Symphony Character Adoption Agency - CD + OPEN! :)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Symphony Character Adoption Agency - OPEN :)

Postby ABeardedDragon » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:27 pm

ImageImage
Username: ABeardedDragon
Kennel Number: 289
Use: Since the owner has requested that they stay pranksters, these two will probably be comic relief in one or multiple stories I am working on. I do also want to make art of them, specifically in the holidays when I have more time. This would probably show what sort of pranks they like and what they usually do.

Name: Hazard
Species: Dog - Canis lupus familiaris
Breed: Irish Wolfhound x Husky
Personality:
Hazard is a flirt. He'll flirt with any female that he
comes across and he considers himself the ladies' man.
Of course, he often annoys females but he wouldn't
harass them. Although, he still isn't as respectful as
his brother. This dog is fairly self-centered and arrogant, he
puts himself above others and thinks he is the only one that
matters. Hazard is confident in himself and is proud of his
opinions. Sometimes he can be argumentative but he tries
to be somewhat friendly at all times.
The ladies
Himself
Food
Dislikes:
Water
Cats

Favourites:
Colour: Peach
Food: Steak
Animal: Fox
Letter: X
Number: 27
Season: Autumn
Day of the Week: Monday
Holiday: Halloween, trick or trick!
Outside Activity: Camping, tricks included
Inside Activity: Card games
Name: Gazer
Species: Dog - Canis lupus familiaris
Breed: Irish Wolfhound x Husky
Personality:
Gazer may be a prankster but he is still a respectful
dog. If he's pushing someone's comfort zone, he will
immediately stop. He's really a big sweet heart and
likes to show it. The canine is affectionate and
compassionate. He greets others with kindness
and wouldn't dare to try hurt someone's feelings.
He isn't as outgoing as his brother but he isn't shy either.
Because he is more respectful, he prefers to tell jokes
rather than prank others.
Making jokes
Puns
Dislikes:
Wolves
Hurting others
Crying

Favourites:
Colour: Green
Food: Chicken
Animal: Snakes
Letter: C
Number: 59
Season: Winter
Day of the Week: Saturday
Holiday: April Fools' Day
Outside Activity: Orienteering, your map is upside-down.
Inside Activity: Treasure hunting

History:
Hazard and Gazer were born to a stray female, who they do not remember. They never knew their father. One day they were taken from the streets by a human. The two puppies were too young to be away from their mother, but she was gone and had not returned for days. Why is something no-one knows; she might have abandoned them, been in an accident or found a new life. The pair of dogs were raised by humans and knew nothing of their previous family. They always felt as if they were one of the humans, their 'child' as they called them.

This human family had one of their own children, a little boy aged eight. His favourite TV shows were cartoons that showed some sort of comedy. Hazard usually watched TV with the boy. Although he didn't understand it completely, he had an idea of what was happening. Hazard soon had his own favourite TV shows. He enjoyed watching the humans play pranks on each other. It seemed funny to him and the more he watched, the more he wanted to do it. Eventually, he had the courage to and this lead to...
'Skunk Day', as the brothers have named it. Hazard was wandering the garden by himself when he stumbled across a little black and white creature, which sort of looked like a squirrel. He sniffed it and tried to play with it. To his surprise, it sprayed him with a foul smelling liquid. After getting over the smell, he realised that this could be the start of his pranks. He could be famous on his own TV show! He carried his new 'friend' by the tail into his home. Then he placed it by the kitchen door, setting his trap. A wide smirk spread across his face as he called for his brother.
"Oh Gazer, the humans left some chicken on the counter," he said. His brother dashed towards the kitchen, barking wildly. Unfortunately, Gazer didn't know what was waiting for him. The light grey dog stood on the skunk's tail as he entered the kitchen. He was immediately sprayed by the skunk and was horrified. The smell was awful. As Gazer ran around the house, crying, Hazard was rolling on the floor, howling in laughter.
"What was that for?" Gazer shouted, slightly angered by how his brother was treating him.
"Let me show you," Hazard replied, shaking his head and chuckling. However, the humans returned home. They were shocked to find the skunk and acted more scared than Gazer. Hazard lead his brother away from their family so they couldn't hear their laughter.

Later that evening, the two brothers watched TV with the little boy. Gazer quickly found the shows entertaining and had the same idea as Hazard. They looked at each other and smiled.
"I understand," Gazer said. His smile turned into a small smirk as he walked away. Hazard was too busy watching TV to notice. A few minutes later, Gazer returned. In his mouth he had a plastic piece of steak that the child played with. "I have a gift for you," he said to his dark grey brother. Hazard wagged his tail and gladly accepted his gift. He bit into the toy as hard as he could. But it did not do anything to the meat. He tried as hard as he could to chew the food, but nothing was working. When he heard his Gazer laughing, he realised what was happening. The brother was upset to find that this was not real steak. And so, their days of pranking began.

Most of the time, they pranked each other. But sometimes they pranked others. Their owners usually let them outside to avoid the chaos they caused. They could always go back to their loving family whenever they wanted to though. The brothers sort of preferred being outside, they were free to prank anyone. One day they stumbled across a wolf.

Relationships:
Art by MotherMother on CS. Sienna belongs to me.

Sienna

With Hazard:
Hazard, like with any other female, claims he loves Sienna. Of course, she doesn't return the feeling. Partly because she can tell that he is nothing but a flirt; partly because he also pranked her.

With Gazer:
Gazer dislikes Sienna because she gave him his scar and she is usually hostile towards him. One day the brothers decided to prank her and Gazer was the unlucky one when the wolf reacted.

Extras:
Art by tigerkitty1234 on CS
Lines by Neara on CS // Coloured by ABeardedDragon on CS
Lines here: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1361992
themusicofthebells

WIP
Last edited by ABeardedDragon on Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:25 pm, edited 7 times in total.
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anza » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:55 pm

By lovenature100 on CS
    Username :: Psychz
    Kennel Number :: 37
    Use :: As a beloved character that's I'm going to be featuring in several stories that I'm currently composing and in pieces of art that I'm going to design once I'm on vacation. She has such a simple yet lovely design that I know I can use to develop her into an interesting character.

Name :: Juliet "Jules"
Species :: Canine
Birthdate :: October 15, 1991
Sign :: Libra
Birth Place :: Canada
Ancestory :: French Canadian with Irish Ancestors

Personality ::

Juliet is an interesting blend of serious and humorous. Being the professional girl that she is, its not a mystery to her when she should get down to business and when she should goof around. For example, when staring down a handful of journalists' demanding for answers about her current investigations she has to be firm and strict but when she's with her friends she lets loose and makes sure to have fun. She's open minded about situations and is often willing to believe in the underdog as she often feels herself to be just that. In her department, and the profession of detective in general, she's in a male dominated environment so she's just like "one of the guys" to her coworkers. But this doesn't undermine her feminine side, after all, she loves the occasional dress and the perfect shoes to go with them (as long as there comfortable for chasing suspects)!

She's outspoken, bold and energetic. Juliet likes to get things done and doesn't let anything stop her! Once a goal has blinked at her from across the horizons she will march for it until she reaches it. Easy to get to know, Juliet is known for being stubborn and objective. Sometimes her stubbornness gets in her way, but other times it helps her achieve her goals. While some may characterize her stubbornness as her "Achilles heel" she believes its the power that navigates her through life.

Background ::

Juliet grew up in a houseful of guys & the youngest in her family. Because of her experiences she grew to be very independent and blunt. If she wants something she says it, after all, in her younger years she had to learn to make her voice heard. Her brothers taught her a lot of things that express themselves in her personality and interests even as an adult. Juliet loves sports and seems to be good at every single one she tries, she's naturally athletic and intellectually gifted.

In school, Juliet received high grades (as she was always trying to show up her older brothers) and was a talented soccer player as well as track & field runner. She was accepted into University of California Los Angels from which she eventually graduated. Afterwards, she started her career as a detective in the police department with some background in forensic science.

Likes & Dislikes
Juliet loves a run through the park in the mornings powered by her iced tea or hot coco. She's a bit of city girl, although she would love the country's stretches of undisturbed forests and secrets, she prefers to be around people. Not only a city girl she can only imagine herself in only two states in the US: Florida and California. If there's no hot summers and beaches then you can count Juliet out!

Preview: This is a short story of Juliet & my current character Sher.

"Juliet!"
    Juliet blinked. Someone had said her name, although they had said it louder then she normally heard it.
    "Juliet! I haven't got all day!"
    She lifted her head which was laying flat on the counter top of her lab, to come face to face with a angry looking Sher.
    "I have been here all night." Juliet said, with a strained patients in her voice. "I know you wanted the lab results this morning but until I get my first cup of tea I am not getting up."
    Sher smiled and pulled out a cup of Earl Gray tea from behind his back.
    "Your favorite barista was there that morning and she added a slice of lemon, your favorite."
    Juliet reached out and took the cup as she blinked herself awake. "Thanks Sher, I know I can always count on you!"
    "What about the lab results?" Sher was relentless about his job as always. After being teased as a kid for being completely clueless about everything it seemed as though he wanted to prove the world wrong as he worked overtime just about everyday. And overtime for Sher, usually meant overtime for Juliet as well as she had to be at his beckoned call to analyze the crime-scene that they had been too this morning, inspect the victim, test for foreign DNA, the list never ends. Although she wasn't as obsessed as Sher over criminology, she loved her lab. Although her parents and her friends constantly call her "Psycho" for being interested in crime she loved the science that's behind the arrest of criminals and there prosecution. She loved her part in it all. And she would never trade it in for anything in the world.
    "Are you going to get my lab results or not Juliet?" Sher pressed on.
    Juliet rolled her eyes. "I'll get right to it."

themusicofthebells
Last edited by Anza on Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
costal cowgirl / law student / CS member since 2012
01/2022 UPDATE ---> I've chosen to leave the character community however,
I am keeping my closed species adopts as they mean quite a lot to me
I'm here now mostly for events
✮ ✮ ✮
Anza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkest.Nation » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:07 am

n/a
Last edited by Darkest.Nation on Wed May 03, 2017 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Character Page
[ My past usernames were Invisiblemoonlight14, Water For Elephants, & Fly.With.Me. Please don't use. ]
ImageImageImage
Darkest.Nation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkest.Nation » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:09 am

n/a
Last edited by Darkest.Nation on Wed May 03, 2017 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Character Page
[ My past usernames were Invisiblemoonlight14, Water For Elephants, & Fly.With.Me. Please don't use. ]
ImageImageImage
Darkest.Nation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkest.Nation » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:11 am

n/a
Character Page
ImageImageImage
Darkest.Nation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkest.Nation » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:18 am

n/a
Last edited by Darkest.Nation on Wed May 03, 2017 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Character Page
ImageImageImage
Darkest.Nation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anza » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:35 am

weegeestar5 wrote:congrats to all of the winners !

Wesley wrote:I'm so glad to see so many characters pass into eager hands! I have updated the kennels (finally), and I've decided to continue with the apply-for-as-many-as-you'd-like rule for a while, since character adoption agencies seem to be declining in popularity.

I have gone through the staff and removed anyone I haven't heard from for a while; if you were removed and would like to become more active with SCAA, please let me know, and I will add you back! Would there be interest from anyone not currently holding a staff position if I opened up staff applications? It might be nice to have some help revitalizing this place!

if this round ends after mid june [which is a month so i'd assume so anyway cx] i'll definitely be free to help judge c: [i mean im a judge anyway but yeah cx]

Id' be interested in a staff position! ^^ I'm not currently a staff but I believe I can contribute!
costal cowgirl / law student / CS member since 2012
01/2022 UPDATE ---> I've chosen to leave the character community however,
I am keeping my closed species adopts as they mean quite a lot to me
I'm here now mostly for events
✮ ✮ ✮
Anza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coatiferous » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:28 am

Do you know when the next codedrop will be? I'm going to be out of town until the 19th of June, and I'm planning on finishing my forms on that day (this Sunday)
x
wнαт i wσυld dσ тσ тαkє αwαy тнiร fєαя
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Hello, I'm aph coati, but you can call me
coati for short. My future career is in
insect research, though I dream of
one day owning a dog sled team.
Image * Image

my tumblr | my character site
σf bєiиg lσvєd αllєgiαиcє тσ тнє ραiи
coatiferous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weegeestar5 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:59 am

APH Coati wrote:Do you know when the next codedrop will be? I'm going to be out of town until the 19th of June, and I'm planning on finishing my forms on that day (this Sunday)

i don't believe wes has decided a codedrop date yet c:
this round started roughly a month ago, however, given that a lot of the forms seem to be wip [i believe?] and that this round was in the middle of the exam season, i think you will probably still have some time left to finish you form c: of course, i don't decide the codedrops, so take this with a pinch of salt. if you wish, you could pm Wesley directly and ask her yourself ;v; !

i personally think maybe [at least] a couple of weeks before the code drop would be a good idea - since it has been exam season after all ! [tho it might still be exam season for some people; not too sure haha :p]

ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yellowpip1 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:27 pm

Adopter Information
Username: Yellowpip1
Kennel Number: 10
Use:

Basic Information
Name: Cyanide
Species and/or specific breed: Hyena
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Personality:
- Observant
Because Cyanide has experimented on himself he has gained a very sharp eye and is very observant and can pick up the slightest movements, he can read facial expressions very well which means he knows if something is wrong.

-Patient
Cyanide can accept pain or hardships calmly and without complaint in order to keep his emotions hidden. He can wait for a long time and doesn't rush things.

-Plain
Cyanide doesn't like it when talking to others they try to hide the truth of what the animal's downfall is. He just tells them straight away of what he thinks and if it hurts them then he doesn't care. He will even ask if they want to be "improved" by experimenting on them.

-Dull
Cyanide isn't a party type, he doesn't like to celebrate meaningless events such as birthdays. He rarely smiles as he doesn't want to show any emotion as in his mind it is weakness, Because of this he wears a gas mask as it covers his face and also suits his personality.

-Odd
Cyanide doesn't have many friends as his kind of 'fun' involves dangerous chemicals. Others usually stay away from him, however his close friends accept the way he is and think its kind of cool.

Likes/dislikes:
Experiments

Dislikes
Whining,
Fire

Quirks:
Quotes that describe this character:
"Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is. –Vince Lombardi"
"I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. –Stephen Covey"
"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. –Arthur Ashe"
"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. –Bill Cosby"
Songs that describe this character:
Villain-Theory of a Deadman (warning contains swearing)

History/Background:
Art:

themusicofthebells
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Characters // My Fursona// My Pokemon// Human Characters // Orchardclan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-I tend to be reasonably normal, not standing out ridiculously from the crowd in any way.-

Hey its Yellow here! I have FINALLY graduated university in Wildlife Conservation, I love birds! feel free to pm me! :D
yellowpip1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me