My random, odd life, written on paper (A CS Journal)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

What should I do with the dairy?

Poll ended at Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:35 pm

Continue this one for a few more pages.
60%
Get started on the sequel.
40%

Total votes : 5

Re: My random, odd life, written on paper (A CS Journal)

Postby ChrissieFoxStar101 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:37 am

:lol: :lol: LOL! :lol: :lol: (BUMP)
This be Chrissie. They both be Chrissie. Newest one is CS design, the older one is an original design. Please don't steal older Chrissie, I might still go back to her.
ImageImage
If you like dog RPs and would like to join one, then go and join the Palace Pack!
My CS pet Journal!

ChrissieFoxStar101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madison143 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:14 am

Okay some criticizum.... Maybe you could have a list of characters on the front page? Because I get confused about that very easily.
Madison143

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AbbeyDawn » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:12 am

Hehehe, I am third on the list of awesomeness stalkers. *Magically disappears in a ninja-like style*
"є ν є я у т н ι и g in life is тємρσяαяу, because everything ¢ н α и g є ѕ. That's why it takes great ¢συяαgє to l σ ν є, knowing it might є и ∂ anytime but having the fαιтн it will last f σ я є ν є я

Life is an Illusion,
Don't waste it.

аббатство рассвет
AbbeyDawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChrissieFoxStar101 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:08 am

Miss Filly wrote:Okay some criticizum.... Maybe you could have a list of characters on the front page? Because I get confused about that very easily.

That's not a bad idea! I just might do it.
AbbeyDawn wrote:Hehehe, I am third on the list of awesomeness stalkers. *Magically disappears in a ninja-like style*

Hahaha! Lol.... ninjas... masters of awesomeness.
This be Chrissie. They both be Chrissie. Newest one is CS design, the older one is an original design. Please don't steal older Chrissie, I might still go back to her.
ImageImage
If you like dog RPs and would like to join one, then go and join the Palace Pack!
My CS pet Journal!

ChrissieFoxStar101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChrissieFoxStar101 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:35 am

Bump
ImageImage
My CS pet Journal!

ChrissieFoxStar101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChrissieFoxStar101 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:42 pm

So sorry I haven't written, but I was grounded for some time and then there's school... Don't worry, I will write soon!
ImageImage
My CS pet Journal!

ChrissieFoxStar101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lizzy<3 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:56 pm

Ok and another critisism, you should put the chapters on the front page its kinda a hassel to go through the pages.
ImageImageImageImage
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 3 gifts.

Hey! (:

Under contruction..
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2604299 , click!!!!
ImageImage.
ImageImage
Lizzy<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChrissieFoxStar101 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:56 am

That's also a good idea... I'll do it as soon as I can
ImageImage
My CS pet Journal!

ChrissieFoxStar101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChrissieFoxStar101 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:58 pm

Journal!!!! Why didn't you let me know I wasn't writing in you??? You should know better! You know I get slightly awkward moments of forgetfulness! You're lucky I found you under that big pile of books this afternoon! Otherwise I couldn't tell you about today! Okay, okay, so through out the month I couldn't find (more like hid from) Chris. You know, the skateboarder, the totally hawt guy who I might like more than my boyfriend, but you know, maybe that's just me. But today, (I know, should have been the 14th, but who cares) I was sitting in our usual table, and Rachel,Cody,Jake, and Asker were debating on the probability of Marshmallow Monsters taking over the world and eating all in sight. Saphy, Maya, and I were just bursting out laughing at some doodad Asker said, when behind me someone said, "Do you guys mind if I sit here?" A hush fell over the table as I whipped around and saw Chris standing there, smiling kind of shyly, and I was like, "Um... No, we don't mind at all, right guys?" Jake's eyes narrowed as he said, "No, I suppose not." Then Jayna and Faolan, Cody and Jenna, and Teal and Summer all exchange what seemed like meaningful glances. Jeremy and Treble just looked confused (Yes, Jeremy's my best friend again, yippee!) We moved around and put our book bags on the floor, and Chris sat besides me. There were a couple of moments of awkward silence, and then Asker just burst out and said, "Who are you, and what's the deal with you sitting with us?" That was enough to snap me out of my trance. I said, "Oh, his name is Chris, we met during the winter. He's a skateboarder." Then Maya said, "So, um... Chris... are you a born bobtail or..." Chris said, "No, actually, it was an accident. You see, when I was a lot younger..." In that moment I tuned out because I noticed Jake's narrowed eye's glow in a kind of creepy manner. I saw he had his eyes fixed on the handle of Chris's fork. The handle started glowing, but just faintly. Chris grabbed it and then screamed out in pain, "Yikes!!!" He waved around his paw as if he had burnt it, and effectively he had. The mark of the handle was glowing red, but not in the abnormal way the spoon had. Chris went to grab the cup of fruit juice, but then it started bubbling as if it was boiling, and he snatched his paw back before he grabbed. The cup then started shivering and quivering and shaking, and then it floated up! It got above Chris, and suddenly its plastic melted, and Chris jumped out of the way of the bubbling liquid just in time. But, oddly enough, when I touched it it was cool, not boiling like before. Chris just stared at it in shock as he slowly said, "What... just... happened?" Jake said, "Who knows, maybe you're cursed. When you see it like that, there's no wonder you're single. What girl would want a freaky cursed guy?" Chris just looked at him confused like. "This is the first time some thing like this happened to me," he said all matter-of-factly. "Besides,I'm Christian. I don't believe in curses." Cody stood up, and said only one thing. "Jake, Dawn, would you mind joining me? I need to discuss something with you two alone." He was so serious that I stood up at once, but Jake took a bit more time to stand up. Finally he got up, and we both followed Cody down the corridors. We ended up in a janitor's closet, which I recognized as the one were I had sat crying the night of the dance. As soon as the he closed the door, Cody whipped around and said, "What did you think you were doing, Jake? Do you think we can just go around doing things like that, risking everything like that?" Jake just said, "How do you know it was me?" Cody just looked at him icily and said, "Jake, what type of an idiot do you take me for? Other than you, Chase, and I, what other creature in this school has dragon powers? Not many, if you ask me. Not to mention, Chase didn't come in today." All I said was, "You did that?" When he didn't answer, my voice escalated to another decibel, not exactly shouting but not simply talking anymore. "You did that?" When again he didn't answer my voice went full scale, "YOU DID THAT????" Then he lowered his eyes and softly said, "Yes." Then I got the angriest I had ever gotten, and a started screaming like a maniac, "FOR PITY'S SAKE, JAKE, WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU DO THAT???? IF I WANTED TO DATE SOMEBODY NORMAL, SOMEBODY WHO WASN'T... A MONSTER, DON'T YOU THINK I WOULD'VE BY NOW?? MORE OVER, YOU JUST ANSWERED MY QUESTION, YOU DUMB LITTLE PIG!!!" Jake looked utterly confused and said, "What question?" I just glared at him as I screamed, "WHAT QUESTION? I'LL TELL YOU WHAT QUESTION! THE ONE WHERE I COULDN'T DECIDED WHETHER I SHOULD STAY WITH YOU OR JUST PLAIN DUMP YOU FOR CHRIS!!! AND YOU SURE GAVE ME THE ANSWER IN A SILVER PLATTER!!!" Then I turned around, opened the door, and, before I walked out, I said, "And while I'm still here... You are not, I repeat, YOU ARE NOT going to hurt a single hair on Chris's head, you hear me?" Then I just stormed down the hall, into the cafeteria, and then I sat down, where everybody was still discussing what had happened. Chris had sat down again, but far from there were still droplets of fruit juice on the table. When everybody asked what had happened, I said it wasn't important, and then I turned and asked Chris if he liked pizza, and that there was a pizza place down town and we should all go after school, and maybe go to the arcade afterwards. I'm cooled down now, but... I just... well, I don't hate him, but... I utterly DISLIKE HIM. Him being JD and me being I don't care what happens to him. WIYL, journal.
~Dawn
ImageImage
My CS pet Journal!

ChrissieFoxStar101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChrissieFoxStar101 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:23 am

Bump
ImageImage
My CS pet Journal!

ChrissieFoxStar101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me