Warriors: Return to the forest.

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Warriors: Return to the forest.

Postby Eddie Munson » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:08 am

Welcome to mah story. I know that its UBER inaccurate, so please just relax and read >>:
There are all new warriors and clans, so please read through. I apologize for any inconsistencies.
Here are the clans!:

Earth Clan

Leader: RainStar- Grey tabby with long fur and yellow eyes.

Deputy: Badgerfang: Large tom that looks like a badger.

Medicine Cat: Poppytail-Reddish brown she-cat with a scar over her shoulder and a long tail.
Apprentice: Crowpelt- Jetblack tom with green eyes.

Warriors:
Whitefeather- White shecat with long legs and a feathery tail. Green eyes
Apprentice: Redpaw- Blonde she-cat with a red face.

Eagleclaw- Grey and white tom with long claws and brown eyes.
Barkpelt- Brown lanky She-cat with Green eyes.

FoldedEars- scottish fold,Tom (folded ears) with jet black paws and yellow eyes.

Owlbait- Tortoise shell she-cat with yellow eyes and a small build.
Apprentice: Silverpaw- Silver She-cat with Blue/silvery eyes.

Snowtail- Jet black tom with a white tail and blue eyes.

Whitethroat- Tuxedo she-cat with yellow eyes.
Apprentice: Bramblepaw- Brown tabby she-cat with black socks.

Ratclaw- Sphynx tom with blue eyes.
Apprentice: Thornpaw- white tom with brown toes and yellow eyes.

Firestep- White she cat with bright orange paws and blue eyes.

Mushroompelt- Blue she-cat with white spots on her pelt, scottishfold. Yellow eyes.

Pumpkinbelly- Dark orange tom with a fat belly.

Apprentices:

Thornpaw- white tom with brown toes and yellow eyes.

Bramblepaw- Brown tabby she-cat with black socks.

Crowpelt- Jetblack tom with green eyes.

Redpaw- Blonde she-cat with a red face.

Queens:
Stormclaw- Black she-cat with blue eyes.

Smoketail- Dark solid Grey she-cat with a firm build and blue eyes.

Elders:

Lillypad- White she-cat with green eyes and black markings on the face.

WaterClan

Leader: Riverstar- Blue tabby tom with yellow eyes.

Deputy: Petalpelt- White she cat with orange flecks that look like flower petals.
Apprentice: Whitepaw- White she-cat with blue eyes -deaf.

Medicine Cat: Webfoot- Silver she-cat with blue eyes.

Warriors:

Leechpelt- Black Tom with brown eyes and a strange sleekness to his pelt.

Spiderwhisker- Silver tom with whiskers as fine as spiderwebs.
Apprentice: Shadowpaw- black shecat with a white underbelly.

Foxfang- Red she-cat with a white tipped tail and black feet.

BlackOwl- Black tom with eyes as wide as an owls.

Littleotter- Brown tom with otterlike features.
Apprentice: Specklepaw- golden leopard marked tom with green eyes.

Branchtail- Orange Tabby she-cat with blue eyes.
Apprentice: Snakepaw- black lanky tom with yellow eyes and sharp fangs.

Smogwhisker- Grey she-cat with a black snout.

Reedtail- Calico tom with a thin tail

Mudspot- white tom with brown and grey splotches, ice blue eyes.

SunStripe- Brown she-cat with gold stripes.

Apprentices:

Shadowpaw- black shecat with a white underbelly.

Whitepaw- White she-cat with blue eyes -deaf.

Snakepaw- black lanky tom with yellow eyes and sharp fangs.

Specklepaw- golden leopard marked tom with green eyes.

Queens:

Whitelilly- White she-cat with green eyes.

Lostfoot­- Orange shecat with three feet. Paw bitten off by a badger.

Puddlepelt- calico she cat with green eyes.

Elders:

Shadeclaw- black tabby tom with brown eyes.

Mossflower- Grey shecat with green eyes.

AirClan

Leader: Runningstar- Long legged She-cat with a tan pelt

Deputy: Ravenheart- black tom with blue eyes.

Medicine cat: Rabbittail- Japanese bobtail, all white with green eyes
Apprentice: Shrewpaw- Small tortoiseshell she-cat with blue eyes.

Warriors:

Dustbelly- white tom with a grey belly
Apprentice: Tornpaw- Golden tabby tom with a scarred face from a fox attack

Darkfoot- Black tabby tom with blue eyes.

Tigertail- Golden she-cat with a striped tail and yellow eyes.
Apprentice: Wolfpaw- Grey she-cat with yellow eyes and doglike features.

Thorntooth- Brown she-cat with sharp teeth and yellow eyes.

Grassfur- Long wavy orange and brown furred tom with yellow eyes.
Apprentice: Birdpaw- Blue tom with grey eyes

Willowpelt- Grey and white she-cat with blue eyes and whispy fur.

Tallear- Red tom with big ears and yellow eyes.

Breezewhisker- Grey she-cat with green eyes.

Sandclaw- Tabby tom with tan eyes.
Blackfeather: Black she-cat with long soft fur and blue eyes.
Apprentice: Turtlepaw- tortoise shell she-cat with a short tail.

Apprentices:

Birdpaw- Blue tom with grey eyes

Tornpaw- Golden tabby tom with a scarred face from a fox attack

Wolfpaw- Grey she-cat with yellow eyes and doglike features.

Turtlepaw- tortoise shell she-cat with a short tail.

Shrewpaw- Small tortoiseshell she-cat with blue eyes.

Queens:

Hawkeye- Black and white she-cat with ice blue eyes.

Elders:
---------

Fireclan

Leader: Ashstar- Grey she-cat with black toes and yellow eyes.

Deputy: Flamepelt- orange tabby tom with blue eyes.

Medicine Cat: Emberclaw- Orange she-cat with green eyes

Warriors:

Thunderfoot- Golden tom with large paws and green eyes
Apprentice: Darkpaw- Dark grey tom with blue eyes

Sootfur- Grey tabby tom with yellow eyes.

Mooneye- Pale orange she-cat with pale yellow eyes.

Bluefoot- white tom with bluegrey paws
Apprentice: Cloudpaw- Grey and white fluffy tom with green eyes

Smokeheart- Grey she-cat with green eyes
Apprentice: Yellowpaw- Golden tom with yellow eyes.

Duckfoot- Golden tom with who waddles.
Apprentice: Twigpaw- Thin brown shecat with blue eyes

Cinderstripe- Black tom with green eyes and long claws.

Larkheart- Small orange shecat with yellow eyes.

Crookedtail- Blue tom with a kink in his tail

Stonefang- Golden tabby tom with blue eyes.
Apprentice:Spiderpaw- Black she-cat with green eyes. small stature, has five legs, the fifth being dead and mutated off the left hind leg.

Spottedchin- White shecat with grey spots on her chin and chest.

Apprentices:

Twigpaw- Thin brown shecat with blue eyes

Darkpaw- Dark grey tom with blue eyes

Yellowpaw- Golden tom with yellow eyes.

Cloudpaw- Grey and white fluffy tom with green eyes

Spiderpaw- Black she-cat with green eyes. small stature, has five legs, the fifth being dead and mutated off the left hind leg.

Queens:

Sageheart- Silver she cat with green eyes and a white muzzle

Twitterwhisker- Small calico with blue eyes

Pinefur- blue she-cat with spikey fur and yellow eyes

Elders:

Noeyes- Long haired grey tom who lost his eyes

It's finally my year, '86 baby.
Eddie Munson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Warriors: Return to the forest.

Postby Eddie Munson » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:09 am

Chapter one:

Paws caressed the forest floor. Once this forest had been full of life, now it was filled with old abandoned twoleg machinery. Two curious silver eyes examined their surroundings. Silverkit looked through the dead brambles at the ravine. She crept forward, ignoring the howls of the other cats behind her. Her paws carried her to the edge. She stared down at what looked like the tattered remains of dens. She made her way slowly and carefully down to the camp. She padded through the remains of a gorse tunnel.

Silverkit felt spirit in this clearing, this place had once been alive with cats. Forest cats. She inhaled deeply. The scents that had once covered the place, no longer remained. They had faded with the seasons. She peeked curiously through some hanging lichen at the base of a tall standing rock. It was a den, with old bracken and moss strewn about. The stench of mildew filled the silver she-kits nose. The den was dark and quiet, still like the stuffy air inside of it. Sand pushed between her toes as she needed her claws in it. She felt the paw prints under her own pads filled her with a sense of security. She backed out and looked around once more.

Suddenly there was an explosion of life around her. She couldn't see anything, but it was almost as if the spirits of the cats who once lived here were thriving there again. Silverkit stood in awe. She looked toward two old dens, one with a stump in front of it gave off a serious, yet playful vibe. Adolescent cats must have lived there, ones that were still growing and learning. The other more serious, that's where the adults lived.
Silverkit padded over to an old fallen tree and looked inside. Her ears twitched as she was sure that she could hear the whispering voices of old cats bickering. The young cat took in the feeling as she felt herself straighten up. The place held the air of respect and rest. Silverkit took a minute in there before she left and looked around again. Her paws made their way to an old den that smelled like herbs. Soft pelts seemed to push past her. The scents of fresh herbs filled her as she imagined wise looking felines tending to the sick.
She squeezed out and sat in the middle of the clearing. She took another breath of air, and instead of the dusty old scents, her nostrils were filled with the fresh scents of the forest. A forest after an early morning rain, the smell of the growing vegetation, and the prey scurrying about.

Finally her clan caught up with her. Smoketail made her way down to her kit, having a little trouble with the ravine.

"Silverkit what are you doing down here!" She meowed.

"Smoketail look around! This place was home to so many cats!" Silverkit whispered, her wide eyes looking around the camp. It seemed that this place had once been destroyed before. Things were still dying, everything was dry but there were dens for the clan to sleep in.

Smoketail took a good look around. She padded into dens to check for any living creatures, but there were none. Her tail swished softy.

"Stay here Silverkit." She whispered. "Hide yourself in case someone comes by."

Silverkit nodded and scampered off. Stormtail climbed the ravine, a feat that seemed to come with ease. Rainpelt, their leader was sitting not to far away. Smoketail sat beside him.

"There are dens down there. It's safe, I checked it all. No stench of twolegs or other cats." Smoketail reported. Rainpelt flicked his tail and all the cats descended down the ravine, and flooded their new camp.

Rainpelt felt himself instantly drawn towards the highest place in the camp. He leaped up onto the large, high rock and yowled to get his clans attention. Silverkit looked up at him with wide eyes. A memory, not of her own, flashed through her mind of a stunning blue she-cat, standing just where Rainpelt was right now. She had the same blue eyes as Silverkit and her mother had.

"Cat's of the clan! We have stopped now for a little while. Rest your paws, and shelter yourselves from the wind tonight. I will accompany three other cats out to see if we can find any prey."

The clan was large, and all of them hardly fit into the clearing. A lanky brown she-cat stepped forward. Her green eyes lit up. "I'll help you Rainpelt!" She called.

"Thank you Barkpelt."

"I'll go too." Mushroompelt stepped forward. Her blue pelt glowed under the light of the moon. Rainpelt nodded his head.

Runningfoot nodded her head "I'll go with you aswell." The she-cat's grey eyes locked with Rainpelt's.

"Also, I want Darkfoot, Ravenheart, Ashtail and Petalpelt to explore the area around to make absolute sure that the place is safe. Go as far as the land allows you to go. Hunt as you go, may the heart of the clan go with you."

The four nodded their heads and headed out right away.

The hunting patrol padded through the gorse tunnel and went out to find food for the rest of the clan.

At the time Silverkit wasn't the only kit around, though there were many shecats expecting, the younger kits stuck close to their mothers, tightly tucked under their bellies. It was almost new leaf. Silverkit looked up toward the sky and into the depths of the stars. They glittered like the eyes of a thousand cats. She yawned widely and felt Smoketail nudged her along.

"Come on, lets get to sleep." She smiled. Silverkit nodded and followed her mother into a small den. She felt that the place had been a nursery for kits. Silverkit closed her eyes.

When she opened them again the forest was full of life. She could hear the skitter of prey and the wind through the leaves. It seemed that this was how the forest once was. Ahead of her, she saw a cat with an orange pelt, looking over his shoulder. She walked forward toward him cautiously. Who was he? She didn't recognize his scent.

He turned his head and gave her a smile.

"Silverkit, welcome."

"Who are you?" She asked softly. His pelt lit in the sunlight like fire.

"My name is Firestar. I once led a great clan named ThunderClan. I am here to tell you that you have a great future ahead of you." He meowed.

"Me?" She wondered aloud. "Why me?"

"You have warrior blood in you Silverkit. Let Starclan light your path, and all will be well." The forest seemed to disappear from around them and they were sitting by a large glowing stone. "This is moonstone." He explained. "You need to bring your clan here, all of them. Starclan must speak with you all. You all must take back this land. It was taken from the clans long ago, and the clans were forced to flee. in our new home we died out slowly. It is time for the four clans to flourish again as Air, Water, Earth and Fire."

"But Firestar... I don't know where we are." She squeaked.

"You will know. Let starclan light your path, and you will make it."

Eddie Munson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Warriors: Return to the forest.

Postby Eddie Munson » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:19 am

Chapter Two:

The Orange pelt faded and She woke with the sun shining in on her. The scents of the old dusky den filled her. She twitched her ears and gave a soft yawn before stretching out her paws. She slowly got up and peeked out of the den. A soft breeze buffeted her silver fur and as she looked up she spotted some fluttering leaves. Not many but the trees were beginning to show life for the first time in what seemed like a very long time. Those same scents from the night before began to fill her. She walked through the clearing, and watched a mouse scurry away. A little bit of hope lifted her chin as she trotted over to her leader.

"I shared a dream with a cat named Firestar." she spoke clearly. Rainpelt lifted his head and looked at her oddly. "We must make a trip to a place called moonstone, to share dreams with Starclan."

"Starclan?" Breathed Lillypad. "My mother used to tell me stories about the four great clans that ruled the wild." Lillypad reminisced.

"They exist?" Whispered Rainpelt.

"Of course." Lillypad nodded. Rainpelt thought about this for a moment then looked down at the dust around his paws, then back at Silverkit. She was standing in an old dusty paw print left in stone long ago.

"Silver at dawn shall save us all." whispered Poppytail.

Silverkit looked up at the wise old She-cat. The red in her fur glinted in the sun. Silverkit grinned, taking in the scents of the newly flourishing forest.

"Then we will take the clan to this, moonstone." Rainpelt Stood and jumped up onto high rock. Silverkit sat under Smoketail and rubbed her head against her mothers foreleg. She felt like she had helped her clan.

"Cats of the clan. Our kit, Silverkit has shared dreams with this mysterious star clan. Our Elders have confirmed that they are real. It is time for us to go in search of moon stone. The whole clan will set out tomorrow at sun high. Hunt and then rest your paws for the night. I feel it will be a long journey."

The clan looked around and murmured. Silverkit looked up at Rainpelt.

"Smoketail I want to be just like him..." she whispered admiringly.

"One day my beautiful Silverkit, I'm sure you will be."

Silverkit watched everyone groom themselves in the early morning light. Many of the familiar pelts were glowing with the light of the sun. Silverkit looked up at the trees. They were budding. Soon the forest would be alive once more. Rainpelt stepped out of the den near the base of High rock. He shook himself and licked his foreleg before heading over to Poppytail. The brown she-cat gazed softly at the camp around her, as if she were sharing tongues with old friends in the camp just yesterday.

Silverkit decided that she would try to find something to eat. She wandered out of the gorse tunnel and approached the ravine. She observed it for a moment looking for the best route up. The silver she-kit leaped up and dug her claws into whatever she could. Her strong back legs launched her up until she was finally at the top. It seemed that her paws were not her own, and some unseen force was lending her it's power. She panted as she shook with adrenaline. Silverkit ran as fast as her paws would carry her through the forest.

She stopped, pausing and taking in the scents. Mouse. She looked around until she saw a streak of brown rush across the forest floor. She dropped into a crouch, inching forward toward the mouse. Silverkit lifted the weight off of her haunches and avoided stepping on leaves or twigs. She leaped and landed on the mouse with her claws; it was all over with one bite.

Silverkit stood amazed, looking at the first mouse that she had ever caught. The tang of blood spiked every sense in her little body. A purr erupted from behind her and she turned to look. Littleotter padded over and sat beside the young shekit.

"Smoketail is worried about you little one. You shouldn't leave the camp without an older cat." He advised. Silverkit dipped her head apologetically with the mouse still clamped in her jaws. "However, you did make a fine catch," he praised "why don't we take it back now?" he smiled at her. Silverkit felt her heart flutter as she walked back with Littleotter. The tom led her back to the camp, walking in front of her in case she slipped down the ravine.

Smoketail ran out and bumped her head into Silverkit, nearly knocking her over. "I was so worried..." she whispered "what if something had happened to you, my precious kit?" she asked softly.

Silverkit tried to apologize through the fur of the mouse, but her mother couldn't hear her. The Grey she-cat flicked her tail across her little kit's pelt and led her into the camp again. Silverkit gladly set her mouse in front of Lillypad.

"Thank you young one." The White she-cat purred. "You will make a fine hunter, you're a natural." She praised.

Silverkit lifted her chin with pride. She would be everything that Starclan wished her to be.

At sunhigh Rainpelt led his clan over the ravine and through the trees. They took an even pace through the forest. Silverkit watched Foldedears chat with Rivertail as they made their way to four stumps that seemed to be the border between four territories. There was a large hole where a large rock had once been. Rainpelt jumped up on the highest of the stumps and looked between the four borders.

Silverkit took in a breath and she could smell four different scents. A voice whispered in her ear ~Don't be afraid Silverkit... Starclan will guide you from here...~ A beautiful snowy white she-cat with blue eyes pushed against her, though it seemed no one else could see her. Her scent washed over her and every muscle that was tense in her relaxed.

Rainpelt lead them on. Their paws thundered across the moor, grass brushing their sides. Silverkit's paws ached and she was tired. The Sun was beginning to sink low in the sky.

~Don't give up yet little one...~ A tom with a twisted jaw padded beside her this time. He smelled of the river and of fish. ~Borrow my strength... your clan needs you!~ Suddenly a burst of energy hit her paws and she rushed ahead of Rainpelt. She startled herself as she followed her paws to the edge of the thunderpath. She huffed and felt as if the wind had been taken from her.

~Just a little further...~ A soft nose touched her side as she looked at a Grey she-cat with a squashed face. She smelled of herbs and looked a little grumpy. Silverkit pushed herself up again, but felt Stonefang pick her up and carry her across the thunderpath. Once on the other side, the cats took a rest, washing themselves.

The sun was beginning to set, and Mossflower croaked "We must hurry..."

Finally they reached the mothermouth... Each cat filed in and plunged into a black tunnel. Silverkit could feel the sides closing in around her as pelts pushed past her. Panic began to flood through her.

"Shhh..." Her mother licked her ear softly "Everything will be alright." The She-cat promised. Silverkit felt comforted by her mother padding along beside her. Soon everything was silent besides the pawsteps of her clan around her. Up ahead the tunnel opened into a small cavern. The light of the stars spilled in through the roof and gave the cavern an eerie feeling. Everything was cold and silent, and Silverkit could feel her mother shivering next to her.

Suddenly the cave exploded with light. Silverkit looked around and watched as the cats of her clan started to droop with weariness. Everything around her went black as she fell into sleep. Silverkit opened her silver eyes and looked around. She was at the four trees as it stood long ago. She noticed a large grey stone, and around her, her clan mates. She noticed that the once bright colors of their pelts were all washed away and glowing in the starlight.

~We are one...~ She thought to herself. Suddenly she noticed her own pelt started to turn brown. Some of the cats turned bright orange, others turned grey, and some stayed white. That's when the clan noticed the stars racing toward the earth.

Startled yowls rose from the clowder of cats. Thorntooth yowled and raced for the edge of the clearing, wanting to try his best to run away. Instead a flame orange warrior appeared in front of him and stopped him from leaving.

"Cat's of the clans!" A yowl rose from the high rock. Silverkit looked up with awe as she noticed that it was not just one cat speaking. There were many, many cats standing on high rock as one. They glowed brightly like the sun, so stunning, and it almost hurt to look at, but Silverkit could not look away from them.

A silence bathed the clearing and Silverkit noticed her clan went silent.

"We are starclan and we have come to accept you and divide you into the four great clans of the forest."

"Divide us?!" Emberclaw yowled in surprise. "But we are one clan, one family!" She protested.

"It is your destiny to be four clans of the forest and restore it to its former glory. From here... The brown tabby cats will always belong to the forest. They will know each fern and path. Their pelts show the color of the earth, the earth that will always lay in their hearts. They will be able to heal wounds with ease, and be very resilliant and strong. From this moment on, you will be known as EarthClan."

Silverkit felt a glow of pride as the color seeped into her fur and her once Silver fur returned to its original color. She licked her chest.

"The Orange cats will forever be known as the fire of the marshes. They will be fierce like fire, but you must be careful because fire causes great destruction and chaos. You must work hard not to let your power overwhelm you. Let the Orange flame pelts forever burn like fire in your heart. From this moment on, you will all be known as FireClan."

The pelts of fire all burst out and shed their orange fur, revieling their original pelt colors.

"The white cats will be swift and intelligent. You will all know the cold bite of the winds and surf them like birds. Your white pelts will be washed by the air currents and keep you free. Let the breeze carry you and may you be free with it. From this moment on, you will all be known as AirClan."

The white warriors felt their fur blow away and watched as their pelts faded into the proper colors once more.

"Grey fur like the depths of the seas, the waters churning and suffocating. You will all be graced with powerful muscles for swimming. Each one of you will be fit and lean. When the river freezes you will be granted with hard claws to shatter the ice to fish. Let the waters wash away your worries. From this moment on you will all be known as WatercClan."

Four cats were pushed in front of highstones. Standing before the great bright warrior of Starclan was Rivertail, Runningfoot, Ashtail and Rainpelt. Each of them wide eyed. Rainpelt held his head high, ready to receive each of his lives.

"In front of your clans, I shall name your leaders and grant them their nine lives. Rainpelt, from this moment on you will be known as Rainstar, leader of EarthClan."

Rainstar let out a yowl of pain as it looked like his fur had been set on fire. Was he being given his nine lives? The great white glowing warrior jumped down and set it's head on top of Rainstar's. The clearing was silent for a long moment before the warrior turned to Rivertail.

"Rivertail, from this moment on you will be known as Riverstar, leader of WaterClan!"

Riverstar hissed loudly as ripples of pain were sent through him as each life was given. The grass around his paws moved as if it was being washed away by the waters of the world. The glowing warrior set it's head on Riverstar's.

"Runningfoot, from this moment on you will be known as Runningstar, leader of AirClan!"

Runningstar screeched as she was almost blown of her feet by a strong wind. She shuddered and writhed.

"Ashtail from this moment on you will be known as Ashstar, leader of FireClan!"

Ashstar stood stalk still as her muscles stiffened.

"You are now worthy leaders of your clans. From this moment on you will only be at peace with each other once a moon, when the moon is at its fullest. We grant you one moon to find your medicine cats and send them to highstones. The four cats will travel together alone... Starclan will forever light your path. Make safe journeys to your new homes... your hearts will guide you there..."

Eddie Munson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me