🌻 vai's journal (dnp) 🌻

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

🌻 17-08-23

Postby coffee.berry » Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:04 pm

🌻 17-08-23
    Hey!! Decided to do another entry today because I was feeling bored and needed something to do
    instead of do nothing for the 10 minutes left until 8:00 (CS time). Also I've noticed the views
    multiplying on my journal thread and I'm pretty sure I haven't viewed this 80+ times so whoever
    you are, thank you for being here!! I honestly do appreciate when people read my writing <3

So.. what's new? Oh yeah! Next week, I'll be seeing my two best friends (DE and AL) and I am so
    excited. My cheeks were hurting yesterday from all that smiling I did when they told me we should
    schedule something! Ahhh I love them so much <33 I really hope they feel the same way, even if
    we've only known eachother.. how long? almost 2 months! I think they do but I keep doubting it and
    I don't like how I assume that they don't love me ;-;

I'm the type of person to text like, a whole paragraph. And they respond with like, two to seven words
    lol, not that I mind, but it kind of sends signals to my brain that "oh, they aren't interested much, that
    is why they don't bother sending long messages like you" but they seriously do talk a lot irl.

I'll also try to speak to AL more when I see them. Actually, I'll try to speak an equal amount to both AL
    and DE because then nobody will be jealous. I hate to admit it, but I kind of have more in common with
    DE. Maybe it's because AL is a bit younger, but I hate talking so little to her. I always try to get DE to stop
    talking when I'm trying to talk to AL lol

I just wrote this in my MEET THE ARTIST (see it on my oekaki), but I'll share it with my journal as well. I
    have this intense fear of outer space. Pictures, the real thing, whatever. Just.. staring into the universe
    or outside of the earth scares me, like I'll get sucked out of my living room at any moment and fall in
    there with no return ticket. The emptiness just scares me. I think space is interesting, I do, but something
    about it is creepy and it seems like it's keeping a secret nobody should know.

NOW I think I should leave because I spent more time than I intended to on this entry haha!! Have a great
    day everyone, thanks for reading my boring journal <3
    - vai
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌻 31-08-23

Postby coffee.berry » Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:19 pm

🌻 31-08-23
    Hey there! It's been a little bit since I last wrote in here, hasn't it? Just a bit, though.
    I have a few things - one in particular - on my mind that I'd like to dump here.

There's this girl I always hated, and when I say hated, I mean hated. She's been my
    bully since elementary (yeah, THAT long.) and this year I finally stood up to her and
    asked, do you have a problem with me? She looked really surprised and said no, why?

I think she doesn't have a very nice life at home. Because she really was surprised. I
    could see that. She stopped bullying me from then on and was really nice. I'm sure she
    didn't mean everything she said to hurt my feelings. She didn't even know I was hurt.

But here's the thing. Her toxic friends abandoned her, just like mine abandoned me.
    You'd think the old her was a sweet kitten next to their amount of toxicity. She's going
    to move to the same school with me now, so..

I've been thinking if I should ask her to sit next to me in class. I really hate seeing others
    abandoning their friend, heck, best friend! I know how bad it hurts, to know that the
    people you've spilled all your secrets and fears to is not with you, but against you.

I asked my mother for advice on it, but she said I should give up on the idea of sitting
    next to her because she will most likely turn her back on me when she finds a friend she
    assumes is better. But I do not think so.

I'll just wait and see what happens <3
    Happy last day of August, everyone!!
    - vai

PS: I know that I said I had more to talk about but that will have to wait until next time
    haha!! I don't really think it's as important as todays topic <3
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌻 20-09-23

Postby coffee.berry » Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:24 am

🌻 20-09-23
    hear me out on this entry.. i'm probably turning into a delulu and i'm too infatuated
    with childish fantasies but i think i'm on the right track!!

so.. school started for me a week ago and i love my classmates so much. they're all
    super nice and non toxic and funny. i even made a new friend, let's call her athena!
    she's super kind to me and i feel like i've won a gold medal when i make her laugh.

that's not the case today though (meaning that getting a in-school best friend isn't
    the case today).. your girl vai has another crush.

i'm hopeless, i know!! but as much as i want to deny it i can't. what about de, you
    ask? we're still besties but like.. since i last saw him he's shrunken. even al is taller
    than him now!! and de is just my best friend haha.

okay, where was i? oh yeah, the part where i'm hopeless (is that a part or my whole
    life???). there's this guy in my class (we'll call him ov) and he's not the best looking
    fish in the sea, but he's sweet. (don't ask me how i still remember this but he
    confessed to me in kindergarten and being the debbie downer that i am i turned
    down his marriage proposal lmao)

when the professors aren't inside our class yet, we stare at eachother sometimes
    and he has winked at me thrice AND there's this inside joke that the people in my
    neighbourhood have when they like someone that he did to me!! which is like, a
    telltale sign that he has a crush on me.

and sometimes we look at eachother and burst into laughter. and that is a telltale
    sign that means "run away quickly before you start crushing on this guy" and being
    the total airhead that i am i ignored that sign.

and... that's how i ended up going delulu.
    i'll grow out of it. but anyways, wish me luck talking to him more!!
    peace out.

-vai

ps: started watching total drama and even though it's for KIDS, 7+ (it may not seem
    that way sometimes) it's so interesting!! aleheather are so made for eachother-
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌻 25-10-23

Postby coffee.berry » Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:18 am

🌻 25-10-23
    okay because i was wrong in the last entry and it turns out i do NOT have a good memory whatsoever
    and forgot about all the tea i was supposed to give you guys about me and ov, i'm just going to tell
    you what happened today haha!!

it all started out with me coming to class right after him and just saying hi when he scared the soul
    out of me by appearing out of nowhere behind me lol. we spoke a little in our first class since i
    helped him with some homework the day before. we went for a jog afterwards for pe class and
    spoke throughout the whole class when our professor let us speak, and it was so fun. he's such a
    hilarious and sweet guy.

he even took the leaves out of my hair from when i fell into a bush lmao x)

ANYWAYS because most of you guys probably aren't here to sit and hear me ramble on about ov, i'll
    change the subject <333 thank me later!!

i was looking back at my older posts, the early ages of my coffee.berry username and back when i
    had vaiana70 as a user. i would just like to apologise for my arrogance and rudeness! i didn't have
    the intention of making anyone feel bad, i just had only a single braincell ;-;

speaking of my account, the whole reason i made it was because i wanted to keep my pets without
    saving them as bookmarks and because my friends, wild and doomy, had it and i really wanted to
    see what all the fuss was about :)

anyways, i have to go out with my friend (code name: ge) so i'll catch you later :D
    - vai
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌻 vai's journal (dnp) 🌻

Postby coffee.berry » Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:22 am

https://uquiz.com/quiz/niNDnF?p=6127124
    explaining tomorrow guys i promise js a tired wreck rn
    edit: was taking a percy jackson quiz and wanted to share it
    with the world lol
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌻 18-04-24

Postby coffee.berry » Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:09 am

🌻 18-04-24
    hi! i've decided to come around and update you guys on my life as a lot of stuff has happened and it's rude to just drop a bunch of new information without thoroughly explaining. so.. that's what i'm here to do today!

onto topic number one - my crush, ov. long story short, i never confessed my love to him, he started dating this girl, they broke up, he doesn't like me anymore. i mean, i guess he doesn't like me anymore. he never jokes around with me anymore, and only wants to talk to my friend who i've code named athena. they're always whispering to each other or something :[

topic number two - friends. currently, my close friends are my in-school best friend, let's call her misa, and another friend of mine, who we'll call PO. some of my old friends have turned on me and PO (calling our clothing styles bad, which i do not care about, or making fun of our personalities) and we only have one person we trust in that friend circle. but i'm not that close with her for obvious reasons.

topic number three - grades. i haven't gotten my grades for second semester yet, obviously, but i'm praying they will be just as good, and better, than the ones from first semester! i've downloaded this app to keep track of my schedule, classes and grades so i can easily figure out things about school now, and i've also installed this app, quizlet, that i'm thinking of deleting because it's no help whatsoever.

that's all for right now! catch you later.
    - vai[/list]
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me