), what would your reaction be?

Do you have access to Google docs/sheets/etc? (no need to share your email)

Do you have access to discord? (IM chat service, free download or online) If not, it will be absolutely a necessity for you to create an account and join. It’s asked that you log in to discord at least once a day in order to make sure everything is in line.

Are you good with numbers? All that’s really needed here (even then, not often) is simple addition and subtraction, otherwise feel free to pull out a calculator.

Are you good with lists/charts/sheets? Is it easy to keep up with them, or do you get lost/confused?

If you were to change how anything is run in the center, what would it be? (if you have more than one item you would change, please include it.)

Do you have any visions/goals for KOS? If so, what are they?

THIS IS ONLY A PART ONE!
    There will be another part of the search. This first part is simply to separate applicants by goals/ideas/etc. Multiple people will be accepted through this first round, but not everyone. Please keep that in mind and be nice to anyone you know that may apply.

Also please remember, this will be a very difficult and long search. Understand that I will have very high expectations and boundaries when looking through these forms. If your form is rejected, please do not take it personally- I am only making moves that will be best for the adoption center.

hello! i'm sommer :3
    pms are always open <3

supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β—ƒβ‹„β–Ή KOS β—ƒβ‹„β–Ή OWNER SEARCH

Postby supermancrayon » Sun May 20, 2018 3:55 pm

ο½“ο½•ο½ο½…ο½’ο½ο½ο½Žο½ƒο½’ο½ο½™ο½ο½Ž wrote:
    Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a great week so far :>

It's time for me to start the first part of my co-owner search! If you're interested, please continue reading and if you have any questions, please ask me before you send in any forms.

First off, a couple restrictions:
      - account must be at least 4 months old
      - must have made at minimum 500 posts on CS forums

Alright, if you pass those easy restrictions you are good to go on! All that you need to do now is fill out this form and PM it to me. DO NOT POST YOUR FORM ON THIS THREAD. IT WILL BE IGNORED. When responding to the questions in this form, please add as much information you feel is necessary. if you find yourself "blabbing" in your response, that's fine. I want you to be yourself. I want to know what you expect if you become the new co-owner, what you plan on changing/managing and if you want to change how things are run. Any and all information that pops into your head is encouraged to be put into your form.

Code: Select all
    What is your name/preferred nickname?

How often are you online?

Do you have any CS adopts experience? If so, please link to the thread and/or your history of work. (if possible, and regardless of what kind of contribution it is, please include it! [if you work/ have worked with my adopts you don’t need to include my threads])

If any, what level/amount of art experience do you have? How long have you been creating visual arts?

What level of activity/flow can you handle (slow/medium/busy/insane?)? If things were to get busy, and a lot was going on (ex. A lot of posts needed to be updated at once), what would your reaction be?

Do you have access to Google docs/sheets/etc? (no need to share your email)

Do you have access to discord? (IM chat service, free download or online) If not, it will be absolutely a necessity for you to create an account and join. It’s asked that you log in to discord at least once a day in order to make sure everything is in line.

Are you good with numbers? All that’s really needed here (even then, not often) is simple addition and subtraction, otherwise feel free to pull out a calculator.

Are you good with lists/charts/sheets? Is it easy to keep up with them, or do you get lost/confused?

If you were to change how anything is run in the center, what would it be? (if you have more than one item you would change, please include it.)

Do you have any visions/goals for KOS? If so, what are they?

THIS IS ONLY A PART ONE!
    There will be another part of the search. This first part is simply to separate applicants by goals/ideas/etc. Multiple people will be accepted through this first round, but not everyone. Please keep that in mind and be nice to anyone you know that may apply.

Also please remember, this will be a very difficult and long search. Understand that I will have very high expectations and boundaries when looking through these forms. If your form is rejected, please do not take it personally- I am only making moves that will be best for the adoption center.

pms are always open <3

supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β—ƒβ‹„β–Ή KOS β—ƒβ‹„β–Ή {OWNER SEARCH}

Postby supermancrayon » Wed May 23, 2018 2:37 pm

bump

pms are always open <3

supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby supermancrayon » Sat May 26, 2018 1:41 am

bump

pms are always open <3

supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby supermancrayon » Sun May 27, 2018 3:05 am

bump <3

small notice- banks and customs have been moved off-site onto google docs, and sheets. check them out!

pms are always open <3

supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β—ƒβ‹„β–Ή KOS β—ƒβ‹„β–Ή {OWNER SEARCH deadline june 15}

Postby supermancrayon » Sun May 27, 2018 10:24 am

Thread is getting a makeover x-x hopefully minimized.

pms are always open <3

supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β—ƒβ‹„β–Ή KOS β—ƒβ‹„β–Ή {New litter!}{OWNER SEARCH deadline june 15}

Postby supermancrayon » Sun May 27, 2018 1:24 pm

A new litter is up what. Finally, right?! >.>
    <.<

nah. I'm kidding- there's a litter up, but I'm sorry it took so long to put it up in the first place!

pms are always open <3

supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Sun May 27, 2018 1:26 pm

I want to enter a litter raffle!

username: Agent Maine(Meta)
    Egg #: 5
    New name: Ruby
    Why I want this soon-to-be serpent: i love the colors, reminds me of my birth stone.

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyβ„“ar. » Sun May 27, 2018 1:32 pm

username: Skylar.
    Egg #: 4
    New name: Sky
    Why I want this soon-to-be serpent: I like the pattern. (Also I changed my username from Anything. to Skylar.
xxxxxxxxxzzxx𝐼'𝑀 𝑁𝑂𝑇 𝑆𝐢𝐴𝑅𝐸𝐷 𝗒𝗙 π—§π—›π—˜ 𝗗𝗔π—₯π—ž !
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
𝑖'π‘š π‘›π‘œπ‘‘ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘›π‘›π‘–π‘›π‘”, π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘›π‘›π‘–π‘›π‘”, π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘›π‘›π‘–π‘›π‘”
── ( Skylar. ❖ She/Her ❖ Aquarius ) ──
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ€…β–ˆβ–ˆ ❖
⌜XXX𝐍𝐎, 𝐈'𝐌 ππŽπ“ π€π…π‘π€πˆπƒ πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋XXX ⌝
Currently inactive.
If you need to contact: arty-chan#0088.
⌞XXXXX 𝐈'𝐌 ππŽπ“ 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃, ππŽπ“ 𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 XXXXX⌟
( Sweetens ❖ Happy Holidays! ❖ Pixels ❖ Β© )
❖ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ€…
x
π‘€π˜©π‘¦ π‘€π‘œπ‘’π‘™π‘‘ π‘Ž π‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿ, π‘Ž π‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿ 𝑏𝑒 π‘Žπ‘“π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘–π‘‘ π‘œπ‘“ π‘‘π˜©π‘’ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘˜?

X
Skyβ„“ar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Sun May 27, 2018 4:17 pm

username: FluffyBirdie
    Egg #: 6
    New name: Mesopi
    Why I want this soon-to-be serpent: Shiny greens c: the best colour (ok hand)
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
──── ♦♒♦ ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
β˜…β˜…β˜…
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ♦♒♦ ────
β”‚