Symphony Character Adoption Agency - CD + OPEN! :)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Symphony Character Adoption Agency ♫ - v.2 - Open!

Postby Areater » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:34 am

ImageImage
Username:
I am Areater. This is my one and only username. I created it when I was five, going on my first website - Webkinz. Well, I can't really say I created it. My mother did, rather. My initials are AR, so she put that at the front. Easy to remember, right? And when I was younger I used to act like a garbage disposal, eating anything in sight, so she put "eater" after it. Done! I've kept that name ever since (lol I'm uncreative.)
Other Characters:
The only developed characters I currently have are Hautsita and Tadpole (I adopted them from here), who are both very unlikely to react with these two.
Why Kennel 51?
I've had my eye on these two for a while. Well, not really both of them. My eyes drifted right over the tiger and always found the cheetah. Her markings are more than average - they have a certain elegance that always drew me in. And the bright, neon blue was so..gorgeous. It fit perfectly with her, and completed the look. I want her. But there was a wall: I had to adopt them both together. And I just couldn't see myself ever using the tiger. The dark blue was dark and mysterious, but the character itself was just a tiger. Though I wanted the cheetah with all of my heart and soul, I knew it wouldn't be fair to take both and then shove the other aside and ignore it. So I denied myself these beautiful babies and made forms for some other characters.
But they weren't leaving. My decision wasn't making them less appealing, nor was it making anybody else take them so I couldn't have them. And the temptation was so strong.
What's so bad about her, anyways? It had been a couple of weeks, and now that I looked at her, I couldn't help but develop the start of a personality in my mind. And both of them together..I knew exactly how they would react to each other. No, you don't need them. And then, deep in the corners of my mind, a spark of muse managed to set a twig aflame. And then that twig began to spark and flicker, and it set off a small fire. Then that fire was engulfing the forest of my mind and I knew right then that the only way to put it out was to adopt them.
Kennel Number:
These two live together in kennel fifty-one, much to their despair. Put her somewhere else, now!! I can't stand it any longer!
Use:
I am a really bad artist, especially because I am a mouse-artist. So while my offsite art isn't actually that bad (I'm just too lazy to color it) my virtual art is some of the worst you can find. They would just be too hard for my skill-level, and I don't want them to get the reputation for the "two ugliest characters" because I'm so bad at drawing them. And I just can't see them fitting into any stories I have, especially considering the fact that I have already made up a little "world" for them. I would have to start a new story, and frankly, I don't have the time or energy. Maybe someday, as they would actually work pretty well in a story (that would pretty much be an extended version of their history), but for now they will have to live without a story.
So what does that leave? Roleplaying. While I may have to tweak their history a bit during roleplays (unless the other character is included in their "world"), I think they would be very fun to roleplay. Both at the same time or separately.
I may also order art of them, although not too actively.
And I'm currently making a character site, but I only have a few characters on it, and that's just pitiful.

Ⓐⓑⓞⓤⓣ Ⓤⓢ

Name:
The cheetah is Evelyn. The tiger is Esme. Originally I wanted something that went well with them and had a meaning, but then I got into looking at girl names and I thought these were the prettiest names. The fact that they both start with E was purely coincidental, but then I decided to fit it into their history.
Species and/or specific breed:
Esme is a tiger and Evelyn is a cheetah. They are sisters, but the person who originally owned them said not to change their species, so..yeah.
Personality:
Esme is older by mere minutes, but she acts as if she's ages older than her sister. She refuses to play or even hang out with her, saying it's embarrassing, and doesn't care about her sister's feelings very much. Though she tries not to be self-centered, she can appear that way sometimes. She can be generous, though, when she wants to be.
Nobody really knows why she doesn't like her sister so much. Maybe it was because she acts so much younger, and it was like having that annoying little sister who follows you everywhere. Still, Evelyn always looked up to Esme with shining eyes and pure and utter love, and she always wants to be like her sister. Unfortunately, this had led for Esme to reject her, saying she never gives her any space. While her family always wore glow bracelets on their wrists and tails, Esme wanted to be original. She always carries a sense of originality with her, and she never wants to be the same. When Evelyn copied her, this was when Esme truly started to hate her sister, and it only got worse from there. Now she is bitter when her name is even mentioned, and she thinks that all cheetahs are annoying brats.
Disregarding her sister, Esme is very athletic and not very good with words. When she does speak, it's in short choppy sentences or random words that don't show off a varied vocabulary. This is because she would rather be chasing something or playing a game than hold an interesting conversation about the weather. This isn't because she's shy and doesn't want to talk, it just because she would rather do something else, and she hasn't spent a lot of time learning social skills. When she was younger she spoke more, but now she is usually off doing her own thing instead.
She's not extremely clever, either, relying on strength over wit. If something stronger than her comes running at her, she won't try to escape, she'll try to fight her way out. This isn't good, as it could get her hurt, but this is just how she is. She claims she is 'never giving up,' but in the end all she's doing is digging her own grave, although she refuses to view it that way.
Esme can hold a grudge for a very long time, and over the littlest things. Step on her tail? She won't speak to you for days. This is a trait that doesn't help her earn friends, and she realizes this, but she just can't help herself. Whenever somebody makes her mad, she takes too long to cool down, and she doesn't know how to speed it up.
Evelyn was always jealous of her sister. She was athletic, muscular, popular, and just...perfect! As a young kitten, she followed her around, mimicking her in an attempt to become 'cooler' and always wanting to play with her. She never gave her a break. Eventually, Esme got annoyed, but Evelyn just pushed harder instead of toning it down. When Esme decided to be 'original' and put a small colored rock in her ears, Evelyn found a blue one and copied her. When Esme started to be mean to her, Evelyn became upset, and now hates her sister.
Disregarding her sister, Evelyn isn't very original. She always tries to mimic somebody else, not trusting herself to do anything right. Her vocabulary is very varied, and she loves to sit and have long conversations, even though she is a touch shy. While she isn't too athletic, she tries to be. The only 'athletic' thing she is really good at is running, both long-distance and short-distance. Her speed is extraordinary. Evelyn isn't too popular, but she isn't particularly unpopular either (she was when she was younger, though.) She is a very smart girl, and in a fight relies on tricks to get herself out. She can hold a grudge for a while, but only on truly bad things - if you step on her tail, she won't think twice about it.
History/Background:
"The one that looks like you is Esme. The cheetah is Evelyn." Eva flicked her tail in satisfaction at the two names. Their father, Eric, purred. "They are perfect, dear." Carefully, he took a few glow bracelets from the small pile in the corner of the den and put them around the two tiny kitten's tails and paws, standing proudly. While their eye color was still undetermined, the color could be changed later.
While this might sound like a strange procedure, it is completely normal for this clan. It consists of many wildcats, and they live in family structures within the clan. Each family has an assigned letter, and to recognize each other, they have certain accessories. Esme and Evelyn were born to the E family, and they wear glow bracelets to recognize themselves. The color of the glow bracelet is determined by the kitten's eye color - Eva wears light blue like her daughter Evelyn, and Eric has green ones.
"Mommy, I'm hungry," Esme complained, her tiny paws scratching at her mother's belly. Smiling, her mother curled her tail around her kit, pulling her closer. Evelyn tried to crawl off, but her mother nudged her back towards her. "Not yet, little one. You can explore the world later."
Two months later, they were still play-fighting together, but Esme wanted new friends. Because she was larger, she had to play gently with Evelyn, and that wasn't really her style.
"Mom, Esme won't let me play with her and Yarrow," the tiny kitten complained. "Just give her some time by herself. You can't always be around her."
But Evelyn began to follow her sister. She would copy her, laughing when she laughed and noting her behaviors in her mind to put into practice later. This began to bother Esme, but Evelyn was relentless, never giving her time by herself. I want to be just like Esme! I wish she would just leave me alone.
Finally, Esme snapped. She began to fight with her sister, both with harsh words and well-placed blows. Evelyn was confused at first, but then angry, fighting back with her sister. Slowly, they began to truly hate each other.
Esme grew up, and she began to lose her friends. She wanted too much alone time, and would always go out and play sports by herself, not letting others join in. Evelyn gained friends, although she didn't stop mimicking others.
"Esme, can we talk?" Evelyn asked tentatively. Esme didn't respond, although she flicked her tail a little. "Why aren't we friends anymore? We were friends when we were little.."
Esme growled, turning to face her sister. "Never left me alone. Always bothered me," she snapped, her words poorly placed and incorrect. Evelyn blinked. "But, that was so long ago. We were just cubs!" Esme growled again. "Leave me alone. We not friends." Sadly, Evelyn turned away, feeling a slight anger in her chest. Her sister wasn't even trying to let them make up!
Nearly two years later, their father has passed away, and their mother is growing old. Even as things change around them, they haven't changed their relationship with each other, and still can't stand each other.

Ⓞⓣⓗⓔⓡ Ⓘⓝⓕⓞⓡⓜⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ

Likes/dislikes/art, etc. [optional]:
sugarcrush
Last edited by Areater on Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
x
x
┌───────────┐

hecking moo.
⇢ she/her ⇠
⇢ atheist ⇠
⇢ queer ⇠

└───────────┘
x
x
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
Areater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Symphony Character Adoption Agency ♫ - v.2 - Open lalala

Postby Stonefly » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:37 am

Im shocked that I won dusa..I didnt even get around to Copying her personality over from my school books..

But thanks so much for her <3
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

"I always feel like I am fighting, but I never know what"

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

-- ToyHouse -- Free art requests -- Commissions Open --
Stonefly | Adult | Semi Inactive

▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
Stonefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby d.zee » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:43 am

Congratulations to everyone who won this round!
A special congrats to KetemOagol who won Imamu; even though I didn't win I can still appreciate and be happy that he went to a good home! <3

It is also a wonderful feeling to see the characters you donated get adopted; so, another special congratulations to sainler for winning Folkvar! If you didn't see already I pm'ed you some art; go check it out! Go! Go! Go!

And good luck to everyone trying to adopt this round! I hope to actually finish a form or too this round as well; no promises though, working two jobs and being a full time student is the devil! ;w;
on hiatus...
d.zee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weegeestar5 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:47 am

ooooh, i think i'll be applying for 68, 301 and 351 this round <33

btw, wes, tecter is still in kennel 313 c;

ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:52 am

weegeestar5 wrote:ooooh, i think i'll be applying for 68, 301 and 351 this round <33

btw, wes, tecter is still in kennel 313 c;

Psh fail. cx
It's because I judged for him last, seeing as he was one of the hardest to judge for.
I shall go fix that now and put up your donation c;
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ▸Atlas. » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:55 am

Congrats to all the new owners c:
Seems I didn't win adorable little Blue Frost (Icecube), but, eh. Better luck next time, I guess. x3
Once again, congrats to everyone! <3
𝐻𝑒𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒, 𝐼'𝓂 ▸𝒜𝓉𝓁𝒶𝓈.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝒩𝑜𝓃-𝒷𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓇𝓎 ▸ 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎/𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 ▸ 𝒶𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓉
𝐵𝒾-𝒢𝓇𝒶𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓍𝓊𝒶𝓁 ▸ 𝐵𝒾-𝒜𝓇𝑜𝒻𝓁𝓊𝓍

If you were prominent in the user-made adoptable
community way back in 2012-2015, you probably
remember me as Dovepawlover!

I'm looking to exchange C$ and rare+ pets for
character (humanoid) artwork. PM me!

𝒫𝒮 𝒜𝒹𝑜𝓅𝓉𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈𝒯𝑜𝓎𝒽𝑜𝓊.𝓈𝑒𝐹𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝑅𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝒰𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓁 𝓃𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 ☆
Aesthetic sources: x & x
▸Atlas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby d.zee » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:05 am

Kennel;; 295

Username;; Demzee

Why I Want Her;;
There are several reasons why I would love to adopt this little beauty. The first being that I adore her design. It is simple and has a more natural look to it. Finding natural designs that I really like has always been a big pain for me, but this girl just captured my attention and impressed me right away. Secondly, this character is a female. That might not seem like the most exciting thing, but for me it really is. The other day I was looking at my character site and found that out of all of my characters only a few were female and none of my female characters were wolves or any other sort of wild canine. In short, I need a little bit more estrogen to spice up my character site. Lastly, I have wanted to try and do a mini web comic because I feel like it would greatly help me improve my digital art; however, I just don't have the inspiration to use one of my already existing characters. Here at the SCAA I've found several characters that have had great potential and brought me great ideas; all of which have gone to other wonderful homes. So, here I am again trying to adopt this lovely who is just jam packed with inspiration. <3 Oh yeah, and she is an Egyptian wolf. I adore all things Egyptain. (I totally do not hoard Egyptian stuff...)

What I Will Do With Her;;
As I've already said, I would love to potentially start a mini web comic with her (the story I have started below in her form would be adapted to be made into said comic.) She would also gain a place on my character site where she will accumulate an (hopefully) extravagant art gallery filled with art from me as well as an array of other artists. From time to time she would also find a place as my avatar or in my signature, which often features my most beloved characters. Most importantly, this lovely dear would be used and cherished. <3

Name;; Alexandria

Gender;; Female

Age;; 19 Human Years // 3 Wolf Years

Birthdate;; August 18th

Species/Breed;; Egyptian Wolf // Canis Aureus Lupaster

Sexual Orientation;; Straight

Diet;; Omnivorous

Height (Shoulder Height);; 18 Inches

Weight;; 28 Pounds

Length (Nose to Tail);; 52 Inches

Size Scale;;

Fur Length;; Medium

Fur Texture;; Rough & Thick

Figure/Build;; Petite for an Egyptian wolf, but very muscular in a lithe way.

Stats;;
Health- 9/10
Speed- 7/10
Strength- 7/10
Stamina- 8/10

Personality;;
Alexandria is quite the introverted social butterfly. These two things might not seem to go together, but in Alexandria's case they do. She generally likes to remain independent and keep to herself; avoiding the bustle and drama that others tend to bring with them. Unfortunately for her, she carries a natural charisma that is stronger than most. A few people see Alexandria as unfriendly or stuck up due to the reserved side of her personality, but the majority just flock to her without her doing much of anything. Sure, it does help that she is a very attractive young she wolf, however it is her strong, positive spirit that drives people to be close to her. It doesn't end there; you would think being an introvert would make Alexandria awkward around others but surprisingly she is the opposite. Alexandria has incredibly good social skills when she puts them to use; so good in fact, that you would never know that she would much rather be hiding in quite place far from others.

When she is forced to be social with her friends and family she may often act a little smug and sarcastic.
Otherwise, I guess you could say that Alexandria is just too kind and generous for her own good. She is well aware of the attraction she has over others and just can't help but make them happy by appeasing them with pleasant conversation or kind words when they approach her. She would feel cruel if she blew off others just so she could appease her own selfish wishes of keeping to herself. Putting others before herself is just one of Alexandria's morals. She also values honesty and sincerity; she prefers to stick to the truth and remain sincere to what she is feeling. This means Alexandria tends to speak her mind as it is; she avoids sugarcoating things. She believes that others can live from the truth, so despite some hurt feelings that may arise, Alexandria believes that it does more good to tell the truth than to spare others feelings from harsh realities.

Alexandria has very strong emotional reactions; for both the good and bad. This makes her very passionate for the things that she believes in but also gives her a higher tendency to experience negative emotions such as anxiety and anger. When she was younger she really struggled with emotions like these and often found herself depressed, but eventually she got sick of people pitying her and fussing over her. Through a great deal of self-discipline she became good at hiding her emotions and taught herself to remain level headed around others. Alexandria still has her moments; there are times when her anger gets the better of her or she becomes overexcited with joy for one reason or another, but for most of the most part she keeps herself cool as a cucumber.

Alexandria is also incredibly smart, both by the book and on the street. She feels it important to be well knowledged and spends a great deal of time hiding out in the library; the perfect place for her to escape from others and further her education. She especially takes an interest in biology, physics and psychology because they are the most immediately applicable to the world around her. With Alexandria, it is all fact over fiction; she absolutely despises the pointless novels that adorn the fiction section of the library. She finds no entertainment in petty stories that do not effect her or her surroundings in any way.

As I previously said, Alexandria is not just book smart; she is incredibly street smart as well. Her guardian made sure to train her in self-defense and battle tactics just in case a time arose in which she would ever need them. It was through these training sessions that it became evident that she was incredibly good at planning and thinking ahead at a fast pace. This really put Alexandria at an advantage, as she is capable of carefully planning the best line of attack or escape as well as predicting her opponents moves. Her guardian has also shared many, many stories of the ways of the world and Alexandria has learned them well so that she would be prepared if she ever found herself in a tight situation.

Alexandria is really good at organization with not only physical objects but her thoughts as well. She is always on top of things and has everything planned out. Unfortunatly, Alexandria is the worlds worst multi-tasker. She just cannot multi-task, at all. Alexandria has to focus on one things at a time, but she makes up for it with the speed at which she is able to think things through and problem solve. Alexandria is also very driven and determined; once she gets her mind set on something she does it.

Favorites;;
Favorite Color: Dark Green
Favorite Food: Melon
Favorite Number: Four
Favorite Pastime: Studying or Relaxing Outside
Favorite People: Roc
Favorite Place: The Library
Favorite Season: Summer
Favorite Story Genre: Non-Fiction
Favorite Subject: Psychology
Least Favorites;;
Least Favorite Color: Bright Orange
Least Favorite Food: Frog
Least Favorite Number: 7
Least Favorite Pastime: Socializing
Least Favorite People: Kiya
Least Favorite Place: Crowded Places
Least Favorite Season: Winter
Least Favorite Story Genre: All Fiction
Least Favorite Subject: English

Quirks;;
Alexandria likes shiny things. No...she loves shiny things, but honestly who doesn't. Alexandria actually has a small hoard of shiny things that she has found and collected over the year. Some of these things include an array of coins as well as a couple shards of an old mirror. It is like this impulsive thing, she sees it, she wants it, she hoards it. Honestly, catching sight of something shiny is one of the only things that can make Alexandria loose her poise, even if it only be for a few seconds before she recollects herself.
She is also severely ticklish. lol.

Hopes;;
One day Alexandria hopes to leave Cyprus. Not only would she love to remove herself from her Aunt and Cousin, but she has read about so many great places in the world that she would love to visit; like Greece and Italy. That is a secret though, Alexandria knows Roc wouldn't like this idea and is content on Cyprus and doesn't really wish to trouble him with her ideas of travel.

Fears;;
On Cyprus Estate there really isn't much to fear, but I suppose she would fear something bad happening to Roc; he is practically her father and she might be a little lost without him.

Collar & Cuff;;
Alexandria doesn't have that many possessions, but of what she does have, these are the most important. They had been her mothers and when Alexandria wears them she feels a sense of power and leadership. Alexandria doesn't receive these until after she returns to Egypt.

Worry Stone;;
This was a gift from Roc when she was younger and was dealing with a lot of negative emotions. It is an incredibly smooth stone about the size of her paw that was perfectly round. Somehow it helped her cope with the negative emotions before she learned to control them. She hides it with her shiny hoard and still means a lot to her, even if it is just a rock.

Shiny Hoard;;
Alexandria's hoard of shiny things consists of several coins, a couple pieces of a broken mirror, a gold locket, and an old key. She keeps them hidden in a stash beneath a tree. She doesn't want anyone to know of it and hasn't even told Roc about it.

Family;;
Khu // Father // Deceased
Was the direct companion to the pharaoh and queen of the city Alexandria. He was the head of the royal canine guard. Died before Alexandria was born.

Nakhti // Mother // Deceased
Also direct companion to the pharaoh and queen on the city Alexandria. She was Khu's mate and served as second in command for the royal canine guard. Died soon after Alexandria's birth.

Kiya // Aunt // Alive
The Queen of Cyprus and Nakhti's sister. Although she slightly resents Alexandria she has allowed her to live with her in the grand Cyprus Estate. Very stuck up.

Missy // Cousin // Alive
Daughter of Kiya and princess of Cyprus. She is the same age as Alexandria. Takes after her mom and is stuck up too. Insists that Alexandria is her friend and demands Alexandra's presence whenever she pleases.

Roc // Guardian // Alive
A great golden eagle. He is obviously not really related to Alexandria. He was an adviser to Khu and Nahkti. He raises Alexandria and fills the parental guardian role in her life.

Friends;;
Bastet // Cat // Deity
Egyptian deity of protection. Convinced Nahkti to send Alexandria to Cyprus in hopes that one day she would return to revive the city she had been named after and vanquish Anubis' evil followers. Later becomes a guide to Alexandria as she returns to Egypt and learns of her heritage.

Enemies;;
Anubis // Jackal // Deity
Egyptian deity of mummification. He resented human kind; when it was decided that humankind should go extinct he believed that canines should take their place as rulers of Egypt.

Zakus // Egyptian Wolf // Alive
Former head of the canine royal guard of Cairo. He became a follower of Anubis and had the last of the humans remaining in Cairo eliminated. He then became Pharaoh of Cairo and launched his attack on the city Alexandria when Khu and Nahkti refused to be a follower of Anubis.

The End of Humankind;;
Many years before Alexandria was born it was decided by the great deities of the world that the human population must be eradicated. It was not a decision that was taken lightly but it was put forth for the good of the world itself as well as its animal inhabitants. It was a slow process of extinction. Some where wiped out right away through wide spread natural disasters or deadly diseases. The rest were infected with an new infection that prevented reproduction and were left to live out the rest of their lives naturally. These remaining people were the ones who had lived closest to nature and animals. The people of Egypt were some of the people who were allowed by nature to live out the rest of their lives in peace due to their respect to their animal companions and their recognition and worship of their animal gods. In fact Cairo and Alexandria, the two biggest cities of Egypt, became the last standing human civilizations left.

Before Birth;;
Unfortunately for the few humans who were left living in Cairo, Anubis, the Egyptian jackal deity of mummification, was growing impatient with them. He disliked humankind and wished for canines to rule in their place. So, he came before the head of the Cairo royal canine guard, Zakus, and told him of the power that he could have; how he could become the Pharaoh of Cairo and potentially rule all of Egypt. Zakus was pleased by this and rallied his companions of the Cairo canine guard and they became Anubis' followers. They then launched an attack upon the remaining humans in Cairo and wiped them out within a night, claiming the city as their own. Zakus then came before Khu and Nakhia, Alexandria's parents and heads of the royal canine guard of Alexandria, and told them of the power they could hold if they turned on the humans. Both Khu and Nakhia respected their human companions and refused to turn on them, replying with “we will take over when they pass on to the afterlife.” Zakus, noticing Nakhia's pregnancy tried to convince them by telling them of all the advantages their child would have if they only turned on their humans but still they refused. Displease, Zakus announced that they would never rule the city of Alexandria; in fact he said, “you will die alongside your precious humans then.” Before leaving Zakus looked at Nakhia and smiled and sneered one last message with chilling certainty, “but your child will rule.” Concerned, Khu and Nakhia increased canine guard patrols all across the city, but nothing could have prepared them for Zakus' attack. Exactly three days after Zakus' visit he lead an attack on Alexandria; they killed anyone who stood in their path and burned and destroyed the entire city. Their attack was so massive that the royal canine guard never stood a chance.

Birth & Departure;;
Alexandria was born in the midst of the fall of the city Alexandria. The attack was almost over and her father, Khu, had already traveled to the afterlife. Her mother, Nakhia, had realized her defeat and feared that if she did not do something that her newborn daughter would be taken from her and raised by evil hands while she would be slaughtered where she stood the moment that Anubis' followers found her. Seeing no other option, she prepared to leap into the flames that were surrounding her, taking her daughter with her to the afterlife. It was Nakhia's last ditch effort to save herself and her daughter from the evil that was spreading across Egypt. However, Bastet, the Egyptian cat deity of protection, came before Nakhia and proposed a new plan. Bastet herself feared the chaos that Anubis was causing and believed that if nothing be done he would take over all of Egypt. If the city of Alexandria, one of the most important cities of Egypt was destroyed by Anubis, then what hope would the other animals of Egypt have to fight against him? Bastet insisted to Nakhia that she call upon her adviser Roc, a great golden eagle, and have him take her daughter across the sea to Cyprus, where her sister Kiya ruled. Despite her indifference with Kiya she agreed, howling to Roc to hurry to her. In a swath of curtain that the flames had yet to burn she wrapped her daughter so that Roc may carry her safely in his talons. When Roc got to her she knew she had to send them their way quickly, for her howling gave away not only her position to Roc, but to the enemy as well. Nakhia's last act before Roc and her daughter took to the sky was bestow her daughter with a name. She named her daughter Alexandria, after the dying city in hopes that the spirit of the city would live on in her and one day return to Egypt. Without further ado, Roc took to the skies taking Alexandria with him. Nakhia turned to face the enemies that would soon be upon her; prepared to take down anyone who tried to follow Roc and her daughter. She would not die in vain.

Arrival At Cypruss;;
Roc successfully made it to the island Cyprus with Alexandria unhindered and brought her before Nakhia's sister Kiya, the Queen of Cyprus. Kiya and and Alexandria's mother, Nakhia, had never really gotten along. Kiya resented humankind while Nakhia was a loyal and devoted companion to humans. None the less, the Queen begrudgingly took Alexandria in and nursed her alongside her own newborn daughter Missy. It was the moment that Alexandria opened her eyes that the Queen stopped nursing her and demanded that Roc take her back into his full care. They were allowed to stay within the Cyprus Estate with the Queen and her daughter, but the Queen set one rule down if they were to stay. This rule forbade Roc to teach Alexandria her Egyptian heritage. Not having anywhere else to go, Roc obeyed the Queens rule and raised Alexandria at the Cyprus Estate. Eventually, Roc too started to believe that hiding her Egyptian heritage from her was for the best. He feared the harm she may face if she chose to return to Egypt. Even when Bastet came to him and pleaded for him to teach Alexandria, he refused.

Growing Up On Cyprus;;
And so it was, Alexandria grew up ignorant of her heritage. Not knowing never once harmed her and she became a sharp, well educated young wolf. Life on Cyprus was peaceful and uneventful and there was little to worry about. Regardless, Roc took great precaution and care to teach Alexandria self defense and survival techniques from a young age. She absolutely excelled in it and soon yearned to learn more. Having removed all the books that may have related to Egypt long ago, Roc guided her to the estates library, which soon became her safe haven.

Present Time;;
And so we get to where Alexandria is right now in her story. You can catch up with where she is right now in the story below. c:

Looking around, she found herself surrounded by fire and debris. “Where am I?” she half panicked as she whipped around trying to figure out where she was and how she had gotten there. The crumbling buildings around her were all of stone, anything else that may have been recognizable was now burning down to ashes. Sand swirled up from the earth in every direction she looked. This dying city was surely not her home; no, this place had to be far from the place she called home. The place she had come from was filled with thick trees and lush grass. “How then?” she thought madly; “How did I end up here?!” She searched the perimeter looking for someone, anyone who may be able to give her answers. She could hear cries of panic and pain somewhere off in the distance, but not soul could be found in her immediate location. She tried to locate which direction the cries were coming from when a flash of movement caught her eye. There, a cat sat away from her, its pelt as dark as the darkest nights but yet its emanated a strange golden glow. She didn't care though, unearthly or not it was finally someone she could ask for help. She went to call for the felines attention but dust and ash filled her lungs, bringing her to her knees with fits of violent coughing. The cat turned its head to look at her, its eyes instantly mesmerizing her with their intense golden glow. She could no longer speak; she was completely hypnotized by the cats golden eyes. They seemed to be trying to speak to her; telling her something. But what? It was then that the cat finally spoke to her in a smooth, commanding tone. The cat only spoke two words, but it was enough to send herself hurtling through space and time.... “Wake up.”

Alexandria startled awake; with wide eyes and heart racing she took in her surroundings. Soft sunlight was filtering into the room through elegant curtain. “I'm safe...” she sighed realizing she was safe and sound within the Cyprus Estate. She lay upon a large bed filled with plush fabrics that were now tousled due to her troubled sleep. The room was vast and adorned with things left from the time of the humans. Sighing again, she leaped down from the bed to the cool tile floor; from the sunlight that was coming into the room she could tell that she had overslept again and knew that she needed to make an appearance before Roc started to fret. She made her way through the doorway and followed the hallway to the stairs that would take her downstairs and outside.

As she led herself down she noticed Roc waiting for on the banister at the bottom of the stair. As she reached him, he looked at her with his piercing eagle eyes. “You look disheveled Alexandria; is everything alright?” She thought for a moment before responding, “I had a dream.” “Just a dream?” Roc looked skeptical. “You know dreams are just your imagination playing tricks with you while you sleep.” “I know, I know... but this one seemed so real, it felt so real and then there was this cat. She was the most unearth...” “Just a dream Alexandria. You know better.” he cut her off, his eyes giving a look of panic for just a split second. She didn't notice and turned away, heading for the doorway out; “you are right, I was being foolish.” she sighed, she knew better than to expect concern from Roc over a dream. “Missy is expecting you to meet her for lunch in the garden,” he called after her, “And seeing as how late you slept in, you better hurry before she becomes impatient.” Great, she though sarcastically, spend time with Missy was the last thing she wanted to do. She had more important things on her mind. Regardless though, she had no choice and headed off to the garden.

Alexandria was not ready to accept Roc's belief that her dream meant nothing. She slowly got closer to the garden; continuing to ponder her dream. It just seemed so real and unlike anything she had ever seen. And the cat, she was so unearthly but at the same time Alexandria almost felt like she had seen the cat before. Alexandria shook her head; "I have to deal with Missy first, then my dream," she muttered under her breath.

"Alexandriiiiia!" Missy squealed as she noticed Alexandria arrive at the garden. "You. are. late." Missy announced, "and so, I have already eaten all the food. It looks as if you will be going lunchless as your punishment for being so insubordinate when I summon you." Missy tried to come off as stern, but really only seemed like an overly excited pup. Alexandria rolled her eyes, she was aggitated with Missy for eating all the food, but she absolutely could not show it. If she snapped at the stuck up young wolf, surely Missy would run to her mother, The Queen of Cyprus and tattle on her. Being punished by the Queen was not worth getting mad over Missy's immaturity. Alexandria sat down across from Missy. “So, since you have already eaten all the lunch than what is the purpose of me being here,” she questioned. “To spend booonding time together, of course!” Missy almost looked horrified at the question. Oh, joyous me, Alexandria thought...she was in for a really wonderful afternoon.

wip wip wip

Outline;;
-After arriving at the garden, Alexandria puts up with Missy's obnoxious gossip and sort of ignores her. Eventually this leads into a small argument about humankind, this introduces the theme of humankind into the story. Missy preachers her mothers believes and Alexandria isn't quite sure.

-After finally escaping Missy's company Alexandria heads into the woods and checks on her stash and then heads to the bridge over the river to relax and think about her dream. The river calms her down and Alexandria accidentally drifts off to sleep.

-Alexandria "wakes up" to find herself standing over her sleeping body. She starts to panic but then Bastet comes before her informing her she was in a dream and that this was indeed real. Bastet then takes Alexandria back to the burning city and explains that this was the city Alexandria of Egypt, Alexandria questions what this has to do with her besides sharing the same name. Bastet insists that there is more to it then there seems but informs Alexandria that she must awaken. Alexandria wants to know more but Bastet informs her with time that she will and that she will see her in her dreams.

-Once awake, she starts to head back to the estate to find Roc who supposedly wanted to do training that afternoon. Gives a better intro to roc During their training session Alexandria asks him if he knew of a city called Alexandria. Roc denies knowing of it tells her she is going a little crazy. Mad, Alexandria escapes to the library to find more information but is upset when she finds that there is absolutely no information relating to Egypt let alone the city Alexandria. Broods awhile.

-That night she meets Bastet who tells her a little bit more, and how the Queen, Kiya, was preventing Alexandria from being taught her true heritage. Enraged, first thing in the morning, Alexandria lets her temper out and confronts the Queen herself in all her fury. Roc is there and it is a heated arguement. Alexandria announces that they cannot keep her past from them and storms off.

-Later Roc finds Alexandria and they discuss it. Roc admits to hiding her heritage from her. Knowing that he cannot stop her from returning to Egypt he tells her that he will go with her.

(Forgive my awful, awful choppy sentences, thrown together for a storyness. I have never been a very verbal person; I am more of a visual person and this story should be a lot better if I am ever lucky enough to own this girl and proceed with her comic. )

sugarcrush
Last edited by d.zee on Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
on hiatus...
d.zee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seijuu » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:28 am

[picture of desired pet]
Username: .Seijuu::.
Kennel Number: 77
Use:
- About the character -
Name: Sierra
Species and/or specific breed: Sun Bear (a literal deity of the sun presented as a bear)
Personality:
History/Background:
- Other information -
WIP
sugarcrush
seijuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seijuu » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:29 am

[picture of desired pet]
Username: .Seijuu::.
Kennel Number: 181
Use:
- About the character -
Name:
Species and/or specific breed: Lion
Personality:
History/Background:
- Other information -
WIP
sugarcrush
seijuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby revenmoore » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:59 am

Wes, I was planning on going for kennel 1 and 37 this round (Taiso, Taina, and Austin), and I was wondering if it was alright if they were still counted as one kennel? c:
revenmoore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me