Ƭнɛ Ɖɛмσи Ɩ Ɔℓιиɢ Ƭσ

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Ƭнɛ Ɖɛмσи Ɩ Ɔℓιиɢ Ƭσ

Postby titanic » Tue May 03, 2011 10:45 am

~Ƭнɛ Ɖɛмσи Ɩ Ɔℓιиɢ Ƭσ~

This is my story about a girl who moves into a new home with a few extras in the home aswell. Apparently a few other house mates don't like the new roomate, along with her family. I am kind of new at writing, so sorry about anything I do wrong. Please leave a comment so I can improve! My story (or diary entries) will be in Purple, and side notes and thoughts (like this) will be in black. Thanks!

Quick Summary:
In the old house built in the late 1600's, Charlotte's life is being turned upside down. The house sits on an old Gravesite of Native Americans and the house has quiet a history starting in 1689. Charlotte thought this would be like any other move: come, stay for a little while, then move somewhere else. But, her parents seem to like it here, and ignore the light hints that something evil lerks in the house. Charlotte seems to be the only one who knows, or maybe it's because a demon lady is targetting her.

Read her diary, see what it was like to live in this house, and enter her world.

~October 23~
Dear Diary,
We are moving again. This will be the 3rd time in the past 5 years and it's like my parents want to move so many times until they leave me behind. But of course, I don't mind as much as my older sister and younger brother. They actually have friends, unlike me...I never have time to make any, or else I would. Anyway, I don't have anyone special I want to say goodbye to, mostly because I hate everyone in this school. I guess, well, maybe it's good we are moving. No one will miss me here, so at least I don't need to worry about broken hearts like my sister, Jane, does. She is what everyone calls "perfect" whatever that means. She gets good grades, she has beautiful, straight blond hair, and everyone in her grade loves her or wants to be her. My brother,Declan, well, he is a ladies man. He never stays with a girl to long, and can be a jerk a lot. And he is only thirteen so...I am worried for his future.

My parents bought a large, old, sunny house covered in trees, rocks, and bugs. It is somewhere in the woods, seeming to be cut off from all humanity. That's all I know about it, nothing else. My parents don't like to tell me anything, it's like they treat it like it's top secret.They just expect me to drop everything in move...that's how it works and will work until I leave this circus for college. Oh, that will be the day. The day I become a famous singing/song writer. I will have my own money to live far away from my parents and family, and be able to do what I want for once. That will be that day!

Well, we are still packing, but we will be done soon. Our moving date is in about a week...not much time to finish packing. I know I need to go do that, but my room will look so empty and hungry. But, it must be done, this year my father will not be helping me except for my furniture. They are trying to kill me...

Goodbye for now,
Cнαrℓσттɛ

So that was my intro, any comments? I know, it's far from perfect, maybe a little boring, but I promise, it WILL get more interesting and better as I go on. I have a few plans. So please post your thoughts about it, just remember I am just starting out. I will continue this when I have a chance...
Last edited by titanic on Tue May 03, 2011 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal." ~Astrid Alauda

What I am listening to now:
Count on Me by Bruno Mars
Looking for great Human/Humonaid RPs.
Please PM me with the link!!

You can count on me like 1,2,3
And I'll be there...And I know when I need it
I can count on you like 4,3,2
And you'll be there...cause that's what friends are supposed to do

Please join my RP:In My Heart!!
What I am reading now:
MockingjayLooking...Suggestions?

I've got New York Pride, and I am not afraid to show it!
I am obessed with anything paranormal/ghost related. PM me, I would LOVE to chat
Please read my story I have JUST started :
The Demon I Cling To

Never Let Go...
titanic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ƭнɛ Ɖɛмσи Ɩ Ɔℓιиɢ Ƭσ

Postby titanic » Tue May 03, 2011 1:42 pm

~October 31~
Dear Diary,
It's halloween, and we have been in the new house for 2 days, or one night. Without even decorating, it seems like a haunted house or an empty shell of nothingness. Cobwebs hung on the porch until Declan was forced to remove them. The stairs in the house creek, and there is a cold feeling through out the house. Don't even get me stared with the basement and attic...I refuse to go there. Other than that, it really is quiet lovely. My room is spaceous on the second floor, and I love my sea green walls. Almost all of my furniture has been placed in my room, and I am,well...working on getting unpacked. My sister and brother seem to be right at home already, and don't seem to feel the things I do.

I don't know exactly what it is...I just have this feeling that people are always watching me. Sometimes, I think I see some little boy running up and down the back stairs. But, even if I follow him, he is gone. Maybe I am just going crazy or am making imaginary friends like I used to. I get so lonely sometimes. But other times, I'll unpack some of my clothes and put them in the draws of my dresser. If I leave the room once, there are my clothes sitting in a neat little pile on my bed. Sometimes I ignore it, just placing them back into the dresser. But when my clothes are thrown around the room, hanging from my fan, mirror, door, or laying lifeless on the floor, I know I am not losing it.

For now I guess I will have to ignore it, just deal for the time being...

Wish me Luck,
Cнαrℓσттɛ

~November 26~
Oh Diary, I am so sorry I have been neglecting you. Truth is, you are still my one true friend... But don't worry! I have made plenty of new friends actually. They really seem to like me, even though I barely speak. I even think one of my friends, Julia, is best friend material. She listens to me, talks with me, complements some of my obvious flaws, and is just super sweet. I have been spending a lot of my time with her.

Even my house is looking a little better. The whole house is painted, we replaced most of the flooring with warm wood flooring, and the kitchen is updated completely. But, we have started construction on the house as well. We are putting a pool in, as well as a sun room. Ever since then, the strange things have been happening. At first, things were quiet and good, but now I can barely look up without seeing blood dripping down the walls, or a grey, half eaten face staring back at me. It scares me half to death, but I know it is ALL my imagination. Whatelse could it be?

I am going crazy, aren't I?
Cнαrℓσттɛ
~December 2~
Diary,
DIARY!! It's 3:15 in the morning, the sun is far from rising, but I can't wait for it anymore! My bed is damp from sweat and so is my entire body. As I laid in bed, I felt a cold chill run down my back. In my dream, I was running through a small town that seemed abondoned. That was until a line of soldier's were shooting at me, hitting my legs, arms, and chest with a shower of bullets, and staining my clothes and skin with blood. But I didn't die! I was left laying on the street, feeling in my legs gone, and crying as my tears mixed with my blood. No one came though, and I suffered until death was nice enough to show up. It was terrible, and I can't stop reliving it in my mind.

When I finally woke up from the dream, someone was standing at the foot of my bed. I wanted to scream, but something stopped me. It was a lady, probably middle ages, but beautiful looking. She had streak black hair, partly covered by a red hood. She had a red and black dress on, it filled with lace. She studied me, my face, and my eyes. Hers were blood red, as well as her lips against her pale,cold face. We stared at each other until she drifted back into the shadows of my bedroom and finally disappeared. I still don't know if it was real or not, but I believe it was. After that, I gather all the strength I had left and decided to tell you. I think I will try to go back to sleep now, but I still feel as if she is staring at me. Somewhere in my room, just watching and observing. I feel like I am in a movie or something, just waiting for death to come over me like in my dream.

Please help me Diary,
Cнαrℓσттɛ

Ok, I think it got a little better with these few entries. Tell me what you think, what you think will happen or what you want to happen. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT!!! I want to get better, and I need your thoughts to help me!! I also like to know that some people are actually reading it...if not, I don't think I will continue it. I will work on the rest of the story tomorrow.

What I am reading now:

I am obessed with anything paranormal/ghost related. PM me, I would LOVE to chat
The Demon I Cling To

Never Let Go...
titanic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Diana55 » Tue May 03, 2011 3:19 pm

I think this is going well. Keep writing. You have talent. :thumbup:
Diana55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby titanic » Wed May 04, 2011 9:39 am

Thanks! That means a lot...
~December 16~
Did I really write that? I swear, I can see when my hand was litterally shaking as I wrote down my thoughts. I still hate this house. The things in my room are moving around, I hear noises outside my door and in my closet, I barely sleep from the fear of nightmares disturbing me again, and worst of all...it is super cold in an old house like this. I have talked to my parents about the things I have been seeing, but they shrug it off. "It's nothing, honey,"is what my father usually says to me. If it's nothing, why can't you look me in the eye?! Are you worried that I will see your tell? Yes...I think everyone knows that this house isn't quite a home yet... and I don't think it ever will.

Till next time,
Cнαrℓσттɛ

PS, it's almost Christmas! I can't wait, I've gotten Jane and my mother necklaces and I got Declan another skateboard (not that he needs another one). My father...we aren't close anymore, and I have no idea what to get him. Any thoughts, Diary?

What I am reading now:

The Demon I Cling To

Never Let Go...
titanic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Diana55 » Wed May 04, 2011 10:52 am

Very good title too, by the way. kind of a lot for the story to live up to. I think you are up for the challenge.
Diana55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Izzychick7 » Wed May 04, 2011 11:56 am

I've bookmarked this... just to see what it might turn out to be like. I do agree with Diana55 about the title though.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Izzychick7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby titanic » Thu May 05, 2011 10:22 am

Thanks so much!! I think I got the name from line in a song by Evanescence. And I had this idea already in my head so I decided to go along with it. Also, I know my intro was kind of slow, but I don't think it is realistic that the ghosts and deamons would like kill her the first day she got there. But I think this is a good time to start bringing in the drama...I have major plot points I need to address soon.

~December 25~
Dearest Diary,
I have gone to bed early. It is Christmas, and I got almost nothing I wanted. Apparently it is hard times, and we can not get the great giftes we used to. Anyway, there was nothing very special, some clothes that I will never wear, some candy that will make me fat (not that I already am), and shoes that make me a foot taller. This holiday always shows how much your family really cares about you...

Anyway, the rest of my family came over as well. My cousins were as perfect as ever. "Why can't you be more like them?" You would think after being asked that question so many times, you would know an answer. We had our annual family dinner...take out and sat near the TV and fireplace as we gave out our gifts. Oops, must have forgotten to get them something... I was looking out the window, thinking I saw something outside, a shadow or dark mist, when the star atop our tree fell, forcing hundreds of little dimonds to break away from the once beautiful star. I couldn't help but smile a little as my cousins moved as far away from it as possible, as if the little glass shards would come out and eat them. Luckly, no one was hurt, and after we got that cleaned up, mother and father had a little announcement to make.

As they waited for the excitement to blow over, they simple said,"We are having another baby!" They wore huge smiles, and were practically sufficated from all the hugs and questions they needed to answer. Mother is 3 months in, her due date is June 17th. How could they do this? Why make another life suffer in this insanity everyone calls family? Wasn't 3 enough for you? And here is the best part! I get to share my already-to-small bedroom with the little bundle of joy. I said to them, almost spitting at them,"Why me?!" Apparently, since Jane would be going to college in a few years, they wanted her stay to be more comfortable. So they did know that this was the most terrible idea in the world. They wouldn't put her with Declan, for he was to young and he is a boy. What a little freak he was today, wearing that smile pointed in my direction,it was like he was enjoying this. Now, we do have a 5th bedroom, but they want her in "capable" hands incase they need someone and mother and father can't get to it. That's obviously not it, they just don't want to deal with it. I went up to bed early, not wanting to be apart of their rejoycing. No one cared, they probably still think I am sitting in my same corner near the fire. It's like I'm invisable or I am simply a broken record that they don't want to listen to.

No one gets me but you, Diary...It will probably stay that way,
Cнαrℓσттɛ

Still, any comments? I still have a lot to do with this story, but I am so glad people are actually reading it!! I also laugh at this story because it is completely opposite of me, and probably gotten a lot of it wrong.
Last edited by titanic on Mon May 09, 2011 4:09 am, edited 3 times in total.

What I am reading now:

The Demon I Cling To

Never Let Go...
titanic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Izzychick7 » Thu May 05, 2011 12:56 pm

This was a good read. The girl reminds me of myself, her way of thinking I mean. I'm definitely more social though :lol:

Izzychick7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Diana55 » Thu May 05, 2011 1:12 pm

Very good. :clap:
What else ya got?
Diana55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby titanic » Fri May 06, 2011 9:28 am

Yeah, I am definately more social but I think having her be anti social is easier and adds more to the story.
~December 31~
Dear Diary,
They are still here, but don't worry, my cousins are leaving soon. They are so annoying, I had to give up my room for them. Apparently, the guest room wasn't large enough for them, even though I find it to be very nice with a king size bed and a fireplace in it. I must admit, this really is a lovely house, just cold. It's always cold and I feel like I am living in Antartica at times. Just the other night, I could see my breath while I was sitting in the kitchen. Oh! The kitchen is now my favorite room, it is so homey like and honestly the only room I feel confortable in. There is always the smell of baking in the oven, even if there is nothing there. And sometimes, I smell the delightful smell of flowers, almost like a women's perfume. It really is quiet nice, with it's sunny yellow walls and large window. The only thing is the stove looks like it has been here for ages.

The weirdest thing happened to me the other day though. I was sitting in the kitchen doing my homework, and I swore I felt a hand touch my shoulder. It wasn't agressive or anything, but more like a motherly touch. But of course when I looked up from my work, nothing was there. But, in this house it always feels like something is there. Out of no where, I see a very young boy dart across the hallway to the back door. My first thought was that it was someone robbing the house, or doing a prank on us. Maybe one of Declan's new friends. I walked outside to see the little boy. He was about 8, wearing old fashion clothing that was probably from the 1930's. All of a sudden, he walked to the corner of my yard, a place no one dared to go and disappeared out of thin air.

I am seriously starting to think my house is haunted, but by what? My fears are growing larger than life, but no one listens to me. I am quite often ignored in this house. I told mother and father, but they pushed me away, telling me nothing was there and that I had a wild imagination. So now, I tell you instead.

Thanks for Listening/Reading,
Cнαrℓσттɛ

I am probably not going to be able to get on tomorrow, so I will post tomorrow's entry also. I have been trying to write at least one entry a day.

What I am reading now:

The Demon I Cling To

Never Let Go...
titanic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me