Nothing Normal *Chapter 0 is here..!*

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Nothing Normal *Chapter 0 is here..!*

Postby Dark Pleasure » Tue May 31, 2011 6:37 am

Hello...!
Welcome to my thread with the story I currently write.

A few things about the story before I begin:
I know this story won't be something special but just thought to have it here, too. (It's a copy-paste work, so if you want the actual link to it, PM me)
I'm a teenage girl so don't judge harshly. I have big imagination but I sometimes stuck between simple things.
I have written some books but in my country's language and some have find them pretty good so I just would like you to comment and critique on this story. It's my second story in English so... yeah..
I will write some forms about the characters, information about the species and a abstract of the story/book.
Each Chapter is a day. And yes, the days are huge at the beginning..! DX
New book, still writing. 2 months ago I started so not a lot yet. :)

Just comment telling me your opinion about it..! :)

Abstract:
These book tells 2 different stories.
In the first story, a 15-yeard-old girl gets a scholarship in the elite school Solis. This school accepts only a few scholarships a year so she's one of the luckiest. She meets new friends that are more than human. At first, she finds it hard to understand them but as the time goes by and she meets them better, she finds it hard to believe such myths and legends. In the end, she learns that these are the best friends she could ever find.
The second story is about a 17-yeard-old vampire girl with a long and sad history. Everything starts when she finds out she is pregnant. She has a current home and has no money. She is definitely not going back on the streets and is forced to make a big choice between her lover's happiness or her 'father's' agreement. She has to choose under a huge pressure when at the same time she has a team of demons, from her long past, after her.

Species information:
Human:

They are common people that live as well as they can.They have never been Vampires/Shapeshifters/Werewolves. They can become Changed Vampires, might born with the ability to change into anthro-wolf or change into another animal (shapeshifting).
But the chance to be born as a werewolf is 0,5 in 10 and born as a shapeshifter is a little more common, 1 in 10.
Vampire:

Purebred: These vampire have never been humans. They come from at least one royal and ancient blood lines. A Purebred vampire has 2 parents that are both Purebreds. There are only 3 different blood lines- of which, each is unique. These vampires do not need a lot of blood but time to time, they should have some. They have beautiful characteristics and sometimes speak as they are old. Their eyes are often dark brown mixed with red and in more uncommon cases it can be soft or dark blue or soft or very dark purple. But in most rare cases, it can be a soft green color that has the ability to glow under the moonlight. Purebred vampires can turn a human into a vampire but that new vampire, won't and never, be as powerful as a Purebred. Many hunt Purebreds for they sweet and blue blood but it is rare to win such a powerful species.
Genetically different/Mixed Race: These vampires are a mix of Purebred Vampires with another species. For example, if a Purebred and human have a child, it will be half human, half Purebred and it always depends from whom it got the most genes. If the child takes more from the Purebred, then it will be, for example, immortal and might need to drink blood. If the child takes more genes from the human parent, then the child will not age normal but slower but will be a normal human child.
Changed/Common: A Changed vampire used to be a human but got bitten and changed to a vampire. When a human gets bitten by a Purebred, there is a 40% that the poison will kill the human and even if it doesn't, the mutation keeps torturing the human's body and mind for 2 consecutive days. Unlike Purebred vampires, they need blood frequently and their blood has a dark red color that is toxic. They have always a color mix in their eyes. After the change, the eye fills with old blood and it mixes with the eyes' actual color.
Shapeshifter:

Shapeshifters are human looking creatures that have the ability to turn into animals. The shapeshifter is not a type of gene, it's randomly appeared. The most common case is when a shapeshifter can turn into any animal the person has seen. In more uncommon, is when the shapeshifter can turn into 3 to 4 different animals and in rare, when s/he can turn into only 2 or 1 animals. It is rare because the bond that appears between the shapeshifter and the animal is very deep and unbreakable and sometimes hard to see. This way, the shapeshifter of only one animal, can last more as an animal than a shapeshifter of 3 or 4 animals. The shapeshifters of one or two animals, have often the eye color of one of the animals.
Werewolves:

Werewolves are human that can turn into anthro-wolves. Werewolves can change anytime they want but they can also change when they get very angry. Each time there is a full moon, the werewolves are stronger and more dangerous. Most of the times, the werewolves are calm people that can be relaxed and patient. The anthro-wolves' coat colors are a big variety from white to gray to black and yellow to dark brown and any combination between them.
Demons:

Demons are very rare (Only 1 of 100 is a demon) and immortal. They are feared by everyone else and they used to be natural enemies of the Purebred Vampires. They do have wings but they can unite with they demon's body so they can't be seen. Demons look like a mysterious human, that doesn't talk a lot and doesn't tell anything about it's past. They like to wear black clothes, not catch the attention and the don't like the sun's light. Demons are naturally stronger than a Purebred Vampire and ofter hunt them. However, this has stopped by now as the Purebred's number have fallen down and demons have lost their interest in them.

Characters: (You don't have to read them as there are descriptions in the book, but read if you want to know more.)

Human
Name: Angel Cross
Personality:Pretty calm and very clever. She is sweet and studies very hard. She's sometimes very shy and can become very hard about some subjects. She is often sarcastic and might hurt others without wanting to.
History:She comes from a poor family. Her mother died in a car accident and she lives with her father in a small apartment. Because Angel was only 6 years old when her mother died, her father bought her a puppy for companion. Her studies are going very well and she hopes to become a successful doctor as her mother was. The private school Solis accepted her as her grades are very high.
Looks:She is an average girl-she's not too fat or too thin and she isn't too talk or too short. She has short dark brown hair at the length of her chin. She has big dark brown eyes and a beautiful smile. She likes to wear casual clothes everywhere except school, where she wears the school's uniform. She will rarely wear a skirt outside the school. She also wears rarely formal clothes.
Pets(?):Anastasia. She is a 9-yeard-old white borzoi.

Vampire
Name:Nyx Lacusta
Vampire Type:Old Purebred
Age & Real Age:17 & 17
Personality:Sometimes very selfish. She is social but with a limit. She is very flirty but almost all times, that doesn't mean anything to her. She is very moody and if something is said that she doesn't like, she'll stay alone and will not talk about it.
History:She grew up in an orphanage. She was adopted at the age of 6. The couple that had adopted her was actually going to kill her(they were demons). They tortured her and beat her but she managed to escape. They were after her for about a month so she stayed in a dark, narrow path behind a trash bin with no food. She lived in the streets for 4 years. After that, she had to walk a lot until she found this high school. When she met the principal, at the age of 10, he offered her an apartment and everything she needed but with the exchange she would have to study in this high school and avoid any serious trouble. She agreed. Now she is living in one of the rooms in the high school.She is with William for around 2 years.
Looks:She is a thin, tall girl with black hair in a bob haircut that has long tips in frond and goes too short behind. She has dark purple eyes and loves to wear black emo-like clothes and orange with black plastic skeleton.

Vampire
Name: Ambers Norton
Vampire Type: Purebred
Age & Real Age: 16 & 16
Personality: He's a dark person boy when he tries to hide something but is always happy and hyper. Very clever and wicked sometimes. Will do a lot for something he wants. But he can fool around when he is with his friends. He is very flirty with every girl in the school.
History: He comes from a very rich and old family. His parents are old purebred vampires. He has had a great life living in a big mansion. He's half French and half Russian so he has grown around each country's rich. His father, Michael, owns the Solis High School and he's the principal so Ambers is quite popular among the school and very popular among the girls in the school. But even tho, he flirts with each girl, he hasn't find the one who will steal his heart. And that's kind of sad and annoying for him.
Looks: He's a tall thin boy with messy blond hair that are not too short. He has soft green eyes and a sweet and flirty stare most of the times. He likes to wear suit-like clothes.

+More to come, just feeling tired now...
Last edited by Dark Pleasure on Tue May 31, 2011 7:25 am, edited 5 times in total.
"How many times did you think about death?
In the small world
The death doesn’t give freedom to you
Even feelings fade away
How many times did you think about death?
In the broken world"

Tomorrow never dies by The GazettE

"My life lies between a cliff and a wild river. My breath is my hope and my guidance my daydreams."
-DP

Mood: Relaxed
Music: B.A.P.- 0 (Zero)

▇▇▇▇▇ ☠ ▇▇▇▇▇ ☠ ▇▇▇▇▇ ☠ ▇▇▇▇▇ ☠ ▇▇▇▇▇ ☠ ▇▇▇▇▇
Dark Pleasure

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nothing Normal *Chapter 0 is here..!*

Postby Dark Pleasure » Tue May 31, 2011 6:38 am

Chapter 0.1

"Anastasia..!" Angel yelled. "Comon' sweety..!"
The white purebred borzoi lifted it's head. At 9 years old, this dog was already in third age but still was as energetic as a puppy. She run over to her owner's side with her tongue hanging from her open mouth.
Anastasia barked when Angel pet her on the head and put on the leash on her saying: "Comon' baby, we have to go back home. Dad's soon coming home and we need to cook dinner, don't we?"
They started walking home. The park was quite away from her home and would take about 15 minutes. The sun had almost gone and the dark was spreading. People were disappearing as time went by.
Angel was singing a song with her beautiful voice as she was crossing the city's roads. Another turn at the next building and she'll be just outside of her apartment. As she fallowed her way, she bumped into someone at the turn. A hand caught her waist and pulled her close on the stranger's body.
Angel startled, looked up at the stranger's face and saw a pair of soft green eyes looking at hers. She just fell in love with the way the stranger's eyes were glowing in the dark. The stranger, looking in her eyes, made a smirk before Anastasia barked at him.
The man's hand fell the same time when Angel stood up and went a step back, away from the unknown man.
"I'm sorry..." Angel apologized moving Anastasia near her.
"Don't." The stranger's voice sounded like ice. He took gently her hand and said: "I'm the one who must be sorry, my lady." with a warmer voice and kissed her hand.
Angel watched him being so gentle to her. A man so polite to her. She couldn't help not to smile at him and his great manners.
He left slowly her hand to fall on her side.
"Be careful" he said and his eyes glowed.
"I'll be" Angel said like she was promising it to the stranger.
Angel grabbed tighter Anastasia's leash and walked home.

Next Day

Angel looked the huge area with the great garden and the tall building. It was more beautiful than the photographs she had seen. 'This is the door for my future, and it's open, there, waiting for me.' she thought to her self and smiled at her achievement.
Everyone around her were wearing the school's uniforms as she was. The uniforms here were beautiful and comfort. She was wearing a pure black jacket and a medium-length skirt that both of them had white stripes. The jacket had 2 white stripes going down until the end bottom where they coalesce with a third white stripe going around the jacket. The skirt had also a white stripe going around the bottom of the skirt.
Underneath the jacket, Angel was wearing a red shirt that had the school's title on the left chest. The last piece of the uniform was a red lace fixed as a bow around her neck. The same was to the boy's uniform but instead of a skirt, it was a black pair of pants.
She walked, along with a lot of students, to the central building. This place was a huge paradise for her. The door was open and she walked inside. The inner of the school was dazzling and filled with rich teenagers with amazing hairstyles and beautiful face characteristics.
It seemed like everyone was with their friends except her. That was bugging her.
The bell rang and that meant it was time for the first class. She checked her schedule and the school's map and tentatively walked to the classroom.
Her classroom was quite far and she started running slowly. She got up the stairs and went down the east corridor. She finally made it to class. The door was about to close when she reached and hold the door to catch her breath.(She wasn't so good at running)
"So you are miss Cross, aren't you?" the teacher, startled from this sudden meeting, guessed correctly.
Angel took a deep breath and answered, almost whispered: "Yes,.. that would be me..." She straightened her body and apologized sweetly. "I'm sorry I was late. I was quite lost..."
"Don't worry, It's alright until you learn the school. Please, have a seat." the teacher said showing an empty seat between two look-alike boys.
Angel didn't answer, she just smiled and went to the only empty seat. She sat down the same time when the teacher introduced him self. "Good morning students, I'm mister Kast and I'll be your teacher for the class of history. Well now, let's start. Please open the book at page number 4..."

'Dear mom in Heaven. This is the beginning of my dream. Here is my future and I'll fight for it. No one can make me change my plans. This is a long path of which the first step is today and when I'm done, I'll be as successful as you, mom. I miss you, mother, this world is empty without you. Mother I love you...'
Last edited by Dark Pleasure on Tue May 31, 2011 6:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
In the small world
Even feelings fade away
In the broken world"

"My life lies between a cliff and a wild river. My breath is my hope and my guidance my daydreams."
-DP

Dark Pleasure

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dark Pleasure » Tue May 31, 2011 6:40 am

Chapter 0.2

The first lesson finished without notice. Angel gathered her books and as she was putting them in her bag she knocked down accidentally her pen from her desk. When her eyes were looking down, trying to find her pen, someone came in front of her desk. She raised her eyes only to see a young boy with blue eyes staring at her.
"You dropped your pen." he said with a calm voice. "Here" he said before he gave her the pen and smiled at her.
"Thank you" she said and smiled back. She closed her bag, ready to go.
"I'm Xzavier. What's your name, my beautiful lady?"
Angel became red from his comment. "It's Angel."
"Angel, huh?" repeated Xzavier. "It looks like this name fits you very well."
Angel, still red on her cheeks, stood up.
"Do you like this school so far?"
"Yes! It's great,it's my dream to be here."
"Happy you.." Xzavier mumbled. "So, what's your family's business"
"Business..?" repeated Angel confused. "What do you mean by that?"
"What business does your family owns?" Xzavier changed his question.
"Ooo..." Angel made as she understood. "Oh, no, we don't have a business"
"What do you mean?" Xzavier was still confused.
"Actually we don't have even our own shop in the city. We aren't a rich family..." Angel explained without being shamed at all.
"What? You mean you're poor?!" Xzavier yelled surprised.
"No, we are not poor. We are decent.." Angel made clear their economies.
"Eeeeww...!" Xzavier made a sound like a girl would do if she saw a thriller.
"Hey, that's not that bad..!" Angel defended herself and her dad. "What's the problem..?"
"What's the problem?" Xzavier talked like her but with no good result. "YOU're the problem..! You shouldn't be here, in this school..! How did you sneak in here, anyway..?" Xzavier said angry and disgusted.
"How..? I got a scholarship because of my grades..!"
"I really do NOT like poor people. You think you can come somewhere where's rich people and be one of them..? Well, excuse me, my lady, you are not like us..!"
"And I hate rich people that are selfish and spoiled and think that everything in the world belongs to them..! I'm sorry but you should learn some manners." Angel yelled back.
Xzavier opened his mouth to talk back to her but someone else interrupted the fight.
"That's enough already, Xzavier...! Go out..!" A voice that was soft but mean at the same time. Angel got very scared of it.
Xzavier, without saying anything, walked outside the classroom. Angel's stare fallowed him leaving until she saw the gathered crowd that was watching the fight and the tall young man in front of it, near the classroom's door.
The blond tall teenage boy was looking at Angel with his big almond-shaped, green eyes. Soft green eyes. He was looking at Angel with a frozen tough expression. Angel looked down, embarrassed from all the show she and Xzavier had given to everyone.
"The principal wants to talk to you, miss Cross." said the blond boy.
Angel didn't say anything, she just walked to the blond boy and passed him and the crowd to get to the corridor. The blond boy fallowed her and then walked in front of her with his hands in his pants' pockets.
They walked south the corridor and went down the stairs. The bell for the next class rang.
Angel opened her mouth to ask about her leaving the classroom at the first day here but the mysterious blond boy answered before the question being made.
"Don't worry miss Cross, the principal has already informed the teacher about this absence. This will not give the teacher a bad impression on you."
Being confused, Angel thought that it was obvious for her to be worried about the subject.
They were walking the central corridor going west when suddenly, the blond boy stopped.
"Here we are" he said and opened the big brown wooden door.
Behind the door, there was a tidied and beautiful decorated office where the principal was sitting at, looking outside the huge window behind the brown wooden desk, which seemed to be very heavy. On the desk there were some notebooks and 2 photographs turned to the window.
On the left of the office, was a huge bookcase from the floor to the ceiling. It was filled with books and some decorations made of glass. They were looking very expensive, it was frightening to touch one as it can easily break.
On the right of the office, there were a lot of paintings, famous or not, but all very beautiful and detailed. Some were big when some were small but all were showing nature and the seasons. Some of the winter, almost pure white and some of the summer, showing calm sea and beaches. Some were of the spring, colorful and with lots and lots of different types of flowers, most of which exotic and some were of the autumn filled with different shades of orange on every leaf.
And behind the huge window, there was a beautiful magnificent garden. It was filled with green grass and a line of red and yellow flowers at the both sides of the path that led into a very small, white and quite tall palace with a white, wooden bench. A lake completed the beautiful scenery with the rising sun's light that was touching the surface.
The principal turned his chair around to see the students.
"Come in, miss Cross. Don't be shy. I'm principal Norton." said the principal with a warm, calm voice and smiled at Angel.
A man around thirties with black hair and a black suit with a red tie was sitting on the chair. He was very handsome for a man at his age and his soft green eyes were very look alike the mysterious blond boy's. And their green eyes were look alike the stranger's eyes of the day before.
Angel hadn't noticed she had been standing under the door all this time that she was looking around the office. The beauty had caught her attention and the two people's eyes some thoughts.
"I'm sorry.." A little embarrassed, she walked inside the office.
"Please have a seat, If you want." said the principal.
Angel sat on a chair and looked back at the mysterious blond boy that was standing there, 2 meters away from her, looking outside the window. She looked then, at the principal, waiting for what he would say.
The principal smiled at her. "Miss Cross, I've seen your grades and they are very impressive. I would like to tell you that our school is very proud to have you here. I hope that the little sharp behavior of Xzavier's, will not give you a bad impression of this school." The principal made a short break and smiled at Angel.
"A lot of the students here.." the principal continued "..are very friendly and nice with new students. I don't want you to get sad because your first meeting with a student was not a good one. You should meet some of Ambers' friends. They are nothing like him."
"Ambers..? Who's she?" Angel asked interested.
"'She' is me." said sarcastically the blond boy behind her.
Angel embarrassed looked at him. "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry..." She apologized quickly.
"Don't." said the boy named Ambers.
Angel, surprised, recognized his cold voice. She was one hundred present sure he was the one who she bumped on yesterday.
"I'm sure that some of Ambers' friends will suit you." said the principal breaking up the weird and awkward atmosphere.
Angel looked back at him. "I would love to meet them..!" she said happy. "Of course, if Ambers still agrees..." She looked down at the hands.
"Why wouldn't I?" Ambers asked with no expression or any big interest.
Last edited by Dark Pleasure on Tue May 31, 2011 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
In the small world
Even feelings fade away
In the broken world"

-DP

Dark Pleasure

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dark Pleasure » Tue May 31, 2011 6:43 am

Chapter 0.3

The blond boy, Ambrers, walked outside the office with Angel fallowing him. The silence was long and awkward. Angel noticed that this time, they were not taking the way back to her class.
"Where are we going..?" Angel asked quietly.
Ambers smirked and slowed his walk to be walking by her. He looked down at her. "I want to show you something that you might find interesting to do when you're alone. Well, it's something I like to do.. However, the principal asked the teacher to have you for the whole hour and since there's a lot of time.." He said and shrugged.
She smiled at him. "And how about your class..? Do you have a permission to be out here..?"
Angel was willing to be friends with him. Ambers, wanted too, but he was kind of selfish to share a lot for some reason.
"Oh, I do have. And even if I didn't, it wouldn't hold me back from being here." He smiled and looked in her eyes.
They passed the west corridor and went outside from one of the back glass doors. They walked on a small path that lead to a big beige building that looked like a barn. It was the school's stables. They were used by the class of gymnastics and by students who had a blank hour or just wanted to spend some quality time after the end of school's lessons.
They walked inside. Angel saw a lot off boxes with iron bars, keeping each horse in it's area. It was very clean and the horses were calm even though 2 students had entered.
Angel looked around. "A stable...?" she asked confused.
"Yes. A school like this should have something different than the others, shouldn't it?" answered Ambers as he walked to a white and black horse as tall as he was. "Miss Cross, this is Aphrodite. Come to pet her if you want." he said and put his hand on Aphrodite's forehead and pet her.
Angel, not feeling sure, walked slowly to Ambers and Aphrodite. "Will she bite me..?"
Angel asked scared in the view how tall the horse was. After all, it was her first time she saw a horse that wasn't on television.
Ambers laughed. "No, she won't. Comon' let me show you." he said and took gently her hand. He brought it up and touched slowly the horse's forehead. The horse nickered softly but that scared Angel making her go 2 steps back and almost fall.
Ambers laughed. "Don't worry, that was just a hello." Ambers laughed again.
"'Just' a hello..?" Angel repeated.
"Yes, let's try again."
"Nope, I don't want to..." Angel said looking at the horse scared.
"Are you scared of a horse?" he said sarcastically and smirked.
Angel looked him in the eyes, scared.
Ambers became serious. "I'm sorry..." he said and looked down for a second. "Do you want to go for a walk around the school?" He changed the topic.
Angel wanted a walk. She liked walks, it relaxed her.
"Sure, why not?" she answered. She had already forgotten everything about the horse.
"Is there anywhere you want to go?" Ambers asked her, even though he already knew her answer.
"I want to see the garden behind the school. The one you were looking from the principal's office's window." she said sweetly.
"Sure." he agreed with a smirk on his face.
They walked out of the stables and fallowed the path they came from. Before the door, they turned to a north path and reached the beautiful garden and the lake.
"It's very beautiful..." Angel mumbled to herself. She walked to the lake and sat on her knees. She stretched her arm to the lake's blue water and touched the surface. She was surprised to find the water warm in autumn.
Angel brought back her hand to her body and whispered quietly so Ambers wouldn't be able to hear her. "Mother in Heaven. I wish you saw this beautiful place. I wish you were here with me, by my side and see the beauty I have now, in front of my eyes..." A small tear slipped down her cheek. Angel lifted her head and smiled to the other side of the lake, far away from her.
Ambers walked near her and sat down, next to her. He looked in her eyes. Angel wiped the tear and looked at him. Her cheeks became red. "I'm sorry.."
Looking in her eyes, Ambers said: "This is not a reason to be sorry about." and smiled sweetly at her.
Angel smiled back at his beautiful smile.
Ambers and Angel returned to their classrooms as the bell rang. Angel didn't see Ambers nor Xzavier again and she was quite happy she didn't see the second one. Her day finished well but she already had homework to do for the next day.
She finished school at 3 o'clock and was home half hour later.
The building with her apartment was in front of her. The building was painted with a shade of beige and the windows were white. There were six apartments, 3 down and 3 upstairs. On the right of the building, there were the stairs, white stairs with iron bars.
Around the building, was a wall with a height of about a meter. Up, on that wall, there was a 30 centimeters hedge of the color brown.
Angel passed the wall with hedge and went up the stairs. The second door was her home. She walked at the narrow corridor and opened the door with her key. Behind the door was standing Anastasia waving her tail and looking up.
Angel smiled and pet her. She closed the door behind her, let her bag fall on the ground and walked to the small living room that was one with the kitchen. She sat on the couch and Anastasia fallowed her.
"Hard day, Anastasia." Angel said to her dog and let a sigh out. "Tomorrow will be easier... I think..."
Last edited by Dark Pleasure on Tue May 31, 2011 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
In the small world
Even feelings fade away
In the broken world"

-DP

Dark Pleasure

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dark Pleasure » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:02 am

Chapter 0.4
Angel rested for a while and then started doing her homework. In the middle of the afternoon, around six o'clock, her dad came.
Her dad, Zane, was a tall 36 years old man with long black hair that had a big white-died turf of hair on the right side of his face. Most of the times he had a pony tail and this time was one of those. He had green and brown eyes. It was a beautiful mix. He was wearing casual clothes as he had returned from the small supermarket he worked.
Angel cooked dinner and they sat at the small table. They ate together but she couldn't avoid her dad's questions about her first day at school.
"How's the new school?" he asked while eating.
"It's alright, but we have already homework to do.." Angel skipped the 'friends' topic.
"Is that so..?" He asked surprised. "From the first day..?"
"Yeah.." Angel said and ate some of her food.
"And how about the students? Did you met any friends?" Zane continued asking.
"Emm.. kind of." Angel said without being sure how she should describe it. After all, she couldn't escape her father's curiosity. "I met a boy, he's nice, and tomorrow I will meet his friends." 'if he still hasn't change his mind on that...' Angel continued the sentence i her mind.
"Boy, huh..?" her father repeated suspiciously.
Angel let a small sigh out. "Dad, nothing's going on with him. We just met.. It isn't even sure if we'll be friends."
"Why is that?" he asked. He wanted to know more. He wanted her little daughter to be safe and away from boys.
"I don't know. He has other friends." Angel said looking at her plate and shrugged.
And at that point, the conversation ended. After finishing her food, Angel stood up, took her plate and walked to the washbasin. She cleaned the plate and turned to her father.
"I going for a walk." Angel said while looking for Anastasia's leash and her bag. "I'll be at the park."
"Alright, I'll go to work." Zane said and stood up.
Angel put the leash on Anastasia and walked to the door. "I'll see you in the morning." She said and opened the door.
Angel walked out and, after closing the door behind her, she got down the stairs. They walked to the park and Angel let free Anastasia to run with the few dogs at the park.
She then, sat on a bench and watched Anastasia and 2 other dogs running and playing. They were enjoying the big park. She saw all the other people in the park, talking and walking with someone else. But she was the only one by her own.
She pulled a notebook out of her bag and opened it. She went to the last page that was written and started writing the sequel chapter of her story. She was writing a fantastic story with mythical creatures that hunt people for decades but under all this atmosphere, a forbidden love takes place. A deep relationship between a human and a vampire.
This was a private notebook that no one should have access to it- not even her father. Angel liked writing, it was the second thing that relaxed her.
The time passed quickly and the people left, one by one, the park. When Angel looked up from her writing, she saw Anastasia wandering around alone, sniffing. She put the notebook and her pen in her bag and stood up.
"Anastasia..!" she yelled to her dog.
Anastasia run to Angel's side and let her put her on the leash. They walked the long way back home.
When they reached home, it was already dark outside. They went in and Angel changed to her pajamas. She then lied on her bed and Anastasia followed her. Anastasia lied by her legs with her face looking at Angel's.
And after a long day, they both fell asleep.

'Mom in Heaven, things went kind of wrong today. It wasn't what I expected for. I believe it will be harder to fit in this school but I surely won't give up. Maybe that was just a challenge to see if this was worth it. And I think I passed it successfully. Maybe tomorrow will be a new and interesting day and I might meet some of Ambers' friends. I might meet Ambers himself, better. Tomorrow WILL be a new day and I'll have to do a lot to win trust of the students in there. Don't worry, mom, I'll be fine. After all, you are taking care of me every day. I miss you and love you.'

~End Of Prologue~

Last bumped by Dark Pleasure on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:02 am.
In the small world
Even feelings fade away
In the broken world"

-DP

Dark Pleasure

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me