rise -|- badgerclan writing -|- dnp

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

rise -|- badgerclan writing -|- dnp

Postby minizerkah » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:13 am

ʙᴀᴅɢᴇʀᴄʟᴀɴ

badgerclan
writing insp. by weegeestar5
minizerkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rise -|- badgerclan writing -|- contents

Postby minizerkah » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:16 am

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
events;
- event 1
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
tryout writing;
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
historys;
- thrushstar
- leaffall
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Last edited by minizerkah on Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:20 am, edited 6 times in total.
minizerkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rise -|- badgerclan writing -|- roll

Postby minizerkah » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:34 am

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
event roll;
- nothing happens = 0-15
- disease = 16-20
- less prey = 21-25
- fire = 26-30
- flood = 31-35
- hurricane = 36-40
- foxes = 41-45
- lightning storm = 46-50
- dogs = 51-55
- fallen tree = 56-60
- battle = 61-65
- illness = 66-70
- lost cat = 71-75
- heat stroke = 76-80
- nothing happens = 81-85
- tornado = 86-90
- earthquake = 91-95
- twoleg problems = 96-100
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
severity roll;
- minor = 0-20
- kind of serious = 21-40
- serious = 41-60
- really serious = 61-80
- extremely serious/fatal = 81-100
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
notes;
- most events will have
there own type of
rolls as well as
the severity
roll.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
minizerkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- thrushstars history

Postby minizerkah » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:23 am

thrushstar was born to lilia and derry, two rogues who were once kittypets. he was born into a litter of three. he had a sister called deer and a brother who he never got to meet let along learn his name. at only the age of 4 moons, him and his sister deer got 'sold' to a power hungry clan in the mountains. in exchange for thrushstar and deer, lilia and derry received a large amount of prey and their own territory.

the clan thrushstar and deer got forced to be in trained their cats powerful battle moves to be able to take down any enemy they would please. since deer refused to learn and do the battle moves they were trying to teach them, the leader ended up murdering her in cold blood.

after 9 moons of thrushstar being in that bloodthirsty clan, he met maxie, a beautiful ragdoll tom. maxie was once a kittypet that was also sold into the clan. they quickly become best friends and had always snuck out of camp to play in a waterfall that was nearby.

when thrushstar was 15 moons old, him and maxie had decided to run away from the clan and start their own life in a forest somewhere far from mountains. halfway into their journey, maxie got trampled by horses, leaving thrushstar sad and alone.

when he was 35 moons old he finally found the land he and maxie dreamed off as apprentices. thrushstar still holds maxie dear to his heart and will never forget him.
minizerkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- event 1

Postby minizerkah » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:32 am

event 1 - heat stroke - feb 14th

thrushstar sighed, he was doing his usual walk around badgerclan territory hoping to find some cats to join badgerclan. it was a really hot day in greenleaf and the sun beamed down onto thrushstar thick pelt. he was panting severely and there was slight drool hanging down from his mouth. his chest fur slightly wet from the drool.

he went off his usual course and towards one of the small streams in the badgerclan territory. he bent down beside the stream and began lapping at the water. his pelt felt like it was on fire but every time he would check his fur just in case there was no sign of any type of fire or burning.

thrushstar stayed there for a while continuing to lap at the water before suddenly falling to his side. he felt extremely weak and ill. his breathing quickened and he started to panic. he got up but quickly stumbled back down onto his side. he pulled himself closer to the stream before vomiting.

he slowly dragged himself into an area where the sun wasn't beaming down onto the stream. he basically threw himself into the stream, hoping to cool off. he lapped at the water again before rolling around in the stream. his long thick pelt now drenched and heavy.

slowly but surely he felt less and less weak and was able to stand up with stumbling down to the ground. even after he regained his power he still remained cautious and stayed along the stream and in the shade on the journey back to camp.

will the information about this event help badgerclan in the future?
minizerkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- thrushstar meeting leaffall

Postby minizerkah » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:05 pm

thrushstar meeting leaffall

leaf wandered the, to her, newly discovered forest territory. it felt nice and calm, much better than the beach she was used to, at least now she wouldn't have clumps of sand stuck in her thick fur. it felt like destiny that she was there in that territory.

she sat on top of a fallen branch, taking in the forest smells. the fresh smell of prey filled the forest. she hadn't been in the forest too long but she already knew she loved it there.

leaf jumped down from the branch, it felt like something was calling her in the distance. she cautiously padded over to the spot. was it a clan camp? a new one too. it only really carried the smell of one cat. she knew a bit about clans from her previous mate so she guessed it was the smell of a leader or deputy.

after a while of her kind of exploring the camp she found a cat walked into the camp. "hello there." they said calmly, leaf didn't even know some cat was there so she got a bit scared. she whipped around to see a long furred gray and white tom.

"hello, you must be the leader." leaf sassed as she looked him up and down. the tom nodded, he was holding back a small purr of amusement.

"im thrushstar. this is badgerclan camp." thrushstar meowed padding forward towards some sort of large stone that was in the back of the camp in the middle.

"im leaf." she meowed watching him like a hawk. she wasn't sure whether to trust him or not. he seemed like a good cat but she needed to be sure. "im joining this clan."

"great!" he purred. "leaf from this day forward you shall be known as leaffall."
minizerkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- badgerclan camp

Postby minizerkah » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:55 pm

badgerclan camp

badgerclan camp is surrounded by trees and a thick layer of brambles. the entrance to the camp is just a hole in the thick bramble layer. some big fluffy cats can struggle to get through it.

when you walk into the camp if you look straight ahead you will see the big rocks where clan meetings are held. there is one big rock and one slightly smaller rock beside it. the leader sits on the bigger rock while the deputy sits on the smaller one.

on the left-hand side by the entrance there is the prey pile and right beside the prey pile is the elders den. all dens in badgerclan are made out of bramble and sticks. in the middle of the left-hand side you have the medicine cats den and then at the end, you have the leaders den.

on the right-hand side by the entrance, there is the warriors den and the apprentices den. they are right beside each other and sharing a bramble wall which separates them. in the middle of the right-hand side is the nursery. in the corner by the big rocks is one of two emergency exits. the second emergency exit is behind the warriors den.

the badgerclan camp doesn't have any trees except the ones that surround it and the stump that is by the prey pile. the camp is situated on rather flat land and has patches of long grass here and there.
minizerkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- leaffalls and thrushstars relationship

Postby minizerkah » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:49 am

leaffalls and thrushstars relationship

despite leaffall's trust issues she somehow trusts thrushstar with everything. to leaffall thrushstar seems like a good cat that doesn't mean any harm. she is usually surprisingly nice to him but when things get tough she goes back to her sassy ways.

the first time thrushstar saw leaffall he knew straight away she was a better cat than she portrayed herself as. thrushstar believes that choosing leaffall as the badgerclan deputy was a good idea. he doesn't really mind whenever she puts on her sassy tone, he actually got used to it pretty quickly.
minizerkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- leaffalls history

Postby minizerkah » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:19 am

leaffalls history

leaffall was born and grew up in a small clan named shoreclan. she was born with 3 siblings, river, splash and fang. river and splash were both she-cats and fang was a tom. she was born to ice and aster.

as an apprentice, she received a prophecy "a few will run, a few will crush and one leaf will fall". less than a moon after she received the prophecy she started to become friends with a fellow apprentice named red.

once during a training session, her and red were learning to climb trees with their mentors teaching them and watching them. leaffall went first, she got up a few foxtail lengths up before taking a break on a branch. the branch fell under her but red was there under the branch to kind of try to catch her fall. the way she fell caused his tail to break and for him to get some slight head trauma.

leaffall and red still remained as friends all through their apprentice training. when they were both warriors and leaffall was 18 moons old they became mates. when they became mates leaffall learned the sick truth about red. he was a sickening bloodthirsty cat that only acted nice to make himself look innocent. she never told a single soul due to fear she also was still mates with him.

when leaffall was 22 moons they had kits, berry and daisy, they were two beautiful she-cats that were both healthy. leaffall had forced berry and daisy to stay in this cave-like structure that was in shoreclan camp while she went to the medicine cat to get a poppyseed for daisy. while she was gone, red had loosened the rocks at the top of the cave structure causing the ceiling to fall, crushing both berry and daisy. leaffall was devasted that she lost her only kits. a few cats speculated that leaffall caused their deaths but later on a young apprentice had told her that he saw red loosening the rocks and that he was too scared to tell anyone in case anything would happen to him or his siblings.

red became deputy not long after the kits deaths. leaffall had slowly been separating herself from him. despite that, they had another litter of kits as red basically told her that 'she owed her life to him since he saved her as an apprentice'. they had another two beautiful she-cats named fern and heather. the two had always reminded leaffall of berry and daisy.

red despite being the deputy of shoreclan was also a part of a small rogue group that would gather in the dark of night. he had plotted with one of the members to take fern and heather on an 'adventure' into the mountains of the far south. the member of the rogue group convinced the kits to go with him during the night without letting them tell leaffall. when leaffall woke up and realized her kits were missing red told her they had died during the night and he had already buried them. again leaffall was devastated to hear she lost another litter.

red had lied to the leader of shoreclan that the deaths of the kits were leaffall's fault and that a few cats had seen her killing them. as a few other cats in shoreclan were in the rogue group they were obviously on reds side and were told everything they had to say to the leader to make him believe that leaffall was the true murderer of the kits.

the leader persuaded by red and the others held a clan meeting to exile leaffall. leaffall being too shocked to defend herself didn't say the true story, though the apprentice who saw red basically killing their first litter tried to defend her but no one believed him because of his rank. the apprentice left with leaffall as he didn't want to a part of a disgusting clan like that. they both lived on the beach for a few moons before leaffall met thrushstar who gladly let her join his clan and become his deputy. leaffall still frequently visits the apprentice and tries to convince him to join badgerclan.
minizerkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me