My entry for, Viscet #2457 | ancient ancestor

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

My entry for, Viscet #2457 | ancient ancestor

Postby Abraxis » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:34 am

username: Abraxis
name: Kronos
gender for breeding purposes: Male
song: Saliva-Hunt You Down
Characters used
Kronos (this Ancient Ancestor)
Dread (A future viscet who'll be a custom)- representing Zeus
Tronis (My devil)- representing Hades
Altair- representing Atlas
Erebus- representing Hyperion
All viscets not owned by me were used with permission^.^
Dread (my future custom) shall be mine sometime in the future
Altair belongs to SilverSamurai
Erebus belongs to cyberdragon725
Clara, Comet belong to Surroundingcrystals
All other viscets belong to me ^.^
May incorporate others, (Will update when I bring more into the story)
Last edited by Abraxis on Mon May 07, 2018 3:19 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Abraxis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Why did this have to happen here...?

Postby Abraxis » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:17 pm

Deep within the ancient pit of Tartaros is the titan known as Kronos he is in a deep slumber and is the king of the Titans, and time. He was defeated by Zeus, Hades, Poseidon and many other great Olympians. However, his thirst for total annihilation never ends, for even in defeat he still hungers for annihilation. He is too powerful to be stopped forever, Zeus, Hades, the others know this. Kronos is a true force of unstoppable power. Alone he can't be beaten, but with the right team, you can defeat him.

At a local McDonalds two viscets begin talking about an ancient tail, between Kronos, Zeus, and Hades. The old Greek gods, and the titan who is their father. When all of a sudden a portal to another dimension appears out of nowhere and begins to pull them into the mythological world.
Dread, Tronis dug their paws on the floor and stared at the portal.
All of the children in the play area stop playing and just stare at the portal with their jaws dropped while the parents start freaking out. A few of the kids were laughing at the adults.

"Way to go Dread you just had to go and bring them up didn't you!!! Oh, look at me I'm Dread, I'm going to go and talk about the Greek gods, titans. Way to freaking go, buddy, I bet you didn't expect this damn portal to pop out of nowhere, did you? And out of all the places, this could've happened, why the hell did it happen at a freaking McDonalds? I mean come on think of the children!"
Dread tilts his head, laughs a bit.
"Since when did you care about what happens to anyone?"
Tronis growls.
"Shut up Dread!"

It begins to pull on them even harder, with everyone noticing that they are getting sucked into it with incredible force.
"Oh my god! It's Dread and Tronis!!! Everyone, it's really them!!!"
Tronis looks over at them.
"Do you not see what is happening here? Now is not the time for your petty fangirling, fanboying over us! Geez, we are getting pulled into this damn vortex cause this fool dared to mention the ancient tale of Kronos, Zeus, Hades."

It pulls even harder, the two find it more difficult to keep their feet planted to the floor as it drags them both closer and closer towards it, their paws leaving a trail of destruction as they are dragging across the floor.
"Oh, looks who brings it up now!"
Tronis growls at him.
"Shut up Dread! This is all your fault!"

Out of nowhere a giant hand appears from the portal, grabs a Big Mac, a Large Drink, and a Large fry, with two viscets to go. As it brings his snack, and the two viscets through the portal, he eats his food, both Dread, and Tronis appear as gods. Dread as the king of all gods Zeus, and Tronis as the king of the underworld Hades.
500 words
Last edited by Abraxis on Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Abraxis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Now look at what you got us into!!!

Postby Abraxis » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:27 pm

As they enter the mythological world, they look at themselves, Dread begins to feel Zeus's lightning course through him, while Tronis has Hade's darkness flowing through him, but he doesn't feel a thing.
Dread looks at his paws as he begins to form a lightning bolt in his paws.
"I can get used to using this, lightning, the ways I can use this power to my advantage would make me even more powerful than I already am. Tronis, do you feel anything different about you?"

Tronis crosses his paws.
"No, I don't feel a damn thing lucky you, but I have noticed that I am the king of the underworld now. If that means anything, sure having an army of the damned is cool and all I guess, but the army I have in the real world, could easily crush this army Hades has. Even with all of these powerful entities I sense under my control, I could still take over Hade's kingdom with ease."
Dread looks at Tronis.

"I wouldn't say such things like that while we are in this realm. We have no way of contacting anyone we know. We are on our own, in a world we have never been in before, we must be cautious."
Tronis snarles.
"Says the one that got us into this mess in the first place. All because of you I bet we have to deal with Kronos, and his titans!!! This is just freakin fantastic Dread, thanks a lot!!!"
Dread smiles.

"Calm down Tronis, we mustn't do anything irrational. Who knows what madness awaits us."
Tronis walks over to Dread with his paws clenched into fists.
"I'll tell you what awaits you when we get out of this realm. Your death!!! I will butcher you!!!"
Dread laughs.
"Not if Kronos butchers you first!"
Tronis growls.
"As if id let that chump squash me, like some kind of bug beneath his giant paws!"

A voice from deep within the prison begins to speak.
"Will you two mongrols shut up!!! I don't remember you two ever being so damn annoying, that even the slumber you two put me in isn't enough to block out yall's obnoxious squabbling!!!"
They look at each other, then over at Tartaros.
They both say at the same time.
"It's Kronos!"

"You two wait till I get out of here, I will destroy the both of you as I should've long ago!!!"
The prison begins to shake, both Dread, and Tronis rush towards Kronos to stop him from breaking free.
As they get closer to him, they can feel the prison shaking more violently as Kronos begins to awaken.
"Dread, Tronis, you two are the closest to him. And the only ones capable of stopping him now before he breaks free. You must put him back in his slumber before he destroys everything!"

Dread, Tronis pick up the pace, reaching Kronos's chamber in minutes.
As they arrive, Kronos begins spewing extremely hot lava from his mouth straight at them.
500 words
Last edited by Abraxis on Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Abraxis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

We must stop Kronos here and now!

Postby Abraxis » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:07 pm

Dread releases a massive continuous lightning bolt from his paws, while Tronis sends a large shadow wave, their two attacks fuse together perfectly, thus amplifying the power of their attacks tenfold.
"You two will never stop me! I will get out of this damned prison, and when I do, I'm coming for you both!!!"
Tronis grins slightly.
"We'll see about that!"
Dread snarles at Tronis a bit.

"Don't be foolish enough to anger him even more! We have no idea of his true potential!"
Tronis yells.
"Don't you tell me what to do!"
Kronos breaks free from all of his millions upon billions upon trillions of his numerous restraints.
He pops his neck, along with every fiber of his body.
"It feels good to be back, I hope you're ready for whats in store for you. For you two are never making it out of here alive."

Dread, Tronis smirks.
"We'll just have to see about that father! We are your own sons, are you ready to kill both of us!"
Kronos laughs.
"In order to achieve my goals, I am prepared to kill, destroy anything, and everything that dares stand in my way, or even in my path. But are you two prepared to destroy your father!?"
They look at each other, and back at him.

"Kronos, we would rather lock you back inside that prison for all eternity, but if we must destroy you than we will destroy you!"
Tronis looks over at Dread.
"Speak for your self, I'd much rather destroy him, and obtain the power, and title of god of time!"
Dread pops him upside the head.
"You will not obtain that power, nor title. We must stop him not to prevent his annihilation of everything in this entire realm, and universe!"

Kronos slams his paw into the ground hard, causing the entire prison to shake violently, parts of the prison begin to fall off of it.
"I have enough of my power restored to destroy Tartarus!"
Dread, Tronis quickly unleash a devastating, lightning fast barrage of attacks at their father.
Kronos growls.
"Why you two little brats!!! How dare you attack your own father!!!"
Tronis growls back at him.

"How about you make me shut up! You said you have enough power restored to destroy Tartaros, so how about you stop running your mouth. And attack us with that power, unless you're being a chicken and holding back!"
Kronos narrows his eyes at Tronis.
Dread takes advantage of the opening Tronis created, launches a gigantic lightning bolt at the side of their fathers head.
Kronos stumbles, falls sideways to the ground, stunned by what just happened.
"What the!?!? Dread!!!"

As Kronos is swinging his clenched paws at Dread, Tronis releases shadow hell at his ribs. Causing him to fall to the ground once more.
Kronos growls loudly, enough to make the entire pit or Tartaros, and everything in the realm of Tronis shake violently.
They take advantage of this opportunity and lock him away once more.
500 words
Last edited by Abraxis on Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Abraxis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

This is my time yours has ended

Postby Abraxis » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:31 pm

Long before Zeus and Hades were born, Kronos and his fellow sibling were in the process of overthrowing their parents from their position of power. Now, sure Kronos was the youngest of siblings, but make no mistake he was the strongest of them all, quickly took over leadership of his siblings.
Kronos begins to walk towards his parents thrown, while his other sibling wait in their ambush positions waiting for the signal to attack.
"Father, there is a matter I'd like to discuss with you."

His father looks at him with a puzzled expression.
"This is the first time, you've ever wanted to discuss something with me."
Kronos raises his tail slightly, waiting to flick his tail. To tell the others to attack.
"Well, what is it Kronos?"
"Why don't we just conquer everything, I mean come on with all of our power, strength, we are unstoppable. No one, nothing can possibly stop us."

His father looks at him with disgust.
"We don't need anything from anyone, leave them all alone Kronos that's an order."
Kronos flicks his tail, his fellow siblings begin to attack their parents. With their superior numbers, Kronos and his siblings quickly took down their parents.

With their fall, came his rise of the king of all the gods, Kronos had finally taken over the thrown. With his new role, he quickly declared war on all who would dare oppose him, began to conquer, destroy everything in his wake.
"My name is Kronos, and I am the king of the gods! If anyone wants to be king of the gods, I dare you to try and take this position away from me!"
Many did in fact try, but all failed to defeat Kronos.

"My power is limitless, it is supreme! My word is law, my commands you will either follow to the letter, or I shall end you myself! I do not have time for nats in my order. My fellow titans, we've overthrown the last king of the gods, and now that I am the new king. We shall take what is rightfully ours. We will set out on a blazing path of death, and destruction. It will be unlike anything the universe has ever seen. We will conquer, it all, and destroy all who dare stand in our way and eliminate all who dare rise up against us. They will all worship us or perish! Actually, I take that back, we will slaughter them all! Leave their planets a desolate wasteland, Covered with their foul corpses, ruins of their once great cities, powerful empires. No one, nothing will ever stop us!!!!!"

Kronos didn't expect that one day someone, would actually rise up and challenge him for the position of king of the gods. He never expected that one day his own son would defeat him for the role. Did not expect his sons to defeat him in battle. And most definitely did not expect to be locked away deep within the pit of Tartarus.
"They will all die!!!!!"
500 words
Last edited by Abraxis on Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Abraxis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

These fools have no idea! -super evil laugh-

Postby Abraxis » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:07 am

As Dread, Tronis lock Kronos back within Tartaros, they begin to notice something happen in their kingdoms. So while Dread heads back to Olympus to figure out whats going on there, Tronis heads back to the realm of Tronis. To investigate the situation further and eradicate whatever is causing a mess in his realm. As they begin to head to their kingdom Kronos begins talking to them.

"Tronis my son, Dread means to betray you. He means to take your realm from you."
Tronis growls.
"What are you talking about, he is the king of the gods. He has no place ruling over the dead!"
"That does not matter my son. He was after hell the whole time. He wants to make your realm a part of his heavenly kingdom."
Tronis snarles.
"He dares betray me?!?! Why that little. Hell is mine, he can rule Olympus but he has no right ruling hell. That is my role!"

A grin comes to Kronos.
"You best make sure his angels aren't making a mess out of hell."
Tronis summons shadows all around him, to make a direct portal to hell. As he arrives he see's angels everywhere, destroying hell with ease. Tronis's top generals are the only fighters left standing. Sure they can bring themselves back, while they are in hell. Except somethings preventing the defeated hell warriors from doing so.
Tronis lets out a loud devilish roar.
"What the hell is the meaning of this DREAD!!!!!!!!"

Kronos replies with a grin, although Tronis cannot see him.
"See, I told you he's after hell. And once he is done here. He will begin to expand the borders of his kingdom as he has been planning to do for some time now.To eliminate darkness once and for all. So that way he can rule everything in peace."
Tronis begins to charge numerous massive dark energy attacks when out of nowhere Dread appears.
'YOU!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THE MEANING OF THIS!!!!"

Dread glares at Tronis.
"You and your kingdom will become a part of my mighty kingdom. You will all become one with the heavens!"
Tronis growls as Dread begins to attack him relentlessly.
"You dare invade my realm!!! You dare attack me!!! Have you forgotten that I am most powerful here!!! Hell is the source of my power, you will fall if you continue to fight against me!!!!"
Dread laughs.

"None of that matters. I am more powerful than you will ever be whether we are in hell or not, does not matter. You are nothing but an insect compared to me."
Tronis grins.
"Oh really now?"
Tronis has all of his attacks he was charging up target Dread.
"You see I had attacks spread all over the place in my realm ready to wipe out your petty attack force. But I guess I'll target you with all of them. You will not survive this."

He launches every charged attack straight at Dread, he attempts to dodge but fails. For no matter what he does they will all hit him, or so it seems.
Dread grins.
"This is what I'm talking about. A real fight!"
Dread uses his lightning to move extremely fast dodging every attack that Tronis launched at him. Zipping through them all with ease.

"I am to fast, your attacks will never scratch me."
Out of nowhere Dread becomes surrounded by an unknown aura. He charges a gigantic universe destroying lightning bomb.
Tronis begins talking to himself.
"What did he do to obtain this much power? I always knew Dread was powerful, but I never imagined his power would be this vast!"
Kronos grins.
"Tronis are you ready for this?"

He tilts his head.
"Am I ready for what? I'm about to destroy this brat for attacking my realm!"
Out of nowhere, Dread uses the attack he was charging, to knock Tronis straight out of hell. And into the realm of mortals.
Tronis shakes his head.
"What the hell just happened?!?! And why the bloody hell am I in the realm of mortals!!!."
He attempts to travel back to hell, but can't due to his link with hell being severed by Dread.

Tronis growls as he begins to march straight for Olympus.
"He has another thing coming if he thinks he can defeat me, and take over hell without one hell of a fight against me."
Tronis surrounds himself in an aura of darkness, ready to fight anyone who dares get in his way. Everything that his aura touches dies immediately. For nothing, no one but him can handle his death aura.

"How dare he, if he wants a war. He has an extinction coming his way. I will destroy everything that he holds dear. And when I am through, only then will he understand the meaning of fear!!!"
Tronis slams his paws into the planet, leaving everything around him lifeless. Everything that was once living around him is now dead.

Deep within the pit of Tartaros, Kronos prepares to escape his prison.
He grins.
"These fools have no idea whats really going on."
He begins to laugh.
"Soon enough I will be free from this place. And when I get out everything will fall under my destructive power!!!"

Within Olympus demons appear out of nowhere begin to attack everyone, everything. When Dread arrives he notices Tronis, slaughtering the elite guard that guard his throne. Even the new God of war Kratos was unable to stop him. Dread knew that if his son couldn't stop him than there was very little anything could do to stop Tronis from capturing the throne of Olympus. But that didn't stop Dread.
Dread uses his lightning to vanish from the gates of Olympus, and re-appear sitting on the throne itself.
"Tronis, what do you think you are doing? I thought you went back to your realm to figure out whats going on.Why are you here all of a sudden?"

Tronis puts his paws to his sides into fists surrounded by darkness.
Olympus will fall, it shall be mine and mine alone. I will destroy you, and take the throne for myself. Hell is mine, all I need now is Olympus, the mortals will experience their own end soon enough.
Dread stands up, begins walking towards Tronis.
"If you do not leave Olympus now, I will not hesitate to end you Tronis! You best take your demonic warriors with you, you have no power over me here, you have no right to rule Olympus!"

Tronis grins, slams his feet into the ground as he walks towards Dread. Leaving the very ground he walks on lifeless.
"I am one of Kronos's sons as are you. I have as much right to rule over Olympus as you do Dread! Now get out of my way, before I make you!!!
Lightning begins to gather all around Dread while shadows, darkness begins to gather all around Tronis.
"Brother, you best leave Olympus now! I do not want to have to kill you, but so here me I will. If you do not head my warning and leave now!"

Tronis begins to walk faster towards Dread, as his walk turns into a full-on sprint he tears through everything. Killing thousands of angels, eradicating every elite guard like they were nothing.
Dread begins to sprint towards Tronis, as their shadow, lightning fists collide all of Olympus begins to shake violently.Several massive cracks begin to appear all over the place. The energy that their colliding fists created shot straight up into the sky above them splitting Olympus in half. Half covered in darkness, while the other was covered in lightning.
The two grin, growl at each other.

After some time passes the shockwave that they created knocks them both backwards knocking everything down as the shockwave expands, leaving ripples to shake all of existence.
"Tronis, this senseless fight must end before he is awakened!!!"
Tronis grins.
"This fight is not senseless, it is for control of Olympus! And Olympus shall be mine!"
For an instant, Tronis gained speed, strength, unlike anything Dread has ever seen before becomes outmatched.

"What the, where did all of this power come from!"
Tronis begins to laugh.
"TRONIS WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!"
Tronis's eyes begin to change color, out of nowhere he hits Dread with enough force to send him straight through Olympus, and down to the realm of mortals.
All of Tartaros begins to crumble as Kronos breaks free from his prison.

Begins to march his way to both hell, and Olympus to finish what his generals started, by taking full control over both regions.
As Kronos reaches hell, Erebus approaches him.
"Brother, I have defeated Tronis as requested."
Kronos grins.
"Good, so all of hell is our correct?"
Erebus nods his head.

"Yes, all of hell is now yours. We have defeated everyone, everything here. Nothing remains except for me, and our warriors."
"Good, now gather our forces and wait for my signal. I am heading to Olympus to check on Altair's progress."
He nods his head.
Kronos heads to Olympus.
"Your wish is my command Kronos. Gather everyone together, Kronos is heading to Olympus to check oh Altair's progress with the capture of heaven. We are ordered to gather everyone and wait for his command."

Several days of travel later, Kronos finally reaches Olympus. As he reaches what remains of the throne area, Altair stands up beside the throne, allowing Kronos to sit on the throne, kneels before him. Kronos asks his nephew Altair to stand back up, and he does so.
"I'm assuming that Olympus is our aswell nephew?"
Altair nods his head, as he orders his warriors to gather.

"Yes, uncle. Olympus is now yours. Erebus conquered hell from what I can tell. That's good, with both Olympus, and hell under our control. The only place left is Earth. As you yourself have already conquered the entire known universe."
Kronos laughs.
"Unless some of the gods went into hiding, Dread (Zeus), Tronis (Hades) are the only two gods left standing."
1,667 words
Last edited by Abraxis on Wed May 02, 2018 3:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Abraxis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

We have conquered Olympus, and Hell

Postby Abraxis » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:39 pm

"Uncle, we are heading to the realm of mortals now right?"
Kronos grins.
"Indeed Altair, we are going there to finish what we started. Zeus and Hades will fall, and when they do our victory will be assured.
Now go meet Erebus at the bridge between the realm of gods, and the realm of mortals." Once you arrive their wait for my signal and we shall crush them both."
Altair nods and begins to go to the bridge. While Kronos warps himself to the realm of the mortals.

In the realm of mortals, Tronis comes across Dread. Who is looking around himself, as Dread stands to his feet he turns around, to see Tronis walking towards him. With an extremely pissed off tone in his voice.
"DREAD!!! What the hell are you thinking taking over hell!!! You know damn well that, that is my realm!!!"
Dread tilts his head.
"What are you talking about?!?! I was just knocked down from Olympus by you!"
Tronis laughs.

"And I was knocked out of hell by you! I tried to go back, but you severed my damn link I had with hell!"
Dread bring out an orb that can show you anything. As they look into the orb they see what happened to both of them, who was really attacking them, and who was behind the whole attack.
Tronis growls.
"KRONOS!!!!!!!!!!!!"
They begin to hear Kronos laugh.

"You're both so bloody stupid for believing that yall were fighting each other. I got one hell of a kick out of watching my strongest generals fight yall."
Dread narrows his eyes, trying to figure out where Kronos is as the two of them stand back to back scanning the horizon with their eyes.
"Where are you Kronos!?!"
"I am in the realm of mortals, just like you two are. Oh and don't worry about your realms, I have already taken care of everything
for you."

He brushes his paws together.
"All that is left is for me to conquer the realm of mortals, eliminate the two of you, and everything will be under my control with no one to stop me."
Tronis looks over at Dread.
"Do you have a plan for dealing with Kronos now that he is free?"
He shakes his head.

"I do not sadly. Sure I've heard of what he is capable of, and we've stopped him from free'ing himself like a week or so ago. But neither you nor I have actually fought this guy before. And as for the powers, strength that we'd normally have. Those powers of ours didn't carry over with us when we were pulled through the portal. Here we are vulnerable, if we can manage to get back to our realm, we will get our powers, and strength back."

Kronos tilts his head as he continues to walk towards them.
"Dread, Tronis what are you talking about? Are you saying that there is another realm that I have absolutely no command over!?!?!"
Tronis grins.
"That's right Kronos, there are numerous realms that you have no control over. In those realms, I am the devil, and Dread here is the strongest hero of all the realms. But for some reason when we were brought here our powers, abilities, strengths meant nothing, were nothing. For we were given the powers and abilities of two of your sons, as you've already noticed. Dread possesses all of the powers and abilities of Zeus, while I possess all of Hades powers and abilities."

Kronos makes a huge evil grin, immediately warps to their location.
"So if I kill you both here, no one in all of those realms will be able to stop me, that's perfect!"
Dread frowns, covers his nose while he looks over at Tronis.
"Did you just take a doozy Tronis? That's just disgusting, you could've gone and done that behind a rock or something like geez that's just nasty and the stench is just horrible. I mean come on look, it even killed some of the grass, the tree's are even dying cause of it too."

"Shut up Dread, that's just the smell of a Hades fart."
He looks away from Tronis.
"Well if that was indeed a "Hades fart" then you need to wipe regardless of what is causing that horrid stench."
Tronis yells at him.
"HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT UP BEFORE I FART DOWN YOUR THROAT!!!"
Kronos just stands there raising his eyebrow at Tronis.

"What in the world, Tronis to be honest. You might as well be the god of farts, cause if even I can smell it, my nose generally does not pick up horrible stenches, but damn I can smell this one. And wowee does it stank extremely badly."
Tronis narrows his eyes.
"You both are really starting to get on my nerves. Are we going to fight or not!?!?!"

Kronos spews a massive lava attack from his mouth once more. While Dread, Tronis once again release a huge lightning, darkness attack at Kronos.
The same voice from when Kronos was beginning to awaken the first time begins to speak.
"Gosh darn it Tronis I can smell that from the other end of the cosmos!"
Tronis narrows his eyes again.
"Is everyone going to say something about my fart now, like seriously stop it."

"Dread, Tronis, I was hoping that he would never find out where the two of you were really from."
"Hey, who are you? And why did you pull us here?"
"I am Zeus, Hades is here as well. We pulled the two of you here to stop our father. To stop Altair and Erebus. We were killed by our father Kronos. But before we died we managed to lock him away in the pit of Tartaros. We were defeated, and he was imprisoned so long ago, but when we received word of Altair preparing to attack Olympus, and Erebus preparing to attack Hell. We had no choice but to pull our only hope of defeating him here."

Tronis yells.
"Do you have any idea how awkward that was for him to mention you, Hades, and Kronos, and then all of a sudden. Out of nowhere a portal to who knows where just shows up out of nowhere, as we were getting dragged by it, the audience began fanboying, fangirling over us, then sure enough a giant hand ordered a big mac, a large drink, a large fry with me and Dread as apple slices to go as we get pulled through the portal!!!"
Dread laughs.

"You just won't drop that will ya?"
Tronis snarles.
"Piss off, you started it."
Zeus laughs.
"As good a laugh as that was. You two must stop him now before he finishes you both off and takes over your realms. And if you don't mind id like to finish eating my other big mac."

Tronis becomes filled with rage.
"Will you just shut the hell up already before I decide to end your pathetic dead life!"
Zeus hangs up as he begins to die of laughter.
Kronos creates a clone of himself to begin to mock Tronis with, but he catches on quickly eradicates the clone.
"So Dread, Tronis, you will die here."
For seventeen days, Kronos fought against Dread, Tronis. His tag team battle against Dread, Tronis was a hard-fought battle.

No one seemed to gain any ground until Kronos became tired of playing around and became serious. Pushing both of them back. For a while there, no amount of darkness, nor lightning was enough to put an end to his relentless attacks. Until Dread, Troniss decided to take on their battle forms. Appearing as lightning, darkness sentients, but not even that was enough to defeat him. Kronos decides to open up a link between his realm and theirs after he remembers that he sent a spy to watch Dread, Troniss. And that spy told Kronos everything he needed to know, to be able to open up a dimensional portal to their realm.
1,335 words
Last edited by Abraxis on Mon May 21, 2018 10:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Abraxis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The outcome of this war, and fate, rests in YOUR hands.

Postby Abraxis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:14 am

This is where you get to choose between the possible endings.
A few of these paths will have another decision for you to make.
Was wanting to do something new, and give my readers some control of the path of this story.
I'd recommend saving the real ending for last if you're going to read any of the alternate endings, would make it easier to grasp how the real ending begins.
(I linked each alternate ending back here, in case theres a certain order any of my readers would like to read them ^.^)

Dread and Tronis defeat Kronos, then the war between them re-ignites
Dread and Tronis defeat Kronos, a peace they have never know arises
Kronos joins Chaos and together they defeat Dread
Dreads victory
Tronis's victory
Kronos's victory
Last edited by Abraxis on Wed May 23, 2018 2:29 am, edited 8 times in total.
Abraxis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The final outcome!

Postby Abraxis » Thu May 03, 2018 9:29 am

As Kronos threw Dread, Tronis through the portal the two of them were sent to their headquarters, while Kronos was sent to a random ancient kingdom. In search of a powerful orb that could decide the very fate of the entire multiverse itself. No matter what this orb was to be taken seriously. For it alone is the most powerful artifact to ever exist in all the realms. Even more powerful than Dreads Fico-mundi. A relic rumored to contain the essence of numerous deadly warriors, creatures. And ever since Drax found this orb, and gave it to his son Apothas. They have spent a large amount of time studying the artifacts limitless power. As if Centuria having been alive for nearly ever since the dawn of the universe wasn't unbelievable enough, the orb is one of her many inventions. But is by far the most dangerous of them all, and soon came to be the only one that didn't self-destruct.

"So Apothas, how's that orb doing?"
Apothas laughs.
"Better with each passing day, seems like only yesterday that it malfunctioned. I don't know what it did, but it would seem like it sent out some type of message. I'm completely unaware of the contents of the message, but I have a feeling when we find out who or what it was sent to. That we wont like it at all."
Centuria shakes her head.
"No kidding, the readings were off the scales when it activated itself. I mean come on, who else besides us knows how to activate it?"
Ares tilts his head.
"Is it possible that someone could remote activate it from far away in an attempt to find its location?"
Centuria nods.
"It is, but only if you know how to or have something that can access it."

All of a sudden they begin to hear a deep voice speak.
"I will come for that orb and when it is mine. I will destroy all you have ever worked to build and protect. As well as kill all those who you hold dear."
Apothas growls.
"This orb is mine! You will never have it!"
Centuria snarls.

"Who do you think you are? We are Legion, surely you have heard of us?"
The stranger laughs.
"I am a being far being that of wich you can possibly comprehend. My power has no limits unlike your puny power."
Drax laughs.
"I'm sure heard of Dread right?"
The stranger growls.
"Oh so you have heard of him."

He growls.
"That bastard will pay for what he has done! I WILL DESTROY HIM!!!!!!!"
Apothas laughs.
"My, my someone woke up on the wrong side of the food chain."
He growls louder.
"Shut up, you little pest! I am Kronos, titan of time, king of the gods, ruler of the entire known, and unknown multiverses! I will not tolerate you nor anyone else's pathetic lifes. I will slay you all!!! Compared to me you lot are nothing but children!!!"

Apothas smirks, laughs.
"Bring it on you runt, there are many of us. And only one of you, we can beat you,"
Kronos laughs.
"You think you can possibly take me on? Your more foolish than I originally thought!"
Ares laughs.
"Bring it on than!"

Kronos laughs.
"Don't you worry, I'm already coming for you."
Drax feeling concerned, completely turns their communication link with Kronos off.
"We must go see Clara now, somethings not right. Apothas, my son, I fear your mother is in grave danger from someone we used to call a friend until now. Son, look into the orb tell me what you see."
Apothas looks into his orb.

"Comet, he betrayed us, he forced my mother your mate to do something she wanted nothing to do with. He took advantage of the distance, and abused her. Dad, he will pay for what he has done! Whats worse is that she's... Pregnant with his child..."
Drax's eyes change to an evil demonic red and black.
"He dares to abuse, torture my mate! When I get my paws on him, I will vaporize him!"

Draxis looks over at them.
"And if Clara looks over at you, Comet looks at you both and laugh? Then what are you going to do?"
Drax narrows his eyes.
"Did you have some part in this Draxis?
He tilts his head.

"Why would I sleep do such a thing? Even if I ever got close enough, you'd be within range to stop me. And besides, you know damn well that you were in a fight with me. So watch your tongue."
Ares smirks.
"What are you even doing here Draxis?"
"Oh, was wondering what the intense pressure was coming from. I didn't expect another being to exist that's as powerful, if not more powerful than Tronis."

"Drax, as we have from when Tronis invaded or realm last time. Me and my Chaos warriors, will ally with you once more to protect our realm."
Drax nods his head.
"That's good to hear, cause this time we re going to be even more danger than last time. If Tronis finds his way here as well, than no one will live to see the next day."
Jaecar laughs.
"Once again, we fight along side each other huh Apothas."
Apothas shakes his head.
"Shut up Jaecar."
He laughs.

In a universe far far away, Kronos is making a mess of every galaxy in that entire area of space.
"They think that their actually gonna stand a chance of defeating me? Ha! If The god, nor devil could defeat me so easily, than what makes them think that their metal, can rival mine!?!?!"
Kronos smirks.
"Eh, it doesn't matter. My victory is inevitable anyway."
He opens up a portal between his realm, and the one he's in now.
"Hyperion, Atlas come forth, I have a task for the two of you to do."

They step through the portal.
"This realm feels completely disgusting, and vile."
Hyperion laughs.
"Of course It feels that way to you, the only place that doesn't is your home."
Atlas laughs.
"You got that right."

Kronos looks at them, Hyperion crosses his paws, standing in the air just a little off the ground, like a badass. While Atlas keeps a smirk on his face, tilting his head back and to the side a bit, while keeping his eyes fixed on Kronos keeping his arms crossed as well.
"Uncle, whats the plan?"
He looks over at Altair.
"I need you to scout out the entire realm for Tronis and Dread but staying out of sight so they don't spot you."
He looks over at Erebus.
"And I need you to go after the Legion, and Chaos of this realm. To destroy all of them so that way, they can't interfere in our plans to take over this entire pathetic realm."
Hyperion, Atlas nod their heads, head out on their assigned quests.

"Uncle, before I go, what ever happened to your sword?"
Kronos shakes his head.
"Don't worry about the sword, it's exactly where it should be."
Altair tilts his head.
"I see, but is it ready?"
Kronos smirks.
"It's always ready to taste new blood."

Kronos uses his ability to control time, to fast forward several years into the future.
"Altair, Erebus how's your progress coming?"
Altair reports in.
"I have just finished scouting the entire realm for Dread, Tronis. Both of them are at their main headquarters training their forces. They seem to be prepared for our attack if we come towards them."
Kronos nods his head.
"Have you heard from Erebus? I have been trying to contact him for months now with no success."
"I haven't heard from him either uncle."

While Altair was out exploring the entire realm Erebus was heading straight for the Legion, Chaos of the current realm.
Erebus managed to find them, but who he faced was not who he was sent to destroy. Instead he found Dread, Tronis, with clones of Drax, Draxis's forces. Tronis didn't waist any time as he began to walks towards Erebus. While jamming his communications.
Erebus growls loudly, bus is quickly slammed to the ground by Tronis.
"I'm not letting you call for help, you hear me you pest!"
Erebus tries to push Tronis's foot of him, but fails, as Tronis pushes down on his throat even harder.
"I will crush you, then I will go for Altair, and then we will find, destroy Kronos!"
Erebus laughs.
"You fools, i've sent out clones of myself to find the location of this realms Chaos, Legion. But I sense that my clones are no longer needed. For it is about to be awakened. And not just one, but two of them. As soon as they are activated, Armageddon will rain down upon them!!!"

Altair appears out of nowhere, drop kicks Tronis off of Erebus's throat.
"There you two are."
Dread smirks.
"There you are. Tronis now!!!"
He nods his head.
Both Dread, Tronis, charge up enough energy to destroy both Altair, and Erebus in one single attack. But before they could fire the attack someone appears out of nowhere takes both Erebus, Altair out within seconds. Effectively killing both of them.

Meanwhile Kronos warps back to his new throne, washes off the blood of Hyperion, and the false Altair off of his paws.
"Uncle, how could you! He was our ally!"
He shakes his head.
"No he would've betrayed us, someone was pretending to be you. And as I figured it was Fasha, she got into Hyperion's head, controlled him. In time she would've done the same to you nephew. She is a traitor to our empire."
Altair crosses his paws.

"So what shall we do about them now?"
Kronos smirks.
"Don't worry, I've managed to get them to believe that we have left this realm for good. You should be able to go after the Legion, Chaos of this realm while remaining undetected by either of them now."
"Good, than I shall go exterminate the whole lot of them."
Kronos laughs.
"Be careful nephew, don't underestimate them."

Altair begins his mission to eliminate, but when he arrives, and his battle has begun. A complication arises, one that Altair doesn't have the strength to destroy.
"Everyone stand aside, I will deal with this nuisance myself."
Altair tilts his head.
"Apothas I presume."
He shakes his head.
"No, we are Apraxes. Fusion of Drax, Apothas, Ares. Our family is a long line of legendary warriors, guardians, protectors with an incredibly vast range of powersets, abilities. This technique of fusion that our family has, is the most legendary of them all. No one has ever defeated our family fusion technique. Now that we know exactly what you are capable of, there is nothing you can do to defeat us."

Centuria, Cortana fuse together to create Cortaria.
"But we all know how to use it to its absolute maximum."
Erza, Faith, Athena fuse together to create Athrazerath.
All three fusions contain every power, ability of each individual person, as well as using their colors, markings, mutations, to create one singular badass being.

Together Apraxes, Cortaria, Athrazerath, and Raitriox unleash a devastating attack that begins to shatter their entire multiverse.
Altair smiles as he takes their combined attack head on, without retaliating, nor trying to dodge, or block it..
"So this is the true power of your Legion. You guys, gals, may just stand a chance against my viscous uncle after all. I leave the rest to you, good luck with the upcoming battle. Your going to need all the luck you can get."
Altair smiles, as he begins to talk to himself while tears begin to pour down his cheeks.

"I hope ya'll survive. Nothing we did ever worked against Kronos. He was far to powerful to be defeated by any of us or our attacks. He conquered us all with ease. Told us that if we did not join him, that he would kill us all. And although we did join him, he ended up killing everyone else regardless. His promises mean nothing but death, destruction. Please, for the sake of your realm, as well as for the sake of all realms, and the justice of mine and all he has conquered. Please slay my uncle. End his reign of power. Show him no mercy, for he deserves none for everything he's done to us. He's slain my own family before my very eyes. I'm sorry for everything i've done. I know i'm most likely going to hell, for everything I've done, and I accept this punishment. I just want justice for my family, wife, kids. My wife Alexia, son Mason, and my daughter Sabrina."
Altair becomes vaporized by their attack, or so it seems.

"Altair, I overheard what you said."
Altair looks up to see his family standing beside Dread.
Tears begin to pour from their cheeks, as they rush towards each other, with Dread smiling.
"Dread, how can I ever repay you, I saw my family get killed by Kronos himself..."
Dread smiles, looks over at them, gives them a map to follow.
"Take your family to the co-ordinates I marked on this map. You and your family will be safe there, I will stay here to gather as much power as I can, once I have enough power, I will personally deal with Kronos myself. And serve justice!"
Alexia looks over at Dread, as she walks over to him, gives him a hug, Mason, Sabrina, Altair join in, give Dread a group hug. When all of a sudden, he feels the hugs of everyone Kronos has ever killed, done wrong to.

Dread gives them a hug.
"Now go, you must reach the citadel before he comes searching for the orb. If he finds you, I will warp to your location, and hold him off for aslong as I can. But you must hurry, and reach it quickly. For soon enough the real fight will begin."
Altair nods his head, leads his family to Dreads citadel fortress.

While Altair is taking his family to safety Drax, Apothas, Ares and the others go to see Clara, who is pregnant. The child belongs to Comet, a viscet Drax used to call a friend until he betrayed him by abusing his mate. Comet took advantage of the distance between Clara, Drax and did horrible cruel things to her. Upon the childs birth Clara becomes infertile, no longer being able to have children with her lover Drax. She thought he would hate her, but Drax accepted the child as his own, wich was completely unexpected by Clara. She though she lost him for good. But that showed Drax that he needed to create a replica of Apothas's orb, and give it to Clara, so that way she will stay safe no matter where she goes. It is a powerful replica artifact that was specificly designed for Clara herself by Drax.

As he hands Clara the orb she looks at him with tears in her eyes. Drax looks up at her, leans forward, lifts her chin up gently with his paws, gives her a kiss that she will never forget. A kiss that lasted for several minutes, as they made out with each other.
"Babe, may I see the egg? There's something that I must do in order to make sure this child has a good life."
Clara quietly passes Drax the egg, watches as he places his paws gently on the egg, with his tail around hers.
His paws begins to glow as he eliminates all traces of evil from the younglings dna, n life path. Making sure the lil one grows up to be a hero, savior, protector.
Clara looks over at the egg as she begins to cry.

"Why are you doing this? The child isn't yours."
"Because they are yours, and I need to do this, this is one of my many responsibilities. As the years have gone by, multiple parents that had eggs asked me to do this to make sure their children wont turn evil. I've adopted it as one of my many duties as guardian of this realm. I'm sorry that I can't be around as much like I used to be, but I still love you dearly. I'm constantly thinking about you, missing you. This, and the orb, are just a way for me to apologize to you."

Ares walks in.
"Grandfather, grandmother, sorry to interrupt you. But we must go now, he is coming for us."
Clara looks at her grandson confuse.
"Who's coming for you?"
Drax finishes his task with the egg, places the egg back wrapped within Clara's tail. Kisses her once again. As he asks Ares a question while looking into Claras eyes deeply.
"How far away is he Ares?"
"To close for comfort. If we do not go now, he will be upon us in mere moments. He will kill everyone here."
"And where is Apothas?"

Ares looks out the window.
"He just finished banishing Comet to an isolation realm of his own design. There Comet will be stranded for all eternity will no possible way of escape, nor any possible way to die. He shall be forever alone, and will lose his mind in there."
Drax smiles.
"Good, it's what he gets for doing this to my precious Clara."
Drax stands up.

"Im sorry for the sudden departure, but I must make sure that our realm stays safe, that you stay safe. I love you Clara."
She looks over at them as Apothas arrives next to them.
"Go get him boys, show him the power of family!"
Apothas laughs.
"I love you mom!"

She smiles while beginning to cry.
"I love you to son!"
Together the three of them and the rest of their Legion disembark to find a suitable isolated location to battle Kronos.
But just minutes after their departure Kronos catches them all off guard, warps them to a battle arena. Where their fight for survival begins.
They waist no time fusing together to create Apraxes, Cortaria, Athrazerath, and Raitriox. But as Raitriox charges Kronos. A sudden sharp high pressure blade pierces his heart, kills both Raika, Atriox in an instant. Out of pure rage of her fathers death Faith takes full control of Athrazerath attempts to pummel Kronos into the ground for slaying her father, but just gets slammed into the ground. Within an instant Cortaria, Apraxes bull rushes him, together they drop kick Kronos off of their friends.
"Athraz, control yourself. This is a fight for out very survival. Your risking Erza's as well as Athena's life by charging at him like that."

"He killed my father damnit!"
Apothas takes over Apraxes.
"Your going to get my adopted sisters daughter killed! Control yourself!"
Kronos laughs.
"To late for that, their already dead."
Athena laughs, as she managed to get out of the fusion in time.
"How'd you survive you brat!"
She smirks.

"Erza gave me an opening to escape, so I took it. She told me that out of the three of them, I am the strongest."
Cortaria yells.
"Athena move out of the way!"
Athena notices Kronos trying to cut through her with his demonic sword.
"Damn you Cortaria!"
Kronos releases a powerful shockwave that Apraxes jumps in front of to protect Cortaria, Athena from, but from their selflessness, got themselves knocked out, split back into their own bodies.
Kronos laughs.
"You fools just made it easier for me to kill you!"

Cortaria, Athena yell at him.
"Shut up you ignorant pig!"
Athena throws a ketchup bomb at Kronos's face.
No one expected the impact to create a massive explosion wich would leave a major bruise on him.
"You will pay for that!"
The three of them ingage in an all out battle, with Cortaria, taking most of the damage, but Athena, still manages to take some pretty hard hits, one of with is Kronos's fist going straight through her, leaving a massive hole in her stomach. Cortaria on the other hand manages to fight on through the pain for just six more hours before receiving a death blow aswell.

Kronos uses his whiskers as very sharp whips to leave several life threatening slash marks on Cortaria's body, but the death blow was when Kronos shot a ball full of death energy at them, wich turned their fused body into their original forms. As their entire skin, living tissue is eaten away by the death energy. All that remains of them is two skeletal corpses. As Kronos receives a massive power boost from their energy.

As Drax, Ares, Apothas stand up, they see the remains of their fallen comrades as well as the corpses of Draxis, Raven, Jaecar, wich someone appeared out of nowhere.
Kronos laughs.
"Oh, I dealt with them, before coming to destroy you lot."
Drax's eyes turn a bright red, as he charges for Kronos.
Ares looks over at his father Apothas.
"Dad, you and your orb, are our only hope of defeating this evil. You must use its power to summon Dread. Or our sacrifice to buy you time means nothing!"
Apothas nods his head, as his son Ares joins Drax in fighting Kronos.

Now sure neither of them even stood a chance in defeating Kronos, but their attempt to buy Apothas time did work. Apothas was given enough time to summon Dread to their location.
As Dread look around himself he see's several corpses of Legion, and Chaos members, with Apothas crying, while being filled with pure rage.
Before Apothas could rush to fight Kronos himself Dread quickly overpowers Apothas, and stops him from going on a mission that would cause his death.

"Let me deal with Kronos, here use this energy im giving you to revive your friends, family. While I fight Kronos, you will only get yourself killed if you fight him."
Apothas looks up at Dread.
"Your the guardian of every realm. Aren't you?"
Dread nods his head.
"I am now, I see that I must protect all life in every realm from this evil Kronos is exerting, as well as Tronis's evil."
"Where is Tronis anyway?"
Dread places his paw on Apothas's shoulder as he gives him rejuvenation powers.
"Tronis is in his fortress, preparing for a war that will determine the fate of all existance, realm."

Kronos smirks.
"Indeed, there is a war coming, and I will be victorious!"
Dread laughs.
"Only in your wildest dreams Kronos!"
Apothas looks down at the ground.
"This orb has shown me every possible outcome. The chances of anyone winning this war is slim to none! In most outcomes everyone dies because of it. Theres four quarters, one is no one wins, while the other three are each of you gaining one fourth of the victories. It's strange, but its all true, i've seen it all."

Dread begins his battle with Kronos while Apothas begins to revive everyone.
Within a matter of three hours Apothas successfully revives everyone. With everyone revived, Dread sends everyone to safety while he deals with Kronos himself.
"Don't think that they are safe, just because you sent them to your headquarters in this realm. Once im through with you, I will kill them all with just a flick of a finger!"
Dread bull rushes Kronos with his full potential unlocked, as Tronis appears out of nowhere, joins the fight to create a three way free for all.

All three of them do severe damage to each other, while either blocking, or dodging the most critical attacks. Every now and then one of them would get knocked back while the other two fight it out, only for the third to join back in just moments later. Their free for all lasted for nearly ten years before they grew tired of their long skirmish. All three of them received severe injuries, critical blows, blasts.
Dreads left arm, leg were shot, to heavily damaged to move them, Kronos's tail was extended vastly beyond its original length, his one massive horn was split into six smaller horns, three on both sides of his head, while his markings on his face turned to scars. While Tronis's body became so intensely hot that he was never able to revert back to his normal form ever again. Thus being why lava now covers his entire body, never vanishes, cools off. His devil horns grew during their intense battle. If he were to become any hotter he would've exploded taking everything with him.

Dread, Kronos, Tronis stare at each other, planning what to do next, when all of a sudden Kronos speaks.
"I will return, and when I do, this entire realm will be mine!"
Dread laughs.
"Try this again, and see what happens, i'll be even stronger, more prepared for your attacks."
Tronis nods his head.
"As will I Kronos, I will destroy you both in an instant the next time we meet!
All three of them growl at each other as they warp back to their headquarters as the entire northern half of the realm explodes from the intensity of their fight.

They each train harder, recover from their wounds, regain their strength. But the next time they meet the true war for supremacy, survival begins as they reveal their new ultimate hidden powers.
When the Titan King, the Immortal, and the Devil fight. What will be left standing after their all-out war? Will anything survive, or will there be absolutely nothing. Who will win, Dread, Tronis, Kronos? Will anyone win? Or will this be an endless war?
Stay tuned as the three most powerful entities of all existence duke it out in order to claim victory.
Kronos buts in.

"Hey, shut up, this is my outro not yours!'
Kronos laughs.
"Hi, I would like to thank everyone for reading this story, and my crazzy weird adventure."
Dread yells.
"Hey, don't forget about the Mc' Donalds incident!"
Tronis tackles Dread, wrestles him.
"I though I told you to shut up about that embarrassing incident!"
Dread laughs, enjoys wrestling with Tronis.

Kronos laugh.
"Hey can you not! I'm trying to say thank you to our viewers here!"
They bump into Kronos, causing him to drop the camera.
In the background can here Kronos yelling at them, joining in to get his revenge.

As Drax picks up the camera.
"Thank you everyone! I hope you enjoyed this story! Now I have to go break up their little squabble before they destroy the entire realm. Once again, thank you for taking the time to take a look at our story, we hope you enjoyed every second as much as we did."
"Shut up Drax, or i'll pummel you again!"
Drax fakes a cry.
"Oh no, he's gonna throw a temper tantrum again, I better go."
Drax laughs as he waves bye, turns off the camera.

4,455 words
Abraxis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me