2018 CAAA character development challenge! // night's pack

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

2018 CAAA character development challenge! // night's pack

Postby sharklord » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:53 am

holding my writing here

challenges
"Detailed Description"
Objective: Write a personality (1-2+ paragraphs) and a basic overview of background/history information (1-2+ paragraphs) for each of your characters. This should establish both what they are like and where they came from; what is unique about their story that makes them an interesting character? In order to earn this achievement, every single one of your characters must have a personality like the example above AND a history like the example below.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Short Scenario"
Objective: Must write a short story or song prompt for each character. You may create your own word limit for these, but your composition should be no shorter than 2-3 paragraphs. Each short scenario or song-based writing piece should recount a specific moment in your character's life.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Sound Track"
Objective: Must create a short playlist for each and every one of your characters based on their appearance, personality, and/or life experiences. If you care to take it a step beyond, you could write a brief description of why you chose each song for the playlist. if you do not want to create an actual playlist, you can just link the songs somewhere! [ie on their page]

blake
--
ashen
--
renee
--
leah
--
koi
--
torra
--
carma
--
kadien
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

blake

Postby sharklord » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:00 am

blake roberts

male
    homosexual
crush: ashen fernandez
s/o: ashen fernandez
relationship status: taken
12/05/1998
sagittarius
loves pizza

challenge work

Detailed Description

blake grew up in a normal-seeming household, with his mother and father. life was good, and blake entered highschool, happy as could be. that was when he met his best friend ashen, who was in a grade lower than him. they hung out, and blake's parents loved ashen as well. one day blake's father found blake kissing ashen and fell into a rage, pushing things over. blake's mother tried to defend him, telling the boys to go outside, and stay until she said to come back. a few minutes later, a bang was heard, and blake's father was arrested for attempted murder. blake's mother died 4 days later from brain trauma. blake stayed with ashen and his mother and sister for a while, and got a job. ashen's mother bought a house for blake, letting him stay in it as long as he also worked for the bills and such. when he turned 18 the house was his, and ashen's mother let ashen move in with blake. they now live in seattle, with a dog named pai and a snake named kui.

Short Scenario
blake sat on the couch, watching steven universe, when he heard a rustle at the door and his boyfriend ashen walked in. he was sweating from his run, gulping water. "blake, did you feed pai? i can feed her, but it would be awesome if you already did." ashen said, setting down his water. "I already fed her babe, why the question and no hello?" blake responded, standing. "hi blake." ashen smirked, uncharicteristically. "ashen, what's going on? why are you smirking? where is my flustered boyfriend?" blake's face grew serious. "blake, chill. i, uh, may have, uh, gotten us another pet."

blake face-palmed. "ash, babe, we barely have enough money for pai! why another pet?" blake deadpanned. "it's a snake. not that much food, really cheep." ashen replied, a smile on his face. "c'mon blake, it won't hurt! leah will drop off her old aquarium, and we can buy whatever else we need. it won't take that much to take care of him, c'mon blake!"

Playlist
Last edited by sharklord on Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ashen

Postby sharklord » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:04 am

ashen fernandez

male