Realm of Fae - POSTING OPEN

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Postby Sethh » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:16 am

Welcome to the Realm of Fae! An adventure based adoptable with "faeries" that can be adopted by you; and used to explore several different lands. Mi-rel is the land of the six fae-types; fire, earth, dark, light, water, and air.

There are also several regions, some regions have yet to be discovered; so checking the thread often is the best way to stay informed. The regions and expanded info about them can be found in the links above, the simple explanation is; the volcanic region, inhabited by fire-fae. The forest region, inhabited by Earth-fae. The dark region, inhabited by Dark-fae. The plains region, inhabited by light-fae. The ice region, inhabited by water-fae. And the mountain region, inhabited by air-fae.

Exploratory characters, otherwise known as fae, can explore non-inhabited areas of the region they hail from, and with a potion from the exclusive shop, other fae can explore any region available. More information can be found in the links above.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -^ ^ ^ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Staff ::
Sethh ;; Creator/owner

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -^ ^ ^ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Rules ::

- Always treat others with respect -

- Do not copy any concepts or use any text from RoE. -

- Do not alter or use any fae without my express permission. -

- Do not steal or use any fae/companions that don't belong to you. -

- At the time, you may own up to 6 fae(staff may own 7), and an unlimited amount of companions at this time. -

- Warnings/strikes/bans can only be given out by me, if anyone besides myself does any of the latter contact me with evidence. -

- This is a game meant to cater towards those who are 13+, and thus I ask those who participate are respectful and/or act like adults. -

- Disciplinary action can and will be taken. If the issue supersedes my authority [ ie; art theft, abuse, anything illegal ] the issue will be taken to cs mods -

- I reserve the right to alter these rules for any reason[within reason and not without prompting or need.], and without explanation, though one usually will be given -

- Lastly, have fun and keep spam to a minimum! Thank you for reading -

Last edited by Sethh on Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:28 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Sethh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Realm of Fae - Fae Variations

Postby Sethh » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:27 pm

ImageImage

Fire Fae;;
Fire fae live in the volcanic region of Mi-rel, a region that only those able to withstand high temperatures can traverse in. Fire fae and their inherent heat resistance are most suited to this region.

The benefits to this variation are ; magic resistance.

ImageImage
Earth Fae;;
Earth fae live in the forest region of Mi-rel, a region only traverse-able by those with avid flight ability and great agility. With their feathery wings and light body structure, earth fae are perfectly suited to this region.

The benefits to this variation are ; agility.

ImageImage
Dark Fae;;
Dark fae live in the dark region of Mi-rel, a dangerous region with creatures only the highest level warrior could best. For this reason, dark fae are found to be high in stealth and are perfectly suited to this region on account of their dark, cloaking magic and stealth.

The benefits to this variation are ; stealth.

ImageImage
Light Fae;;
Light fae live in the light region of

The benefits to this variation are ;

ImageImage
Water Fae;;
Water fae reside in the ice region of Mi-rel, and are a very hardy people. In order to

The benefits to this variation are ; n/a

ImageImage
Air Fae;;
air fae info

Last edited by Sethh on Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:45 am, edited 14 times in total.
Sethh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Realm of Fae - Fae Adoption

Postby Sethh » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:28 pm

Welcome to the fae adoption center! In this instance, we host competitions, raffles, event adopts, and sometimes "first come first serve" adopts. This page is still a work in project ^^

Last edited by Sethh on Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:43 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Sethh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Realm of Fae - Companion Adoption

Postby Sethh » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:30 pm

texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext

Last edited by Sethh on Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:28 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Sethh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Realm of Fae - Store

Postby Sethh » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:09 pm

Last edited by Sethh on Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Sethh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Realm of Fae - Map + Region info

Postby Sethh » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:24 pm

Full size map in link <3

The above map shows the current known regions of a mystical world known as Mi-rel. The world contains many mystical unexplored areas, and it is your job, with the help of the fae and their companions, to uncover the secrets of the world and conquer it's monsters.

Nature/Forest Region ::
The nature region, while less dangerous, still holds much danger in the land of fae. The large trees and massive wildlife in the thicket may stamp an unsuspecting fairy, though not maliciously. On occasion a fairy may or may not run across an offensive monster who has no qualms about snapping up an all too trusting fae. Tread carefully, and use common sense, if it has teeth, it's probably dangerous.

Volcanic Region ::
Welcome to the volcanic region! A tourist attraction and a horrifyingly dangerous mass of fire-monsters. This region has made great strides in technological advancements, going as far as to create a potion that can temporarily allow a fae of any kind to enter the fire realm, and to invent corn that is nourished by lava. This region is dangerous, but with technological advancements is just fine for children to roam the streets and easily avoid monsters, thought it is not suggested for any kind of fae-kit to roam free.

Plains Region ::

Home to the light fae, the plains region is often considered the safest region to reside in, despite the blistering heat, tree-uprooting windstorms, and vicious beasts. Despite it's... dangers, the light fae have adapted to become the top agricultural producer, as well as the easiest place to find a hardy companion. Besides that, the plains region has very little to offer in the way of tourism, so it is suggested that if you are looking for a honeymoon location you visit the volcanic region.

The Dark Region ::

The dark region is a land of mystery, terror, and death. The fae who live in this terrifying land are rarely found because they specialize in stealth and evasion, in order to hide from the danger that plagues their land. This land should only be explored by the strongest of warriors, most powerful mages, and the most apt thieves, as it is filled with danger and low-level fae will surely perish.

Ice Region ::

-

Mountain Region ::

--

Last edited by Sethh on Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:59 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Sethh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Realm of Fae - For Staff

Postby Sethh » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:29 pm

Code: Select all
[center][size=85][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3689868#p115469843]Fae Variations[/url] || [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3689868#p115469867]Fae Adoption[/url] || [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3689868#p115469937]Companion Adoption[/url] || [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3689868#p115471627]Fae Store[/url] || [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3689868#p115472201]Map & Region Info[/url] || [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=3690771&p=115479831]Item Archive[/url][/size][/center]
Last edited by Sethh on Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Sethh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Realm of Fae - saved

Postby Sethh » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:30 pm

Last edited by Sethh on Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sethh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sethh » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:10 pm

Posting Open!! <3
Sethh