The Iditarod: The Story of Damien the Red Husky *NO POSTING*

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

The Iditarod: The Story of Damien the Red Husky *NO POSTING*

Postby Yoshison » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:05 pm

This is my new story called "The Iditarod: The Story of Damien the Red Husky." It's about a husky named Damien who's always teased, bitten, scratched and more. He heard about the Iditarod and it all was clear.

There will be scenes drawn and posted for eah chapter (mods if that's not allowed just please PM me).

List of Chapters:

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

After the last chapter has been made you may post. :3
Last edited by Yoshison on Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yoshi's auction thread||Yoshi's trade thread||Yoshi's Art Gallery||Yoshi's Character Thread *coming soon*|| Formspring
Next dream pet: BMD (Bernese Mountain Dog)
LF: Freebie Art and Scientist items ^^
Yoshison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chapter 1

Postby Yoshison » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:28 pm

Long ago there was a farm, standing in the Alaskan turf about two miles away from Juneau. A small house stood in front of it, a fence stretched around the barn and house. A couple, named Jack and Kaitlin Willington decided to purchase it. The next day, they were setting up their house when Kaitlin heard whimpering. She looked outside and saw a dim-looking figure limping into the barn. "Jack, we can finish this in a split second, I saw something out there walk into our barn.. it looked like a wolf pup..." she said, her voice trembling. Jack took out his pistol, put his coat and gloves on, and walked outside. Kaitlin took her gloves, coat, and toboggan out with her. She put it on as she walked up the icy slope to the barn.

When Jack finally reached the old, soggy barn, he put his back against the red, dusty wall beside the doorway. He jumped out, aiming at the barn's doorway. Kaitlin looked down and pointed to the figure that waltzed into the barn. "Jack, look..." she said, motioning for him to look. It was a poor, wounded Alaskan Husky puppy, its leg was bit and cut horribly. "Oh, Jack, look at the poor thing!" Kaitlin gasped. She cupped her mouth with her hands. "Yeah, poor thing," Jack said. He aimed his pistol at the poor pup. Kailtlin jumped out in front of him. "No!" she exclaimed. She picked up the husky puppy and cradled it in her arms. "We have to take care of the poor thing, we can't just put it out of its misery!" Jack sighed. "Fine, but I'm not cleaning up after him," Jack said. Kailtin smiled and rubbed the puppy's stomach gently.
Yoshi's auction thread||Yoshi's trade thread||Yoshi's Art Gallery||Yoshi's Character Thread *coming soon*|| Formspring
Next dream pet: BMD (Bernese Mountain Dog)
LF: Freebie Art and Scientist items ^^
Yoshison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me