Valdiac Warmbloods | Rehoming Barn

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Valdiac Warmbloods | Rehoming Barn

Postby Berenice. » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:23 am

Main | Archive | Breeding | Fanclub & Discussion | Artist Search | Staff Corner | Sales Arena | Rehoming Barn | Imports | Studs & Broods

The Valdiac Warmbloods were first bred in England and there are 3 main breeds that can be traced that make up these
Warmbloods. These include the Oldenburg, Trakehner and the well known Dutch Warmblood. Originally, Valdiac Warmbloods were bred to show purely in Dressage and Show Jumping due to their powerful jumping ability and precise movements. In recent decades, these Warmbloods have been introduced to a number of different disciplines and riding styles, most notably areas of
Western riding. Their numbers are still quite low as they are considered a relatively new breed and the distribution of them across the world is slowly increasing. However, the majority of these Warmbloods are primarily seen in
Europe.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Adopting

Do you want to rescue a Valdiac Warmblood? The rehoming barn is where abandoned or confiscated Warmbloods are placed until they find a new forever home.

• Rescued Valdiac Warmbloods cannot be donated to the rehoming barn at any time after they have been rehomed. This will only happen if users are leaving or if the horse has been confiscated due to a ban from the species.
• Rescued Valdiac Warmbloods cannot be sold or given away to other users.
• Each user can adopt 1 Valdiac Warmblood per month. Rescued Warmbloods will be first come first serve.
• You cannot apply for a Warmblood you have donated.
• You must already own a Valdiac Warmblood before adopting a rescue.
• You must have your Warmbloods stored in a clear, accessible storage.
• Breeding slots will not refresh on rescued Valdiac Warmbloods.
• There will be no post to indicate when a new rescue has been posted, so check back frequently!
Rules and requirements may be subject to change, so please read them thoroughly before posting an adoption form.
Forms must be posted on this thread.

Code: Select all
Username:
Storage:
Which Warmblood you are applying for:
Halter:

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Donating

Here is where you can donate any unwanted Valdiac Warmbloods you may have. You can also donate your horse if you:
- are leaving CS
- are leaving the species
- know you're going to be inactive for a long period of time

It is not a requirement to donate your Valdiac Warmbloods. It is just an option you have if you know your Warmbloods will not be in use and you want to give another member of the community an opportunity to take your Warmblood on.

• Once you donate a Warmblood, you cannot get it back. This can only be done through a private sale from the sales arena.
• You cannot specify who you would like to give your Warmblood to. If you'd like to give your Warmblood to a specific user, this can be done in the sales arena.
• There is no fee to donate your Warmblood.
• You will not receive any form of payment for donating your horse. This is a free system.
• The form must be sent to the owner of the species (Berenice.). It must not be posted on this thread.
• If you are leaving the species or CS, pleasing specify this in the message. Please add a subject to your message stating it is a donation or it may be accidentally overlooked.

Code: Select all
[b]Donation to the rehoming barn.[/b]
Link to horse (please link all horses separately if there are multiple):
Any other information:
Last edited by Berenice. on Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:45 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Valdiac Warmbloods | Available Rescues

Postby Berenice. » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:25 am

None at the moment. Check back soon.
Berenice.