{ A Work In Progress }

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

{ A Work In Progress }

Postby Horneddragon » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:00 am

I have said multiple times that i would write a story about all of my characters.this is the beginning of it, It will take me some time, seeing as I am writing an actual novel along with this.

I ask only three things:
~ If you wish to critique PM it to me
~ Please refrain from posting
~ Please Enjoy <3

I do not own most of the "breeds" and species you will find here. They are as follows:

Tracker Dogs; Owned by Nex & LCD.
Ahzenai, Owned by Onyx Wings
Nevorith Heights Dragons, Owned by ~Bast~
Mashi, Owned by Sakio

The links to each, and More species will be added as needed.
Last edited by Horneddragon on Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
|| The House of Belant || || Fursona || || Characters || || Daeets || || C.R.A.A. || || Muse || || Writing || || Join me on Howrse?||
|-| My Universe Will Never be the same |-|

Quote of the day wrote:
Firi Okan; Currently available; #6; #4
Horneddragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: { A Work In Progress }

Postby Horneddragon » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:09 am

Over View

It is said that once there were 9 dragons...
none could oppose their combined power.
Lasirie - Dragon of Demeter {Earth}
Abbadon - Dragon of destruction
Zenrah - Dragon of Technology
Cerith - The frost bringer {Ice}
Zi Lynnzalong [Maurz] - The Ahzenai dragon, and the giver of knowledge.
Yiash-lhosthu - The Warrior-maiden dragon
Lynnjalung - Dragon of immolation {Fire}
Nyex - Dragon of shadow
Rantius - Dragon of creation.

Togeather they created the world and all that is known and unknown. Each was evenly given a sertian aspect of the world to govern; Lasire the green dragon was given the Earth, to protect and heal. Abbadon was given destruction, the ability to tear down the old, and make way for the new. Zenrah was given technology and the ability to help instill inspiration and creativity in mortals. Cerith was given ice, he is the lord of the sea and along with Lynnjalung ushers in the seasons and keeps the earth's temperature the same. Zi lynnzalong was given knowledge, and is the keeper of all the worlds secrets. Yiash-Ihosthu was given govern over war's and battle prowess, she is the warrior maiden. Lynnjalung was given fire, he is the lord of the earth's core and along with Cerith ushers in the seasons and keeps the earth's temperature the same. Nyex was given the shadows, he is lord of death and the night, he is known to be the last thing many see before death. Rantius was given creation, he is the decided leader of all dragons and is the lord over the heavens, he among other things makes sure all the others keep to their jobs and stay in balance.

All was right in the world when they governed, and yet a darkness crept into the land. It struck silently attacking Neyux first, though he was powerful the elder dragon was unable to defeat the other and he fell prey to its will. Using the shadow dragon's powers It attacked the 8 remaining, Abbadon was the next of the 9 to fall, it is said that the very heavens themselves exploded in anger at his loss, Zenrah was the next, With his fall all the worlds technology became useless, the great ancient machines that had worked for Melania ground to a halt, and all was silent in the vast cities of old. Angered by this the great mother and Procter of the Earth Lasirie pulled together her own resources and attempted an attack on the darkness that threatened her land and her kinsmen, Her power alone was not enough to defeat the combined forces of the 3 who were already under the darkness's control, and she too fell prey to its whims.

It was then that the remaining 5 banded together, they could not defeat the darkness that was fast approaching each dragon without killing the other 4, and nor could the world survive without all 9 of its draconian creators. It was after they had reached this sad conclusion that each submitted to being put into a deep trance by their elder Rantius.

This trance was deep enough to confound the darkness that was attacking them, keeping it our of their consciousness, and away from their power. Yet one, Zi Lynnzalong, did something no other Dragon had known about. He looked to the future and saw hope, in the form of a half breed, this knowledge gave him the hope that one day all 9 would once again be free. It was on this point that he commissioned a young servant of his to watch intently to the future for the one who would save all.
|| The House of Belant || || Fursona || || Characters || || Daeets || || C.R.A.A. || || Muse || || Writing || || Join me on Howrse?||
|-| My Universe Will Never be the same |-|

Quote of the day wrote:
Firi Okan; Currently available; #6; #4
Horneddragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me