Pound of Hope [CLOSED PERMANENTLY]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Pound of Hope [CLOSED PERMANENTLY]

Postby Desmond » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:01 pm

It's been a good run, but it's time to lay POH to rest. It's been my pride and joy... but I'd rather let it gracefully pass on instead of struggle and suffer. <3
I'll PM the original donators to return their donations, as soon as I get my laptop back from the shop. If you've changed your username, wait to claim them from a final call post with the ones left.
Those unclaimed from that last post will either go to another agency or will go through a liquidation round.
Please don't post what kennels you donated. I honestly don't need to know that right now. ^^;
Thank you for making this place amazing. <3

Sudden Death Round Started Here.
Results.

Adoptions Are: OPEN | Donations Are: OPEN | Round Ends: Friday, April 19th at 9PM EST

Waralz bids you hello, curious visitor!

Welcome to Pound of Hope, a character adoption agency where we accept all those looking for a good home, who were left here either because their owners couldn't give them the home they truly deserve, or because they have wandered into our midst. Below, you can see the creatures pining for love and a home to call their own. First, you will see those who are more common in pounds: canines, felines, and equines. As you move down the kennels, you'll come upon those who are less common, hybrids and mythical, rarer species and those who are supposedly extinct. All of them deserve homes. Will you take one of our amazing characters home with you today?

Table of Contents

Rules for Adopters
    Don't steal.
      Don't donate something that's not yours, nor use one of these characters without adopting it. We will report you to the mods, and blacklist you. There's no glory among thieves.
    Up to two forms per common kennel, and one form per "freak" kennel.
      Leave some for other people, please! Don't go for every character at once. Two forms are allowed for P kennels and one for the F kennels at the same time.
    No bugging.
      Don't ask when the code drop is. Begging for a character, pulling a pity party, bullying, harassing and nagging about getting things done right here, right now will not be tolerated. Everything will be run in a timely manner, there's no reason to be impatient. Also, please be aware that this is not first-come, first-serve.
    No boasting.
      We don't care if you wrote five or a hundred pages on Word. What matters is content. We have our own private critics to help you with this, just ask.
    All adoptions, unless otherwise specified by the original donator, are to come back here when no longer wanted.
      Unless they want the donation returned to them, we will find a wonderful new home for the character. Please do not sell, trade or otherwise lose possession of your character!
    Respect the mods.
      We've got a fair few. Don't want to listen to them? Don't come back.
    Forms now expire.
      Any form not edited after two months with no winner for the character will be taken off of Octo's list. An extension of two weeks will be granted once upon request.
    All art posted in adoption forms MUST be made by yourself.
      We do not accept free lineart as art. Nor can you purchase art from others to put in your form.
    Form templates longer than two pages will not be judged.
      Long templates/memes from dA about your characters are not allowed; they are just too long and we feel that nothing of value is put down, anyway. You can discuss this (politely) with Octo, Tiikeria, or myself, but we all absolutely despise these templates.
    Only ask for crit if you are willing to take it and do something with it such as improve your form.
      Whining if you do not alter your form after you have received critique may very well cast you in a bad light in the eyes of our crit staff, and they may not want to help you next time around.
    Treat crit staff with respect.
      B's not paying them - this is all done out of their own free time, and the goodwill of their hearts. Crit staff are encouraged to go to B and/or Tiki if they have problems with users, and that may end up badly either in the eyes of POH or CS itself - board warnings may be handed out if someone is extremely rude or starts bullying our staff [thereby breaking CS rules].
    Critique requests close automatically six hours before the round closes - so at 3PM EST, the day of the code drop.
      This is to allow the staff to finish critiques and allow those who asked in a timely manner get a little time to work on their forms. Please note that this is an automatic closing time - there may be no announcement at all!

Rules for Donors
    We do not accept requests to be the judge of the donation, nor do we allow requests for the donator to give permission.
      It's too much of a hassle; when you give the character up for adoption, you have relinquished your rights to it, and entrust our hired judges to find a good home. If our judges need help, they will ask for it.
    If you, yourself, would not adopt it, don't donate it.
      If you think a design is awful, it might end up sitting here until kingdom come - and we don't have the space for that. :c So, to keep as many things going as possible, please don't throw random clashing, busy designs together for the sake of donating them. We reserve the right to not put up characters that we see as having little or no chance at finding a home. Also - be aware that while B is working the kennels, they will not accept donations hosted by Iaza, because of the deletion issues with the server. If you use Iaza for transparency, please save the PNG back onto your computer to upload elsewhere.
    We also cannot allow outright restrictions on the mental or personal aspects of characters
      Personality or mate preferences are good examples of this. However, we are fine with polite requests, such as "Please don't make this character this way". The only exceptions to this are Fursona/Fursona mate/Fursona relation restrictions.

The Blacklist
    • Good Times
    • no face
    • Horselurrver

Meet the Staff
    Overlord of Overlordiness: -3B-
      Triple-B keeps you guys in order, and collects applications as they come in.
    Ambassador of Affiliates & Crit Tsarina: Miakemi
      Mia answers questions, deals with affiliates, and is a backup judge in the event that our regular judges are unavailable. She also oversees the crit staff.

Mia's Minions
          • Crit Master: Phoenix's Rebirth
          • Mossbrook
          • Corgie
    Queen of Code Drops: Red October
      Octo keeps everyone in line, gives acceptable applicants the characters they desire, and heads the Success Stories thread.
    Mistress Dictator of Donations & Revamp Royalty: Tiikeria
      Tiki keeps an eye on everyone, collects donations to be put up, and critiques when asked. She also keeps a running list of donations to be revamped.

Regal Revampers
          • Toki&Bel (Beloved)
          • wibeke
          • Syra

Links to Click
Last edited by Desmond on Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:53 pm, edited 143 times in total.
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tips and Forms

Postby Desmond » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:01 pm

B's Donating Tips
    Make sure the picture is less than 640 pixels in width.
      Any larger, and it will be cut off by the board. Preferably, keep the picture between 550 to 600 pixels; this doesn't apply to Oekakis.
    Make sure the picture is clear, and has all components in one part.
      We do not accept headshots. The more clear the markings are, the better chance it has of being adopted.
    The donation should look like something you, yourself, would adopt.
      If your donation is nothing more than a scribble that you hate, more than likely, it won't be adopted, which makes us sad.
    Don't throw a design together for the sake of donating, please.
      Please take your time when you design something. We can tell when heart is put into a design, and, a lot of the time, these are the first designs to be adopted.
    No extremely restrictive preferences.
      It cannot be dictated that a character must be RP'd, get art every month, etc.

B's Adopting Tips
    Be concise.
      If you can write an entire sentence in one word, go for it. The more powerful the diction, the more powerful the form. For practice, try writing entire stories in six words, ie: 'She cried. There was no hope.'
    Mechanics, mechanics, mechanics.
      Check for spelling and grammar errors. These things, though simple, really makes things easier on the judges. Brush up on your English grammar rules.
    Quantity does not a quality form make.
      Just because you have a novel, doesn't mean you can beat a 451-word form. Your novel may lack something that the short form may have; and not all novels are quality.
    Be consistent.
      If you're going to be set in the 1800's, don't bring in an iPod. o.o;; Also, be sure the character you make in the personality part of the form is the same one that you write in your story.
    Be creative.
      Don't use a plotline that everyone recognizes (prince must kill uncle for killing father, etc.). Alternatively, add variety in your sentence structure. Long, complex sentences paint vibrant, beautiful pictures that flow through the reader's mind according to your command. Short ones are punchy. Strong. Angry. Sometimes.... murderous.
    Leave out useless information.
      So what if he's got ten sisters and twenty brothers that he never met and doesn't know about? If it has no impact on his personality or history, leave it out. Don't waste your time on things like that. However, details make stories come alive. I want to hear the slow creaking of the old, weathered wheel-mill as it slowly turns with the help of the slow, shrunken stream. The reader should feel that they are in a story, not callously looking down on it from above.
    Break up text walls.
      It's easier to read forms if the paragraphs are separated by a bit of space.
    Be organized.
      Setting up your form in a specific way, then tying it all together in a creative and well-thought-out way makes a form almost a guaranteed win.

Examples By Staff

Forms

Donation Form
      Code: Select all
      [b][size=120]I am looking to donate...[/size][/b]
      [b]Image:[/b]
      [b]Lineart used (if any):[/b]
      [b]Name:[/b]
      [b]Gender:[/b]
      [b]Species:[/b]
      [b]Preferences:[/b]
      [b]By submitting this form, I, [insert username here], agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.[/b]
      [size=1]AreYouAWitch[/size]

Adoptions Form
      [b][size=120]I am looking to adopt...[/size][/b]
      Picture: [img][Replace with picture's URL!][/img]
      [b]Kennel number:[/b]
      [b]Name:[/b]
      [b]Breed:[/b]
      [b]Why do you want this animal and what will you do for it?:[/b]
      [b]Personality:[/b]
      [b]Likes:[/b]
      [b]Dislikes:[/b]
      [b]History/Background:[/b]
      [b]Art:[/b]
      [b]Other:[/b]

Revamp Form
      [b][size=120]OMG, Revamp![/size][/b]
      [b]Kennel Number:[/b]
      [b]New Picture:[/b]
      [b]Lineart Used:[/b]
      [size=1]I'mSorryAaron[/size]

Reclaim Form
      [b][size=120]I can haz character back?[/size][/b]
      [b]Kennel Number:[/b]
      [b]Why?:[/b]
      [size=1]HeyBro![/size]

Check what's new
    Donations

Revamps
Last edited by Desmond on Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:39 am, edited 17 times in total.
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Star of the Drop & Common Creatures Kennels 1-50

Postby Tiikeria » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:03 pm

Below is a character that has been staying in our kennels far longer than we would like. They are amazing designs, and characters full of personality and life. All they is for a home of their own, and the love and care they have been missing sense they arrived here at Pound of Hope. Won't you give them a chance?

This Drop's Star is... wrote:
    Kennel F33 wrote:Image:
    Old Image
    Name: ---
    Species: Dinosaur!
    Preferences: Meh!
    By submitting this form, I, Syra, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

This little dinosaur has made me smile since we first got it, several, several, several months ago. I know she'd be a really great character, but I guess she hasn't found the right person? Regardless, she's a beautiful little thing and needs a home, so here she is, getting a little boost. Care to give her a place to stay forever? <3
    [/quote]

Welcome to the Common Creatures kennels, where canines, felines and equines make their temporary home. Check out the characters in the below kennels to see if there is anyone that calls out to you and pulls at your heartstrings. i assure you, they welcome it.

Kennel P1 wrote:Image: Image
    Lineart used (if any): Emberwolf's
    Name: Amaya
    Species: Wold/dog
    Preferences: I'd like her design to stay the same along with her accessories please, her name can be changed if you feel necessary, but I would like her gender to stay the same. I would also like her to stay some type of canine please. Please keep her on a character thread or wherever you keep your characters and use her and love her.
    Also if you would, I'd like to know who adopts her, so I can check up on her from time to time to make sure she hasnt been forgetten, if you would.? (:
    By submitting this form, I, ~Jackie~, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P2 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image 3
    Old Image 2
    Alternative Image
    Revamp Linart: Toki's Free Bull Terrier Lineart
    Name: unnamed
    Species: canine.
    Preferences: keep design. small accesories are okay. if you can, it'd be great if you could keep in touch with me, minnie:) and vampirate, cause we are the parents. :3
    By submitting this form, I, Minnie:), agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P3 wrote:Image:
    By Mockingbird/Repeat
    Lineart used (if any):
    I looked quite hard to find it but it's nowhere to be seen :C I'm really sorry.
    Name:
    Thomas
    Species:
    Canine
    Preferences:
    -Please take care of him
    -I'd appreciate if you didn't change his design seriously, nor did you take off his scarf. Feel free to add a few accessories though.
    -Don't write him a sob story, I really don't want him to have a harsh history :c
    By submitting this form, I, [insert username here], agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P4 wrote:Image: Image
    Lineart used (if any): Err... Can't find it. ;c
    Name: Karian
    Species: Wolf
    Preferences: I would rather you not change his Gender, and I would like his name to stay around a wolf/dog. He was a sona so I will check on you to make sure that he is getting the love. If you get him, PM me, I would LOVE to know. <3 I also have lots of art of him, so that comes along with it. <3 The tattoo on his arm is his mate, PMing me would provide the owner and more. <3
    By submitting this form, I, MadWolf, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P5 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image 2
    Old Image
    Revamp Lineart: Free kitten lineart by Mako-Zune
    Name: Alimea
    Species: Domestic/Wild Cat
    Preferences:
    Keep her name and gender
    No marking Changes
    Love her
    By submitting this form, I, Lirrie , agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P6 wrote:Image: Image
    Lineart used (if any): I bought the lineart from Schneemaehne
    Name: Unnamed
    Species: Canine/Wolf
    Preferences: You may edit the design a bit, and add a few accessories. You can change the species, and don't let her sit there unused.
    By submitting this form, I, DisabledDinosaur, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P7 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image 2
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any): WIP
    Revamp Lineart: Free PSD Wolf Pup Lineart by Fells-Adopts
    Name: Moonrise
    Species: Wolf/Dog
    Preferences:
    -Name can change
    -Gender can change
    -Can be fursona, mate or charrie
    -Can be used in RPs
    -Do not let her collect dust
    -Do not adopt her just to sell her, make profit, etc.
    -Love her <3
    By submitting this form, I, Shine, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P8 wrote:Image
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any): http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=230597&hilit=Standard
    Revamp Lineart: http://darkwolfyoukai.deviantart.com/favourites/38916817#/d3jo7bg
    Name: Myusha (Can change)
    Preferences:
    -- Do not change the design.
    By submitting this form, I, L o v i n o, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P9 wrote:Image:
    her reference is here
    Lineart used (if any): --
    Name: Blossom
    Species: Fox
    Preferences:
    - design cant be changed
    - accessories can be added
    - name can change
    - gender can change
    - cant be your fursona or related somehow to your sona
    - please do not trade or resell, bring her back to the PoH
    By submitting this form, I, amour., agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P10 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image 4
    Old Image 3
    Old Image 2
    Old Image
    Revamp Lineart: Free puppy base by AinaShadox
    Name: You pick~
    Species:Wolf
    Preferences: Please use him, he is a pup, and not to be used in any relation to your 'sona.
    By submitting this form, I, ravenstella, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P11 wrote:Image:
    Lineart used (if any): http://bigbadmusician.deviantart.com/fa ... 0#/d59derk
    Name: RAWR
    Species: Tiger
    Preferences: Must remain a tiger, but can be any of the varieties of the species. Design my change, but only slightly. Harmless accessories only. Needs a home on a thread or site.
    By submitting this form, I, -3B-, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P12 wrote:Image: Image
    Lineart used (if any): This one
    Name: None yet (you choose)
    Species: wolf
    Preferences: You may change the under design for small things but keep the hoody and leg warmers,hair the same.
    By submitting this form, I, Pure One, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P13 wrote:Image:
    Lineart used (if any):
    viewtopic.php?t=961200
    Name:
    You choose
    Species:
    Wolf
    Preferences:
    ~
    By submitting this form, I, AntelopeShortbread, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P14 wrote:Image: Image
    Lineart used (if any): Custom art by me, Azalesha
    Species: Lion
    Preferences:
    - I'd like it if she stayed female, but it's not a must ^^
    - Please keep her species feline.
    - No major changes to the design please ;)

By submitting this form, I, Azalesha, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P15 wrote:Image:Image
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any):http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=627726
    Revamp Lineart: Custom by Wibeke
    Name:Rat King (RK)
    Species:Dog
    Preferences:
    you can change name.
    you can do very small design changes.
    keep the rat sitting next to him as a friend or toy.
    if you dont want him any more send it back here or to me. :)
    By submitting this form, I, Haddock, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P16 wrote:Image:
    Lineart used (if any):
    viewtopic.php?t=230597
    Name:
    Your choice
    Species:
    Wolf
    Preferences:
    ~
    By submitting this form, I, AntelopeShortbread, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P17 wrote:Image: Image
    Revamp 1
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any): Neara's flying/running wolf lineart
    Revamp Lineart: 1: viewtopic.php?t=822667 // 2: Custom by Wibeke
    Name: Clouded Sky
    Preferences:
    Must stay a female wolf, I'd prefer for the name to be kept, but I don't mind it changed. No design changes and please credit me for the making of the design. No leaving this to rot please!

By submitting this form, I, Sapphire22 , agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P18 wrote:Image:Image
    Old Image 3
    Old Image
    Old Image
    Revamp Lineart: Deviation in Storage
    Name:
    You Pick
    Species:
    Feline, canine, whatever works for you. :3
    Preferences:
    Please do not change its design; and give it back to me if you no longer want it.
    By submitting this form, I Red October, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P19 wrote:Image
    Lineart used (if any): Lines by Piercing The Veil
    Name: Sycamala
    Preferences:

♫: You may change gender and name.
    ♪: Species MUST be in the canine category.
    ♫: May not be fursona, or related to fursona
    ♪: No Selling

By submitting this form, I, Loka, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P20 wrote:Image: Image
    Lineart used (if any):Neara’s Lion Lineart
    Name: Volcano
    Preferences: You may change its name, gender and or its accessories but no design changes. He can be a fursona, fursona’s mate, friend etc.
    By submitting this form, I, Aima , agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P21 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image

Lineart used (if any): This one.
    Revamp Lineart: http://silentlyscreamingout.deviantart.com/art/Free-Pit-Bull-Puppy-Line-Art-1-316774985
    Name: Up to the adopter.
    Species: Up to the adopter.
    Preferences: Just so long as the adopter takes good care, and if they no longer wish to house this critter then please return it back here.
    By submitting this form, I, Stavern, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P22 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any): viewtopic.php?t=313060
    Revamp Lineart: Meancheen's Three Free Puppy Lineart
    Preferences: No preferences, do what you like with her
    By submitting this form, I, Estee, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P23 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any): None
    Revamp Lineart: http://darkwolfyoukai.deviantart.com/favourites/38916817#/d2sfcod
    Name: Splitz
    Species: Dingo
    Preferences: It's original owner wanted him to keep his name. Otherwise, gender and species can change. Please save the image to your computer, because I will delete it from my PB account once adopted. For more art of him, PM me.
    By submitting this form, I, Nawee, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P24 wrote:Image:
    Lineart used (if any):
    Not sure if it was a lineart, but his design is by Gamble
    Name:
    Atticus
    Species:
    Canine
    Preferences:
    -Please take care of him.
    -Please don't change his design/remove his scarf.
    By submitting this form, I, [insert username here], agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P25 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image 2
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any):http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=230597
    Revamp Lineart: http://xinsha.deviantart.com/art/Free-Running-Wolf-Base-170829125
    Name:Flower
    Preferences:Can't be your fursona,but can be your fursona's mate,no major revamps,adding new markings and items is OK,but don't remove old stuff,gender and species must stay,but can be made into a Anthro.Don't change her name unless you have another character with the same name.
    Please PM me if you get her
    By submitting this form, I, .·.Ɯσℓғ'ƨ Ƨσʋℓ.·., agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P26 wrote:Image:
    By Wesleydog | By Stripey | By Cria/Crayon |By Stripey |
    Lineart used (if any):
    By Me, design/image
    Name:
    N/A
    Species:
    Two-Head Cerberus
    Preferences:
    -Please keep him two headed, it was part of his charm
    -Don't change his design please
    -Keep him male, if you could <3
    -Love and use him!

Kennel P27 wrote:Image:
    Lineart used (if any): N/A; custom by me.
    Name: Belle
    Species: Cat
    Preferences: Feel free to change name and/or gender- just love him/her, please~
    By submitting this form, I, Red October, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P28 wrote:Image:
    Lineart used (if any): http://bigbadmusician.deviantart.com/fa ... 0#/d4946ct
    Name: KITTY
    Species: Domestic cat
    Preferences: Species and design must stay the same. Harmless accessories only. Needs a home on a thread or site.
    By submitting this form, I, -3B-, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P29 wrote:Image: Image
    x x
    Lineart used (if any): Custom by Me
    Name: Lukia
    Preferences: Do not make major changes to the design, minor changes are fine. Same with items. Feel free to remove hair as well. Keep him a male and some sort of canine. Feel free to change his name. Do not make fursona/related to fursona/fursona's mate. He was designed by Nuky 101

Kennel P30 wrote:Image:Image
    Old Image 2
    Old Image
    Original Lineart: viewtopic.php?t=227889
    Revamp Lineart: viewtopic.php?t=624624
    Name: Spring (Can be changed)
    Species: Dog
    Preferences:I'd like him/her to have a home somewhere, either on a character thread or on a character site. Please don't use this character as your fursona. The symbol on his back must stay, and feel free to add accessories!
    By submitting this form, I, kittycatz, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P31 wrote:Image: Image
    Lineart used (if any): Custom for me from an age old art trade
    Name: Bronzeclaw
    Preferences: Not your fursona, not related to your fursona, no changes to his design, pm me for more art of him.
    By submitting this form, I, [Queen Chrysalis], agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P32 wrote:Image:
    http://wesleydog.weebly.com/uploads/8/6/5/2/8652058/4586971_orig.png
    http://wesleydog.weebly.com/uploads/8/6/5/2/8652058/609927629.png
    http://wesleydog.weebly.com/uploads/8/6/5/2/8652058/154035224.png
    http://wesleydog.weebly.com/uploads/8/6/5/2/8652058/3545625_orig.png
    http://wesleydog.weebly.com/uploads/8/6/5/2/8652058/544100736.png
    Lineart used (if any): http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=1182863, Unknown, By Muggafinn, By Peace&Colby, By ty-tay, and By Skritnaja
    Name: Sundara
    Preferences:
    - Do not change the name, gender, species, or design, and give the credits to the respective artists.
    - Love and use her.
    - Return her to the Pound of Hope if you can no longer provide the proper care for her.
    - Be sensible and reasonable when writing a form and planning to adopt her; be sure that you're positive you'd truly be able to provide sufficient care.
    By submitting this form, I, wesleydog, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P33 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image 3
    Old Image 2
    Old Image
    Extra image
    Revamp Lineart: http://bigbadmusician.deviantart.com/favourites/43485039#/d53wv0o
    Name: Sonia (Please don't change)
    Species: Wolf/dog
    Preferences: Don't change the name or gender. Please don't take away from the design and no changing it.
    By submitting this form, I,Delecri, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P34 wrote:Image: Image
    Lineart used (if any): custom by kataraTakaran
    Name: Tlvdatsiun-Vtsadi
    Species: Amur Leopard (Anthro)
    Preferences: Please keep her female and a leopard, and preferably anthro, but you can make a quad form if you want. I would appreciate if you kept the name, but if you really don't want to, don't stress it. Please do not make her your fursona/fursona's mate. If no longer wanted, please return to the PoH <3
    More than anything, please take very good care of her!
    Extra Art :3
    By submitting this form, I, sugarkitty., agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P35 wrote:Image: Image
    Lineart used (if any): Valwolf's Pay to Use Cat Lines
    Name:-
    Species: Cat, but you may change if you like.
    Preferences: Minor design changes are ok, and you can add accessories.
    If no longer wanted, please return to Pound of Hope, The New Agency or SCAA.
    By submitting this form, I, Solloby, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P36 wrote:Image:
    You can't see the legs, but both of them match the tail, and all paws are white.
    Lineart used (if any):
    X
    Name:
    Aseira
    Species:
    Wolf/Wolf anthro
    Preferences:
    CAN'S -
    Change name, species, and add accessories such as hair and the like.
    CAN'T'S -
    Change gender, design, or take credit for the design.
    I'd also like to keep in touch with the winner, please.
    IF YOU WIN AND YOU NO LONGER WANT THIS CHARACTER, PLEASE RETURN HER TO ME!
    By submitting this form, I, Redemption, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P37 wrote:Image:
    Lineart used :
    viewtopic.php?t=624624#p14608427
    Name:
    You name him!
    Species:
    Wolf
    Preferences:
    Please don't change his gender, you can name him what ever you want, you can change the breed, but it must remain canine. You can use him as your fursona/fursona's mate ect. Return to me if unwanted. please credit me if used for fursona.
    By submitting this form, I, Ladybug53, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P38 wrote:b]Image:[/b] Image
    x x x x
    Lineart used (if any): viewtopic.php?t=391956
    Name: masukaredo
    Preferences: Do not make major changes to the design, minor changes are fine. Same with items. Feel free to add hair as well. Keep her a female and some sort of canine. Feel free to change her name. Do not make fursona/related to fursona/fursona's mate. She was designed by ellisia
    By submitting this form, I, wolf blood song, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P39 wrote:Image: Image
    Species: Cat.
    Preferences: Prefer no design changes, but feel free to add space-themed or other appropriate accessories such as wings, armor or jewellery. No hair please. I would prefer this character to go to someone who will make or buy art for them. If no longer wanted, please return to Solloby.
    By submitting this form, I, Solloby, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P40 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any): [x]
    Name:Sidewalk Chalk
    Preferences:
    *You may change the name
    *You may choose the gender
    *You may not alter the design.
    *You may add accessories.
    By submitting this form, I, Arouria, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P41 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image 2
    Old Image
    Alternative Images
    Original Lineart: By Spotty
    Revamp Lineart: http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=wolf+lineart&offset=24#/d48jmk9
    Name: Paint
    Preferences: Not to be used as a fursona/fursona's mate. No huge changes. May not change gender or name.
    By submitting this form, I, Wolfy11, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P42 wrote:Image:Image
    Old Image
    Revamp Lineart: Mako-Zune's Free To Use Wolf Lineart
    Name: Pastel
    Species: German Shepherd x Wolf Hybrid [must stay]
    Preferences:
    Gender + Species must stay the same, please no removing or adding anything to her design ^^ Small accessories are okay and I would perfer if you kept her name Pastel
    By submitting this form, I, SweetCorgi, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P43 wrote:Image:
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any):
    None, but this was made and designed for me by mirrorlife
    Revamp Lineart:
    -Cat Base- by PuddingWaffles
    Name:
    Galaxia
    Species:
    Cat
    Preferences:
    That gender and species remain the same. That's it. c;
    By submitting this form, I, Toxi, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P44 wrote:Image:
    Old Image 2
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any):
    The Royal Mirage's lineart
    Revamp Lineart:
    http://roneri.deviantart.com/art/Free-PSD-and-SAI-Feline-Lineart-vs-2-321685854
    Name:
    Mason
    Species:
    Wolf
    Preferences:
    Species can change, accessories can be added. Please do not let him collect dust, no gender or name changes.
    By submitting this form, I, {ƒireƒly} , agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P45 wrote:Image: Image
    Species: Cat.
    Preferences: Prefer no design changes, but feel free to add space-themed or other appropriate accessories such as wings, armor or jewellery. No hair please. I would prefer this character to go to someone who will make or buy art for them. If no longer wanted, please return to Solloby.

Kennel P46 wrote:Image:Image
    Old Image 2
    Old Image
    Revamp Lineart: http://roneri.deviantart.com/art/Free-PSD-and-SAI-Feline-Lineart-vs-2-321685854
    Name: ~
    Preferences:
    Changeable gender and name; please try to keep spieces. Do not remove any markings. You may remove wins/bandages. Can change gender too female, if you do, must remove mane...
    By submitting this form, I, Rebeccashe, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P47 wrote:Image:
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any):
    TheWolfGirl90's lines, which would be here.
    Revamp Lineart:
    http://darkwolfyoukai.deviantart.com/#/d1amhhb
    Name:
    Tyrelle
    Species:
    Wolf
    Preferences:
    I prefer that you don't change his gender and species. You may add accessories to him. You may not change his design. I would also prefer you to change his name. Please love him and care for him and not let him collect dust.
    If you do not want him anymore, send him back to me. Please PM me if you get him, and the form. Thanks ^^
    By submitting this form, I, xoKorina, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P48 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image
    Lineart used: Astar-Shadow's Fox-wolf lineart
    Revamp Lineart: http://darkwolfyoukai.deviantart.com/favourites/38916817?offset=24#/d1amhhb
    Name: karli.
    Species: -
    Preferences: Please don't change anything. Maybe a few small accessories here and there.. but that's it. PM for extra art.
    By submitting this form, I, Minnie:), agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P49 wrote:Image:
    Lineart used (if any): Here
    Name: Cleo (Left) Petra (Right)
    Species: Ponies
    Preferences: Cleo and Petra are siblings, and I wish they can stay together. You are allowed to change the names if you want, as optional.
    By submitting this form, I, Candor, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P50 wrote: Image: Image
    Lineart used (if any): I bought the lineart from Schneemaehne
    Name: Chyna
    Preferences: Don't change the species, and you may change the name. You can add accessories and little design edits.
    By submitting this form, I, DisabledDinosaur, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Back to Beginning
Last edited by Desmond on Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:40 am, edited 57 times in total.
Tiikeria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Common Creatures Kennels 51-100

Kennel P51 wrote: Image:
    Lineart used (if any): http://smokeroadlagoon.weebly.com/uploa ... 6_orig.jpg
    Name: Tahigo (Tah-he-go)
    Species: Mackenzie Valley Wolf
    Preferences:
    Return Here if no longer wanted
    Must remain male
    Species and Name can change
    If you win PM for more art!
    By submitting this form, I, Foxtrot55, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P52 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any): viewtopic.php?t=620974
    Name: Tami (Can Change)
    Preferences: You may change her name and make an anthro form of her. You may add small acessories like necklaces and such. I would not like you to let her gather dust, I would like to see some art of her.If at any point you don't want her, please send her back to me.
    By submitting this form, I, TigressJaguiar, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P53 wrote:Image: Image
    Lineart used (if any): These are custom lines
    Name: Ying
    Preferences: You may change her name! But not the gender. I would like her to stay some type of canine, but she can shapeshift every now and then. You may add small design changes but please nothing to dramatic, I would like it to stay the same for the most part. You may add accessories, but please dont over do it. Her blue crystal necklace must stay though. I would like her to stay on some type of character thread. Please love her and take care of her!<3
    By submitting this form, I, ~Jackie~, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P54 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any):
    viewtopic.php?t=624624
    Name:
    Aurora Borealis
    Species:
    Wolf
    Preferences:
    -Please PM me your forms, I'd like to see them (:
    -Please keep a canine.
    -Can't be a Fursona, Fursona's mate, sibling, cousin, etc.
    -Name and Gender CAN change.
    -Design MUST stay the same.
    -Minor accessories can be added.
    -Please put into a character thread/site, and please use and love him/her.
    By submitting this form, I, Pooka135, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P55 wrote:Image:
    Lineart used (if any):
    Click
    Name:
    Up to Adopter
    Species:
    Canine/ wolf
    Preferences: That adopter notifies me prior to adoption
    By submitting this form, I, c00kieguirl, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P56 wrote:Image:

Lineart used (if any):
    viewtopic.php?t=319924

Name:
    Winner can decide.

Species:
    Wolf

Preferences:
    Do basically anything with her; accessory adds, accessory removes, gender changes, etc. Just please use her.

By submitting this form, I, {ƒireƒly} , agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P57 wrote:Image:
    Old Image 2
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any):http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=475148
    Revamp Lineart: http://darkwolfyoukai.deviantart.com/favourites/38916817#/d1svf13
    Name:Coco
    Preferences:Can't be your fursona,but can be your fursona's mate,no major revamps,adding new markings and items is OK,but don't remove old stuff,gender and species must stay,but can be made into a Anthro.Don't change her name unless you have another character with the same name.
    By submitting this form, I, .·.Ɯσℓғ'ƨ Ƨσʋℓ.·., agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P58 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any): This Line-Art
    Name: No Name (please change)
    Preferences: Please take good care of her. Use her as your fursona or just a charrie, doesn't matter. NO design changes. No gender changes.
    By submitting this form, I, JaynzLOL, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P59 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image 4
    Old Image 3
    Old Image 2
    Old Image
    Name: Kato
    Species: He's a fox. An emo fox.
    Preferences: You can make minor edits to him, but just don't make him so changed up that I can't remember who he is. Do NOT make him your fursona. You can make him your fursona's mate,but not your fursona. Please don't change his name,please ovo
    By submitting this form, I, EmoKittyKat, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P60 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image 2
    Old Image
    Name: Floffy (For my Sake! Please Please PLEASE change this)
    Species: Wolf Mix
    Preferences:
    -No Design changes please, Small accessories are welcome. Bracelets, Necklaces, Etc.
    -Use this character, Get art for them, Please don't let them collect dust. :3
    By submitting this form, I, Cadycatt, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P61 wrote:Image:Image
    Old Image
    Old Image 2
    Old Image
    Revamp Lineart: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=jackal+lineart#/d2revyz
    Name: SkyLine
    Species: Jackel
    Preferences:
    Gender & Species must stay the same :3 Minor design edits allowed, and name can change but I would perfer if not if you would like any changes please PM me after you have won her. Nothing can be removed except the bracelets.

By submitting this form, I, SweetCorgi, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P62 wrote:Image:
    Lineart used (if any): PinkPoodle543's lineart, this character was put up as an adoptable
    Name: N/A
    Species: Canine
    Preferences: PinkPoodle543 designed this character, so please do not claim that you created the design.
    - No design changes (thought small accessories may be added)
    - Name and gender can be decided by the adopter.
    - Species cannot be changed
    - Can be your your fursona or be linked to your fursona
    (Here is the permisson from PinkPoodle543 that I may donate this design to an adoption agency)
    By submitting this form, I, Faint, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P63 wrote: Image: Image
    Lineart used (if any):
    Preferences: Don't change the species, and you can edit the design.

Kennel P64 wrote:Image: Image
    Lineart used (if any): These are custom lines
    Name: Breezy
    Preferences: Please keep her some type of canine. Name and gender may be changed. You made add to her design, but please don't take anything away from it. I would like it if you kept her colors natural (shades of gray/white/black). You made add accserories.
    Also I have some art of her! So if you adopt her, you can contact me, and I'll give it to you! :3

Kennel P65 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image 2
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any): My Own
    Revamp Lineart: X
    Name: The Dawn Wolf (Dawnn)
    Preferences: You can't change the name or gender. You MAY change her form, like making an antro form of her, but keep her base form a wolf. Please don't just let her sit there gathering dust, I would like to see some art of her. If at any point you don't want her, please send her back to me.
    By submitting this form, I, TigressJaguiar, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P66 wrote:Image: Image
    Lineart used (if any):
    Species: Horse
    Preferences: Don't change the species and don't edit the design.

Kennel P67 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image 2
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any): viewtopic.php?t=337195
    Name: Aqua (Can change)
    Species: Scene Wolf (Can change)
    Preferences: Please don'y use as a fursona, a fursona's mate, a fursona's friend, any kind of fursona anything! Characters or rp characters only.
    By submitting this form, I, pink1234, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P68 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any): http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=156774
    Name: Gause
    Species: Cat
    Preferences: Species and name are changeable and so is gender. Use him. Love him, and he may mate/breed. Not your fursona, fursona pup, mate, or any of the sort. Please don't give him away. If he has pups, I'd love to see them. ^^
    By submitting this form, I, Joy, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P69 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image
    Alternative Image
    Lineart used (if any): Lineart
    Revamp Lineart: http://darkwolfyoukai.deviantart.com/favourites/38916817?offset=0#/d4gx4zs
    Name: Stellar Skye
    Species: Lioness
    Preferences: Species and name are changeable and so is gender. Use him. Love him, and he may mate/breed. Not your fursona, fursona pup, mate, or any of the sort. Please don't give him away. If he has pups, I'd love to see them. ^^
    By submitting this form, I, Joy, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P70 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image 2
    Alternative Image
    Name:Brandi (Can be changed)
    Species:Fox,Wolf thing....
    Preferences:
    -No Design changes please, Small acesories are welcome. Bracelets, Necklaces, Etc.
    -Use this character, Get art for them, Please don't let them collect dust. :3
    By submitting this form, I, Rocky~Road,agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P71 wrote:Image: Image
    Lineart used (if any):
    Species: Horse
    Preferences: Don't change the species and edit the design

Kennel P72 wrote:Image:Image
    Old image
    Lineart used (if any):http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=358715
    Revamp Lineart: viewtopic.php?t=163488
    Name:Love Heart (or LH)
    Species:cat
    Preferences:
    you can:
    change design a little bit
    change name
    Change gender
    add items
    use it to your fursona or character =)
    By submitting this form, I, Haddoock, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P73 wrote:Image: Image
    Lineart used (if any): Spotty's Multi-Canine character reference lineart
    Name: Sullivan
    Species: Dog
    Preferences: You can change his name, but please keep the gender and please keep his species - by that, I don't mind what kind of dog he is (up to adopter), but he has to be some sort of dog. Please don't alter his design TOO much - you're free to add any kinds of accessories. Just love him, please.
    By submitting this form, I, Fluorescent, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home,
    and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P74 wrote: Image:
    Lineart used (if any):
    viewtopic.php?t=369324
    Name:
    Neonwind
    Species:
    Cat
    Preferences:
    Keep Gender
    Name can change
    Breed can change
    No changing the design
    You may add accessories
    Don't make her dark or antisocial please!
    Do not Resell
    By submitting this form, I, ice c a p p~, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P75 wrote:Image:
    Name: Bolt
    Species: Lynx [Feline]
    Lineart: http://kaylink.deviantart.com/art/Bobca ... -145019695
    Preferences: Must maintain species; can be anthro, but must keep quad form. No design changes, harmless accessories may be added. Needs a home on a thread or site.

Kennel P76 wrote:Image: Image
    Lineart used (if any): http://shibakisses.deviantart.com/favou ... 9#/d3fux6y
    Name: Wine
    Preferences: Do not make major changes to the design, minor changes are fine. Same with items. Feel free to add hair as well. Keep her a female and some sort of canine. Feel free to change her name. After won, PM me for her art she has. Do not make fursona/related to fursona/fursona's mate
    By submitting this form, I, Wolf Blood Song, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P77 wrote:Image:Image
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any):http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=678974
    Name:Dario
    Preferences:Can't be your fursona,but can be your fursona's mate,no major revamps,adding new markings and items is OK,but don't remove old stuff,gender and species must stay,but can be made into a Anthro.Don't change his name unless you have another character with the same name.
    Please PM me if you get him

Kennel P78 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any): [Magical Horse Lines]
    Name: None
    Species: Kelpie
    Preferences: Not your fursona, not related to your fursona, name and gender are up to applicants, no changing the design
    By submitting this form, I, [<3Fenris<3], agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P79 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image 2
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any): viewtopic.php?t=337195
    Name: Ivy
    Species: Scene Wolf (can change)
    Preferences: Please don'y use as a fursona, a fursona's mate, a fursona's friend, any kind of fursona anything! Characters or rp characters only.
    By submitting this form, I, pink1234, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P80 wrote:Image:
    Old image
    Lineart used (if any):
    Click
    Revamp Lineart:
    viewtopic.php?t=834107
    Name:
    Up to Adopter
    Species:
    Horse
    Preferences: That adopter notifies me prior to adoption
    By submitting this form, I, c00kieguirl, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P81 wrote:Image:

Lineart used (if any): N/A; my art.
    Name: Turtle
    Species: bear/canine/I don't know
    Preferences: Feel free to change the name/gender/species and/or add accessories.
    Just love and use him, please.
    By submitting this form, I, Red October, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P82 wrote:Image: Image
    Name:Calaphono
    Species:MLP (Pony/horse)
    Preferences:
    *You may change the name
    *You may not change the gender
    By submitting this form, I, Arouria, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P83 wrote:Image:
    Old Image 2
    Old Image
    Revamp Lineart: viewtopic.php?t=163488
    Name:Aroura
    Preferences:
    *You may change the name
    *You may choose the gender

Kennel P84 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image 3
    Old Image 2
    Old Image
    Revamp Lineart: http://darkwolfyoukai.deviantart.com/favourites/38916817?offset=0#/d2sfcod
    Name: Pavlov's Daughter
    Species: --
    Preferences: Name and gender can change. Decide on a specific species for yourself. Keep her on a character thread or site. Return her to me if you no longer want her. And just love her. c:
    By submitting this form, I, BlissfulFarrago, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P85 wrote:Image: Image
    Lineart used (if any): http://shibakisses.deviantart.com/favou ... 9#/d3fux6y
    Name: Oops
    Species: Bobcat
    Preferences: No design changes and MINOR accessories allowed. Credit applefiend for the design. Keep a bobcat and gender, feel free to change the name. Do not make fursona/related to fursona/fursona's mate
    By submitting this form, I, Wolf Blood Song, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P86 wrote:Image:
    Lineart used (if any): viewtopic.php?t=124908
    Name: Cressida (Can Change)
    Species: Mythical Big Cat of some sort.
    Preferences:
    *Keep species relatively the same.
    *Minor design changes such as accessories may be added.
    *Keep in a character thread.
    By submitting this form, I, Ninjutsu, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P87 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image 2
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any): Click~
    (Design by Lirrie)
    Name: Miya (Can be Changed)
    Species: Bobcat (Can be Changed (See Below))
    Preferences: No major design changes, minor accessories okay. Please keep her species some sort of large cat, and be sure to take good care of her. If no longer wanted, please return here.
    Please upload image to your own server.
    By submitting this form, I, TessaKitty, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P88 wrote:Image:
    Lineart used (if any):
    By [img=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=520877]Mauston[/img]
    Name:
    Eliza
    Species:
    Maned Wolf
    Preferences:
    Please keep the following things;
    Design
    You may add accessories and change the name
    Do not use her as a fursona, fursona's mate, sibling, or related to your characters/fursona(s) in any way.
    Don't let her die off in a giant thread of unused designs
    By submitting this form, I, Miike, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P89 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image 2
    Old Image
    Name: Shippo
    Species: Nine-tailed Fox
    Preferences:I've had this guy for a while, so I have just a few requests^^:
    -Please keep his gender
    -Please no design change at all
    -Please, please use him!
    -Please return to PoH if you no longer want him
    -Love him please, <3
    By submitting this form, I, The Lion King, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P90 wrote:Image:
    Lineart used (if any):
    Click
    Name:
    You choose
    Species:
    Horse/Mare
    Preferences:
    Credit me for his design
    Do not change his design. However you can add itmes.
    Please don't change his species.
    Love him and care for him.
    PM me if you win him/her.
    By submitting this form, I, Zoker, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P91 wrote:Image:
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any): viewtopic.php?t=412416
    Revamp Lineart: http://khalypso.deviantart.com/art/Wolf-Template-148147797
    Name: Mouse
    Preferences: I'd prefer she stays female, but I won't require it. No design/species changes, but her breed can be altered. She needs to be used.

Kennel P92 wrote: Image: Image
    Lineart used (if any): EmberWolf's
    Name: Up to Owner
    Species: Wolf/Dog (Can change, just keep overall design)
    Preferences: -Love him
    -Cannot be fursona or fursona's mate, but can be related to your fursona.
    -You can ditch the necklace. Just tell me if you do so, and I can edit the lines for him.
    -I would prefer if his left eye stayed blind and he kept his scars.
    -Harmless accessories allowed.
    By submitting this form, I, SSQM, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P93 wrote:Image: Image
    Lineart used (if any): http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=391956
    Name: Radi (Can change)
    Species: Dog or Wolf (Cannot change)
    Preferences: Please use him often, dont just leave him in the dust~
    By submitting this form, I, L Lawleit *Skrea*, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P94 wrote:Image
    Old Image 2
    Old Image
    (Design by rebeccashe)
    Name: Belle (Can be Changed)
    Preferences: No major design changes, minor accessories okay. Please keep her species some sort of large cat, and be sure to take good care of her. If no longer wanted, please return here.
    By submitting this form, I, TessaKitty, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P95 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image
    (Design by Bunneh<3)
    Revamp Lineart: http://darkwolfyoukai.deviantart.com/favourites/38916817#/d4s5v7v
    Name: Ghost (Can be Changed)
    Preferences: No major design changes, minor accessories okay. Please keep his species some sort of large cat, and be sure to take good care of him. If no longer wanted, please return here.

Kennel P96 wrote:Image:
    Lineart used (if any): http://hioshi-san.deviantart.com/art/FR ... 5039&qo=14
    Name: LeoThy
    Species: Canine of some sort (Be specific in your form)
    Preferences: Species and design must stay the same. Harmless accessories only, stud earrings are fine.

Kennel P97 wrote:Image: Image
    Lineart used (if any): viewtopic.php?t=358715
    Species: House cat
    Preferences:
    -Not related to your fursona (Friend is fine, nothing else.)
    -Minor design changes are permitted, but PM me about it first.
    -A few accesories are okay, dont go overboard.
    -Love her <3
    By submitting this form, I, Fey, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.[/color]

Kennel P98 wrote:Image:
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any): TWG90's Lineart
    Revamp Lineart: http://spiritedflight.deviantart.com/favourites/?offset=24#/d3he9dm
    Name: Shreya
    Preferences:
    I don't want any design changes. Add all the accessories you like. Please, keep her female, but you can change her name.
    I require that you PM me your winning form.

Old Image
    Name Calia
    Preferences:
    She MUST go with Shreya, her sister. I don't care about her name, but I would like for her to stay female, and to keep her design. Add any accessorized.
    YOU MUST PM ME YOUR WINNING FORM.

By submitting this form, I, Zalaika, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P99 wrote:Image:

Lineart used (if any):
    X

Name:
    Pumpkin

Species:
    Canine

Preferences:
    Just love her & please tell me if you win her!
    No changes on the design though!

By submitting this form, I, s n o w f l a k e s, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P100 wrote:Image:

Lineart used (if any):
    X

Name:
    Truffle

Species:
    Canine

Preferences:

By submitting this form, I, s n o w f l a k e s, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Back to Beginning
Last edited by Desmond on Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:40 am, edited 40 times in total.
Tiikeria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Common Creatures Kennels 101-150

Kennel P101 wrote:Image
    Lineart used (if any):
    By Blockbeap
    Name:
    Typhoon.
    Species:
    Bernese Mountain Dog/Red Wolf hybrid.
    Preferences:
    Keep the gender and species. It would be cool if you kept the name, but if you don't like it, you don't have to. MINOR accessories can be added. No taking away the accessories already there. No design alterations. You may not resell or retrade him - If you do not want him, return him to the PoH. Love him. Don't let him collect dust. Get art of him, write a story - Whatever.
    By submitting this form, I, verified., agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P102 wrote: Image: Image
    Lineart used (if any): http://howl18.deviantart.com/art/wolf-lineart-140953329
    Name: Snake (can change)
    Species: Wolf/ dog/ whatever. Have fun. Change him to be a dragon after you adopt him if you want. I don't care. :3
    Preferences: Cannot be your fursona or fursona's mate, but may be related to your fursona. The box is for fun. You don't have to include it. Love him! ^^ Other than that, go bananas. :D
    By submitting this form, I, starscreams_queen, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P103 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any): This one.
    Revamp Lineart: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=winged+wolf+lineart#/d30bpfg
    Name: Mirage
    Species: Winged wolf (Changeable)
    Preferences: I'd prefer the name and gender to stay, though they are changeable. Please give her a good home and don't let her gather dust. Return if not wanted.
    By submitting this form, I, Summerflow, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P104 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any):Spotty's
    viewtopic.php?t=155563

Name:Dominik
    Species:Three tailed wolf
    Preferences:The X glows in the dark,please don't change that.
    By submitting this form, I, ⓀⓐⓉⓐⓇⓘⓃⓐ ⓉⓗⒺ ⒸⓡⒶⓩⓎ, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P105 wrote:Image: Image
    Lineart used (if any): Finding link. I'm having trouble finding this lineart, as this wasn't colored in by me. :3
    Name: Blossom
    Preferences:
    - Love and use her.
    - Keep gender and species.
    - Return to PoH if no longer wanted.
    By submitting this form, I, wesleydog, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P106 wrote: Image:
    Lineart used (if any):
    viewtopic.php?t=248042
    Name:
    Darling
    Species:
    Feline
    Preferences:
    Keep Gender
    Name can change
    Breed can change but must stay feline/housecat
    No changing the design
    You may add accessories
    Do not Resell
    By submitting this form, I, ice c a p p~, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P107 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any): My own
    Revamp Lineart: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=105323
    Name: Mrs.SexyPants { please change XD }
    Species: Welsh Corgi. { cardigan or pembroke }
    Preferences: must stay Corgi. Other than that love her, take care of her and give her a welcoming home.

Return to POH if unwanted. Design Changes? PM me! Not related to your fursona in anyway. Not your fursona.
    By submitting this form, I, Corgi., agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P108 wrote:Image:

Lineart used (if any):
    viewtopic.php?t=520877

Name:
    Ally

Species:
    Russian Borzoi Dog

Preferences:
    Love her, keep her, please no marking, gender, name, or species changes.

Kennel P109 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image 2
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any): Custom
    Revamp Lineart: http://darkwolfyoukai.deviantart.com/favourites/38916817?offset=0#/d2sfcod
    Species: Some sort canine
    Preferences:
    To be USED
    No one liner forms
    Keep as a canine
    By submitting this form, I,xX-Nix-Xx, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P110 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any): viewtopic.php?t=274795
    Name: Navuora
    Species: artic fox
    Preferences: id prefer the name stay but if you have to you can change it! gender stays, breed stays
    By submitting this form, I, Mackstarr , agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P111 wrote:Image: Image
    Name: Bean.
    Species: Quarter Horse.
    Preferences: No design or species changes. Don't let him gather dust- gender & name may be changed.
    By submitting this form, I, Ikaaaaaaaaa, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P112 wrote:Image:
    Lineart used (if any): viewtopic.php?t=783126
    Name: Swirlydoodle
    Preferences: No design/species changes, but his breed can be altered. He needs to be used.

Kennel P113 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image
    Revamp Lineart: viewtopic.php?t=778794
    Lineart used (if any): Spotty's Lines
    Name: Cricket [can be changed]
    Species: Wolf, or any oter. :/
    Preferences: Not much;
    -Don't change his/her design, you can only add a couple things
    -He/She should not be a fursona at all
    -Give him/her a good home, please
    By submitting this form, I, Blaise, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P114 wrote: Image:
    Lineart used (if any):
    viewtopic.php?t=412416
    Name:
    Marina
    Species:
    Canine/Wolf
    Preferences:
    Keep Gender
    Name can change
    Breed can change but must stay canine
    No changing the design
    You may add accessories
    Do not Resell

Kennel P115 wrote: Image:
    Lineart used (if any):
    viewtopic.php?t=1182863
    Name:
    Rhea
    Species:
    Canine/Wolf
    Preferences:
    Keep Gender
    Name cannot change
    No changing the design
    You may add accessories
    Do not Resell

Kennel P116 wrote:Image: Image
    Lineart used (if any): N/A
    Name: Kumo
    Preferences: No design changes + only MINOR accessories. After won, PM me for her art she has. Credit Moggy for the design. Do not make fursona/related to fursona/fursona's mate

Kennel P117 wrote:Image:
    Lineart used (if any):http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=678974
    Name:Ninna

Kennel P118 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any): http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=368491&size=large&format=auto&rev=4
    Name: pInk
    Species: wolf
    Preferences: Please keep name, and gender. Also keep the design, you may add little accessories, (bracelet, necklace, etc.)
    By submitting this form, I, hdroan , agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P119 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image 2
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any): viewtopic.php?t=596066#p13774307
    Revamp Lineart: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=draft+horse+lineart#/d4n3cyl
    Name: Lorimage
    Species: Draft horse
    Preferences: Pleas keep gender, but you can change the name as you pleas.
    By submitting this form, I, ~~*~Isis~*~~, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P120 wrote: Image:
    Lineart used (if any):
    viewtopic.php?t=1202258
    Name:
    Sparks Fly
    Species:
    Wolf/Canine
    Preferences:
    Keep Gender
    Name can change
    No changing the design
    You may add accessories
    Do not resell

Kennel P121 wrote:Image:

Lineart used (if any):
    This lineart by Cougar28.

Name:
    Enyir

Species:
    Wolf

Preferences:
    • Keep his name, gender, and species
    • Do not use the picture anywhere without visible (no tiny writing) credit to me for the design.
    • Please don't change his design. However you could add hair, jewelery, etc.
    • Don't give him away! Keep him forever!

By submitting this form, I, Redemption, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P122 wrote:Image:

Lineart used (if any):
    X

Name:
    . . . . . .

Species:
    Canine

Preferences:

Kennel P123 wrote:Image: Image
    Name: Apollo and Hake
    Preferences:
    ~They have to be kept together, they cannot be separated as they are brother and sister
    ~Their genders and species can't be changed, but their names can.
    ~You can add or remove their accessories if you want.
    ~I'd love to see any art you make of them, and if you adopt them please PM me so I know who received them, you don't have to, but I'd appreciate it.
    ~ They can't be fursonas or a fursona's mate, but they can be related to your fursona if you want.
    ~ I'd like them to be in a character thread and used, don't just let them collect dust.
    ~You don't have to keep their histories, but I'm posting them below for those who would like them:

Apollo is loving and as fast as the wind, she runs around the world bringing peace and prosperity to where ever she goes, she follows her brother Hakes and repairs what he has destroyed before her.

Hake is cold-hearted and as fast as the wind, he runs around the world bringing destruction and helping tyrants to power. He has a sister named Apollo, who is his opposite, they are constantly fighting and she follows him where ever he goes, repairing what he has destroyed.

By submitting this form, I, Ivara, agree that I am giving up my characters to a new home, and will not ask for the characters back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P124 wrote:Image:
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any):
    None.
    Name:
    Doshia.
    Species:
    Canine.
    Preferences:
    Keep species please.
    Keep gender please.
    May change name.
    By submitting this form, I, Veri, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P125 wrote:Image:
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any):
    I apologize, but I can't seem to find the link. D8
    Revamp Lineart:
    http://aerius-the-aireon.deviantart.com/art/26-Cat-Templates-114678553
    Name:
    Harambe
    Species:
    Wolf/ You Choose
    Preferences:
    -Name, gender, and species may be changed
    -No design changes
    -Accessories may be added
    -No relation to a fursona. Period.
    By submitting this form, I, The Lion King, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P126 wrote:Image:
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any):
    Link
    Revamp Lineart:
    http://darkwolfyoukai.deviantart.com/favourites/38916817?offset=0#/d2g7bkl
    Name:
    Chungwa
    Species:
    Canine
    Preferences:
    -No design change
    -Please use her. c:
    By submitting this form, I,The Lion King, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P127 wrote:Image:

Lineart used (if any):
    My own:3

Name:
    Impress.

Species:
    Labdakoodle.

Preferences:
    You can change any of the infomation, although you cannot change the design unless asking. If you wish not to keep it anymore, Just send it back to me, Becca~ash, or PoH. You can't chnage any colours although you can do what you want with accesories, add more, take some.

By submitting this form, I, Becca~ash, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P128 wrote:Image: Image
    Name: Tint, but you may change that.
    Preferences:
    Must have a home on a thread or website, not design changes, you may add accessories. Do not change species or gender.
    By submitting this form, I, Featherfoomjinx, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P129 wrote:Image:
    Lineart used (if any):
    Link
    Name:
    Scarlett
    Species:
    Siberian Husky
    Preferences:
    -Name, gender, and species may be changed
    -Please, no design change
    -Use her please. <3

Kennel P130 wrote:Image:
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any):
    Link
    Revamp Lineart: http://darkwolfyoukai.deviantart.com/favourites/38916817?offset=0#/d4aocwi
    Name:
    Kimbunga
    Species:
    Lion
    Preferences:
    -Name and gender may be changed
    -No design changes
    -Please return him to me or PoH if you do not want him anymore

Kennel P131 wrote:Image: Image
    Lineart used (if any): http://loveponi.deviantart.com/favourit ... 4#/d291shd
    Name: Tyrone
    Species: Demon Wolf
    Preferences: No design changes + only MINOR accessories. Keep gender+species. After won, PM me for the art he has. Do not make fursona/related to fursona/fursona's mate

Kennel P132 wrote:Image: Image
    Lineart used (if any): None; my own art.
    Name: N/A
    Species:
    Preferences: I really don't have any! If the nice people here think you're a fit owner, he's yours! Do what you want with him.
    By submitting this form, I, Muffinette, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P133 wrote:Image:
    Lineart used (if any):
    viewtopic.php?f=31&t=601977
    Name:
    Classy Jack Clark
    Species:
    Equine ~ Mustang
    Preferences:
    - Changing his name is OK.
    - Keep him a male.
    - Revamps are OK, no permission needed.
    - Please keep him an equine or something w/ hooves (donkey, deer, pony etc.)
    - Please PM me your form if you are going for him.
    - Not to be used as fursona or fursona's relative.
    - Do not edit or change the colors/markings.
    - Do not add any markings in the revamp.
    By submitting this form, I, white . horse, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P134 wrote: Image: Image
    Non-Shaded Version
    Lineart used (if any): None, all my own art.
    Name: Cami (can change)
    Species: Hyena (keep)
    Preferences:
    None really. Just keep it a relative of the Hyena. And please PM me if you go for it, I wanna see who it goes to.
    By submitting this form, I, Cedaar The Mutt, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P135 wrote:Image:
    Lineart used (if any):
    viewtopic.php?f=31&t=723302
    Name:
    Casablanca
    Species:
    Equine ~ Thoroughbred
    Preferences:
    - Changing his name is OK.
    - Keep him a male.
    - Revamps are OK, no permission needed.
    - Please keep him an equine or something w/ hooves (donkey, deer, pony etc.)
    - Please PM me your form if you are going for him.
    - Not to be used as fursona or fursona's relative.
    - Do not edit or change the colors/markings.
    - Do not add any markings in the revamp.
    By submitting this form, I, white . horse, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P136 wrote:Image: Image
    Lineart used (if any): EmberWolf's
    Name: Feferi
    Preferences: Please keep her species a canie. Name can be changed. No design or acceserie changed. Please take good care of her and love her and use her. <3

Kennel P137 wrote:[X]

Kennel P138 wrote:Image:
    http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww19 ... kles-1.png
    http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... auto&rev=4
    Lineart used (if any): Unknown. I am re-donating. Other two (linked) are by me.
    Name: Sprinkles (can change)
    Species: Canine (can change)
    Preferences:
    This is redonated so please try and find the old owner if you can. PM me if you go for it.
    By submitting this form, I, Cedaar The Mutt, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P139 wrote: Image:
    Lineart used (if any):
    viewtopic.php?t=335247
    Name:
    Demonia Queen
    Species:
    Equine
    Preferences:
    Keep Gender
    Name can change
    Must Stay Equine
    Must define which breed of equine
    No changing the design
    You may add accessories
    Do not resell

Kennel P140 wrote: Image:
    Lineart used (if any):
    viewtopic.php?t=475148
    Name:
    The Night's Rebellion (Rebel) and Melody
    Species:
    Canine/Wolf
    Preferences:
    Keep Gender
    Name can change
    No changing the design
    You may add accessories
    Do not Resell
    [Melody is Rebel's mother.]

Kennel P141 wrote:Image: [/size]

Name: Marsailles
    Species: Bat-eared fox/canid
    Preferences: Feel free to change name and/or gender-just love him/her, please~

Kennel P142 wrote:Image:

Name: Natasha
    Species: Canid of some sort.
    Preferences: Feel free to change name and/or gender- I can edit those things on the ref. If you choose to adopt her, I can also give a transparent non-ref version of the image. Just love her, please~

Kennel P143 wrote:[X]

Kennel P144 wrote:[X]

Kennel P145 wrote:[X]

Kennel P146 wrote:[X]

Kennel P147 wrote:[X]

Kennel P148 wrote:[X]

[size=85]Back to Beginning
Last edited by Desmond on Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:40 am, edited 45 times in total.
Tiikeria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Freaks of Nature Kennels 1-75

Welcome to the Freaks of Nature kennels, where the strange and out of the ordinary can easily be found. Looking for a character that's a hybrid? Or extinct? Then you have come to the right place. However, they, too, are aching for a permanent home full of love and affection. They may be strange on the outside, but, on the inside, they are just like the more common creatures inside.

Kennel F1 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image 2
    Old Image
    Link for old full image
    Lineart used (if any):
    Revamp Lineart: viewtopic.php?t=786022
    Name:
    Preferences: Please do not make this creature a large species of owl. It is meant to be a smaller species; although I only listed "barn owl", other small owl species are also acceptable.

(Also, my apologies for the random marks - they're from my scanner, including the red one between its eyes)

By submitting this form, I, Tarantulatom, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F2 wrote:Image:
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any): Here. I created an editable and used it
    Name: Unnamed (please Change)
    Species: Dragon Person (May change)
    Preferences: That you may use as a Fursona. Go ahead and give her a history and stuff like that. But please, she is a WARRIOR and so she should not be a girly-girl. You can also make her in other forms or edit her design a little.

Kennel F3 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image
    [size=85]I did use a lineart for this http://liliu-kalani.deviantart.com/art/ ... 0852&qo=40
    Name: Alendra
    Species: Sabercorn
    Preferences: It doesn't actully have a gender, please keep that. Don't change the colors.
    By submitting this form, I, Tasha999, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F4 wrote:Image:Image
    Old Image
    (Lineart: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=ms+paint+friendly+dinosaur+lineart#/d2bf9gk)
    Name: Velocity (Ugh, change it. xD)
    Species: Velociraptor (Dinosaur, basically.)
    Preferences: Give him a good home and don't let him go to waste. If you don't want him anymore, return him to this Adoption Agency, not any other. Minor design changes.
    By submitting this form, I, Ninjutsu, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F5 wrote:Image:
    Lineart used (if any): Custom by -3B-
    Name: Jaque
    Species: Jackalope
    Preferences: Species and design must stay the same. Everything else can change. Harmless accessories only, needs a home on a thread or site.

Kennel F6 wrote:Image:Image
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any):http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=644243
    Name:Gold
    Species:Snake
    Preferences:Can't be your scalesona,but can be your scalesona's mate,no major revamps,adding new markings and items is OK,but don't remove old stuff,gender and species must stay,but can be made into a Anthro.Don't change his name unless you have another character with the same name.
    Please PM me if you get him

Kennel F7 wrote:Image: Image
    Lineart used (if any): I'll have to find it. Colored by halloweendude
    Name: Aeron, meaning "Air" in Esperanto; was previously Number 3
    Species: Genetically Modified (Carnivorous) Wallaby
    Preferences: Please keep gender, design, & species the same; his name can change. Love him, please, please. I wish that I developed him more, but he's just gathering dust. Return him to POH if you can no longer care for him. It is suggested to look into Esperanto. :3
    By submitting this form, I, Autumn.Zephyr, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F8 wrote:Image:
    Name: Spatch
    Species: Argyrolagus
    Preferences: Species and design must stay the same. Everything else can change. Harmless accessories only, needs a home on a thread or site.

Kennel F9 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image
    Lineart: Revamp Lines
    Name: Peaches
    Species: Thylacine/Tasmanian Tiger
    Preferences: Please keep female. She needs a loving home, and a place on a site or thread. Lineart.

Kennel F10 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image
    Name: Tortudilla (Turtle and squirrel in Spanish together.)
    Species: Turtle/Squirrel
    Preferences:
      ~ Keep a turtle/squirrel.
      ~ Give back to me if no longer wanted.
    By submitting this form, I, ~ashtav123, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F11 wrote:Image:
    Lineart used (if any): [X]
    Name: Spots
    Species: Newtdog
    Preferences: No species changes; minor design changes are allowed. Needs a home on a thread or site, and needs to be used often and loved. Please don't add accessories that would harm the animal; harmless accessories are fine.

Kennel F12 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any): viewtopic.php?t=189368
    Name: Ghost (Can Change)
    Species: Dragon
    Preferences: I would like to keep his/her design the same. You may change her form (like make him/her into a dragon person) but JUST in art. I would not like for this dragon to gather dust, and I would hope to see art of him/her. If at any point you don't want him/her send back to me.
    Please PM me if you get him/her

Kennel F13 wrote:Image:Image
    Old Image 2
    Old Image
    Name: Sineba (can change)
    Species: Grey squirrel (can change), but she was attacked by crazed designers.
    Preferences: Everything can change ^^
    By submitting this form, I, Dombeef , agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F14 wrote:Image: Image
    Lineart used (if any): Couldn't find
    Name: Scarlet (Can Change)
    Species: Vampire Ferrit
    Preferences: I would like for you to keep her design the same, you may add acessories, but not take any away. You may make her an anthro form, but keep her a ferrit. I would not like her to gather dust, so make art of her. If at any point you do not want her, send her back to me.
    PM me if you get her.

Kennel F15 wrote:Image: Image
    Lineart used (if any): viewtopic.php?t=308347
    Name: Squeebie
    Species: Squeebat
    Preferences: Name and gender can change can be fursona/related to fursona.
    By submitting this form, I, pinkwolf555, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F16 wrote:Image:
    Lineart used (if any):
    viewtopic.php?t=240236
    Name:
    Ampelio
    Species:
    Monkey
    Preferences:
    - Keep some sort of primate
    - No major design changes
    - Give him love and a use
    - Name can change
    - I prefer gender stay

Kennel F17 wrote:Image:
    Lineart used (if any): viewtopic.php?t=825641
    Name: Happy
    Species: Platypus
    Preferences: Species must stay the same, gender and name can be picked by adopter. No design changes; the marking on the back simply tapers off, either in a leaf-like shape or a fork-like one. Needs to be used.

Kennel F18 wrote:Image:Image
    Old Image
    Name: Mr. Fluffypants
    Species: Rabbit
    Preferences: =P
    By submitting this form, I, *Aiedail*, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F19 wrote:Image: Image
    Lineart used (if any): By SJ EP
    Name: Thaleo
    Species: Thylacine
    Preferences: Must remain a thylacine. No design changes; The design is symmetrical. Needs a home on a thread or site.

Kennel F20 wrote:Image: Image
    Lineart used (if any): http://forestecho.deviantart.com/galler ... 8#/d427ghi
    Name: Aestharos
    Species: Ferret
    Preferences: Please keep him male, and his name can change. Pm me if you want to change his species. Absolutely no design changes. Harmless accessories allowed. Don't make your fursona/anything related to fursona. Love him!
    By submitting this form, I, Phoenix's Rebirth, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F21 wrote:Image: Image[the image will shrink in time]
    Lineart used (if any): Art by me.
    Name: Storm.
    Species: Abbing.
    Preferences: His name and gender can change, and minor accessories can be added, but nothing can be removed.
    His species is from the future who is sent back to the past to fix something there to better assist the future [ie, warn them of a nuclear explosion]. Their names /always/ relate to what they were sent back in time to fix, along with their colors and markings. So your story must relate to something similar to this, as well as the name. If you having many troubles with this, PM me and I'll see if there's anything I can do about it.
    By submitting this form, I, ❀ Xrae, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F22 wrote:Image: Image
    Name: Ibernia
    Species: Coatimundi
    Preferences: - Please do not make her your fursona or related to your fursona.
    - Keep her a Coati, please.
    - Love her.
    - IF YOU WIN, SAVE IMAGES TO YOUR OWN SERVER.
    By submitting this form, I, nepeta;, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F23 wrote:Image: Image
    Lineart used (if any): Made by me eue
    Name: Sycamore (Lol, horrible name)
    Species: Anteater x Corgi
    Preferences: You may change name, gender, and you may use as a fursona. Please do not change design or species without permission from me
    By submitting this form, I, Loka, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F24 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any): Nooo
    Revamp Lineart: http://darkwolfyoukai.deviantart.com/#/d3jxq1y
    Name: Sir Andilion
    Species: Budgie
    Preferences:
    ~Love him, okay? I made him but never got attached </3
    ~Please keep him avian, if not Budgie.
    ~He could be female, but I only see male |3
    By submitting this form, I, NotMe, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F25 wrote:Image:Image
    Old Image
    Name:You pick
    Species:Deer
    Preferences:Please don't just forget about him/her. You can choose the name and gender. I would like it to be some kind of deer though. Have fun! (:
    Design Notes:
    ~You can choose the color of the hooves, and add some design to other parts of the fur that you can't see in the pic like the other side.
    ~You can choose the eye color.
    ~For the ye design with the cream, on the bottom of the eye is the same design but in dark red
    By submitting this form, I, kitten5862, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F26 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image
    Name: Kilkone (PLEASE change)
    Species: undecided, your decision.
    Preferences:
    Change the name. Any gender is ok. The name of spieces you can decide, but please keep its looks. Return back here if not wanted. Do keep its designs.
    By submitting this form, I, Rebeccashe, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F27 wrote:Image:
    Lineart used (if any): viewtopic.php?t=745439
    Name: Orion
    Species: California Condor
    Preferences: Species must remain the same. I'd prefer his name and gender stay as well, but it is not a requirement. Few, if any, design changes are allowed, but nothing that drastically alters him. Needs to be used.

Kennel F28 wrote:[X]

Kennel F29 wrote: Image
    Lineart used (if any): uh just lines i have - that toki made for me //v//
    Name: unnamed
    Species: .. no clue - the adopter may decide
    Preferences: *takes a deeeep breath*
    Do not resell, trade, co-own this character. - if you don't want it anymore, bring it back to the center.
    You are not allowed to breed this character.
    No edits /accessories may be added with out my ( winter.fireflii - winter is donating this chara) permission.
    This character MAY NOT relate in anyway to your fursona or be your fursona.
    Do not take credit for the design, or claim the species as your own.
    Don't adopt him/her just to have him/her. Please actually use the character.
    Pm me if you have any questions!
    By submitting this form, I, winter, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F30 wrote:Image:
    Lineart
    Name: Hyruko (Can Change.)
    Species: Thylacine (No Change.)
    Preferences:
    *Minor design changes allowed.
    *Return to Ninjutsu or POH if no longer wanted.
    *Keep in a character thread or site.
    *Not your fursona/fursona's mate.
    *Include how to pendent was obtained in story. (Preferred, not required.)

Kennel F31 wrote:Image:Image
    Old Image 2
    Old Image
    Name: Unamed (please change)
    Species: Diceapillar
    Preferences:
    ~keep his design as it is (can remove hat)
    ~he is good, so don't make him and evil character
    ~MUST remain a Dicapillar
    ~Please name him a sensible name
    ~Pm me your form before you post it
    ~Please love him and don't let him sit at the back of a thread unloved
    ~If you want him/her to be your fursona/fursona's mate give me a good reason
    ~Return to me if no longer wanted
    By submitting this form, I, Inudog, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F32 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image
    Alternative Image
    Name: earth
    Species:dragoin
    Preferences:
    By submitting this form, I, [odst-buck], agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F33 wrote:Image:
    Old Image
    Name: ---
    Species: Dinosaur!
    Preferences: Meh!
    By submitting this form, I, Syra, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F34 wrote:Image:
    Name: Bumpei (change if possible!)
    Species: Jusgeh maniysuh (also known as jumsuh) (changeable)
    Preferences:
    ---
    Change nae if possible. Can change gender. Cannot change spieces looks, but can change spieces name. Dont let it collect dust please. thanks.

Kennel F35 wrote:Image:
    Lineart used (if any): Custom by me.
    Name: "Party Pooper" Fuzzball
    Species: Fuzzball
    Preferences: Please keep him a fuzzball, and please include the spoon he's carrying, because it certainly seems to be special to him. He can have a few design tweaks, but nothing major. He also needs a home on a thread or site, and he needs to be loved. After all, who can't love a grumpy piece of fuzz?

Kennel F36 wrote:Image:
    Lineart used (if any):
    He was an adoptable
    Name:
    Nakuro
    Species:
    Nadona
    Preferences:
    Don't change his markings, gender or species.
    By submitting this form, I, Demotivated_bear, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F37 wrote:Image:
    Old Image
    Link for full picture.
    Lineart used (if any):
    Name: --
    Species: Octopus
    Preferences: No design changes. Jewelry and held items may be added but nothing permanent on flesh.
    By submitting this form, I, Tarantulatom, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F38 wrote:Image:
    Bigger image
    Lineart used (if any): --
    Name: --
    Species: Some sort of dragon
    Preferences: Not to be used as a fursona. Gender is changable, species is not. Please invent a specific sort of dragon for him to be; he was designed as a sort of goat-dragon, but that doesn't matter. Keep him on a character thread or site, and don't edit the art. Love him! :3
    By submitting this form, I, BlissfulFarrago, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F39 wrote:Image: Image
    Lineart used (if any):
    Name: Uranium
    Species: Gryphon
    Preferences: Must keep species, no design changes. I have the brother; If you want information on him, please PM me. I'd like to keep in touch (when possible) with the winner.

Kennel F40 wrote:Image:Image
    Old Image 2
    Old Image
    Revamp 1 Lineart: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=bear+lineart#/d1pzvvm
    Current Revamp Lineart: LA
    Name: Polaris
    Species: Grizzly Bear
    Preferences:
    -Feel free to change is species, but please, keep him a bear
    -You may change his gender
    -Please no design changes (accessories are fine)
    -Please return him to PoH if you no longer want him
    -Please give him some love <3

Kennel F41 wrote:Image: Image
    Old Image
    Original Lineart used (if any): My own
    Revamp Lineart: LA
    Species: Berazang, my own species. o3o
    Preferences: Do Not change the species, cannot Be Fursona, etc. May add small accessories.
    By submitting this form, I, Cadycatt, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F42 wrote:Image:
    Lineart used (if any): Custom by me
    Name: Lavender
    Species: Tree Kangaroo
    Preferences: Only needs to keep species- name and gender can change. Harmless accessories allowed. Needs a home on a thread or site.

Kennel F43 wrote:Image:
    Lineart used (if any): Custom by me.
    Name: Metallica
    Species: Thylacine
    Preferences: No design or species changes, except for minor tweaks in color or shape. Needs to be used and loved, and have a home on a thread or site.

Kennel F44 wrote:Image: Image
    Lineart used (if any): http://thefluffehgryphon.deviantart.com/art/Gryph-Base-189524421?q=favby%3Abigbadmusician%2F10738165&qo=76
    Name: Mr. Gradient Happy
    Species: Gryphon
    Preferences: Name and gender can change, species cannot. Accessories are fine as long as they would not be harming him. Please do not change the design. Love him~!
    By submitting this form, I, Tiikeria, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F45 wrote:Image:
    Lineart used (if any): http://thefluffehgryphon.deviantart.com ... 165&qo=169
    Name: Emerald and Sapphire
    Species: Gryphons
    Preferences: Genders/names can be changed. Must be kept together, and must be related in some way. No design changes, and only harmless accessories. Needs a home in a thread or on a site.

Kennel F46 wrote:Image:
    Lineart used (if any): viewtopic.php?t=791684
    Name: Augustus
    Species: Bird of Paradise
    Preferences: Species and gender must stay the same (female BoP aren't nearly this colorful). No design changes, and I'd prefer he keep his accessories. Should be used.

Kennel F47 wrote:Image:
    Lineart used (if any): http://darkwolfyoukai.deviantart.com/#/d2qj493
    Name: Mr. Phoenix Deer
    Species: Deer
    Preferences: Must be kept male; no design changes, and only small, harmless accessories. Must have a home on a thread or site.

Kennel F48 wrote:[X]

Kennel F49 wrote:Image
    Lineart used (if any): Drawn by me
    Name: Adopter Chooses
    Species: Human
    Preferences: All I ask if that you keep his hair and face, and keep him male and a human. Go crazy with his clothes, I don't care. XD Also, I ask you credit for the original design and cherish this character.
    By submitting this form, I, ChaosHog, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F50 wrote:Image:

Lineart used (if any):
    http://aomori.deviantart.com/gallery/4774425#/d2zuot1

Name: Red Roan
    Species: Solven
    Preferences:

Please read here before adopting: http://aomori.deviantart.com/art/Solven ... 948?q=&qo=
    Gender may not change
    Have fun
    follow the breed rules.

By submitting this form, I, lirrie, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F51 wrote:Image:
    Lineart used (if any): viewtopic.php?t=783970
    Name: Psycho
    Species: Rabbit - like creature.
    Preferences: Species appearance must remain the same, design cannot change. Gender and name are up to the adopter. Must be used. The pupils are crescent moons, inspired by those of Harry Potter's Ollivander.

Kennel F52 wrote:Image:
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any):
    My Own
    Revamp Lineart:
    viewtopic.php?t=752344
    Name:
    Falcon
    Species:
    Parakeet (Budgerigar or Budgie)
    Preferences:
    I would like for you to keep his design the same, you may add acessories and make MINOR design changes. You may remove the bandage on his wing if you wish. You may make him an anthro form, but keep him a Parakeet. Keep him Male and a parakeet, but you may change his name. Cannot be your feathersona but can be the mate of your feathersona. I would prefer you give him a female mate if you do. I would not like him to gather dust, so make art of him. If at any point you do not want him, send him back to me.
    PM me if you get him.

Kennel F53 wrote:Image:
    Lineart used (if any):
    My Own
    Name:
    Aquarius
    Species:
    Wolf/Dragon Squirrel Hybrid OR Dragon
    Preferences:
    I would like for you to keep his design the same, you may add acessories and make MINOR design changes. You may add scars and tatoos, but do not deviate from the original design too much. You may make him an anthro form, but keep him a Wolf/Dragon Squirrel hybrid or dragon. Keep him Male, but you may change his name. Cannot be your fursona but can be the mate of your fursona. I would prefer you give him a female mate if you do. I would not like him to gather dust, so make art of him. If at any point you do not want him, send him back to me.
    PM me if you get him.

Kennel F54 wrote:Image:
    Lineart used (if any):
    My Own
    Name:
    Chatter "C"
    Species:
    Snake (You may pick a specific species of snake)
    Preferences:
    I would like for you to keep his design the same, you may add acessories and make MINOR design changes. You may and totoos, but do not deviate from the original design too much or add scars. You may make him an anthro form, but keep him a snake. Keep him Male and his name must start with C. Cannot be your scalesona but can be the mate of your scalesona. I would prefer you give him a female mate if you do. I would not like him to gather dust, so make art of him. If at any point you do not want him, send him back to me.
    Chatter is a mute, so I would prefer that is worked into your story somewhere.
    PM me if you get him.

Kennel F55 wrote:Image:
    Old Image
    Lineart used (if any):
    My Own
    Revamp Lineart:
    Miakemi's Own
    Name:
    Jake
    Species:
    Flying Clownfish
    Preferences:
    I would like for you to keep his design the same, you may add acessories and make MINOR design changes. You may add scars and tatoos, but do not deviate from the original design too much. You may make him an anthro form, but keep him a Flying fish or clownfish. Keep him Male, but you may change his name. Cannot be your scalesona but can be the mate of your scalesona. I would prefer you give him a female mate if you do. I would not like him to gather dust, so make art of him. If at any point you do not want him, send him back to me.
    PM me if you get him.

Kennel F56 wrote:b]Image:[/b] Image
    Lineart used (if any): Mine
    Name:Aqua
    Species:Sea dog
    Preferences: Please don't change her species, color, gender or design
    By submitting this form, I, [NeonKittyKat], agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F57 wrote:Image:

Lineart used (if any):
    viewtopic.php?f=31&t=999519

Name:
    Salxhi the llama.

Species:
    Llama

Preferences:
    Spieces cannot be changed, Gender and name can be changed to anything RELEVENT. Nothing like 'Bob' or 'Jim' please. Accesories can be added, I'd rather not hair, though It's up to you. Design I would rather not be changed, and neither can the colours be changed.
    Thankyou! :3 I return need be, please send it back to me (Becca~ash), or the PoH. (:

By submitting this form, I, Becca~ash, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F58 wrote:Image:
    Lineart used (if any): http://cookieasylum.deviantart.com/gallery/25858344 [In storage]
    Name: Mr. Conjunctivitis
    Species: Whitetail Deer
    Preferences: Species, gender and design must stay the same. Harmless accessories only, stud earrings are fine.

Kennel F59 wrote:Image:
    Lineart used (if any): viewtopic.php?t=925471
    Name: Pike
    Species: Bear
    Preferences: Species and design must stay the same. Harmless accessories only, except for possibly earring studs or something similar. Needs a home on a thread or site, and needs plenty of love - bears aren't as common on this site as they should be!

Kennel F60 wrote:[X]

Kennel F61 wrote:[X]

Kennel F62 wrote:[X]

Kennel F63 wrote:[X]

Kennel F64 wrote:[X]

Kennel F65 wrote:[X]

Kennel F66 wrote:[X]

Kennel F67 wrote:[X]

Back to Beginning
Last edited by Desmond on Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:40 am, edited 22 times in total.
Tiikeria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Code-Drop Results

Postby red october » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:05 pm

Hello there, I'm October, PoH's main judge.

I hold fairly high standards for forms, and weigh the personality sections quite heavily when judging. Don't just write a fancy story; be sure that you're developing the character as well.

I'm always open to questions about why one did or did not win, and am readily available to giving advice and critique on forms. Feel free to send me a message if you need anything.

If you would like to see characters that have been won here in the past, take a trip to the PoH Success Stories thread.

The next code-drop is scheduled for [date undecided].

- - - - -

June 30 Results

P27:

Cikail - -3B-

P32:

Sundara - L O K I

P73:

Byakuren - Kessler

F29:

Xerum - Ekio
Last edited by red october on Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:18 pm, edited 123 times in total.
red october

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Current Form List

Postby red october » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:06 pm

Here I will keep the list of forms that have been entered for the upcoming code drop.

If I missed any forms or made any mistakes, please let me know. :3

?:
(white.flag) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=5400#p54522209
(lillylove90) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=5410#p55028306
(peterpan) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&hilit=bel&start=5180#p46816087

P2:
(Hook) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=5300#p52052784

P6:
(firestorm) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&hilit=bel&start=5190#p46864170
(fs) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&hilit=bel&start=5210#p47149122
(GDD) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=5290#p51814228

P8:
(Broken Boulevards) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=5320#p52584337

P10:
(blazzing_wolf) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=4990#p42875813
(firestorm) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&hilit=bel&start=5210#p47149122

P11:
(invincible) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=5030#p43174679
(Nix) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&hilit=bel&start=5220#p47377136
(Snowstar) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&hilit=bel&start=5240#p47510381
(NizoLuv) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=5400#p54452657

P13:
(Tawk) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=5330#p52781728

P14:
(Aysan1) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=4950#p42221072

P19:
(magnet) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=4670#p40787156

P21:
(live) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&hilit=star&start=4840#p41458506

P22:
(Red October) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&hilit=star&start=4710#p40812491

P28:
(teacup) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=5030#p43173331

P35:
(Blue) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=4920#p42130420
(Aysan1) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=4950#p42221072
(Maddyoll) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=4990#p42916549
(WWS) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&hilit=bel&start=5210#p47117621

P37:
(iStarz) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&hilit=closed&start=4420#p38299957

P40:
(fawx.) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=5050#p43267243

P44:
(Kesha Wolf) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&hilit=bel&start=5160#p45883617

P54:
(Th13f) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=5040#p43204028

P56:
(Tango.) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=5050#p43229487

P58:
(ToCuteToBeTrue) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=4890#p41645333

P59:

P60:
(Lightfall) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&hilit=toronto&start=4590#p40591437

P64
(WWS) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&hilit=bel&start=5210#p47117621

P65:
(Kittens of Evil) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&hilit=closed&start=4390#p37911393
(YODO) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&p=40036876&hilit=P96#p40030821
(SpencyB) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&hilit=pound+of+hope&start=4520#p40093946
(wildwolfspiret) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&hilit=closed&start=4440#p38787999
(Cuteblueroo) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=5060#p43359314

P69:
(Tashy) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&hilit=toronto&start=4590#p40531998
(Bently) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=4940#p42178466

P70:
(Specs) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=5030#p43175216
(Kesha) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&hilit=bel&start=5220#p47208079

P83:
(-3B-) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&hilit=star&start=4700#p40810822

P86:
(loenna) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&hilit=toronto&start=4650#p40778283

P89:
(RayRay) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=4990#p42813198

P95:
(Cuteblueroo) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=5060#p43359307

P96:
(corgie) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&p=40036876&hilit=P96#p40036876
(torn.) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&hilit=star&start=4780#p41107709
(Cupcake) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&hilit=bel&start=5210#p47123430
(Tsunami.) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&hilit=round&start=5370#p53947745

P98:
(Kittens of Evil) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=4940#p42194053

P105:
(Mihochi) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=4960#p42235721

P107:
(KoowieTheDog) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&hilit=toronto&start=4550#p40296301

P120:
(Mihochi) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=4980#p42556567

P111:
(KoowieTheDog) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&hilit=star&start=4790#p41136264

P125:
(Kittens of Evil) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=5040#p43217246
(Demzee) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&hilit=bel&start=5210#p47152324

P131:
(Junsui) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&hilit=pound+of+hope&start=4530#p40122081
(MadWolf) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&p=40518595&hilit=p131#p40518595
(Koowie) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=4880#p41588210

P134:
(Pendragon) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=5040#p43187342

F1:
(Arachnid) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=4890#p41755251

F18:
(firestorm) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&hilit=bel&start=5210#p47149122

F20:
(Segie) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=5030#p43171032

F25:
(Three Crosses) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=4990#p42710130

F29:
(Abuse's Song) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=5400#p54524448
(Ekio) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=5410#p55020231
(albinny trancy) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=5410#p55033113
(Blainix) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&hilit=round&start=5370#p54019531

F33:
(Derpy Dinosaur) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&hilit=toronto&start=4580#p40411872
(wildmoo) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=5410#p55007339

F48:
(Ockako) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=4960#p42235256

F50:
(Aysan1) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&hilit=closed&start=4400#p38092806
(perros) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=4940#p42165278
(specs) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=5000#p42922093

F51:
(Loka) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&hilit=closed&start=4260#p35551834

F55:
(Star and Peeta) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&hilit=star&start=4810#p41374651

F59:
(Cedaar the Mutt) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&hilit=closed&start=4400#p38009168

F64:
(Aysan1) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=4950#p42228544

Back to Beginning
Last edited by red october on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:12 pm, edited 171 times in total.
red october

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Critics Have Arrived

Postby Miakemi » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:07 pm

Have competition? Want to improve your form? Need some guidance on what more you can do? This is the place to go!

Pound of Hope is a serious adoption agency, meaning the basic thing the judges look for in forms is effort, to be certain that the characters we adopt out go to the best homes they can possibly have.
    Detail is well-loved, and although length isn't necessary, quality is. c: Here at PoH we literally live by the saying "quality over quantity".
    The judges always look for the character coming to life in the form; so personality is one of the best things a form can have, well-fleshed out and consistent. Do not, however, skimp on the backstory just because your personality is excellent; to be sure the character will be getting a home where it is not kept idle, we love to see their story and how they came to be as the user sees them. c:

If you are interested in getting critique for your own story, please fill out the form below. <3

NOTE: Please do not pm me or the other staff members your forms even if you want the critique handled though pm.

[b]I'd like some critique![/b]
    Username:
    Number of character you're applying for:
    Link to form: (right-click the title of your post and pick copy link location (this is for firefox but other browsers should work similarly))
    Would you like critique through PM, or another way?:
    [size=1]critastic[/size]

The Critic Staff:
    The Boss:
    Formerly, iBrevity- Now headed by Miakemi

The Mini-Critics:
    +Phoenix's Rebirth
    +Mossbrook
    +Corgie

List of Forms Waiting on Critique:

BPeppers wrote:I'd like some critique!
    Username: BPeppers
    Number of character you're applying for: F7
    Link to form: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&start=5030#p43174617
    Would you like critique through PM, or another way?: PM please :]
    [size=1]critastic

Liru Kaulitz wrote:
    I'd like some critique!
    Username: Liru
    Number of character you're applying for: F7
    Link to form: xx
    Would you like critique through PM, or another way?: PM, please. c:
    critastic

[/size]Back to Beginning
Last edited by Miakemi on Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:04 am, edited 33 times in total.
Miakemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Check Out Our Affiliates! :)

Postby Miakemi » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:08 pm

Support Pound of Hope:

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528][img]http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i407/miakemi/PoHstamp2.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528][img]http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i407/miakemi/PoHstamp1.png[/img][/url]

Our Affiliates:

We All need a second chance

Want to be Affiliated With Pound of Hope?

If you would like to affiliate with Pound of Hope, please pm Miakemi with a link to your thread and the stamp/banner you would prefer to be displayed.

Want to Start Your Own Adoption Agency?

Here is a very informative guide written by -3B- on how to make a successful adoption agency.

Back to Beginning
Last edited by Miakemi on Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:23 pm, edited 28 times in total.
Miakemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me