BADGERLAND

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

BADGERLAND

Postby rey skywalker » Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:13 am

death in the land, in the clans, by the clans and for the clans

visualized art provided by piccrew created by felidaze LINK

first few posts provide character roster and details <3
Last edited by rey skywalker on Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

badgerland wip.

Postby rey skywalker » Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:28 am

Last edited by rey skywalker on Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:37 pm, edited 21 times in total.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

agateclan roster

Postby rey skywalker » Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:52 am

coming soon
Last edited by rey skywalker on Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:37 pm, edited 10 times in total.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

streamclan roster

Postby rey skywalker » Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:53 am

x
Last edited by rey skywalker on Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

glazeclan roster

Postby rey skywalker » Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:55 am

lupinspark doesn't care to be leader just yet, is happy being the deputy and defending his clan from the badgers and predators around the territory.
glazeclan faces the most rich territory but it is overrun by very resilient predators who have strong roots to the land

"lupinslash doesn't care for a leader's position?" nightstar chuckles.
"no, not quite." dawndream politely replies. "i'm almost convinced he doesn't trust another cat with the deputy position."
"some cats pick interesting bones to fight over, don't they?" a silver tom says upon approach. "is it true that lupinslash rejects the stars?"
"yes." dawndream reports, dipping her head to the leader.
"the gizzard on that one."
"if we're done talking about me in shadows," says a familiar voice. a small squeak sounds from dawndream as lupinslash materiaizes beside her as silently as smoke, "can we proceed with the gathering? i have kits to tend to."
"oh lupinslash, i didn't know you were expecting!" another med cat gushes affectonately.
the dark tom's head hangs in disappointment towards the herbalist, his dark visionaries seeming to sweep over her as he ascends to the higher rocks.
Last edited by rey skywalker on Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:25 am, edited 15 times in total.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BADGERLAND

Postby rey skywalker » Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:55 am

larkspur is the most aggressive in her family and takes after her fierce mother
kestrelpaw acts too good to fight but loves to bully
moonpaw learns to hold his tongue when larkspur gives it back to him
moonpaw has become quietly cynical in nature and believes scars tell warriors apart
most likely all battle-ready cats
larkspur got her scar from moonpaw, who then got his scar from larkspur
kestelpaw has her scar from larkspur
Last edited by rey skywalker on Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

STREAMCLAN | meet the clan

Postby rey skywalker » Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:17 pm

x

๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐’๐“๐€๐‘
โ™‚ | ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
x
๐’๐–๐ˆ๐…๐“๐’๐”๐
โ™€ | ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
x
x
๐ƒ๐€๐–๐๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
โ™€ | ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
x
x
๐“๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐๐€๐–
โ™‚ | ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
x

๐ƒ๐”๐’๐Š๐…๐€๐๐†
โ™‚ | ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
x
x
๐†๐Ž๐‘๐’๐„๐…๐Ž๐Ž๐“
โ™‚ | ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿต ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
x
x
๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐–๐…๐„๐‘๐
โ™‚ | ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
x
x
๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐„๐’๐“๐Ž๐๐„
โ™€ | ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
x

๐˜๐€๐‘๐‘๐Ž๐–๐๐„๐‹๐“
x
๐•๐„๐๐Ž๐Œ๐’๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐Š๐„
โ™€ | ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
x
x
๐„๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐’๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
โ™€ | ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
x
x
๐’๐๐€๐Š๐„๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐„
โ™€ | ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
x

๐‚๐„๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐’๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐๐„
โ™‚ | ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
x
๐‹๐˜๐๐—๐’๐‡๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐–
โ™€ | ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
x
x
๐–๐ˆ๐†๐„๐Ž๐๐“๐‘๐„๐„
โ™‚ | ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
x
x
๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐–๐ˆ๐๐ƒ
โ™‚ | ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
x

๐•๐ˆ๐๐„๐…๐”๐‘
โ™‚ | ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
x
๐Ž๐๐€๐‹๐†๐€๐™๐„
โ™€ | ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
x
x
๐–๐€๐‘๐๐‹๐„๐‘๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐’๐“๐‹๐„
โ™‚ | ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
x
x
๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐–๐’๐‚๐€๐‘
xxxxx

๐…๐ˆ๐๐‚๐‡๐“๐‡๐‘๐Ž๐€๐“
โ™‚ | ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
x
๐ˆ๐•๐˜๐๐€๐–
โ™€ | ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
x
x
๐“๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐๐€๐–
โ™‚ | ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

๐“๐€๐๐€๐†๐„๐‘๐๐€๐–
โ™‚ | ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
x
๐“๐ˆ๐†๐„๐‘๐๐€๐–
โ™€ | ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
x
x
๐†๐‘๐„๐˜๐๐€๐–
โ™€ | ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
x
x
๐๐€๐‘๐Š๐๐€๐–
โ™‚ | ๐Ÿณ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
xxxxx

๐‘๐€๐“๐๐€๐–
โ™‚ | 8 ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
x
๐ƒ๐”๐’๐“๐๐€๐–
โ™‚ | 9 ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
x
x
๐‰๐”๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐‘๐๐€๐–
โ™€ | ๐Ÿญ4 ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
x
x
๐Ž๐€๐Š๐๐€๐–
โ™‚ | ๐Ÿญ0 ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
xxxxx

๐•๐ˆ๐๐„๐‘๐Š๐ˆ๐“
โ™€| ๐Ÿญ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
x
๐‚๐Ž๐๐๐„๐‘๐Š๐ˆ๐“
โ™‚ | ๐Ÿญ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
x
x
๐€๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐Š๐ˆ๐“
โ™€ | ๐Ÿญ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
x
๐Š๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐“๐Š๐ˆ๐“
โ™€ | ๐Ÿญ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
xxxxx
๐€๐’๐๐Š๐ˆ๐“
โ™‚ | ๐Ÿญ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
Last edited by rey skywalker on Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:59 pm, edited 14 times in total.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:22 pm

MENTORSHIP

nightstar x tigerpaw
dawndream x twilightpaw
yarrowpelt x greypaw
rookwind x dustpaw
whitestone x juniperpaw
gorsefoot x ratpaw x oakpaw
finchthroat x tanagerpaw
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the apprentices

Postby rey skywalker » Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:41 am

x
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š๐„๐๐ˆ๐๐†

Postby rey skywalker » Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:27 pm

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

xxxx๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š๐„๐๐ˆ๐๐†

"you're not well." the words echo with the irritating hiss known only to the cerulean eyed herbalist, taunting the tom who crouches in the den, his gaze darkening with the shadows cast and surrounding his frame. flames lick at the tabby's pelt at the memory of the herbalist's gleaming gaze.

"not...not well?" the white muzzled tom repeats, voice bathed in a scalding heat as he casts the remnants of the accusation into the space of his den. claws embedded in the den flooring, the large tom rakes his front paw into the ground. the ashen texture of the den flooring rises into a fading flare of smoke along the tips of his claws. the fluid swipe sends debris of rocks and pebbles into the wall of the den. they collide against the material, rattling along the growing ivy woven along the brittle branches and weeds. the tom faintly hears a squeak and squeal from beyond the den, likely young kittens playing at the fraying edges of brackenstar's den. regardless, the flurry of motion from within sends them scattering back to their queens. a flicker of motion penetrates the darkness as a blur of white paws streaks against the bottom the opening of the den, the breeze conjured by the motion teasing at the hanging ivy curtain that veils brackenstar from agateclan.

as the den returns to it's original undisturbed state, save for the few pebbles, just out of the corner of the golden eyed tom, a familiar shadow seems to appear against the exterior of the den, the darkened figure leaking into the crevices of the den's reinforced materials. brackenstar's heart quickens at the image. a fierce hiss trembles deep from within the tom's throat, his gaze widening with impatience. without warning, the tom bounds from the den, claws unscathed to meet the haunting figure, hackles raised, bristling fur framing his features. as the vines of falling ivy descend from his tall storm-colored ears, a yowl splits the air as two cat's meet the tom's active golden gaze. neither resemble the former shadow hunkering at the wall.

a short tremble traces over the closest cat's fur, a tom who's gasping breath sharpens over their leaders name. "brackenstar!" the dark furred tom's shrill voice lances through the air harshly, his weak emerald glare punctuated by the frantic lashing of his tail behind him. "you scared the daylight out of me!"

bristling fur softening at the proximity to the familiar tom, the leader sheaths his overgrown claws, a sympathetic expression replacing the frightening gleam in his gaze. "mothfur," the tom's voice tires with immediate exhaustion and little enthusiasm over the cat's name, sweeping tail coming to curl around his own paws. "i apologize." displaying his regret towards startling the well-meaning tom, brackenstar briefly dips his head towards the aging warrior, "i did not mean to startle you."

mothfur appears placated after a few long moments and dips his head respectfully to brackenstar, shaking his fur. "well it's alright...best not meet the new kits with an approach like that, eh brackenstar?" he remarks, warmth flooding his strained voice.

"kits?"

"wrenfeather just kitted last night!" the tom gushes with praise, "you ought' to see the little ones. haven't opened their eyes yet though. but all in good time, right brackenstar?"

"yes, that is...that's is great news mothfur." brackenstar remarks with a distracted voice, feeling the gaze of the second feline present at his outburst, awaiting just out of reach. incapable of ignoring the burning sensation of the cat's unidentified gaze, brackenstar cranes their neck beyond the creamy tom.

the other cat, with darker fur, appears bound comfortably to the rock elevating their smaller figure just a few lengths higher than the elder, a knowing expression captured in their gaze. beneath the intense stare of their leader, the truth-taunting nature of their gaze disappears with a slow blink.

mothfur, unaware of the molly's presence, dips his head once more towards brackenstar before moving towards the kill-pile. the molly hidden in plain-sight, scales down the stone in two fluid, careful and silent paw steps.

brackenstar's voice warming from the slightly frigid exchange prior, he addresses the familiar feline, "quickthorn," brackenstar reaches forward to ease his nose along her shoulder.

moving as her swift as her name sake, the quick-footed night-furred molly evades the gesture, her sleek figure, a gliding shadow of smoke alongside larger tom's imposing frame. the only successive contact maintained, is that of quickthorn's white-tipped tail lightly brushing against brackenstar's grey nose. landing on her front paws a fox-length away, a smirk traces quickthorn's dark muzzle as she watches the grey tom from over her shoulder.

"brackenstar." the lithe molly acknowledges her leader briefly, visible amusement surfacing in her amber gaze. her visionaries water over the flickering expression in the tom's golden eyes. as brackenstar parts his muzzle to speak more, quickthorn bounds forward, striding towards the heart of the camp clearing on paws the color of snow.

the grey tom's tail twitches at the disrespect, but he could expect nothing different from the molly. too quick on her paws, quickthorn was rarely engaging with any cat who couldn't catch smoke. even her own apprentice breampaw was left chasing after her shadow.

"ratfur," brackenstar muttered at her reeceding image, gaze remaining watchful over the silent molly. as his gaze trails over quickthorn, a prickle penetrates his dense fur. head whipping to the medicine den, brackenstar sights the herbalist glaring from the medicine den, blue gaze glaring back at him.
Last edited by rey skywalker on Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:51 am, edited 23 times in total.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me