Hidden Dragons - WOF story

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

What WOF tribe are you? (Or is your fav)

Hivewing
No votes
Icewing
No votes
Leafwing
No votes
Mudwing
No votes
Nightwing
No votes
Rainwing
33%
Sandwing
33%
Seawing
No votes
Silkwing
No votes
Skywing
33%

Total votes : 3

Hidden Dragons - WOF story

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:29 am

Please do not post on here, thank you
Also please note that I created this story back in 2015-ish (When Winter Turning was released) and the Silkwing, Hivewing, Leafwings weren't a thing yet lmao that's why there is another Leafwing, they are different though
I'm gonna record the original story plot but then also re work in to make more sense instead of 9-10 year old me writing lmao

Dragon tribes:
  • Cloudwing
  • Deathwing
  • Frostwing
  • Lavawing
  • Leafwing
  • Lightwing
  • Rockwing
  • Seedwing
  • Shiftwing
  • Speedwing
  • Thunderwing
  • Tunnelwing

Main Characters:
  • Starlight (Star) - Shiftwing/Speedwing - Female
  • Shadowsnatcher (Shadow) - Deathwing/Lavawing - Female
  • Splash - Thunderwing/Cloudwing - Female - Animus
  • Raspberry - Thunderwing/Leafwing - Female - Animus
  • Yarrow - Seedwing - Male
  • Fig - Tunnelwing - Male
  • Lilypad (Lily) - Thunderwing/Cloudwing/Seedwing - Female
  • Dimlight - Shiftwing/Speedwing - Male
  • Queen Thorn - Leafwing - Female
  • Blackhole - Deathwing/Tunnelwing - Male
Last edited by Maniacal_Ferret on Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hidden Dragons - WOF story

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:55 am

Star's Guide to the dragons of Personia

Cloudwing
Deathwing
Frostwing
Lavawing
Leafwing
Lightwing
Rockwing
Seedwing
Shiftwing
Speedwing
Thunderwing
Tunnelwing

Code: Select all
[center][size=200]Dragon Type[/size][/center]
[b]Queen/King:[/b]
[b]Animus Dragons:[/b]
[b]Naming:[/b]
[b]Colors:[/b]
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Temperament:[/b]
[b]Other information:[/b]
Last edited by Maniacal_Ferret on Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:45 am

Mappy Map and Description
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:48 am

Cloudwing

Queen/King: Queen Stratus

Animus Dragons: Splash (Thunderwing/Cloudwing)

Naming: Names are Cloud, Air, Sky, Mountain, Weather, etc, related

Colors: Shades of whites, blues, grays, sometimes can be pale yellows and very pale blue green. Eggs are large and Pure white when laid, if not, they are usually hybrid dragonets.

Abilities: Able to fly over long distances, they have amazing stamina and are able to breathe at high altitudes where normal dragons would die from lack of oxygen in the air. Two sets of wings help them to maneuver easily, the back pair controlling steering to allow the dragons to make sharp turns and twists in their mountain range homes.

Location: The Snow-capped Mountains and the Jagged Peak mountain range

Temperament: Calm and cool-headed these dragons think before they act. Using their huge wings to their advantage, soaring over the mountain ranges they call home, defending it from intruders meaning to do harm to their tribe.

Other Information: Not super fond of Hybrids, but don't actively seek to eradicate them.
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:00 am

DeathWing

Queen/King: Unknown

Animus Dragons: None known

Naming: Usually named after dark stuff, scavenger animals, Bones, Black things, Black and white things.

Colors: Black dragons with white markings on their bodies, when looking at them from afar the markings appear to form a loose dragon skeleton. Harder to see up close but it is there. Head is marked white like a skull. They can have dark colored scales such as navy blue and dark purple, almost indistinguishable from black.

Abilities: Shoot venom from their fangs that allow them to disintegrate plant matter, deadly to dragons if in eyes or bloodstream. They blend in well at night and are able to see quite well in the dark, they are sensitive to movement when focused, even the smallest. This is how they catch prey.

Temperament: Secretive and quiet, preferring to be left alone by everyone else. Not much is known about this tribe.

Other information: They were hunted to near extinction with only a few remaining. They moved the tribe to a new location and pretty much disappeared.
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:17 am

Frostwing

Queen/King: Queen Borealis

Animus Dragons: Crystal

Naming: These dragons are named after Winter, Snow, Ice, Cold, Arctic, etc things.

Colors:Normally these dragons are whites and pale blues, but they have been known to be darker blues and even pale purple blues and pinks, rarely you can find a pale blue green Frostwing.

Abilities: Able to 'frost walk' where their talons are really cold and they can put a layer of frost over the ground, water, or even dragon scales. Frost breath, instant frostbite if it touches Dragon's scales. Frostwings are like portable freezers, they can breath Frost even when very warm. Claws are serrated for gripping onto the Ice so the dragons don't slip. Amazing balance and very graceful movements.

Location: Tundra and the surrounding arctic lands, some can be found at the base of the mountains entering the frozen wastelands.

Temperament: Very cold towards outsiders. (Pun intended) They are slow to trust, keeping mostly to themselves and to their own tribe. Rarely seen outside the Tundra and Arctic areas they inhabit as they prefer the cold, snow, and ice.

Other information: Very secluded towards other dragons, they dislike hybrids, but do not actively try to exterminate them. They are however somewhat accepting of hybrid Frostwings, allowing them to stay in the Artic and Tundra areas.
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me