Jumpy Dracos

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Jumpy Dracos

Postby AGGUA! » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:37 pm

WELCOME TO JUMPY DRACOS!

Hey there! I'm Wrethen, and I'm the mascot to this place! My owner, Sunny, has never made their own species before now, and she has never had a thread like this before, so she might do things differently! Take it away, Sunny!

Thanks, Wrethen! As Wrethen said, I haven't done this before, so be prepared to read through this info THOROUGHLY, but I'll try to make it quick. That sound good to you?

Great! First off, this species might seem like nothing out of the ordinary, you just stick wings and a dragon-like tail on a wolf, and they you have a Jumpy Draco. Right? WRONG!

Jumpy Dracos are dragon-like wolves who jump uncontrollably! They were found volcanic regions where radioactive fumes, dust, and slime are prominent. Over time, wolves came in contact with certain substances and evolved to look like this! But eventually other strange mutations gave them rarities and other traits! However, a few of the wolves couldn't handle these mutations, and were killed. But others survived, and that's how Jumpy Dracos started! Soon, the land was cleaned up, and the volcanoes became dormant. The Jumpy Dracos still live in the area, and passed on these traits to their offspring, so the race survived! Now a few of them have become domesticated!

News-
New litters are officially up! Just fill out a form to enter the raffle!
Events-
None Currently
Timeline-
4/23/16- Jumpy Dracos was created!

Contents-
Currency/Bank
Species Information
Litters
Pound
Custom Dracos
Events
Wrethen’s Store
Breeding
Games

Affiliates-
Image Image Image ImageImageImage
PM me!

Staff- Artist/Mods/Etc. (Currently not accepting any more staff)
Sunny Sandy- Artist, Founder, Owner
Skulblaka- Mod
Ɖɛмιι-cнαи- Mod/Banker
Yveltal- Mod/Creater/Owner of the (soon to exist) fanclub
double agent- Archivist/Artist
Appledayz- Creator/Owner of the Trading Thread
.totoro- Artist
Frostyfox64- Artist
PM me positions and such! No forms! As part of the staff, you get 15 free fangs every Friday!

Here's the link to this place-

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3031699&p=97883572#p97883572][img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/bf68/f/2016/114/7/8/jumpy_dracos_button__private_do_not_use____by_sunnydragonrulz-da01far.png[/img][/url]

Made by the amazing Ɖɛмιι-cнαи!

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=97883572#p97883572]
[img]http://l.wigflip.com/2LBVp8kG/signbot.gif[/img][/url]

Made by the amazing Yveltal!

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3031699#p97883572][img]http://i.imgur.com/zY2oJxt.gif[/img][/url]

Archive
Co-op Archive

Trading Thread
Bank
Fanclub

RULES

1. Be nice to everyone! This is the base of all rules!

2. No BEGGING AND WHINING AND MOPING

3. No stealing anyone else's Draco. NO.

4. Do NOT edit the overall Draco in any way or remove the link that comes with it. This will result in an instant ban.

5. You are able to trade pups, items, etc. with other people, but do it over PM or let me know if you are willing to make a thread, as I probably won't or will not be getting around to it anytime soon! Same for all threads, like fan clubs, trading threads, etc.! PM me the link so I can put it on here!

6. DO NOT SPAM THIS THREAD (If it's for discussion, that's fine until a thread can be made)!!! HOW MANY TIMES DOES IT NEED TO BE SAID?!?

7. USE THE FORMS! THEY ARE THERE FOR A REASON!

8. Please be specific when filling out form desc. and such. PLEASE. I WILL NOT DESIGN YOURS, YOU MUST TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT. (This rule mainly refers to customs)

9. If you are banned your pups will be taken from you and put in the pound

10. You get 3 strikes. One, two, and then on three, you are banned.

11. ALL HAIL SUNNY!!! I MAY USE THE NICKNAME ON CS, BUT DO NOT BE DECEIVED!!! HE IS A LIZARD!!!

BAN STRIKES

Strike one-
warriorcatlover1122

Strike two-

Strike three/BANNED-
Last edited by AGGUA! on Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:30 am, edited 69 times in total.
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Currency/Bank

Postby AGGUA! » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:47 pm

CURRENCY/BANK

The form of currency we use here at Jumpy Dracos are fangs! Image Look familiar? They should! This is the fang that holds Wrethen's cape in place! He has generously offered to give fangs in exchange for pets!

Prices

UNKNOWN- 5 Image
OMG SO COMMON- 1 Image
VERY COMMON- 2 Image
COMMON- 4 Image
UNCOMMON- 8 Image
RARE- 25 Image
VERY RARE- 100 Image

OMG SO RARE- UNLIMITED!
2 C$- 5 Image

There are also extra fangs for the date!

2016- 0
2015- 1 Image
2014- 2 Image
2013- 3 Image
2012- 4 Image
2011- 5 Image
2010- 6 Image
2009- 7 Image
2008- 8 Image

Bank
Ɖɛмιι-cнαи- 142
Frostyfox64- 135
double agent- 144
Skulblaka- 112
Appledayz- 105
Wolfy858- 133
RareKittens- 114
Undyne, Fish Person- 40
.totoro- 162
Yveltal- 189
SilverSaturn- 53
moondust405- 71
Last edited by AGGUA! on Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:06 am, edited 51 times in total.
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Species Information

Postby AGGUA! » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:48 pm

SPECIES INFORMATION

Let's talk a bit about rarities here at Jumpy Dracos!

Common- These Dracos are pretty standard, with very little change in the accessories and such

Uncommon- These Dracos have interesting add-ons and patterns!

Rare- Woah! These Dracos will have interesting markings and extra parts, and will be harder to come by

Very Rare- These Dracos have the most interesting of all markings and extra parts, and are VERY hard to come by

Epic- Epic Dracos might have totally different shapes and sizes and you have slim chances of acquiring one!

Legendary- These Dracos are the most unique and powerful of all! Only one is released every month, but this statistic is just a ballpark estimate. It is impossible to tell if a Draco is legendary because the markings could be those of an epic or something standard (NINJA). But they are nearly impossible to come by!

Regular Draco- Common
These are the basic building blocks of all the other mutated dracos. Likewise, they are easy to find. Usually they have very little change in their shape, but they might. However, the markings can be as colorful and exotic as you want, as this seldom affects rarity!

Horned Draco- Uncommon
These Dracos have developed horns! This species was discovered a long time ago, but after our researchers discovered the first Horned Draco they found it more difficult to find them. Huh!

Half-Tail Draco- Uncommon
When our scientists found the first ever Half Tail Draco in a litter, at first they considered it just to be a genetic mistake. But Wrethen claims that these are, indeed, a new species, and predicts that there will be more in the future! They are newly discovered, but not rare.

Tooth and Claw Draco- Rare
Yikes! When our researchers first found this Draco, they would've classified it as an uncommon. But this Draco was unusually aggressive towards them, unlike a regular Draco, and even though our researchers search far and wide, they were much harder to find. But then again, who would want to find it?

No-Tail Draco- Rare
Aww, no tail? These guys were first discovered shortly after the discovery of Half-Tails. Scientists would've classified that as very rare, since that's a MAJOR mutation! But they're a bit easier to find, and after several weeks of ping-ponging, Wrethen took charge and classified it as rare. Nobody argued.

Torn Wing Draco- Very Rare
Aww, this Draco is unable to fly! When our researchers first found it, everyone thought that it was just a rip from a fight with another Draco. But both of the wings had rips identical to each other, and there was no blood or any sign of pain coming from the Draco when it was touched. Researchers are still doubtful whether or not it is a real new species, but Wrethen claims it is, and they are extremely hard to find.

Woah! An avatar sized Draco! When these guys were first discovered, most researchers just thought that they had yet to become fully grown. But time went on, and they never grew! These guys are EXTREMELY DIFFICULT to find, as you have to observe a litter for a long period of time before you can conclude whether it is avatar sized or not!

Legendary Dracos-
These guys are the rarest of all, and are nearly impossible to find. Wrethen is friends with a few of the wild legendaries, but he swore to keep their locations and identity a secret. You are more likely to find your entire litter composed of rare+ Dracos than one legendary.

Be sure to check back regularly in case our researchers find something new!
Last edited by AGGUA! on Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:35 am, edited 6 times in total.
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Litters

Postby AGGUA! » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:50 pm

LITTERS

Litter(s) are usually updated and raffled every Friday!
How do litters work?
Simple! I will put together two Dracos for use in breeding, and their pups will be raffled off to you guys for use! They recieve their rarity when the winner is picked, otherwise it is a question mark! However, if you would like to be amazing and tell me you want to breed two of your Dracos and raffle off ALL of the pups, PM me with this form!-
[center][b]I will gladly breed my Jumpy Dracos for a litter![/b]
[b]Username-[/b]
[b]Dracos-[/b]
[b]Names-[/b]
[b]Why are you doing this?-[/b]
[b]My Breeding Bone-[/b][/center]

1. You can only vouch for one pet per litter

2. Litters usually contain 3+ Dracos

3. Raffles will end on the same day as new ones are put up

4. 1 Litter out of every will have unknown rarities. These could contain Legendaries!

Litter 1
Artist- Sunny Sandy
Codeword- Confetti

1. Image
1. Pleasureable Paints

2. Image
1. seedcakes
2. Appledayz
3. Firnenfire

3. Image
1. double agent

Litter 2
Artist- double agent
Codeword- Soda

1. Image
1. Pleasureable Paints
2. Undyne, Fish Person

2. Image
1. seedcakes
2. Firnenfire

3. Image
1. double agent
2. Appledayz

4. Image
1. Yveltal

Litter 3
Artist- Sunny Sandy
Codeword- Combat

1. Image
1. Yveltal
2. Firnenfire

2. Image
1. seedcakes

3. Image
1. Pleasureable Paints
2. double agent
3. Appledayz

Forms
[center][b]I would like to vouch for a Jumpy Draco![/b]
[b]Username-[/b]
[b]Name-[/b]
[b]Gender-[/b]
[b]Codeword-[/b]
[b]Litter #-[/b]
[b]Draco #-[/b]
[b]Anything Else?-[/b][/center]

Free Dracos!
These Dracos are free for everyone to use!

1. 4/23/16- Image- Grand Opening of Jumpy Dracos
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3031699][img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/6cfd/f/2016/114/4/f/jumpy_draco_freebie__1__free_for_use__by_sunnydragonrulz-da02snh.gif[/img][/url]
Last edited by AGGUA! on Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:35 am, edited 51 times in total.
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Pound

Postby AGGUA! » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:51 pm

THE POUND

Uh oh. The pound is a place where banned, confiscated, or donated pets can be adopted by others! Hopefully we won't have any bans!

1. Each kennel can hold up to three Dracos, as they don't like confined spaces

2. You can only adopt one Draco every other day, until you reach a total of three Dracos. Then you have to find some other way to get them, sorry!

3. You can donate Dracos at any time, but you can only donate up to three. We don't want to overload the kennels!

Kennel 1

Kennel 2

Kennel 3

Form for donating
[center][b]I want to donate a Draco![/b]
[b]Username-[/b]
[b]Name of Draco(s)-[/b]
[b]Gender (s)-[/b]
[b]Picture(s)-[/b]
[b]Why are you leaving your Draco(s) here?-[/b][/center]

Form for adopting
[center][b]I want to adopt a Draco![/b]
[b]Username-[/b]
[b]Name-[/b]
[b]Gender-[/b]
[b]Kennel-[/b]
[b]#-[/b]
[b]Why pick THIS one?-[/b][/center]

Hopefully the Pound will receive Dracos out of the good of others, not from banned players!
Last edited by AGGUA! on Mon May 30, 2016 8:22 am, edited 43 times in total.
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Custom Dracos

Postby AGGUA! » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:52 pm

CUSTOM DRACOS

We all knew this was coming! The option of customizing your very own Jumpy Draco!

1. There is a totally of three spaces available for customs. Nothing more, nothing less.

2. You can have a total of one custom a month

3. Customs will come with a rarity based on what you want. If you want a Torn Winged Draco, then it will probably be Very Rare.

4. No complaining about the prices!

5. Customs will never become Legendaries

Pricing for a Custom

Base- 25 Image
Horns- 10 Image
Half-Tail- 10 Image
Tooth and Claw- 20 Image
No-Tail- 20 Image
Torn Wing- 35 Image
All other accessories/clothing are 10 Image

Slot One-
Closed

Slot Two-
Closed

Slot Three-
Open

Recent Customs-
Image- Skulblaka
Image- Moondust405
Image- Frostyfox64
Image- Undyne, Fish Person
Image- Skulblaka

Custom Form!
[center][b]Hello, I would like a custom![/b]
[b]Username-[/b]
[b]Name-[/b]
[b]Gender-[/b]
[b]Ref/Desc.-[/b]
[b]Species add-ons-[/b]
[b]Accessory(s)-[/b]
[b]Total Fang Cost-[/b]
[b]Anything else?-[/b][/center]
Last edited by AGGUA! on Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:34 am, edited 37 times in total.
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Events

Postby AGGUA! » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:52 pm

EVENTS

None Yet!
Last edited by AGGUA! on Mon May 30, 2016 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Wrethen's Store

Postby AGGUA! » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:54 pm

WRETHEN'S STORE

"Hello everyone, and welcome to my shop!"

Hi guys, welcome to Wrethen's shop! I would've done this myself, but I decided to let him run it, as he has a knack for creating cool new items and accessories. Be sure to check back on a regular basis!

Useful Items

Breeding Bones- Image
10- Image
Breeding Bones are used for breeding Dracos! You need one of them in order to do so, or they will not mate. Dracos need something calm, relaxing, and tasty, and Breeding Bones are the only thing our researchers have found that successfully enable Dracos to breed! You can buy 1 a day.

Event Box- Image
10- Image
This event box is perhaps the most mysterious and dangerous of all the items in Wrethen's shop. He fought off hoards of hostile Jumpy Dracos just to get these, so you can only get 1 every week. They could contain anything (or nothing)- other items, Jumpy Dracos... But there's also the chance you can find an aggressive Draco in there. Then you have to pay 15 fangs in order to tame it, unless you donate it to the pound.

Arrowheads- Image
5- Image
These arrowheads are used to slow down or speed up the frame rate of your Jumpy Dracos! All you have to do is put the framerate (frames per sec) or how many times you want your Draco to jump per second. Tell me one of the two (in the 'Anything Else?' column), and if you want your Draco to jump faster or slower!

Form for an Item
[center][b]I would like an item from Wrethen![/b]
[b]Username-[/b]
[b]Jumpy Draco(s)-[/b]
[b]Item(s)-[/b]
[b]Total Cost-[/b]
[b]Anything Else?-[/b]
[/center]

Accessories

Collar- Image
5- Image
A cute little collar for your Jumpy Draco! This is a good accessory to use on a hostile, aggressive, or indomesticated Jumpy Draco as it let's them know that they are no longer feral! They learn to accept this a little faster than if you don't have one!

Arm Bands- Image
8- Image
Arm bands! Unlike collars, they don't have spikes. They are stylish and come in all sorts of colors.

Bandaged Forearms- Image
10-
These are similar to arm bands, except they usually cover up hidden scars that you Draco might receive by playing games and things like that! Or they are just stylish.

Blinking Draco- Image
15- Image
This enables your Draco to physically BLINK! Neat, huh?

Form for an Accessory
[center][b]I would like an accessory from Wrethen![/b]
[b]Username-[/b]
[b]Jumpy Draco(s)-[/b]
[b]Accessory(s)[/b]
[b]Total Cost-[/b]
[b]Anything Else?-[/b]
[/center]
Last edited by AGGUA! on Tue May 31, 2016 11:18 am, edited 5 times in total.
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeding

Postby AGGUA! » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:56 pm

BREEDING

So, you must've seen the Breeding Bones in Wrethen's shop, but if you didn't, you'll need to buy one before breeding Dracos!

1. You can breed Dracos once every 2 weeks

2. Each litter will have, at most, 3 Dracos in it, unless you are lucky! You can keep one of them, but the rest you have to donate to the pound! If you want to use your breeding for a litter on the Litters section of the thread, go up there and read about the details! This is one of the few exceptions that get you at least 3 Dracos.

3. A single Breeding Bone is needed for breeding 2 Dracos together.

4. Don't complain if it takes a while for you to receive your litter. Sometimes Dracos can be pretty shy, despite having a Breeding Bone!

5. You can also use other items in breeding, such as applying arrowheads to one or more of the offspring!

6. You can breed Dracos with other players as long as you have already talked it over (please not on here) with them about it! You will each get one Draco from the offspring!

7. PLEASE PM me if you haven't seen or heard any updates about your breeding! It's hard to keep track of things for the JD Team sometimes!

Kennel 1
Closed
Dracos-
Image + Image
Tide and Rift
Being made by- Sunny Sandy
Items used- None

Kennel 2
Open

Kennel 3
Open

Form for Breeding
[center][b]I would like to breed my Dracos![/b]
[b]Username-[/b]
[b]Jumpy Dracos-[/b]
[b]Bone-[/b]
[b]Other Items-[/b]
[b]Total Cost-[/b]
[b]Anything Else?-[/b][/center]
Last edited by AGGUA! on Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:03 pm, edited 9 times in total.
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Games

Postby AGGUA! » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:57 pm

GAMES
There are 4 games you can play with your Dracos every Saturday- Hunting/Gathering, Swimming, Flying, and Fetch!

1. When playing these games, you have the chance of encountering a group of Jumpy Dracos. When this happens, the Draco playing the game will be captured! You will have to play that game for three weeks at the most in order to get it back, or send Wrethen to get it back for 5 fangs. However, you have a chance of capturing another Draco when you get yours back!

2. Sometimes, certain Dracos will have more difficulty playing certain games. For example, a Torn Wing Jumpy Draco will have problems doing Flying. But you have a greater chance of finding rare items, even if your chances of regular items are much decreased.

3. Only 1 Draco can play the game, not multiple

4. Different games take places in different areas where feral Dracos reside. So, playing certain games may or may not increase the chances of you getting caught by ferals.

Hunting/Gathering
This is a game you can play with any Draco, but Horned Dracos have a bit more trouble playing this game, and this is a game where you are more likely to run into ferals. Avatar Dracos and Tooth and Claw Dracos in particular have an easier time playing this game and are more likely to discover something! Sometimes ferals can be subdued, but you have a chance of getting captured! When playing this game, you can find accessories, or get caught by a feral with the possibility of capturing that feral!

Swimming
Oh, the joys of swimming! You are a lot less likely to run into feral Dracos, so you should be safe from any major threats, and you have slim chances of getting captured. But instead of swimming in water, Dracos are able to swim in the lava of dormant volcanoes. Avatar Dracos and Tooth and Claw Dracos have a harder time playing this game, and they can't swim for very long without getting sunburned, or 'lavaburned'. Torn Wing Dracos have an easier time playing this game and are more likely to find something. When playing this game, you can find currency/fangs, or get caught by a feral with the possibility of capturing that feral!

Flying
Hooray, one of a Jumpy Draco's favorite games to play! Dracos fly in a sort of jerky movement due to the fact that they're... well... JUMPY! Torn Winged Dracos have a very hard time playing this game due to the fact that their wings are torn and it is hard for even the hardest of winds to catch the webbing. Only under perfect conditions can they take off, but when they're airborn they don't have a hard time flying and fly just as well as a regular Draco. Because they are observant they are also the best at seeking out feral Dracos! Horned Dracos and Tooth and Claw Dracos in particular have an easier time playing this game! When playing this game, you can find Dracos, or get caught by a feral with the possibility of capturing that feral!

Fetch
Aww, a game that all standard dogs/wolves play with their masters! This is a game where you have slim chances of getting captured by ferals. All Dracos have an easy time playing this game. Fetch is just a regular game, you aren't really searching for anything throughout the land. But you do have chances to find items from Wrethen's shop, as well as the small chance of getting caught by a feral with the possibility of capturing that feral!

Game Form
[center][b]I would like to play a game with my Draco![/b]
[b]Username-[/b]
[b]Jumpy Draco-[/b]
[b]Game-[/b]
[b]Anything else?-[/b][/center]

Sighted Ferals
1. Image- Made by .totoro
2. Image- Made by double agent

Captured Dracos

Out Playing! (Open!)
Latest game results

Shockwave/Undyne, Fish Person- Swimming
Firnen/seedcakes- Hunting/Gathering
Tennor/double agent- Hunting/Gathering
Rift/Skulblaka- Swimming
Star/Appledayz- Swimming
Obsidian/Yveltal- Flying
Sunset/Frostyfox64- Hunting
Last edited by AGGUA! on Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:34 am, edited 60 times in total.
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me