My writings

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: My writings

Postby SPARKL3D0G » Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:26 am

Linger

Your scent still lingers
The phantom touch of your fingers petting through my hair
Your voice plays in my ears
Like a song heard in childhood
It’s only been a week or so
I still feel nostalgic for the time we had
I still cry for the time we’ll never have
Linger a little longer
Even if you were never here
In my mind you were
You would stay with me every night
Next to me you’d sleep
Mainly here to draw and collect pets, I make editables and adopts so check out my gallery
SPARKL3D0G

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My writings

Postby SPARKL3D0G » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:48 am

Fault

It should have been us and it wasn’t our fault, we loved each other and needed each other but you couldn’t stay.
It’s been exactly a month since I found out it was over, I’m starting to forget you but I won’t forget my grief.
I’m sorry I wasn’t better, I’m sorry I ever hurt you and I’m sorry for being your downfall even if I was your life.
I fell in and out of love with you hundreds of times in less than a year but when you left I called for you and you couldn’t even hear.
A silent cry escapes my lungs, my ice blue eyes stricken with fear and deathly pale face wet with tears.
If I forget you it’s a betrayal but I must kill your memory so I can continue to live.
Anger and anxiety rule my mind, a feral animal poised to fight, in your arms I was a pet but in the wild I’m a violent threat.
Leashed and muzzled, caught in the streets, I pace in this cage and bite at the hands of everyone I meet.
Mainly here to draw and collect pets, I make editables and adopts so check out my gallery
SPARKL3D0G

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me