โ‹† โ‹† โ‹† ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘ถ๐‘ญ ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ต๐’€ ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ๐‘บโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ !! โ€ฒ )

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

please, stay awhile . make yourself comfortable .

the couch with the overstuffed throw pillows, and the faux fur blanket .
13%
a well loved rocking chair in the corner, intricate etchings on the backrest .
10%
the bundle of pillows next to the fireplace, the scent of cinnamon wavering through the air .
30%
the arm chair meant for a lord, a weighted blanket on the armrest .
10%
a loft next to the window, the scene of snow falling behind the glass .
27%
the cushion filled loveseat, with a hot chocolate sitting next to it .
10%

Total votes : 30

โ‹† โ‹† โ‹† ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘ถ๐‘ญ ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ต๐’€ ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ๐‘บโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ !! โ€ฒ )

Postby breezeyโ€Šโ€Š » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:11 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘ป๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘บ ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘ป๐‘ถ๐’€๐‘บโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
hey ! i'm breeze and i write to calm my mind . p
lease enjoy looking through this mess ! i will alw
ays take anyone's constructive criticism, you can
just shoot me a pm here . have an amazing day !
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Last edited by breezeyโ€Šโ€Š on Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:57 pm, edited 8 times in total.
breezeyโ€Šโ€Š

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( `โ”€โ”€ ้›ถ ยป )

Postby breezeyโ€Šโ€Š » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:18 pm

๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐–๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ

good day, good evening, dear reader . this is where i get muse for most of my writing, this is what i write to
inspire myself . i'd appreciate it if you left some constructive criticism or pointers if you can in my pms ( link
in post above ) ! please enjoy walking' through my imagination, stay' as long as you like, this is my elysium .

ONE !!
โ”€โ”€ shoreside girl
โ”€โ”€ thanatophobia
โ”€โ”€ the bridge man
โ”€โ”€ city of wonders
โ”€โ”€ intermission I
โ”€โ”€ seeing sound
โ”€โ”€ living chess
โ”€โ”€ silver pools
TWO !!
โ”€โ”€ moonlight murder
โ”€โ”€ intermission II
โ”€โ”€ shadow speed
โ”€โ”€ washed wine
โ”€โ”€ intermission III
โ”€โ”€ apathetic angel
โ”€โ”€ intermission IV
โ”€โ”€ crumpled cranes
โ”€โ”€ AWAKENED AT ABYSS
โ”€โ”€ cryptic crus.ades
THREE !!
โ”€โ”€ weary winds
Last edited by breezeyโ€Šโ€Š on Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:46 pm, edited 6 times in total.
breezeyโ€Šโ€Š

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( `โ”€โ”€ ็ฌฌไธ€ ยป )

Postby breezeyโ€Šโ€Š » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:03 am

this is actually p old now,, i'm not really that fond of it anymore but it's still pretty good
she was sitting on the shoreside, the sandy beach. her dark hair flew through the breeze, adrift throughout the coast. leaves, sand, and the little drops of sea salt which followed in its wake.

she never turned to look at me with her chocolateโ€”amber eyes. her resting state was too serene to bother, so neither of us acknowledged the other as i sat down next to her, staring at the oceanโ€™s waves against the sunset.

her white linen dress was minimalistic, like the seafoam on the dark sand. it fluttered ever so slightly in the zephyr. the wind around her was almost never-ending, swirls of zen.

the ocean blue tips of her straight hair never quite reached her face, always falling behind her back. a wave crashed, falling right before our feet, yet the water didnโ€™t touch my skin.

she had small features, small eyes, little nose, yet a heart so big, it could fill all of the oceanโ€™s waters and still have more to go.

if she was a seashore, i think i would be the sea. everybody loved the beach, the sandy shores were refreshing and ethereal, just like her. and the seaโ€” the sea always came back to the beach, no matter how many times the beach ignored the sea.

and the sun fell, leaving the shoreside girl and i alone with the stars. she turned to me, soft pink lips upturned in the friendly way they always did. her little smiles chipped away at my heart, the little pieces, like shells, ending up on the seashore.

and the absence of the sun to illuminate her presence soon came the moonlight, soft rays of the sunโ€™s reflection. and she basked in it, the blueish light from the light cerulean coloured moon.

the girl laughed suddenly, tears of mirth falling from her eyes onto the sand. it had startled me from my peaceful state, and i asked her what was wrong.

she turned to me, a soft smile on her face, her brows furrowed to keep her from crying even more. โ€œonce in a blue moon do i ever see a face as beautiful as yours.โ€ and like a pin drop, tears started flowing from my eyes too.

the shoreside girl never noticed me when we were together. not through the carnival rides together, nor the cliff hiking or the beach strolls. but yet, she pulled in towards me, eyes locking in with mine. our noses brushed against one another, and her upturned lips were suddenly so close to my own.

and we kissed under the safety of the dark blanket of the night sky, her lips interlaced with mine, her soft hands intertwined with my own in a sense of loose security.

she tasted like sea salt caramel, sweet yet salty. my shoreside girl.
breezeyโ€Šโ€Š

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( `โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ็ฌฌไบŒ ยป )

Postby breezeyโ€Šโ€Š » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:43 am

โ ๐“๐‡๐€๐๐€๐“๐Ž๐๐‡๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐€
wc 1085 i have a thing for writing at the beach and it's horrible / shots in the dark, 34. i miss you, gramps. (lakehouse, jeremy zucker)
"what's on your mind?" the taller asked, staring into the pigment-less eyes. grey irises of bewilderment. a sigh exhaled through the other's, staring into the depth of the ocean in front of them, legs swaying back and forth off the beachside cliff. the two stayed silent, enjoying the other's presence as the waves crashed against the land beneath them.

the sun was nowhere to be seen, clouds blocking the light, leaving the sky with the dark clouds hanging in the air. the sounds of the crests of the ocean falling and rising in its iridescent colours calmed the duo, breathing in and out the crisp sea breezes. the smaller didn't respond, head in the dark clouds. "the world is so complex." a soft reply came, twenty seconds later.

the smaller's head rested on top of the other's; eyes still latched onto the tides upsurge, waves undoing themselves as they collapsed onto the black rocks, white seafoam contrasting the colour of the rough-hewn stone. the taller smiled softly at, the smaller's focused state, one where the latter would stay until answered. but the former could not fulfil the latter's question until the said question was presented. two could play the waiting game.

the skies erupted into a thunderous fit, rolling clouds and swift winds. it flew by the two, the sky's roars thundering throughout the place, the people beneath the two scattered, headed for shelter, or a haven to calm their frightened souls. the rain hadn't even come yetโ€” that was the reason the duo sat on the cliff, to enjoy the fresh water falling from the grey sky. otherwise, they would be elsewhere. neither flinched as the first bolt of lightning crashed down into the sea, they had seen it too many times to count.

the silence was never awkward between the silver-eyed one and the black-haired companion. it was tranquillity at it's best, a silence so pure, the kind which shouldn't be broken for a long time. the breaths of the smaller rose and fell; the taller felt the ever so slight movements. "are you scared to die?" a whisp of a question emitting from the smaller's mouth, grey eyes staring into the taller's.

the taller's head shook softly, a small smile across soft lips. it was a simple question, a convoluted answer. if there were a straightforward way to say it, the words would have been spoken many times prior. "well, i'm not scared of dying, i'm scared of living too fast, too slow," the taller replied, looking at the sea, while the smaller looked into the taller's eyes. it wasn't unnatural to see the two sitting like this, their only haven was each other and the sea.

the sea crashed, maddened by the sky's outburst, yet, it could not do anything but continue crashing bigger, giantlike waves on the stone. "what do you mean by that?" the smaller pondered, arm wrapped around the taller's, cold skin against warm skin. the other chuckled, untwining their arms, holding the smaller's fingers between the taller's own.

then the rain started to fall on the two, droplets of aqua pura falling from the sky. some called it tears of heaven, others, adam's ale. the taller liked to think of it as the sky's wrath, shaking so much, it couldn't help but collapse, depending on the earth to comfort it. just like how the smaller would calm the taller's waves of wrath, unhappiness and troubles. "sometimes, time goes by too fast. i don't want that," the raven-haired replied, watching the grey eyes find solace in the taller's.

their legs dangled over the edge, the wind drafting through their toes, rainfall on their cheeks. it was like a slight drizzle, but the bright light was not to be mistaken, closer and closer with each minute. soon it would pass over them. the booming noises of the storm crackled through their ears. "i'd be scared of your death," the smaller stated, fingers curling around the other's, clutching them close, scared to let the touch of the taller's go.

it wasn't the truth that was scary, the taller was prepared to die when the time came. but the fact that the smaller wouldn't, broke the heart of the jet-black-haired. it wasn't something that the taller had thought of before, but not to think of it was ashaming, like a broken promise, lain on white flowers, the blackened promise tainting the colour of the petals. "why is that so?" a question that shouldn't have been answered, for it brought demise on the two.

the sky's screams shattered the peacefulness once again, a broken cry of despair. the rain got more intense, and the two huddled closer to one another, holding the other as the sky got darker and the air got colder. the waves were taller and taller, yet it could never reach the duo on the top of the cliff. "i'm scared to let you go, i don't want to leave your side." the smaller stated, voice small and thick, filled with emotions to the brim.

the distraught voice of the silver-eyed made the taller shuffle closer, holding the small frame of the other tighter. "i won't go," the taller whispered, words making the short passage into the smaller's ear. some would say the stars aligned for them, or it was a match from the skies, but the taller thought of it as pure luck and instant attraction. but still, the thought of the smaller's absence was hard to believe.

maybe they weren't a match in heaven, the smaller would move heaven and earth to make things work for them, but yet the taller made things harder. the smaller deserved someone who would try harder for them. how could the taller be so selfish as to forget the neutral-eyed fallen angel? that on it's own was an exaggeration, yet the onyx-haired thought of the smaller as so. but there wasn't anything stopping the smaller from leaving, and yet, those grey eyes showed no sign of departing.

but still, even the most perfect people had to end. the silence was soon broken by the sky itself as it opened with a lightning bolt of shock, landing onto the smaller, contorting both of their faces. "i won't go," the dusky-eyed lover whispered, grasping tightly onto the hand of the pitch dark-haired one. and the world shook in fury, falling apart as they witnessed two stars falling apart, ripping their souls apart.

"i'm not scared to die, i'm scared to leave your side."
breezeyโ€Šโ€Š

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( `โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ็ฌฌไธ‰ ยป )

Postby breezeyโ€Šโ€Š » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:29 pm

when i was a child, i knew an old man who sat on the edge of the old bridge of my town. he only came out in the early mornings when i came out to play, and vanquished when the sun hung in the middle of the sky. he wore a kind face, one with wear and tear, one who had seen it all, but was still there in that day, living in the moment of it all, for he had nothing to lose.

he was an openhanded old man, he fished from the cerulean river below the old bridge, and sometimes gave me some of it when he was feeling overly generousโ€” to which i would give my family to cook for later. the old man would tell me stories of his times, of when he had ruled the world, when he had it all, and when he lost it all. his words were like a ballad in my head, they took me to somewhere magical, to somewhere i had never been before.

his words were tantalising, like a siren's song. his voice warm and comforting, an old folklore told by the fireplace. as a child, i was enchanted by his tales, i sat for hours on the bridge listening to the old man's tales, relishing in his stories. the stories he told transported me into a different world, and i could see what he told me with my own imagination. but when the saga ended, i returned to the normal world, where the old man fished on a bridge, not helping the genteel lady with finding her twenty cats, or finding true love across the heart-shaped pond.

the old man would always have a moral of his stories, and some were common sense, some were a premonition, and some were fairytales which held a deceptive truth. the morals he taught me, i've remember today. they have all told me something i could not have known before, and many people blindly live without knowing this. there has one that always sends a chill up my spine every now and then. it was a caution, a warning to stay safe. now i will tell you his wise words, for they were meant to be retold, again and again.

this is a story of a young lady, one that drowned in her own tears. she lived in a grand house with five storeys, each a twisting maze, each room a hidden treasure in its own. the dame owned a garden so vast, it held a lake in it, surrounded by rolling green hills and multicoloured beds of flowers- and not a single weed in sight. she was well loved in her family and her friends, and she loved them too, always helping them out in every way possible. yet the miss was lonely, the house was empty, despite all of the staff she hired.

so she sought for a companion compatible for her. the young lady was popular amongst her townspeople, she had the looks of a porcelain doll and a heart of gold. when news came around that the damsel of their town was looking for suitors, all of the men eligible in the valley and further came to see her. they each were promising, each were oh-so-kind to the maiden, but fought each other when she wasn't looking at them.

one suitor stood out in particular, he was stunning to say the least, when he arrived at the manor, the other suitors knew they all paled against him, but he still thanked each and every one of them for their kind comments. naturally, the two married, and the were perfect in every way. the man loved his wife, and visa versa. the two would always smile and give gifts to the young when in public, and everyone envied their relationship.

that is, until the man left the now, older lady for his mistress in another country. he had no regrets, and he left without saying a word and the miss was once again, lonely. at first, she was filled with hatred for this man who had devastated her with no children, and no contact, or at least a simple "goodbye". but her heart was broken, the cracked gold in her soul was too heavy. yet she had no choice, but to continue with her life. it wasn't easy for her, everything she saw reminded her of the man, and she couldn't help but feel sorrowful whenever thinking about him, always telling herself how she could've kept him by her side.

the now-widow had heard from her circle of friends that there were people that could help her get over the pain, ones that would listen to her troubles and help her solve them. so she ordered her sixth butler to find someone to console her sorrows, one to give her encouragement throughout the day and reassure her that what she had experienced would soon pass, too. the butler came back, days later with an older man, his hair starting to grey, skin starting to bag and beard turning white. and yes, this was none other than the old man on the bridge.

with the help of the old man, the lady was feeling better about herself, but it was not an easy process. the old man would have to coax her out of her bed on some days where the sky was too grey for the miss to come out of her bed, or tell her his own tales to cheer her up when the sky cried for her. the two got along very well, and soon, the woman was starting to recover from her broken heart. slow and steady won the race, never the fast paced hare that ran too fast. that on it's own is a story to tell, but that's beside's the point.

but the madam felt unnerved when she was happy, she didn't want to feel happy some times. it was as if they were stuck in an endless cycle of happiness and sadness. she wouldn't say much about it, but she once listened to a record of a song, and the lyrics stuck in her head, they repeated in her brain over and over again. the words itself were obscure, looked over. but there were people out there that must've felt the same as she did. they were sad, and they "missed the comfort of being sad.".

and when she had her bouts of sadness, it dawned on her, she did miss the sadness when it was gone. it was something she never had thought of or wished for, but it was still there. the woman would escape the emptiness gap in her heart and replace it with sadness, because feeling negative was at least better than feeling nothing for her. there were some days where the lady would try to cheer herself up, but there was nothing there for her but sadness, and it embraced her. it was her friend.

the old man had no cure for this sort of bout, despite all his knowledge, despite his efforts to change the woman's attitude. he would helplessly watch a full-grown adult drive herself into a delirium as she chased a greater feeling, a heightened emotion. a honey that was so dangerous for her, for anyone. it was only until one day, where the lady went for a swim in the lake, only to never be found again, drowned in her own tears in the lake she had owned.

this story would have no meaning, just a rambling tale, if not a nod towards our today. the generation i see and live in is scared. the generation that has barely risen encourages each other to keep on trodding on their life long journey, yet they themselves find it hard to find an inspiration to keep moving along with their life. the old man is now long gone, but this moral is everlasting. "be cautious of sadness, for it's expression is captivating, but to depend on it is a fool's choice, and they will fall faster than anyone."

i love you all . please, stay safe .
wc: 1350 | head in the clouds โ€” joji
this was written at zero in the morning, i might edit it later.
breezeyโ€Šโ€Š

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( `โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ็ฌฌๅ›› ยป )

Postby breezeyโ€Šโ€Š » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:19 am

the city i speak of was before smartphones and computers, it was relaxed and soothing, but it was nowhere near an idle town. the heart of the village was bustling with merchants and entertainers, cottage-like houses and stone structures circling around the centre. women in dresses selling bouquets of flowers to the lovestruck, children with kites who tore threw the place and bumped into merchants, and men in suits walking with purpose to work. it was lively, it was what made the place so appealing to the townspeople.

the city i speak of had a castle, north of the heart. the castle was tall and grand, made out of stone and moss. turrets and spikes and walls, every turn inside of it made one wonder if they were in the right hall, or if they had gotten lost. from the exterior, one could see the moss, draping down from the walls, from the balconies. overgrown, but it fit the picturesque castle. upon entering castle grounds, the moss only grew. the people of the town were so proud of their castle. when the city built the fortress, each of the residents of the town had to pitch in, bring a brick or two. it was constantly being built, and everyone loved it so very much.

they say the heart of town was like a real heart because the energy from it seeped out everywhere. even the streets of the suburb area still had some action, children running across the streets, adults working around the area. even the old bridge had company, an old man and a child. they said the old man had tales whispered to him from the winds and the seas, and some stories of his own time. the child would listen to the old man as they fished. many people passed by them to get out of the city, but little came to sit by the old man's side to hear his stories. sometimes the old bridge would creak, as if to say it was listening too.

beyond the old bridge was the way out of the town. the path was made before by a group of women escaping to the end, fearless women who wanted nothing more than the taste of freedom on their tongues, women who paved the way for the so many others who sought heaven away from heaven itself. many couldn't see why they wanted to leave the city, but the people who left knew why they had to leave, and that was enough of a reason for them. everyone respected their decisions, yet they didn't know of the bad apples of their town. not everything was beautiful roses.

but beautiful roses flourished in the town. there was a public garden in the city, and it was filled with the most beautiful flowers, and many came to look at them. when people weren't looking, there were the bad apples who would take some of the flowers, knowing they would always grow back. but one day, the whole garden was flowerless. and that was what made the people mad. the people were devastated for a while, and they hunted and searched for the ones who took the flowers, but they couldn't find one in sight. sometimes it was ok for the villagers to forgive themselves. they moved on from it.

there were some cases where they didn't move on. once, the king's child died in a lightning strike from the sky, grey eyes dim in the arms of who they all assumed was the heir's lover. the heir was well loved, but no one knew of the relationship between the king's only child and one of the most popular merchants. no one knew why they kept their love a satin secret, but there always had been rumours that someone saw them together. the town grieved at the lost of two of their favourite people, and the king wore a forlorn face for the rest of his days, but he knew deep down that he couldn't bring back the two, no matter what magic he sought after.

the place was magical, that i know for sure. sometimes, there were miracles that appeared around town, homeless becoming successful with help from the lords, and children, mere children who brought the city together in times of peril. but those are only normal occurrences, for there was nothing as magical as the red lighthouse that suddenly appeared from thin air. no one knew where it came from, and no one knew anything about it. there were many who came to the lighthouse, and many came back, much happier than before. it was an unspoken rule that anyone who went to the lighthouse never spoke of what they saw, for it was too much.

the rule was broken, once or twice naturally, as all rules were only made to be broken at one point. they said there were two people at the beach on the outskirts of the city one day, but some say they only saw one, while other's said the second could only be seen in the light of the moon, or in the brown eyes of the girl in white. the two were said to be strolling on the beach constantly, and in the day, some would mention they saw a woman on the beach, talking saccharine coated words to the void. it seemed they loved each other, but i could never vouch for this, for i have never visited the enchanted beach.

but in the end, the town of tales had an end, and i cannot burn the image form my mind, seeing the buildings, once filled with joyous souls, now empty, the souls of the people who couldn't make it out in time no longer there. the castle's moss was now grey and blackened at the tips, threatening to fall with the slightest touch, and the suburbia streets were now filled with frightened ones, running for their lives. the old bridge creaked and moaned with every person running along it, and the path was now trodden with the fearful villagers, not strong hearted women. gardens of roses were no longer gardens, now graves, and it held corpses on the floor, not buried underground like the heir and merchant. but the girl and her lighthouse lover were unbothered, for they didn't know what happened.

and when they saw the lands of their home, the two were distraught. they had ran through those same streets in the middle of the night when no one was around to see them, and through the fields. they had seen it all, when the town turned a hushed eye. so they were determined to build the place back, from ground up.

wc: 1120 . i'll add more as i go along, but this is where the fun starts
breezeyโ€Šโ€Š

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ‹† โ‹† โ‹† ๅน•้—ดไผ‘ๆฏ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ !! โ€ฒ )

Postby breezeyโ€Šโ€Š » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:31 am

the rays of sunlight colour the bedsheets creme with it's gentle warmth. but i find it empty and cold, and i sit there in the middle, hugging my knees in despair. pictures may tell a thousand words, but words can still have a thousand meanings. tears drip down from my eyes, not even falling, just a slow trickle. the ghost of arms around my shoulders is frigid, like dry ice. so cold, it feels hot. oh, how i wish she was still there to remind me it would all be ok and the pain would end soon.

but in the end, it'll soon be over, this hurricane of emotions. i won't change for anybody.

ๆˆ‘็š„็”Ÿๆดปไธ้œ€่ฆไฝ 
breezeyโ€Šโ€Š

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ‹† โ‹† โ‹† ็ฌฌๅ…ญ: ๅ”ฑ็ป™ๆˆ‘ไธ€้ฆ–่ฏ—โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ !! โ€ฒ )

Postby breezeyโ€Šโ€Š » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:36 am

lilted medleys flowed through the hallways, light green soundwaves bouncing off stone bricks, filling the ears of the audience inside the grand atrium. the songs they sang were scenes of serendipity, serene rolling hills and roaring waterfalls in their voices. some swore they could see illusions of a dreamland, while others said their eyes see pictures being drawn from the soundwaves of the chorus' voices.

the words they chanted were riddles of the strong and the brave, honoured stories of their land's stories. each lyric was presented with voices of high and low. dainty vocals, like soft petals falling from a cherry blossom. thick bass echoes, like a chocolate fountain. and the sweetest harmonies, like an angel's calling.

their songs were disheartening to hear at times, but upon deeper inspection, had no true meaning. they were innocent and pure hearted, tales of gibberish and without logic. and yet, there were people from north, south, east, and west of the town that came to see their performances. they came under an illusion that the words they sang would change their lives, but they couldn't comprehend that money wouldn't make their lives any different.

and i know not of if anyone truly saw dreamland, if their words were entangled in a lie or if they had only spoken the truth, for i only saw the prestigious choir's entrance and exit. yet we say that hearing their voices was just enough for us, because i saw myriads of colours when they performed, the soundwaves of their music- multicoloured in my eyes, and the ribbons of lines shimmered in an intangible sheen.

money won't lull me .
้’ฑไธๅฏไปฅไนฐไฝ ๅนธ็ฆ
breezeyโ€Šโ€Š

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ‹† โ‹† โ‹† ็ฌฌไธƒ: ๆ€ไป–,ไธๆ€ๆˆ‘โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ !! โ€ฒ )

Postby breezeyโ€Šโ€Š » Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:11 pm

the words he spoke dripped with scarlet sin, the treachery flowing off his lips were undeniably wrongful, but the knights in shining armour carried out his orders, their silver tinted with red when they rode back from their trips. they felt weights of bricks cracking on their backs, weights of guilt and sorrow for the slain. he looked upon them as pawn pieces, they were disposable and replaceable to his convenience.

the iron-cladded were always remorseful of their actions, they wrung their hands when off duty, always worried of their next task. they never knew when it had begun, where innocent assignments became bloodlust and impurities. their duties were seen as gallants, but they were being toyed with, puppets on a string. they were so afraid of this man, blind to the point they never saw he was only a king, trapped by his nearsightedness, bound to only seeing one step ahead.

the throned man thought himself a queen piece, able to control the board with a single movement, feared and powerful. of course, he had power, but how he used it was a mistake, it tricked him into a delusional crave for control and influence. but it slipped from his hands the more he wanted it. the pawns may have been disposable, but they had their own power through cooperation. and so lead a coup against the king.

the crown fell from his head, the first time he saw his own blood drawn. he was too myopic to see his own demise, for the power of all of the pawns combined was like a queen's strength. united, they were vigorous, slicing blood for the last time. together, they were omnipotent, unstoppable. living as a mere pawn for song, they soon found deeper strength in their bones, sanguinity for a king too scared to act on his own words. and when they prevailed, it was pure bliss.

nothing felt better than killing a demon.
breezeyโ€Šโ€Š

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ‹† โ‹† โ‹† ็ฌฌๅ…ซ: ๅคฑ่ฝ่€…็š„ๅฎถโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ !! โ€ฒ )

Postby breezeyโ€Šโ€Š » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:41 pm

but a barrier from old works. dig around, perhaps you may find it elsewhere.
Last edited by breezeyโ€Šโ€Š on Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
breezeyโ€Šโ€Š

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me