The Rules Of Living by Bleeding Rose

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: The Rules Of Living by Bleeding Rose

Postby Rosalie & Zoey » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:33 pm

Ann717 wrote:Hey, where's the fourth chapter? Lol, I wanna read it soo badly! It's good, just go over the chapters a couple more times as I caught a few spelling errors and some missing words. Nothing too bad though. I want to read more!!

Haha. I use Microsoft Word and it automatically fixes everything. I'll have to go over it again.
I've been on very little lately so I'm trying to get caught up with my role plays and stories. Sorry everyone~~Rosalie

ImageImageImageImage

Click my eggs and I will love you forever <3 <3 <3

Rosalie & Zoey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heartcore » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:15 pm

Very good(:
heartcore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosalie & Zoey » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:05 am

Chapter Four
Shocked and scared was the only thing I was feeling in the hospital bed. The bullet did not hit because I dunked. I just love human instinct. The man who shot the gun was gone as soon as he shot the bullet the cop said. I knew he just did not want to run.
Rain pelted the windows as I stared out of them. I was here two days and someone wrecks my room and shoots at my head. I close my eyes, hoping that when I open them I will be in Florida again. Hoping to run down the beach laughing as my mother tries to catch me. Hoping to sit in the sand, letting the cold ocean water go over my feet at night as the moon is like a spotlight on the endless ocean.
I open my eyes to see my father leaning on the wall smiling. “Hey. Sleep any better than I did?” I stared at him. He lost his smile and frowned and I instantly felt horrible. “I’m sorry dad.” He looked down and nodded his head. I patted a spot on the bed and he walked over and brushed the hair out of my eyes.
“I remember when we got you home from the hospital after you were born you didn’t cry. You just stayed in your mother’s lap holding her finger sleeping. We thought something was wrong so we drove you back to the hospital and as soon as we were inside you started crying. You would not stop, so your mother went back home to grab a toy as the nurses and I tried our best to make you quiet.
When your mother came, she did not bring a toy, but a shell from the ocean instead. As soon as she put that shell in your hand you stopped crying.” My father reached into his pocket and took out a necklace with a single pink shell on it. I took it in my hands and smiled. I looked up at my father’s face and smiled. “Thank you,” I said in a horse whisper.
After the nurses did one more check on me they released me. My father grabbed my stuff and threw them into the back of our car. My hand kept going up to the necklace that one of the nurses helped put on. I looked up at the now pure blue sky and thought to myself, everything will be alright.
I've been on very little lately so I'm trying to get caught up with my role plays and stories. Sorry everyone~~Rosalie

ImageImageImageImage

Rosalie & Zoey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby distraction; » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:42 am

this is so good please write more as soon as you can!
distraction;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosalie & Zoey » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:06 am

UPDATE: On the 15 we are going to Washington D.C for vacation. Till then I (Zoey) and Rosalie (Origanal Author) will be working on the story. We may work on it in Washington if possible.
Thank you,
Rosalie & Zoey

ImageImageImageImage

Rosalie & Zoey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby distraction; » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:18 pm