Chiwaii Adopts♥Being Revamped & Returning

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Do You Follow Our Thread, oh and Favourite Lines?

1. Yes I follow you
25%
2. No I don't
19%
1. Cat Lines are my favourite
5%
2. I like Bat Lines.
2%
3. Winged Wolf Linesare for me
5%
4. Angel Lines!
3%
5. Devil lines >:3
2%
6. Dragon Lines.
15%
7. The Unicorn Lines
16%
8. I want to order a personalised custom for my own lines
8%

Total votes : 177

Chiwaii Adopts♥Being Revamped & Returning

Postby garnet. » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:21 pm

Streaming ON
https://secure.join.me/343-296-628
Finishing my customs and then codedropping them and then doing other things~~

CHIWAII CHRISTMAS EVENT THREAD!
I cant tell you how much action will go on on each thread but the christmas events are now OPEN!

Burn's 2nd Anniversary games!
Art Contest!

♥This is out mascot, Misfit.♥

Have you ever had that situation where something just vanishes for no apparent reason? Have you ever wondered where these things vanish to? Someone did, a 15 year old amateur biologist name Scarlett Fleck. Scarlett wondered and decided one day to try to find out. The results she got were amazing. She saw a young creature burying it's nose in her jewellery box with her thimble that had gone missing on her ear and never looked back. She had met Misfit. She decided to name the species Chiwaiis, a mixture between small (Chisai) and cute (kawaii) in Japanese. She found out that Chiwaiis had entire cities under every house and that the all linked together with transport and roads. It was a very small, very civilised little place. After studying these creatures for a long time she realised two things, one that they are the things that take all the things that go missing and two, that there are seven main types of Chiwaiis, each resembling something from the normal world. Cats, Bats, Winged Wolves, Angels, Devils, Dragons and the very rarest of them all, Unicorns. Scarlett saw tons of Cat Chiwaiis, thousands of Bat Chiwaiis, hundreds of Winged Wolves, a lot of Demon and Angel Chiwaiis but only a handful of Dragon Chiwaiis and only ever one Unicorn. Fully grown Chiwaiis are just small enough to sit in an average ten year olds palm. They come in all kinds of colours and designs. After a while, Scarlett discovered that she could tame the Chiwaiis using cookies. They seemed to have a real love for the sweet beverage. Different cookies do many different things. Scarlett couldn't keep it to herself and now, her discovery is going worldwide and people are going mad for Chiwaiis.

News;;
9th November~ Let's welcome our latest staff, Freaksho, toad., Arabella., dovepawlover, ~Sundapple~ and +Bear+!
3rd November~ Let's welcome our new staff, BrightHeaven, TinyFire, Runaway_TARDIS, b o o !, Miss Who, Scar., [~Candy Pumpkin~] and *Blackberry* Oh yeah, and our old archivist, the amazing : | Grumpy Cat : |
27th October 2013~ Accepting Staff, click here!
27th October 2013~ We are now OPEN!

Species wrote:ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

FAQ wrote:How much do they cost?
Normal adoptions are completely free but customs and breedings are not.

I never seem to see Dragons or Unicorns in the adoptions? Why not?
Because they have a very high rarity.

Can you do me my own lineart?
If you pay, yes.

I feel that a mod has treated me unfairly, what should I do?
Pm me and I will sort it out.

How can I get cookies?
Send a trade and follow my guidelines please.

I don't understand the forum, can you explain?
Sure, just pm me!

Staff wrote:Phoenix Burn~ Chiwaii Creator&Owner {Artist and Mod}
: | Grumpy Cat : |~ Archivist of doom {just kidding <3}
BrightHeaven~ Head Artist&Moderator
TinyFire~ Head Artist
Runaway_TARDIS~ Head Artist&Moderator
❤kitty ; ;~ Artist
Freaksho~ Artist
+Bear+~ Artist
~Sundapple~~ Artist
Miss Who~ Guest Artist
Scar.~ Head Moderator
toad.~ Head Moderator
dovepawlover~ Moderator
Arabella.~ Moderator
*Blackberry*~ Mini Moderator
[~Candy Pumpkin~]~ Mini Moderator
Last edited by garnet. on Sat May 28, 2016 10:43 pm, edited 76 times in total.
Image Image Image
ImageImage
garnet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chiwaii Species and Rarity

Postby garnet. » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:37 pm

Cat Chiwaii
Very Common

Cat Chiwaiis are very bubbly creatures. I have yet to meet one that is moody or easily upset or angered. They like to play and are always up for a game. They are the easiest species of Chiwaii to befriend and are the most common by far. Despite this, these Chiwaiis are still very cute and loved. Their main weakness is how oblivious they are to danger because of their bubbly nature. The Chiwaii species, apart from their own, that they find easiest to befriend is the Angel Chiwaiis because they are kind and sweet. They can find it very hard to befriend the Devil Chiwaiis because they're naturally evil.

Bat Chiwaii

Common

Bat Chiwaiis are very strange creatures. They are mostly kind and sweet but when they lose their temper, they lose it. They can be incredibly explosive if annoyed or angered for whatever reason. They get annoyed by other Chiwaiis not being nice or doing something wrong. Despite this, some of them can be incredibly selfish and anger other Chiwaiis. Despite having wings, Bat Chiwaiis can only glide, not fly. The Chiwaii species, apart from their own, that they find easiest to befriend are the Cat Chiwaiis because they are always kind. They can find it very hard to befriend the Dragon  Chiwaiis because the dragons can be nastier sometimes.

Winged Wolf Chiwaii

Uncommon

Winged Wolf Chiwaiis are very proud creatures. They spend a lot of time preening themselves, mostly their wings, and preening their mates or friends. There isn't really a distinctive wolf like feature on their face but they act, in character, a lot like wolves so because of their wings, they became winged wolves. Unlike the bats, they can fly. The Chiwaii species, apart from their own, that they find easiest to befriend is the Unicorn Chiwaiis, though they are scarcely seen. They can find it very hard to befriend the Bat Chiwaiis though as they can be incredibly pompous and self centered sometimes.

Angel Chiwaii

Rare

Angel Chiwaiis truly live up to their name. They are sweet, kind and angelic. They are sweet and calm, finding happiness in prosperity and smiles. The children like to play with the cat Chiwaiis sometimes. The adults are a lot more refined but they still keep their Cat Chiwaii friends. There wings allow them to fly. The Chiwaii species, apart from their own, that they find easiest to befriend are the Bat Chiwaiis because they are mostly calm and peaceful. They have an irreversable feud with the Unicorn Chiwaiis because the Unicorns are the only species that could rival the Angel's beauty.

Devil Chiwaii

Rare

Devil Chiwaiis are very mischievous. Some people call them downright evil. They like to play constant tricks on others, some of which have been known to hurt or even severely injure others. They are probably the most hated Chiwaii species because of this fact. None of them really have many friends because they are naturally drawn towards practical jokes. The Chiwaii species, apart from their own, that they find easiest to befriend are the Dragon Chiwaiis as the Dragons are almost as evil so they are. The species they find the most difficult to befriend are the Winged Wolf Chiwaiis because the Devils hate their pompous nature.

Dragon Chiwaii

Very Rare

Dragon Chiwaiis are proud creatures but not pompous. They are very brave but aren't considered good. They are very selfish and extremely greedy, hoarding cookies like they are gold and will trade almost anything for them. One of the only good things about this is that they have set up little markets for the other Chiwaiis. There are some very successful Chiwaiis but also some less successful Dragons with very poor families. A lot of them die which make the Dragon Chiwaiis very rare. They can only breed with other dragons and have to have more of the appropriate cookies to achieve different things. The Chiwaii species, apart from their own, that they find easiest to befriend are the Devil Chiwaiis as the Devils have a similar nature to them. The species they find the most difficult to befriend are the Cat Chiwaiis because they can't stand the Cat's joyful nature.

Unicorn Chiwaii

OMG So Rare!

The Unicorn Chiwaii, a gorgeous specimen. They are very insightful and most of them can see a little into the future. They are quite wistful and strange, they talk to themselves and mostly speak in provebs. They have a lot of powers, including levitation. They are incredibly rare, the rarest Chiwaii ever, either tat or they're just very elusive as I have hardly ever seen any of them. They can only be bred with their own species and you have to have far more cookies to do anything with them as Unicorns find omen things very hard indeed. They are by far the most beautiful Chiwaii but they defiantly know it and can sometimes be a little (or a lot) big headed about it. I have only ever seen one of them. The Chiwaii species, apart from their own, that they find easiest to befriend are Winged Wolf Chiwaiis as the Winged Wolves share the love of looks with them. They are currently in feud with the Angels about which species is fairer and prettier.
Image Image Image
ImageImage
garnet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chiwaii Rules and Regulations

Postby garnet. » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:55 pm

Rules;;
1. No Spamming- No complaining about missing a litter, no off topic posts and no advertising {unless you want to be an affiliate of course!}
2. I DO NOT tolerate bullying, harassment or rudeness. This goes for mods too. If I think you're being mean I will not hesitate to strike you!
3. If you think a mod is judging you unfairly, please pm it to me and I will sort it out. I am good at understanding.
4. Do not argue with the staff, respect their choices and if you have a problem, pm me.
5. We artists are NOT machines. We take time to complete things.
6. No stealing, includes designs, linearts and Chiwaiis themselves.
7. No mini modding unless you are a mod please!
8. Don't ask me if you want to be a staff member. Wait until my next acceptance!
9. We will always accept guest litters
10. Breedings and customs can only be done by full artists.

Strikes;;
owllovers- Spamming- Double and Triple posting~

Warnings;;
Phew, none

Banned;;
I sincerely hope that I never have to use this. Please be nice

Stage 1;; You break a rule: You get a strike.
Stage 2;; Strikes go away in three weeks, if you manage not to get another in that time you are fine. If you get another strike in three weeks, that's a warning.
Stage 3;; If you continuously break the rules, you will get more warnings. Three warnings and it's a ban.
Stage 4;; When you get a ban, all your Chiwaiis will be put into the pound. You can come back and start again in a month.
Stage 5;; If you get banned a second time, that's a permanant ban.
Last edited by garnet. on Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
ImageImage
garnet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chiwaii Adoptables

Postby garnet. » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:03 am

Litters;; This litter is called Colors! and it was made by kitty ; ;
The Codeword is Yay new litters finally!!

Taken by;; EQUESTRIAN;;
Taken by;; *Simon*
Taken by;;
Taken by;; •Sam Winchester• NAMED

Litters that need naming/codedropping

1. Image
Taken by;; Phoenix Burn NAMED

2. Image
Taken by;; cheshire'' NAMED

3. Image
Taken by;; Scar.

4. Image
Taken by;; Runaway_TARDIS NAMED

1. Image
Taken by;; Alantica NAMED

2. Image
Taken by;; cheshire''

3. Image
Taken by;; *Simon*

4. Image
Taken by;; vαnillα kitten

1. Image
Taken by;; Alantica NAMED

2. Image
Taken by;; *Simon*

3. Image
Taken by;; Scar.

Taken by;; Pugasaurous NAMED
Taken by;; The Last of Us NAMED
Taken by;; Saphira344 NAMED
Taken by;; BrokenShadows
Taken by;; SomethingFishy~
Taken by;; BrightHeaven NAMED

Taken by;; Phoenix Burn NAMED
Taken by;; Runaway_TARDIS NAMED
Taken by;; Silent Elf NAMED
Taken by;; *Simon* NAMED
Taken by;; kitty ; ; NAMED
Taken by;; Miss Who NAMED

Taken by;; Miss Who NAMED
Taken by;; *Simon* NAMED
Taken by;; Phoenix Burn >3< NAMED
Taken by;; ♥Dimentio♥
Taken by;; :¦ Grumpy Cat :¦NAMED

Taken by;; I<3Giraffes NAMED
Taken by;; BrightHeaven NAMED
Taken by;; Cobweb NAMED
Taken by;; Fuzzyrainbowkittys NAMED

Code: Select all
I want to adopt!
[size=85]Username;;
Litter;;
Number;;
Codeword;;[/size]

Naming my Chiwaii!
[size=85]My Chiwaii's picture;;
Name;;
Gender;;[/center]

Note;; the second form is for after your adoption has been confirmed.
Last edited by garnet. on Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:45 am, edited 78 times in total.
Image Image Image
ImageImage
garnet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chiwaii Customs

Postby garnet. » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:16 am

Here is where you can order customs or personalised customs. You can order customs for one or more chocolate chip cookie. Cats, Bats, Winged Wolves, Angels and Devils all cost one cookie. Dragons cost three and Unicorns cost five! If you buy a triple chocolate chip cookie, it will allow you to help an artist design your own lines, a personalized custom. You can buy these in the store. Also, you have the choice as to if Burn can use them as adoptables or not.

Burn's Slots;;
1. dovepawlover
2. Silent Elf
3. Open

Brightu's Slots;;
1. Closed
2. Closed
3. Closed

Tiny's Slots;;
1. Closed
2. Closed
3. Closed

TARDIS' Slots;;
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open

Boo's Slots;;
1. Closed
2. Closed
3. Closed

Kazzy's {Miss Who} Slots;;
1. Closed

[center]I want a custom!
[size=85]Username;;
Name;;
Gender;;
Description;;
References;;
Species;;
Payment;; {In Chocolate Chip Cookies}
Artist;;
Deadline:[/size][/center]
[center]I want a personalized custom!
[size=85]Username;;
Animal to be mixed with;;
How you want it done;;
Name;;
Gender;;
Description;;
References;;
Payment;; Triple Chocolate cookie or {In sugar cookies please}
Artist;; Phoenix {Can only be me}
Deadline;;
Can they become adopts?;;[/size][/center]
Last edited by garnet. on Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:58 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Image Image Image
ImageImage
garnet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chiwaii Bank and Store

Postby garnet. » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:45 am

Trading CS pets for Suagr Cookies;;

Uncommons and below
2008- 10 Sugar cookies
2009- 7 Sugar Cookie
2010- 4 Sugar Cookie
2011- 2 Sugar Cookie
2012- 1 Sugar Cookie
2013- Two uncommons and below for 1 Sugar Cookie

Rares
2008- 60 Sugar Cookies
2009- 40 Sugar Cookies
2010- 30 Sugar Cookies
2011- 25 Sugar Cookies
2012- 20 Sugar Cookies
2013- 15 Sugar Cookies

Very Rares (Not on lists)
2008- 105 Sugar Cookies
2009- 90 Sugar Cookies
2010- 80 Sugar Cookies
2011- 60 Sugar Cookies
2012- 50 Sugar Cookies
2013- 40 Sugar Cookies

Advent List
Low- 300 Sugar Cookies
Middlish- 400 Unlimited Sugar Cookies
High- 600 Unlimited Sugar Cookies for

September List
Low- Unlimited Sugar Cookies for a month
High- Unlimited Sugar Cookies for Two Months

Rares List
Below the big gap- Unlimited Sugar Cookies for Four months.
Above the big gap- Unlimited Sugar Cookies forever.

As for C$, I will give a rate of one sugar cookie per C$, if you trade over 150C$ at once though, you will get 50% more!

Accessories Store;;
All modeled by Misfit the mascot~

Cardboard horn~ 7SC

Bow Tie~ 6 SC

Tie~ 8SC

Bracelet~ 5SC

Fez~ 8SC

Exchange sugar cookies for other cookies
{there was a bit of confusion on this section on the old thread. You trade Sugar Cookies for other cookies}

Sugar Cookie
Sugar cookies are the currency you need purchase items and other cookies. You can get them by trading in CS pets. See above for more info

Chocolate Chip Cookie
Chocolate Chip Cookies are used to order customs. You only need one for most species but two for any public personalized custom lines {see triple chocolate cookie} three for dragons and five for unicorns. They can be traded for 30 Sugar cookies each.

Triple Chocolate Cookie
These can be traded for a, personalized custom, your own Chiwaii lineart custom. Keep in mind though that they are very hard to design and takes a lot of time. You can choose if they become a public speices or a private one. If you don't allow adoption, meaning they are private, you would have to get another one of these for another custom of the same species. If you allow us to adopt them out, meaning they are public, you can pay the set custom prices to get one. If you allow us to put these up for adoption, one of these will cost 300 Sugar Cookies. If you don't allow us to adopt them out, it will cost 400 Sugar Cookies.

Smartie cookie
These can be purchased in bulk or just one to breed your Chiwaiis. The amount you will need depends on which den you are going for and what species your Chiwaiis are. See the dens for pricing. They cost 30 Sugar Cookies each.

White Chocolate Chip
These cookies will allow you to trade your Chiwaiis with someone else's Chiwaiis. To trade most of them it will only cost one per Chiwaii being traded but for dragons it will cost the person receiving the Chiwaii three and with Unicorns, five. They cost 10 sugar cookies each.

Bank
Phoenix Burn~ ∞
Miss Who~ 16 Sugar Cookies
:| Grumpy Cat :|~ 25 Sugar Cookies, 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie
Runaway_TARDIS ~ 1 Chocolate Chip Cookies
Scar.~ 20 Sugar Cookies, one free breeding ticket
Shadow Elf~ 10 Sugar Cookies

{BANK IS CURRENTLY UNUPDATED. PM ME IF IT'S WRONG}

Pet Exchange form
I want to exchange!
[size=85]Username;;
Uncommons;; {please put what year}
Rares;; {please put what year}
Very Rares;; {please put what year}
Advents;; {please put what tier}
Septembers;; {please put what tier}
Rares List;; {please put above or below big gap}
Total SC;;
New balance;;[/size]

Note;; Put this in the trade message, don't clutter up the forum.

Accessories Exchange Form
I want to buy!
[size=85]What Items do you want and how many?;;
Total Price;;
New Balance;;

Cookie Exchange Form
[center]I want to exchange!
[size=85]What Cookie do you want?;;
Quantity?;;
Price;;
New Balance;;[/size][/center]
Last edited by garnet. on Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:02 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Image Image Image
ImageImage
garnet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chiwaii Breeding

Postby garnet. » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:58 am

The Mossy Den
Normal;; 1 Smartie Cookie
Dragon;; 3 Smartie Cookies
Unicorn;; 5 Smartie Cookies
Produces;; 2 Chiwalets
Artist Completing;; Phoenix Burn
Status;; Open!

The Hawthorne Den
Normal;; 2 Smartie Cookie
Dragon;; 6 Smartie Cookies
Unicorn;; 10 Smartie Cookies
Produces;; 4 Chiwalets
Artist Completing;; Phoenix Burn
Status;; Open
The Bramble Den
Normal;; 1 Smartie Cookie
Dragon;; 3 Smartie Cookies
Unicorn;; 5 Smartie Cookies
Produces;; 2 Chiwalets
Artist Completing;; None
Status;; Closed

The Ashy Den
Normal;; 3 Smartie Cookie
Dragon;; 9 Smartie Cookies
Unicorn;; 15 Smartie Cookies
Produces;; 5 Chiwalets
Artist Completing;; None
Status;; Closed

[center]I want to breed chiwaiis!
[size=85]Username of Mate 1s owner;; {Can be male or female as they can breed homosexually}
Username of Mate 2s;; {Can be male or female as they can breed homosexually}
Mate 1 picture and name;;
Mate 2 picture and name;;
Which den?;;
Payment;; {Highest rarity of the partners dictates how much you will be charged}[/size][/center]
Last edited by garnet. on Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image
ImageImage
garnet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chiwaii Pound and Trading

Postby garnet. » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:11 am

Trading;;
There will soon be a trading thread!
Your Username:
Trading Partners Username:
The Chiwaii/s you are trading:
(The one you are giving them)
(Name, gender & picture)
The Chiwaii/s your partner is trading:
(The one they are giving you)
(Name, gender & picture)
Amount of cookies you are paying:
Amount your partner is paying:
New name and gender for yours:
New name and gender for theirs:
Pound;;
Chiwaiis in the pound;; None
The pound is currently Open/Closed
[center]I want to put a Chiwaii in the pound!
[size=85]Username:
Picture:
Chiwaiis Name:
Can it be changed?
Chiwaiis Gender:
Can it be changed?:
[/size][/center]

[center]I want to adopt from the pound!
[size=85]Username:
Name:
Original name:
Number:
Original Owner:[/size][/center]
Image Image Image
ImageImage
garnet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chiwaii Affliates and Other

Postby garnet. » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:36 am

Affliates;;
Ducklets Adopts

CJ's Pet Adoptables!

Honey Hive Pony Shop

'Fluffy felines

Siberian Equine Guardians Adoptables

Pixel Squirrels adopts

Blue Moon Adopts

Dralons

Bell Kitties

Snow Katt Tundra

Perfect Adopts

Swan Pond Adopts

Littlopolis

Blue Moon Adopts

Minchkits

Under The Bed

Twilight Ferrets
PM or post on the thread to be an affliate of Chiwaii adopts!

Stamps and Advertisment;;
By Me
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2033562&p=63131476#p63131476]
[img]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o507/MissLunaTheCat/138286686685026_zpsc5730ba0.gif[/img][/url]

We need more! Please create!
Last edited by garnet. on Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:21 am, edited 9 times in total.
Image Image Image
ImageImage
garnet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me