worldbuilding: kyrian

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

worldbuilding: kyrian

Postby beeqlass » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:02 pm

hey so u want to read? stalk?
      knock urself out this is just where im going to talk abt the world im building

test
      test
      test
      test

Last edited by beeqlass on Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
beeqlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: worldbuilding: kyrian

Postby beeqlass » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:06 pm

planet kyrian

!!!information!!!
      snip snip nvm

ABOVE GROUND

!!!major cities!!!
      Nys'aleo-
      Ortai-
      Kohgha-
      Ny'ryn-
      Tor'shyu-
      O'skelunt-
      Kalche-
      Rilceri-

!!!regions!!!
      Risq-
      Nokiza-
      Ryrak-
      Kalos-
      Ech'rak-

info on all of these to be added !!!

kal'athi

Last edited by beeqlass on Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
beeqlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beeqlass » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:11 pm

Last edited by beeqlass on Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
beeqlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beeqlass » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:59 pm

the above, but written more neatly? c:

this takes place in 2943.

the world was supposedly destroyed several hundred years ago, all the way in 2173. what happened back then is a huge war rained down from nowhere, destroying the earths air, filling it with unlivable toxins. the survivors made home witin a cave, and from then on they took in more and more people, eventually recreating the earth as kyrian. kyrian has 5 major regions with multiple large cities underground, and an isolated region. earth, or whatever happened before 2173, turned into legends and myths.

what the people living below the surface didnt know is that the surface's air has been cleaned from the toxins, making it livable. it goes both ways, the surface not knowing about anything the people below the surface. but, what happened during the war hasnt been reversed - the animals you would find today have been mutated and are monsterous, raining down destruction and chaos wherever they wander. these mutations often look like they come from hell itself.

undergounders
      many of the larger cities run as modern-day countries and cities would, with democratic goverments and all that fancy stuff - but with more sci-fi elements. these sci-fi elements can range from flying vehicles to traveling as fast as the speed of light to get somewhere, it all mostly depends on where you happen to live.

some regions have developed almost ungodly abilities, like the region nokiza is widely known for possessing magic of sorts - the rumour goes that the citizens have learned to bend kyrians energy and environment to their own will. another, risq, is known for being 'out of this world,' having the highest technology in their possession.

surfacers
      the surfacers are divided into a variety of groups, and sub-groups. the two main are the outsiders and the civilized - outsiders being those who travel on their own or in small groups, and the civilized being those who live in large cities hidden away.

outsiders do a variety of things, and fight for their own survival. some kill the mutated beasts they come actoss and sell the parts of these monsters at small towns and villages. some train these monsters, both for selfish and survival reasons. some may train these beasts to fight other beasts for defense, where others will train these beasts to enter tournaments - tournaments and fights with these beasts, winners of these tornaments normally are commonly known and nearly feared by those around them. think dog fights.

the civilized train these beasts too, and they use them to fight off outsiders that wish to be part of the civilized. they also attack merciless on the outsiders, wanting to eventually wipe out the outsiders and run the entire surface. some of these people have actually figured out undergrounders exist, and spy on both then and the outsiders- they have an odd feeling the outsiders have joined forces with the undergrounders - but plot twist the outisders know nothing about the undergrounders.

the civilized are terrible people, in conclusion

beeqlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beeqlass » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:31 pm

these are sorta just rambles but!