Warriors fanfic!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Do you like this?

Yes
No votes
No
No votes

Total votes : 0

Warriors fanfic!

Postby Meepmeeep » Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:10 pm

Blazekit opened her eyes for the first time. The nursery was so big! She glanced around. A black she-cat was lying in another nest, her stomach swollen with kits. “Your awake!” her mom, Blueriver meowed. “Can I go outside now?” Blazekit Mewled. “Maybe.” Blueriver replied. “Ok, fine. But your dad said he would bring you a treat!” Leafwhisker walked in, carrying a piece of honeycomb for Blazekit to lick. Her brother, Mousekit, didn’t like honey. “Now can i go outside?” Blazekit mewed. “Of course!” Leafwhisker mewed. Then with an apologetic glance at Blueriver, he said “only if your mother agrees, that is.” “have fun!” Blueriver purred. Blazekit set off outside. She found a hollow tree that looked like it had fallen into the hollow long ago and stumbled inside. An old cat hissed at her. “This is the elders den” he said. Blazekit was really scared that she was in trouble. Then an even older she-cat spoke. “Don’t be so hard on her, Crowflight. This is one of Blueriver’s kits! She’s opened her eyes!” A tom came up. “Do you want to hear a story?” he asked. “Yes, please” Blazekit squeaked as she settled into the moss.

The character is Blazekit(star).
Image My fave pet.
This is my frog. He guards this page. Feed him cheese and he’ll let you pass
Image[/url]
Wings of fire/warriors fan! I like tsunami, glory, bluestar, Bristlefrost, Hollyleaf and Shadowsight!
Reborn dolls 4 life!
https://i.imgur.com/KTxCxfb.png
Artist! Will draw customs too!
I 🩷 dogs! I have two dogs @ home! Emojis I like: 🦮🐶😑🙃♾️🩷🤦🏽‍♀️
I 🩷 babysitting
Pls visit my art at this link: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4929850
Autism ACCEPTANCE not AWARENESS ♾️
She/her
Meepmeeep

My pets
My items
My wishlist