Kidd's stories, ramblings and lore

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Kidd's stories, ramblings and lore

Postby kidd-cant-grow-up » Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:57 am

a place for me to put my stories, poems and any writing i do
feel free to read, comment and private message me any questions, complements or if you just want to chat : )

this fourm is basically my pride and joy it's encouraged me to write more every time I share my writings so there's probably gonna be a ton here

Other things I've made
art thread
Last edited by kidd-cant-grow-up on Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:34 pm, edited 18 times in total.

constantly questioning my gender and sexuality
writing thread | art thread

don't forget to take a break!!
you matter and are loved
kidd-cant-grow-up

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kidd's stories, ramblings and lore

Postby kidd-cant-grow-up » Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:01 am

world of possibilities
what happens when the world of possibilities isn't made for you?
when you were made to be as beautiful and delicate as a dandelion showing your love to everyone you shined so bright
but the world casted you out as a "weed" or a "burden" even when you had every right to be a flower the way you bloomed was so unique it was different from the rest it was true to you
you didn't choose to be a dandelion but you did choose to accept being one
Last edited by kidd-cant-grow-up on Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

you matter and are loved
kidd-cant-grow-up

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kidd's stories, ramblings and lore

Postby kidd-cant-grow-up » Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:33 am

in the garden
in the garden the sun rays bounce off the fountain with sunflower fields for miles a soft purring could be heard close by the plants welcome me as if I were one as well for just a moment time stopped and I knew I'd be okay
Last edited by kidd-cant-grow-up on Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

you matter and are loved
kidd-cant-grow-up

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kidd's stories, ramblings and lore (dnp)

Postby kidd-cant-grow-up » Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:59 am

for just a moment
if even for a moment I could see you and feel the way your fur feels on my hand as I stroke you maybe I wouldn't have to bare this pain anymore maybe all I needed was a goodbye
Last edited by kidd-cant-grow-up on Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

you matter and are loved
kidd-cant-grow-up

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kidd-cant-grow-up » Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:44 am

here's the things I wrote last night about some mice also side note I am autistic hence why I wrote about it

"he's autistic" said the little brown mouse standing on it back legs a smaller white mouse looks back at the brown mice knowing they are talking about him but it doesn't bother him because he knows the brown mouse is advocating for him when he himself cannot always do so as the conversation goes on between the brown mouse and a gray mouse he listens carefully "isn't it so challenging though to have an autistic child?" the gray mouse blurts out in confusion and to that the brown mouse is offended and makes a strange face unlike the white mouse who has heard it all before and has convinced themselves that they were a burden "being a parent comes with its difficulties and my child may need different needs like most mice do but it's still parenting" says the brown mouse which leaves the gray mouse speechless and the conversation ends there

a speckled black and white mouse runs around in a maze as the white mouse watches from afar, the white mouse loves mazes and loves to talk about mazes but prefers to watch rather than go inside the maze himself because it is afraid of getting lost even though he's learned so much about the way mazes are made and solved its fear is to great but he loves mazes none the less

notes about charecters (pronouns)
white mouse - he/it
brown mouse - they/him
gray mouse - she/her

the gray mouse is a bystander at best but I did imagine she uses she/her pronouns

you matter and are loved
kidd-cant-grow-up

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kidd-cant-grow-up » Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:27 pm

morning grief
in the morning there will be melancholy and grief
it will fog up my room into a cloud of sadness
my fingertips will seep with what once was my tears
my face still has a trace of where they used to linger
and only then will i take a deep breath and let myself try again

you matter and are loved
kidd-cant-grow-up

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kidd-cant-grow-up » Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:32 am

"I exist to suffer" the white rabbit says the black rabbit looks up at him and replies "so do i”
they stare at each other in silence for a moment both questioning how there life's can be so different but both suffer equally the white rabbit chases after his dreams but it doesn't always work out while the black rabbit has a normal job but it doesn't enjoy it
the black rabbit breaks the silence saying " I look up to you you're always doing what you enjoy rather than what does well”
the white rabbit in shock replies " I didn't know that I've always envied your success over my enjoyment”
they both stare as they take in this new information after a moment it seems like the rabbits have a better understanding of each other and themselves soon they go about there day with each other in mind there feelings and issues are different but both valid

you matter and are loved
kidd-cant-grow-up

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kidd-cant-grow-up » Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:10 pm

entry one day one
we always imagined what would happen if the sun exploded or if the sun just stopped working all together short answer we'd all die but I'd never imagined what would happen if the solar system and the sun just stopped orbiting even then it sounds like we'd die without the orbit we'd fly straight into the sun to meet our doom but that's what people are calling what happened the sun and all the other planets no longer orbit they don't move either its like time was puased or something humans and animals don't seem to be effected by the "time puase" most of us are scrambling preparing for the end of the world Its only been a couple of hours i think I'm not sure what time it is every stores shelves are bare only the worst products are left even in a world crisis no one gets smooth penne the Italians were right its a disgrace to pasta

entry two day one?
am I going crazy?! is this what it's like to go crazy?!?! is this too early to go crazy? I'm not sure... clock's aren't working and the more time that doesn't pass by the more confusion settles into my mind maybe this is just a mid life crisis? yeah everything's fine... besides the fact time seemed to have stopped and everyone is in a frenzy... yeah no everything is not fine and I can't stay in my house the whole time even though the internet is pretty good at describing the current situation of the world its time for me to actually see for myself how doomed we are and besides my dog max still needs to go outside every once in a while so it'd probably better to start now than to wait in here forever I might actually go crazy

entry three day... one?
the world has officially gone crazy I saw someone with smooth penne who in there right mind would willingly grab that? I mean it's better than nothing but this whole situation couldn't have started that long ago to need to resort to stealing right? but I guess any opportunity to steal people take... literally... do they know this isn't the purge? or at least I don't think it is? maybe I was lucky to have food at home from the start of this whole crisis i tried bringing as much food as I could in my bag as I don't know if I'll be able to go back to my house any time soon so for now I have to keep walking...i need to find a way to survive i need to for max
at least I don't have to carry max his dog food is heavy enough to carry

you matter and are loved
kidd-cant-grow-up

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kidd-cant-grow-up » Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:27 am

battle field
you hold your sword high in the sky
your face covered in tears
and your hands all scratched up
your fears are eating you up from the inside
everyone wants to help you
but all you see is a battle field

you matter and are loved
kidd-cant-grow-up

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kidd-cant-grow-up » Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:06 am

I have always written without an audience in mind
I write about my feelings as if they were there own being
I write about the things that truly captivate my mind
I write about everything my eyes, heart and soul takes in and my mind translates it into a symphony of words
every word leaking with my perspective
every word you can find a trace of me
I've never thought much about it till I saw your writing, your words the way it danced with every letter
the way I felt so connected to a stranger was unlike anything I've ever felt before
I hope to dance with you again to hear your sweet words once more
I hope my words find you in your sweetest dreams, like yours find me

you matter and are loved
kidd-cant-grow-up

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes