The Ahzenai Project

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

The Ahzenai Project

Postby Horneddragon » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:46 am

~ This is an ongoing story, I add new pages/chapters to it when i have time
~ you may post and comment if you wish, I like constructive criticism, but please be considerate <3

What is the Ahzenai project?
~ The Ahzenai project is a collection of stories that I write about my Ahzenai. It takes on many different view points for each of my Ahzenai.

you too can have your own Ahzenai! Follow this link to the home of the Ahzenai.

Table of Contents:

{Vitaloney & Valakin}

Last edited by Horneddragon on Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:57 am, edited 6 times in total.
|| The House of Belant || || Fursona || || Characters || || Daeets || || C.R.A.A. || || Muse || || Writing || || Join me on Howrse?||
|-| My Universe Will Never be the same |-|

Quote of the day wrote:
Firi Okan; Currently available; #6; #4
Horneddragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Ahzenai Project {WIP} No posting

Postby Horneddragon » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:06 am

Meet the Ahzenai

Lokeash
Lokeash left Ahzen long ago, without a companion. He spent his time wandering the many continents and eventually settled in Egypt were he was viewed as both a deity sent from the goddess Bast, and a valiant warrior and protector. Unfortunately the lavishing lifestyle spoiled the once young Ahz making him stubborn, vain, and conceited, Once he believed he was a gift unto the world and that only his presence demanded the respect and sovereignty of all others around him. As time went on the Ahz's followers abandoned the great and powerful creature, filling him with anger and hatred, making him quick to snap and retort back at anyone who crosses him. The hatred lead to cruelty and an innate ability to toy with the minds of those he views as prey.He stalked the halls of his once great and glorious temple he called home for many years, any who were unfortunate enough to encounter him, never lived to tell the tale. His story was lost to the centuries, and as time went by his hatred and cruelty, died down. Wizened by the years he became proud, but still quick to anger. Though he still begrudges the humans that abandoned him, he is fascinated by the modern world and enjoys seeing all the sights it has to offer. The love of traveling is still harbored deep with in him and despite his age he is full of life and energy.

Kiyo
Kiyo is a proud but rather quiet Ahz. Many who meet her for the first time believe her quietness signifies a shy personality, but this is not the case, she will sit quietly judging a person looking deep with in them to figure out their true worth, and intentions. Once she has deemed you worthy of her attention, and hopefully her friendship, she is a charming and rather intellectual soul to be around.

Amaranth
Easily classified as Hyper Amaranth Is a light hearted and slightly immature soul. He enjoys playing pranks on unsuspecting victims, Unfortunately his looks make his antics seem cruel, and his cackling laugh does not help. But it is always in good fun and he never really means to hurt or upset those he pranks. Aside from the pranking Amaranth Has another thing he loves dearly is Art, though his vision of art is much different than those of others. Instead of the traditional drawings or paintings he instead likes to just splatter paint onto canvas or any surface. Creating a work of chaos that he is proud of and calls his art.

Jerico
Calm, cool, and collective, Jerico tends to just go with the flow. He is more of a follower than a leader, but on occasion will step up to the plate. He is completely fascinated by His element, water, and from the time he was birthed from the Vortex he has felt a deep connection to it. Though he likes company, he left Ahzen without a human companion. And soon ended up on the coast of Australia, were he was taught to surf by a few of the locals there. Finding that he was quite good at the sport, and he enjoyed the thrills it gave him very much, he decided to settle there. Making friends with a local, by the name of Callie. Other than surfing, he enjoys sunbathing, and at times flaunting himself in front of humans. The awe they show him, gives him the pride and confidence to do what he loves.

De Faye
Sassy and intelligent, De Faye was born a Spanish accented ahzenai with a deep wisdom and understanding of how the world works. Even so she is well known for not obeying others, and tends to just "do her own thing" finding this lifestyle works well for her. She is very prideful and takes great care in her looks and actions. This being said she does not see herself as vain, even so she lavishes attention, and may be perceived as such. She has a deep set love of exploring and traveling, and her dreams include seeing all the major cities of the world both modern and ancient. She also has a deep desire to find a mate, though she originally left Ahzen without a companion, she does not want to live a life of bleak loneliness.

Shiro
Quiet and distant Shiro was seemingly born with one paw in the spirit world. Because of this he can be seen many times speaking to apparently nothing at all when in reality he is conversing with a spirit. He finds them good company, and displays an odd ability to "control" them. Eventually he bonded to an ancient and powerful spirit he knows only as Rin. He was born with a deep and seemingly instinctual revulsion to human's and their goings on, this seems to be due to something so life shattering that he viewed while still within the vortex's grasp long before he had been ready to emerge. Even so he cannot for the life of him remember what the event was. Shiro resigned himself to living a simple life, much to the dismay of many in Ahzen the day he was born. He eats when he needs to, travels when he must, and can always be found in the company of his long dead companion Rin.

Last edited by Horneddragon on Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
|| The House of Belant || || Fursona || || Characters || || Daeets || || C.R.A.A. || || Muse || || Writing || || Join me on Howrse?||

Quote of the day wrote:
Horneddragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The forthcoming

~ Valakin and Vitaloney ~

A silence swept through Ahzen, It was a hush that came so quickly and happened so fast, that those who remember it would look back and note the likeness it held like that of nature before the wrath of a devastating storm. But what could be the cause of such a sudden hush? What force would drive all of Ahzen's Inhabitants and visitors to such a degree that all would fall silent? The answer was simple The Vortex.

It had not been long since the last Ahzenia it had birthed left, a promising future ahead of his or her life full of adventure and companionship, with the human he or she had chosen. But the vortex seemed pained, heavy with a burden that many could not comprehend its light swirled to momentous proportions, a dark bloody color leaching through its blinding white light. It made a movement much like a convulsion as the leeching bloody color took over, then turned seamlessly into a deep crimson. It shrunk in size by only a few measly centimeters, a loud roaring erupted from within and blinding white light bled into the crimson, mixing in perfectly until the vortex convulsed with even tendrils of swirling white and crimson light.

A thumping base-like sound filled Ahzen, then with a shriek the Vortex's light brightened then dissipated, leaving in its place not one but two Ahzenai. Valcyon paused for only a second, his head cocked slightly to the side a look of worry on his face, slowly he shook his head as if dismissing the feeling, and in a calm Voice spoke,
" Vitaloney and Valakin."
The twin Ahzenai turned their heads in unison, cruel white eyes inspecting the elder Ahzenai, with mild distaste and slight disinterest. Valcyon shivered slightly locked in the cold stares of the twins. The snow white male, clearly the larger of the two, huffed, shifting his gaze slowly around Ahzen, his eyes fell on a large group of humans and Ahzenai alike. His face contorted into a look of utter disgust at the scene. A low guttural growl bloomed from his chest, his muscled form shook in the sheer force of the vibration.

His tremors attracted the attention of his sister, who had been busy inspecting her claws for any flaws. With a slight smile she rose to her paws, gold spotted crimson pelt flashing in the dim light the vortex still gave off. In a light tone she addressed the inhabitants of Ahzen
" Hello My friends, she glanced slightly at her brother before adding, " and humans"
I Am Vitaloney, and this is my brother Valakin.
a sharp growl sounded from beside her, The male Valakin stepped forward, cutting his sister off.
" Vitaloney, you dare address that scum?"
"I did not mean any harm"
The male snorted
"humans are lairs, cheats, they use Ahzenai for fighting, and exploit our kinsmen for their own purposes."
The female ran a black paw uncertainly through the dust on the rock floor, the male continued
" you know this to be true, the vortex itself showed us their evils."
The female just nodded, her brother had crushed her dreams of a life of lavished luxury in one fell swoop.
The male taking his sisters expression as one of remorse for her actions turned to face the crowd, he snarled as he noted some of the humans had dared move closer to them
" You dare approach us? I will not have it!"
In a swift movement he lashed out at the closest human, a feral grin spreading across his face at their outcry of pain as sharp claw met fragile skin and human bone. Then he turned, and as if nothing had happened he trotted away, towards the shelter of the sheer power that stemmed from the nearby pounding waterfall. He paused only for a second to motion to his sister with his tail to follow, and together they disappeared under the veil of water.
Last edited by Horneddragon on Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:45 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Quote of the day wrote:
Horneddragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reserved

Quote of the day wrote:
Horneddragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Ahzenai Project {WIP}

Postby Horneddragon » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:55 pm

Open for posting <3 and first "story" up xD

Quote of the day wrote:
Horneddragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Ahzenai Project

Postby Lukina » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:00 am

You're off to a great start and I love the personalities of your Azhenai, not one is the same. I also really liked your story, it pulled me and I can't wait to read more. =)
B-day: Feb. 19
Cute Video

Lukina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Ahzenai Project

Postby LostGosling » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:58 pm

OwO This, is, awsome....breathtaking, actually. :P I love your descripton of the vortex as they were born, it was so...sinister. I shall be bookmarking this for later, lol. "begins stalking"
.: -------------- | TH | ---------- | WMEs | ---------- | FR | --------------- :.
.: -------------- | TH | ---------- | WMEs | ---------- | FR | --------------- :.
LostGosling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me