Symphony Character Adoption Agency - CD + OPEN! :)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Symphony Character Adoption Agency ♫ - v.2 - O-P-E-N

Postby Jenye » Sun May 04, 2014 10:31 am

Found some old designs, so I'm donating them!

Username: Mintee
Name: N/A
Breed/Species: Fox
Preferences and Requirements for adoption:
You can change pretty much anything, use as pretty much anything, etc.
Give credit.
Today's Date: 5/3/2014
Lineart Link, design credits, etc.: Lines
weeometaldetector

Username: Mintee
Name: N/A
Breed/Species: Canine
Preferences and Requirements for adoption:
Give a creative name and species/breed
Change whatever, use as whatever. etc.
Give credit.
Today's Date: 5/3/2014
Lineart Link, design credits, etc.: Lines
weeometaldetector
jenye (JEN-ee)
characters
Jenye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pyro, » Mon May 05, 2014 8:17 am

Oттєя

Ƭαкє Ɩιfє σηє ѕтєρ αт α тιмє

Name: Otterxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx███

Userame:hashtag selfie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx███

Kennel #: 37xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx███

Breed/Species: Bat-eared foxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx███

Original owner: Whiskyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx███

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx███

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx███

ωнσ αяє уσυ?
I am hashtag selfie, and i have been a menber of cs for a little over a year. I have learned to love CS and love chracters! Chickensmoothie is now my hobbie aswell as drawing , writing and coding here on CS. these hobbies where inspiered by CS. Outside of my virtual life I enjoy soccer, and biking.

ωнαт ωιƖƖ уσυ ɗσ ωιтн σттєя?
I originaly came to the SCAA because I was looking for a new persona, and I just fell in love with Otter. So I would like Otter to represent me in R-P's and in genaral.

Hιѕтσяу/вαcкgяσυηɗ
Otter was born in the middle of a bright green forest on a warm spring morning. His father was a great hunter and his mother was small but graceful. She had taught him to enjoy life and nature and all that surounded him and his father taught him how to hunt and survive. Otter loved both of his perants equaly. By the age of 8, Otter was a great hunter and helped his mother around the den. But one day a female Bat-eared fox, the same age as Otter was strolling around the forest, she knew that this was there terratory but she was also looking for a home. As soon as her scent had crossed that border Otter sprang up to attack the intruder. his father joined soon after Otter sprang up. they tracked the scent but to their suprise it was only Fern, a 8 year old fox looking for a place to sleep. the Bat-eared fox family adoted her so that Otter could have a sister and so that Fern could have a family. Otter grew up with Fern, there perants soon passed away after they had turned 10. Now theres just Otter and Fern left. Late that night when Otter was asleep, fern slipped out to try and catch some fish for Otter to suprise him. But she didn't get so far when she had come accross a Mother bear. As soon as
Otter heard that blood-curteling scream, he was concerned of his loved onces.

ƤєяѕσηαƖιту

Otter has a great personality, he is quiet but caring. Otter is sometines shy but once you've gotten to meet him you know for sure he will be an awesome friend. Otter is caring and brave. Sometimes bashful but always fun and creative. But otter does have a tendancy to not listen or dase off into space if bored. He is curious and always looking for a mysterious adventure. Otter can be a fighter when needed and will do anything to protect his family. Nature is verry important to Otter because of it's beauty and his history plus memories he has had under the lush green trees.

ƊιѕƖιкєѕ

Bears
Humans
Snakes
Any types of danger to loved ones
Anger and frustration
Small/Tight places
>>-----------
Lιкєѕ

Nature
Peace and quiet
Hunting
Fawns (children)
Laughter
Running
-----------<<

❝ǀ'νє ѕєєη вєттєя ɗαуѕ,

Ɓυт ǀ'νє αƖѕσ ѕєєη ωσяѕє

ǀ ɗση'т нανє єνєяутнιηg ι ωαηт

bυт ǀ ɗσ нανє αƖƖ ǀ ηєєɗ

Mу Ɩιfє мαу ησт вє ρєяfєcт

вυт ι'м вƖєѕѕєɗ❞
Last edited by pyro, on Tue May 06, 2014 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
pyro,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pyro, » Mon May 05, 2014 8:27 am

Username: hashtag selfie
Name: scarlet ( do not change )
Breed/Species: Hell dog
Preferences and Requirements for adoption: Pretty form, personality and background is a MUST
Today's Date: 5-4-14
Lineart Link, design credits, etc.: AninaAna
weeometaldetector

Username: hashtag selfie
Name: wave ( do not change )
Breed/Species: Bottle pets
Preferences and Requirements for adoption: Pretty form, personality and background is a MUST
Today's Date: 5-4-14
Lineart Link, design credits, etc.: .Red.
weeometaldetector

________ M a k e a m e m o r y

A SPARK, A FLAME OR

heyyy, I'm pyro, but I was sea turtle so
sorry if it got confusing. And I love
doctor who and not to mention
Nirvana so don't be shy to PM
me about those things.
pyro,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ayomi » Mon May 05, 2014 8:55 am

████ o t t e r ████████████████
      what makes you think i want company ?

because i don't . why would i ?

there is nothing in this world for me to love .

there never was . there never will be .

████████████████ o t t e r ████

username hello. i am kitty ; ;, but you can call me anything, really, i do not mind.
    about me well, i am sure several of the people here have seen me here before, and if not, then at the caaa. i collect characters, and role play quite a bit.
    kennel number otter is currently 'living' in kennel number thirty seven.
    use well, i normally do my best to role play the characters i have, but with his personality, i do not think he will. however, i will still draw art of him, develop him even further, order art of him, and, of course, brag about him.

name
    this character will be named otter, and not only because I have to keep his name x3.
    gender otter is a guy, male, boy.
    personality otter is quiet, never really wanting to talk to anyone. this most likely has to do with the fact that from birth, he has not had anyone by his side. however, this does not bother him the slightest bit. no, he does not have a feeling that he cannot admit to about being lonely or hating having no friends. otter is perfectly okay with himself. if he allows you to be in his presence, it will most likely only be for a few short seconds. otter has a very short temper, and if someone insults him, uses sarcasm, or tells a harmless joke, he will yell at them, often chasing them away. the only things otter will talk to are either ants or any small bugs, really. this is because they make him feel superior. otter loves the thought that hundreds of lives, even if they are small, could be ended by him. otter is cruel, and could be described as heartless. some believe that he is heartless, never feeling sympathy, and this may be true. no one has ever seen otter be sympathetic or nice towards something or someone.
    history otter woke with a yawn, the young fox stood up and shook dirt out of his fur. he began to walk, not in a straight line, but turning every now and then. it was obvious that otter really had no idea where to go, but it was like this all the time. every day, otter repeated the same routine. eat, sleep, walk. eat, sleep, walk. it had been like this ever since his parents left him, which was normal, of course. he and his siblings were treated nicely as they grew up, then after summer, their parents left them. it was there that the siblings left each other. however, otter, who had always been the odd one out, went one way, and his two siblings, who had decided to travel together, went another.
lone·ly
ˈlōnlē
adjective // sad because one has no friends or company.
"lonely people whose families do not care for them"
adjective // without companions; solitary.
"passing long lonely hours looking onto the street"

dislikes
    otter does not like company, as he prefers to be alone. o
    themesong
    Invisible - by Hunter Hayes this song is honestly one of my favorite songs, and I thought of it when I first saw otter. as I developed him further, I would listen to this song, and it helped me get the muse to write about this kind of character.
    art
skeletal system
Last edited by ayomi on Tue May 13, 2014 11:14 pm, edited 14 times in total.
ayomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Mon May 05, 2014 9:00 am

Thanks for the donations c:
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jijing » Mon May 05, 2014 11:07 pm

Username: -Kyoya Senpai-
Name: Bromton
Breed/Species: Wolf
Preferences and Requirements for adoption: Personality is a must and maybe ask how he got his scars on his mouth or what does 113 represent for him(encourages people to be creative)
Today's Date: 5-05-14
Lineart Link, design credits, etc.: t0xiceye.deviantart.com (art) Unknown designer
weeometaldetector

xx─ ♡ ── ♡ ── ♡ ─── 𝘤𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵
┌──────────────┐

she/her . adult . chinese 🇨🇳 . est -5
"lover of all things literature, pink,

plush, and feline" formerly -Kyoya Senpai-

└──────────────┘

───── ( 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦
linktree

toyhouse

discord
𝘉𝘐𝘎 𝘕𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛 𝘚𝘒𝘠
Jijing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Thu May 08, 2014 10:51 am

Bump uvu
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Areater » Thu May 08, 2014 12:05 pm

wip c:

Username
Areater
Kennel Number
Use
I recently created a hellhound character with a compelling backstory. I love her a lot (even though I don't use her online), but her backstory suddenly came to a stop when it caught up with her age - right at the climax. I couldn't just leave it there. So I want to create a Heaven and Hell story, focused on the best characters you can find - dogs! I already have the main hellhound character. But I don't have an angel's companion to back it up.
So I came here. I'd been a fan of this design for a while already, with her stunning dark wings and icy blue eyes. And now I had a reason to use her! I cannot wait to start writing this story, and I would be thrilled if Talia could be the main "good character."

Name
Talia ; Dew of heaven.
Species/Breed
"Fallen" Angelic Border Collie
Personality
Talia is headstrong and proud, but she will never let that escalate to anything major. She loves making new friends and is by no means shy. Sometimes she can come off as a little much, but anybody who knows her knows that she only wants to meet some new friends. She is very protective over the fact that she is considered a "fallen companion" due to the fact that her master is now a fallen angel, and can get snippy with anybody who points out the fact, but that is about the only thing that will put her off. Otherwise, she will persevere through even the toughest hardships.
Because she lives among angels, she is expected to be on her best behavior at all times - especially considering the fact that some expect her to be "bad" - and she doesn't often break this trust. She is very respectful and gets nervous at the thought of breaking the rules. Under no circumstances would she hurt anybody, no matter who they were or what they were doing. Not even at the cost of her or her friend's safety. This is considered a flaw in her personality, because one of the main jobs of an angel's companion is to protect them at all costs - and that is something she can't always guarantee.
Talia is very good at hiding her emotions and is extremely clever, so she usually uses that to her advantage. She has a good "poker face" and has gotten out of many slippery situations using only her wits. Of course, she would never inflict damage upon anybody, so she tends to make things hard on herself, but she can get out of many traps if she tries hard enough. She is also smart enough to solve complex math equations, and learns tricks quickly.
Overall, Talia is smart, good at hiding her emotions, proud, outgoing, friendly, and not very sensitive.
History/Background
"Look at her! She's beautiful." Talia turned her tiny black-and-white head towards the voice, her already fluffy tail wagging furiously and her feeble angelic white wings batting gently, as if getting used to themselves. "Matthew's of age to get his first companion. Of course, he has to choose his companion himself, but I would be surprised if he didn't choose her." Patting her head gently, the two speaking angels glided out of the room, allowing Talia to suckle on her mother - an angelic border collie who had only given birth to the one pup.
A young male angel, looking completely human except for the folded wings on his back, stroked the tiny pup. She was now six months old - old enough to be assigned to be a companion, even if she wouldn't be allowed to leave the heavenly realm quite yet. "Hello, Talia," he whispered, and she yipped, chewing on his finger. With a laugh, he scratched behind her ears, her favorite spot. "They said you could be my companion, Talia," he murmured happily, and in response she growled, pouncing on his foot. "The ceremony's tomorrow, little pup. Better get some rest!"
Although she had little idea to what was going on, she held her head high as she trotted by Matthew's side. "Matthew, do you promise to protect your companion as if they were yourself?" He nodded, grinning from ear to ear. "In dark and in light, your companion will guide you. Do not take that for granted. For if you lose yourself, then they will also be lost." Hardly listening, Matthew reached to stroke Talia's still tiny, but furry, head.
When the ceremony came to a close, Matthew decided to try out the powers given to you that linked you with your companion. Talia?
Play! I wanna play with the other pups! Cuddle me! Ohh, is that a harp? I wanna play it! I can work around the whole 'paws' deal!
Laughing, he closed his mind to her. Eventually she would learn to direct her thoughts, and then they could communicate through thoughts.
Two years later. Talia was extremely talented at directing her thoughts now, and she was a very popular dog. Matthew was fourteen - too young to have made such a horrible mistake, but unfortunately, his age wouldn't excuse him.
Talia, I have done something bad.
Talia cocked her head and let out a low growl. Angels weren't allowed to mess up. Please don't hate me, Talia. I just..couldn't help it.
What did you do?
I killed a human.
Talia let out a sharp bark of distress. Your murdered a mortal!? Matthew, they'd strip you of your wings if they found out! Matthew sighed, but then looked at her with pain in his eyes. You won't rat me out, will you?
Talia wanted to so badly, but she couldn't betray her master. She loved him too much. Putting her head in his palm, she whined softly. I wish you hadn't made be so conflicted. But no, you're secret is safe with me.
But it wasn't safe at all. Matthew's strict rule-following friend, Jonas, had seen Matthew write it down in his journal. Three days later, Matthew's wings were stripped, and he was cast down into the mortal world to be a fallen angel.
"We can't blame the dog for his crime, but she could have been involved in it. It's too risky. She must go with him. Besides, he'll need somebody to protect him."
"You can't rip off her wings! She's most likely just an innocent pup."
"She's not a pup anymore, but I guess you're right. It would be cruel to hurt her. But she must be signified as fallen somehow.."
So her wings were tainted black, and she was cast down with her master.
You have broken us, Matthew.
No, I have only broken you. I never belonged in Heaven. I'm not an angel.
With a heavy heart, Talia had to admit he was right - her master had been a dud.
When she awoke the next morning, she found that he was gone. And instead of looking for him, she instead looked for an angel who happened to be in the mortal world, and when she finally found one, they took her home, realizing that her master had deserted her.
Now, she is not allowed to have another master, and is carefully watched, but she isn't considered evil, and only some still refer to her as 'fallen.'

[size=5]skeletalsystem
Last edited by Areater on Sat May 17, 2014 12:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
x
x
┌───────────┐

hecking moo.
⇢ she/her ⇠
⇢ atheist ⇠
⇢ queer ⇠

└───────────┘
x
x
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
Areater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jiloon » Thu May 08, 2014 12:54 pm

So.. I had two questions?

1) I'm going to be applying for another character, even though I already am applying for one. Can I require the one I already applied for in how post with the second?

2) When will the next drop be approximately? I just wanna know so I can budget my time for forms c:
: . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . :

. : . : . : . : . : . : . : .

: . : . : . : . : . :

. : . : . : . : .

: . : . : . :

. : .

. : .

: . : . : . :

. : . : . : . : .

: . : . : . : . : . :

. : . : . : . : . : . : . : .

: . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . :

just here for the vibes

Jiloon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[k337 iio's form]

Postby byyrde » Thu May 08, 2014 3:39 pm

skeletalsystem

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

USERNAME ;; iianto // KENNEL NUMBER ;; 337 // OTHER ART ;; by zoe&by foreign.potato
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

name ;; alwin ["elf friend"]
a variation of the germanic name "alfwin" which comes from the germanic elements of alfa meaning "elf" and win, meaning "friend".
nicknames ;; winnie
derived from the last syllable of the name. it is usually used as a cuter version of alwin, as it does not shorten the name at all.
gender ;; neutrois
alwin is without a gender at all, lacking anything that would identify him as male or female. this means he has no x or y chromosomes, and no sexual organs that would determine a sex. he prefers male or gender neutral pronouns.
age ;; ??? unknown
no one truly knows how old winnie is, although he is at least 60 years old according to eyewitnesses seeing him that far back. Winnie could be only 60, or he could be 6 million for all anyone knows.
birth date ;; ??? unknown
most people who know winnie celebrate his birthday on july 22nd, which is the date when he was first spotted by humans.
sexuality ;; asexual panromantic
winnie has no way of reproducing, nor does he seem capable of understanding the concept of sexual reproduction. he does, however, understand love, and fall in love.
theme song ;; good life by one replubic
alwin is in it for the fun. he doesn't care where he ends up or what happens, as long as life is good.

reason for adopting ;; ok it's been a really long time since i've written one of these, so i'm gonna do my best, but it might be all over the place haha. every once and a while when the kennels update, usually i'll take a look around and see if i want to adopt one of the characters or something, but usually i don't see any i'm interested in. this time, i saw this guy and i was almost hooked. i kept coming back again and having a look at him, seeing if anyone was trying out for him or whatever. nobody ever did, so i decided to just take my chance. he's absolutely lovely, i really love his face mask and those little feathers on his tail. plus the simplicity of his blue design is mesmerizing. i've always been a fan of the easy designs, especially the ones with bright, interesting colors. i'm adopting this guy mostly because i want to draw him. ye it's kind of a stupid reason, but he's got the kind of design that i would draw all the time. i own most of my characters to either write for them or draw for them, so it's a pretty big thing for me. i'll probably develop him a lot too, since from what i'm planning, he'll be pretty key in another character of mine's story. overall i want this guy because he's lovely and he's a lot of fun, so i hope that is okay. ;^; <3

W I P
Last edited by byyrde on Sun May 11, 2014 12:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
byyrde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me