Silver's Character Pound | CLOSED

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

code drop ->

Postby silver ~ » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:35 am

will be here
Last edited by silver ~ on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Silver's Character Pound | open

Postby Usha » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:17 pm

stable # 1 |clementine

show name;; The Red Star In The White Sun
     barn name;; Clementine
    gender;; mare
    breed;; mustang x APH [50/50]
    height;; 13.2 hh
    color;; chesnut varnish roan
    genes;; ee/aa/Zz/LPlp
    personality;; Clementine Is A Bit Of The Sassy Girl Who Thinks To Highly Of Herself. But Yet She Does Have A Small Soft Spot For Certain Horses. She Is The Determined Type Of When It Comes To Showing Off In The Ring To Win Or To Show Off In Front Of Stallions. Which That Normally Doesn't End Well Because Of Her Clumsiness.

..Just Popping In..

stable #2 | halloween foal #1

show name;; Pocket Full Of Sunshine
     barn name;; Sunny
    gender;; Female
    breed;; mustang
    height;; 15.3 hh
    color;;  buckskin roan tovero
    genes;;  Ee/Aa/Rr/Oo/CRcr/TOBtob
    personality;; This Buckskin Roan Mare Seems To Fit Most Of The Definitions Of Leadership. She Is Selfless, She Cares More About Others Around Her Than Her Own Self. She Likes Working With Others, And Is Very Very Social, Sunny Always Has A Smile On Her Face. Barely Anything Can't Bring Her Down, But If Something Does, It Hits Her Hard. She Isn't The Greatest When She Feels Like She's Failed Or Something Terrible.
Usha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby budmisty0 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:28 pm

show name;; Made You Look
    barn name;; Maverick
    gender;; Stallion
    breed;; mustang
    height;; 15.3 hh
    color;; buckskin roan tovero
    genes;; Ee/Aa/Rr/Oo/CRcr/TOBtob
    personality;; This Stallion is very easy going he is great with people and other horses. Maverick is very gentle toward anyone especially the foals he is never to rough because he knows he can hurt them. He is the most loving horse, he is always there for you when you need him. Maverick is the horse you want when you need a friend that is never ending. Maverick is also very adaptable if you move him somewhere new he will learn how to role with it. He is very understanding so teaching him things is easier, and he is great with younger people/animals. Maverick seems like he is perfect for almost anyone, but he has to get to know you before he shows off his best qualities. He is very shy at first, but once he gets to know you this horse is amazing! It might just take 10 minutes before he falls in love with you.
Last edited by budmisty0 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
budmisty0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oliverpuppypaw » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:19 am

show name;; Crystal Dix
barn name;; Dixie
gender;; mare
breed;; Mustang
height;; 14.2 hh
color;; Buckskin Roan Tovero
genes;;
personality;; Can be stubborn, mostly good and gentle. She's always begging for a treat and loves being pet(: She has had one filly, Axel, and they are inseparable.
oliverpuppypaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:35 pm

show name;; moon light in the night
    barn name;; fallow
    gender;; mare
    breed;; mustang
    height;; 15.3 hh
    personality;; very sweet girl always brightens peoples day and loves to be around others, she is also one to get right to the point and tell you what's on her mind
    Fall is also a very caring mare she always wants to help anyone who is feeling down. But when her herself is feeling down she always removes herself from anyone so she doesn't put a negative affect on anyone and she is usually gone for hours at a time but she says it's good for her cause it gives her time to just appreciate nature and just clear her mind and when she gets back she's her happy go lucky self again
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

winnerspost

Postby silver ~ » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:33 am

Usha wrote:
stable # 1 |clementine

show name;; The Red Star In The White Sun
     barn name;; Clementine
    gender;; mare
    breed;; mustang x APH [50/50]
    height;; 13.2 hh
    color;; chesnut varnish roan
    genes;; ee/aa/Zz/LPlp
    personality;; Clementine Is A Bit Of The Sassy Girl Who Thinks To Highly Of Herself. But Yet She Does Have A Small Soft Spot For Certain Horses. She Is The Determined Type Of When It Comes To Showing Off In The Ring To Win Or To Show Off In Front Of Stallions. Which That Normally Doesn't End Well Because Of Her Clumsiness.

budmisty0 wrote:

show name;; Made You Look
    barn name;; Maverick
    gender;; Stallion
    breed;; mustang
    height;; 15.3 hh
    personality;; This Stallion is very easy going he is great with people and other horses. Maverick is very gentle toward anyone especially the foals he is never to rough because he knows he can hurt them. He is the most loving horse, he is always there for you when you need him. Maverick is the horse you want when you need a friend that is never ending. Maverick is also very adaptable if you move him somewhere new he will learn how to role with it. He is very understanding so teaching him things is easier, and he is great with younger people/animals. Maverick seems like he is perfect for almost anyone, but he has to get to know you before he shows off his best qualities. He is very shy at first, but once he gets to know you this horse is amazing! It might just take 10 minutes before he falls in love with you.

congrats!
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ahirked » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:17 pm

mark
ahki - they/he - black trans lives matter - free palestine
art by -ewie- of my werm, Pip
ahirked

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hugs100 » Fri May 26, 2017 2:24 am

Mark~
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
Hey there! My name is Hugs! I came up with this name because, well, I really like hugs! Naturally I'm a happy person, always joyful, clumsy, and excited about anything and everything. I'm very friendly and won't bite. I love hearing other people's opinions and getting to know the person itself! So, don't be afraid to be my friend! I don't have a life so please PM whenever!
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Usha » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:39 pm

Vandal's Pups

kennel number;; 2
    name;; Kos
    gender;; Male
    breed;; wolf cross
    color;; unnatural
    personality;; Kos Is The Cowardly Type, When It Comes To Violence, He'd Rather Be Hidden In The Den. When It Isn't About Violence, He's Simply Shy, But Yet Still Kind. Kos Is Also Dependent On Piper Alot, Since She Taught Him Almost Everything They Knew, He's Very Dependent. Which Sadly, When He Makes Runs Carrying Messages/Letters Piper Must Go As Well.
    history;; they stayed with there brothers and sister until they were old enough to fend for themselves. vandal left beshazzar, hypatia and alyssa at a village, while taking plato under his wing. Kos went on there own path. Following Piper, They Ended Up Meeting Thunder, And Joining The Scarlet Red Pack, Over Time Kos Went From Omega To Messenger, A Higher Rank Than Before.
    how do they feel about there siblings;; With Piper, It's Great, Most Times He Looks Up To Her, Even Though They're The Same Age.
    The Others, He Does Have Good Relations With, But Since He Doesn't Talk Much, They're Distance Relations.

Vandal's Pups

kennel number;; 1
    name;; Piper
    gender;; Female
    breed;; wolf cross
    color;; unnatural
    personality;; Piper Is An Outgoing, And Very Much Sassy, She's A Shameful Flirt, And Doesn't Much Care Who Knows It. [Once She Tried Flirting With Hawk, Thunder Made Her Regret It]. Behind The Shameful Flirt, She Is A Kind Wolf, She Likes Learning, And The Physics Behind The Healing. She Alright With Kos Being Dependent On Her, Mainly Because She Enjoys The Slight Power From It.
    history;; they stayed with there brothers and sister until they were old enough to fend for themselfs. vandal left beshazzar, hypatia and alyssa at a village, while taking plato under his wing. Piper went on there own path. Along With Kos, Joined The Scarlet Red Pack, She Became Such A Flirt That It Lead Her Into Getting A Few Small Scars On Her Because She Tried Flirting With The Mated Alpha. But She Became A Healer, She's Been Fascinated With What Can Happen, She Kind Of Turned Into A Cool But Crazy Witch.
    how do they feel about there siblings;; With Kos, Everything Is Good, Until She Randomly Takes Anger Out On Him Over Her Own Actions. Since Most Of Her Other Siblings Don't Speak Anymore To Her, They're All Distance Relationships, She Doesn't Know If Any Hate Her Or Not.

ayoka's brother

name;; Adam
    gender;; male
    breed;; himalayan wolf
    color;; wild type
    personality;; Adam Is To Much Of A Talkive Wolf, He Likes To Speak About His Travels, His Encounters With Others, You Name It. He's Very Much Of A Show Off, Since Adam Is Much Of A Talkive Person He's Very Friendly, But Doubke Cross Him And You'll Wish You Didn't.
    history;; Adam Lived Far Away From Where He Is Now, Once He Was Old Enough He Went Out On His Own To Learn What He Can, And Make Himself Survive. As He Traveled, Adam Trained Himself, Making Himself Stronger, Because He Couldn't Smell Any Other Wolf For Miles. He Never Knew When He'd Have Another Wolf To Protect Him. How He Trained Was By Attacking Full Herds Of Elk/Deer One By One, Making Him Increasingly Stealthy. Adam Soon Came Across A Large Lake, Bored And Looking For Something To Do, He Crossed The Cold Lake. After Crossing It, He Couldn't move, He Fell Asleep On The Side. When He Woke Up He Realized He Was In A Healing Spot In A Den. That's When Thunder, Hawk And Reku Came Up To Greet Him. They Told Him What Had Happened To Him, How They Found Him, And That He's Welcome To Join The Pack. Adam, Asked For Time To Think, While He Rested Up. After Sleeping And Recovering, Adam Agreed To Becoming A Pack Member, Mainly Because He Was Excited To Finally Be In One.
Usha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silver ~ » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:04 pm

Usha wrote:
Vandal's Pups

kennel number;; 2
    name;; Kos
    gender;; Male
    breed;; wolf cross
    color;; unnatural
    personality;; Kos Is The Cowardly Type, When It Comes To Violence, He'd Rather Be Hidden In The Den. When It Isn't About Violence, He's Simply Shy, But Yet Still Kind. Kos Is Also Dependent On Piper Alot, Since She Taught Him Almost Everything They Knew, He's Very Dependent. Which Sadly, When He Makes Runs Carrying Messages/Letters Piper Must Go As Well.
    history;; they stayed with there brothers and sister until they were old enough to fend for themselves. vandal left beshazzar, hypatia and alyssa at a village, while taking plato under his wing. Kos went on there own path. Following Piper, They Ended Up Meeting Thunder, And Joining The Scarlet Red Pack, Over Time Kos Went From Omega To Messenger, A Higher Rank Than Before.
    how do they feel about there siblings;; With Piper, It's Great, Most Times He Looks Up To Her, Even Though They're The Same Age.
    The Others, He Does Have Good Relations With, But Since He Doesn't Talk Much, They're Distance Relations.

Vandal's Pups

kennel number;; 1
    name;; Piper
    gender;; Female
    breed;; wolf cross
    color;; unnatural
    personality;; Piper Is An Outgoing, And Very Much Sassy, She's A Shameful Flirt, And Doesn't Much Care Who Knows It. [Once She Tried Flirting With Hawk, Thunder Made Her Regret It]. Behind The Shameful Flirt, She Is A Kind Wolf, She Likes Learning, And The Physics Behind The Healing. She Alright With Kos Being Dependent On Her, Mainly Because She Enjoys The Slight Power From It.
    history;; they stayed with there brothers and sister until they were old enough to fend for themselfs. vandal left beshazzar, hypatia and alyssa at a village, while taking plato under his wing. Piper went on there own path. Along With Kos, Joined The Scarlet Red Pack, She Became Such A Flirt That It Lead Her Into Getting A Few Small Scars On Her Because She Tried Flirting With The Mated Alpha. But She Became A Healer, She's Been Fascinated With What Can Happen, She Kind Of Turned Into A Cool But Crazy Witch.
    how do they feel about there siblings;; With Kos, Everything Is Good, Until She Randomly Takes Anger Out On Him Over Her Own Actions. Since Most Of Her Other Siblings Don't Speak Anymore To Her, They're All Distance Relationships, She Doesn't Know If Any Hate Her Or Not.

ayoka's brother

name;; Adam
    gender;; male
    breed;; himalayan wolf
    color;; wild type
    personality;; Adam Is To Much Of A Talkive Wolf, He Likes To Speak About His Travels, His Encounters With Others, You Name It. He's Very Much Of A Show Off, Since Adam Is Much Of A Talkive Person He's Very Friendly, But Doubke Cross Him And You'll Wish You Didn't.
    history;; Adam Lived Far Away From Where He Is Now, Once He Was Old Enough He Went Out On His Own To Learn What He Can, And Make Himself Survive. As He Traveled, Adam Trained Himself, Making Himself Stronger, Because He Couldn't Smell Any Other Wolf For Miles. He Never Knew When He'd Have Another Wolf To Protect Him. How He Trained Was By Attacking Full Herds Of Elk/Deer One By One, Making Him Increasingly Stealthy. Adam Soon Came Across A Large Lake, Bored And Looking For Something To Do, He Crossed The Cold Lake. After Crossing It, He Couldn't move, He Fell Asleep On The Side. When He Woke Up He Realized He Was In A Healing Spot In A Den. That's When Thunder, Hawk And Reku Came Up To Greet Him. They Told Him What Had Happened To Him, How They Found Him, And That He's Welcome To Join The Pack. Adam, Asked For Time To Think, While He Rested Up. After Sleeping And Recovering, Adam Agreed To Becoming A Pack Member, Mainly Because He Was Excited To Finally Be In One.

I forget to reply, they are yours c:
(links) not very active here anymore
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me